The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 7:26pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Stop playing games with me Super go look yourself there is countless videos and nonsense especially from people like Jelly and Soggy, both completely brain dead and brain washed.

Anyway the reality is you either support Israel and their right to defend themselves or you dont, and if you don't you support Hamas staying in power over Gaza and remaining a threat to Israel, its that simple.

Not playing games with you indo , you have made the accusations and I’m simply asking for your evidence that people on this thread openly support hamas and want Israel destroyed . If you can repost it then I’m totally wrong and haven’t been following very well as you say . I admit I don’t look at all of JF vids ( too many ) or yours again too many . Your last statement is very black and white . ….Edit, going for a onshore grovel, I don’t expect you will reply .

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 7:47pm
GuySmiley wrote:

“ … Again how often have you seen anyone here let alone those people say, this war could end tomorrow if Hamas surrendered and handed over those kind napped ..”

This naive question assumes Israel is entirely innocent here and that it has not waged a death by a thousand cuts war on the Palestinians since the ‘67 war. Hamas has not risen to power in a vacuum FFS and sadly but not unsurprisingly is apparently still popular given the genocide inflicted on the Palestinians of Gaza. IMO the war has never ended since ‘67 with Israel never taking its eye off the prize, a prize even supported here, and sadly it will continue indefinitely, slowly quietly taking over more and more Palestinian land until the next big blow up…

If the main war was being waged by Hezoballah in the West Bank, maybe you could run with that argument.

But the 7th October was an attack by Hamas out of Gaza a state/territory that hasn't had one Israeli/jew living their for 18 years

Since 67 the size of Israel has shrunken dramatically, just giving back the Sinai peninsula to Egypt in the 80s cut their land size down to one third and then handing over Gaza saw them lose even more land area

BTW. there is countless Jihadist groups like Hamas all through the middle east, even without Israel they would exist

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 7:56pm

@indo”BTW. there is countless Jihadist groups like Hamas all through the middle east, even without Israel they would exist”

Except the one Bibi is paying for.

“i forgot how much of a fuckwitt he is with his loaded language & viewpoints.“

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 8:12pm

^^^ I have no idea what even means
More nonsense or is it deflecting kitty litter?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 10:29pm

…ummm ;)
- nothing to see / hear

https://m.

&t=62s

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 10:32pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 11:33pm

https://www.thefp.com/p/the-day-the-delusions-died-konstantin-kisin

"This is brilliant. Thanks for sharing"

it is...

even better reading it with american pie tune running through your head...

not my favourite song, but sets the melancholy mood, as you read about the better world we all hoped of slipping away...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 5 Feb 2024 at 11:45pm

"Nice deflection sippy not giving an inch ^^^"

no deflection at all...

just pointing out it is you that YOU are describing...

GuySmiley wrote:

“ … anyway, my take, the left is struggling, badly... still... to come to terms with the true democracy the internet has unleashed...“

There’s at least some truth in this statement but I would say for entirely different reasons than its author would agree with.

I’ve remarked here before that info and others never give an inch in their opinion seeing as a sign of weakness in their opponents … I have also commented that it’s a tactic that the right of politics here (and elsewhere) use in their own defence eg Robodebt but are hypocritical of the left in any decision or error that they make … consensus died long ago in the battle for power.

Further, some here quote outrageously stupid biased claptrap and expect it to be considered seriously as reasonable debate and not attract abuse …. Now we’re all guilty of this +/- but when there is a decade’s worth of tripe when should the mercy button be pressed?

So it is democratic as every whack job with an opinion gets a say but it has little to offer in terms of fundamental truth of any and all issues nor strengthening democracy nor the principle of freedom of speech which has actually has two tenets rights and responsibilities.

Anyway, … excuse me can I have another cup of 1/2 strength decaf soy latte and slice of your woke waffle cake, thanks

you think you calling bullshit and throwing abuse on indod makes something true...

and then you provide no references at all to back up your dogmatic reactionary assertions

none whataoever, just like in the example I showed above

you think 'your truth' is enough...

arrogant, delusional, and dogmatic

you remind me so much of joe biden...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 12:04am

@ sypkan” you provide no references at all to back up your dogmatic reactionary assertions”

This statement pretty much covers most of what Indo posts.

Indo’s 3 rules for the left. Where you filing that one Syp?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 12:38am

@Sypkan”you think 'your truth' is enough...

arrogant, delusional, and dogmatic”

This part too?!

My head is spiiiiiiiiiinnnnninnngggg

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:17am

yeh, he's gotten a bit loose on this thread soggydog

I was more referring to his history with guysmiley on various topics, where I've seen indod cite endless sources, ...and guysmiley just spits his dummy and sounds like a baby having a hissy fit because he doesn't like what indod is posting...

but posts nothing to refute what indod is saying... nothing at all!

just high and mighty and hissy fit all the way

I know guysmimey will go... blah blah blah, not wasting my time, blah blah blah, bias claptrap, blah blah blah, dangerous, blah blah blah, certain accepted 'truths', blah blah blah, dangerous, blah blah blah, freedom of speech, blah blah blah, two tenets, blah blah blah, rights and responsibilities, blah blah blah, culture war, blah blah blah, john howard, blah blah blah, trump's a fascist, blah blah blah, reactionary, blah blah blah, far right, blah blah blah, howard battlers are dumb, blah blah blah, sky news, blah blah blah, murdoch, blah blah blah blah blah...

but all that... is purely his opinion...

and is pretty much way more biased, and way less credible, than indo's...

"Indo’s 3 rules for the left. Where you filing that one Syp?"

I can't really remember them tbh...

but I'll file it under 'not ridiculous'

it was basically his version of the 'oppression olympics' take on the modern left... which is kinda accurate...

and a bit ridiculous...

them, not the take...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:23am
soggydog wrote:

@Sypkan”you think 'your truth' is enough...

arrogant, delusional, and dogmatic”

This part too?!

My head is spiiiiiiiiiinnnnninnngggg

I do generally cite sources

people may not like them...

but they are there

and fwiw, I don't always agree with what I post, I post what I find interesting

it's generally news for comment

i think im the opposite of dogmatic actually

possibly delusional...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:50am

@sypkan , what do you make of this statement …..” Anyway the reality is you either support Israel and their right to defend themselves or you dont, and if you don't you support Hamas staying in power over Gaza and remaining a threat to Israel, its that simple. “ …… I’m blown away by indo’s reality . He may believe that if you oppose him then you’re a “ hamas simp “

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:44am

well, its classic indo black and white isn't it?

but to be fair, there are a few on here that have / would never acknowledge israel's right to defend themselves...

and I wish they would grow some balls and stop ducking and weaving

I was a hamas simp... before... 'the day delusion died'

I do think hamas are freedom fighters, and, I think israel are a bunch of cunts

but i cannot - and will not - support the means hamas resorted to to show their 'resistance'. they took the ISIS playbook and upped the ante x 10, they're fucking barbaric monkeys

and they showed they have no respect for human life, women, children, or anything, that resembles humanity...

fuck em, they showed my sympathy would never be reciprocated, so they can get fucked, simp no more...

sorry, probably not the answer you were looking for

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 3:11am

Ha, no Sypkan, none of my comment was aimed at you mate. I was just amused at the description that you gave to Guy is exactly how I’d describe Indo. Who Guy was putting shit on.

Some sort of circular shitfuckery.

And your opinion above is one I can respect. It’s balanced and fact based. Yew!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 7:20am

@ Supfreak

You wanted an example of someone simping for Hamas, go read Guys comments from last night, where he is making any excuse possible on why we shouldn't be demanding Hamas surrender and hand over the hostages.

Under any hostage situation the most logical thing would be for people to demand the kidnappers release hostages and surrender, and if they dont you try negotiate to some extent but give them little and then if need be you take them by force even sadly if its means risking hostages life's.

In almost all hostage situations with terrorist, the kidnappers are either shot dead or captured.

Never would it be expected that we cave in to the kidnappers full demands and take pressure off them and not go after them and just allow them to walk away to live another day and do it all again, especially after they had also conducted a wide spread massacre.

It would normally be seen as absurd, because it is.

BTW. posting this under page one, as busy this morning and not risking getting distracted by other comments.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 10:03am
GuySmiley wrote:

“ … Again how often have you seen anyone here let alone those people say, this war could end tomorrow if Hamas surrendered and handed over those kind napped ..”

This naive question assumes Israel is entirely innocent here and that it has not waged a death by a thousand cuts war on the Palestinians since the ‘67 war. Hamas has not risen to power in a vacuum FFS and sadly but not unsurprisingly is apparently still popular given the genocide inflicted on the Palestinians of Gaza. IMO the war has never ended since ‘67 with Israel never taking its eye off the prize, a prize even supported here, and sadly it will continue indefinitely, slowly quietly taking over more and more Palestinian land until the next big blow up…

@indo , is this comment from GS that you are referring too ? If so I don’t understand your interpretation that he’s supporting hamas . I think the problem is indo , that any criticism of Israel is seen in your mind as support for hamas . Sypkan summed up his thoughts of both sides and I agree on how fucked up and evil hamas are . No easy solutions in this mess . Anyway enjoy your day and time away from this thread .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 10:31am

Clearly a long night for sippy, sad talking to cyber space at that time ….

All the while I was sleeping like a rock having spent the weekend on the surf coast; I can hardly move this morning …

And I see I’m not a Hamas simp, again show me what I have said to support your outrageous statement pea brain

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 10:23am
indo-dreaming wrote:

@ Supfreak

You wanted an example of someone simping for Hamas, go read Guys comments from last night, where he is making any excuse possible on why we shouldn't be demanding Hamas surrender and hand over the hostages.

Under any hostage situation the most logical thing would be for people to demand the kidnappers release hostages and surrender, and if they dont you try negotiate to some extent but give them little and then if need be you take them by force even sadly if its means risking hostages life's.

In almost all hostage situations with terrorist, the kidnappers are either shot dead or captured.

Never would it be expected that we cave in to the kidnappers full demands and take pressure off them and not go after them and just allow them to walk away to live another day and do it all again, especially after they had also conducted a wide spread massacre.

BTW. posting this under page one, as busy this morning and not risking getting distracted by other comments.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 10:24am

…hahaha ;);)

- ‘ Stop playing games… ‘

… remember who played the game of funding and helping to create hamas ;)

- ‘ It would normally be seen as absurd, because it is. ‘
… ooooops ;);)

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

^^^

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 10:41am

- “ Anyway the reality is you either support Israel and their right to defend themselves or you dont, and if you don't you support Hamas staying in power over Gaza and remaining a threat to Israel, its that simple. “

… haha ;)
- direct from the actual architect of simping

… every time noinfOCD tries to bring something to the table it’s nothing but pure fuckwit ;);)

- false accusations, zero evidence to back anything up, twisted assumptions and straight up foolish hypocritical waffle.
(loaded language and viewpoints)

Ignorance and complete bullshit, it’s that simple ;)

… but float on with the ‘interpretation’ of reality haha, your pretend understanding (but actual cluelessness) of complex issues is a sight to behold

- as usual noinfo reckons he’s out here killing it, yet is still shooting blanks ;)

Take it away numbnuts, you’re the star of your very own clown show :

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 11:00am
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

@ Supfreak

Great input… you are reduced to cut n paste

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 11:38am

@indo-dreaming. I know you say you don’t read much and get most of your info from podcasts and (according to others) YouTube, which is fair enough if that’s what you enjoy. But, if you have the time I would highly recommend that you read a book by Robert Fisk called The Great War for Civilisation.

Now I don’t know Robert Fisk’s history or political leanings, so if you can just put the left wing/right wing issues to bed before picking up this book, and just read it from the perspective of a journalist who has seen the atrocities committed in this part of the world first hand, and by all parties involved. As I said, open mind, and it will just give you an inkling of what this region is all about. It’s not black and white like the arguments in this forum.

It’s a fair chunk of a book – 1500 or so pages, but if you want to target the area we all seem to be Monday’s experts on, just read Chapters 11 through 13, which deals with the Arab-Israeli problem.

Otherwise have a crack at the whole book, as it deals with everything from genocides other than the Jewish genocide, right through to arms dealers that feed this fucked up area of the planet.

Happy reading.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 11:53am
garyg1412 wrote:

@indo-dreaming. I know you say you don’t read much and get most of your info from podcasts and (according to others) YouTube, which is fair enough if that’s what you enjoy. But, if you have the time I would highly recommend that you read a book by Robert Fisk called The Great War for Civilisation.

Now I don’t know Robert Fisk’s history or political leanings, so if you can just put the left wing/right wing issues to bed before picking up this book, and just read it from the perspective of a journalist who has seen the atrocities committed in this part of the world first hand, and by all parties involved. As I said, open mind, and it will just give you an inkling of what this region is all about. It’s not black and white like the arguments in this forum.

It’s a fair chunk of a book – 1500 or so pages, but if you want to target the area we all seem to be Monday’s experts on, just read Chapters 11 through 13, which deals with the Arab-Israeli problem.

Otherwise have a crack at the whole book, as it deals with everything from genocides other than the Jewish genocide, right through to arms dealers that feed this fucked up area of the planet.

Happy reading.

He was great reporting on 2003 Iraq war.
Know his stuff.

gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII's picture
gsco mkII Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 12:27pm

Got that book on my bookshelf and have read solid chunks of it.

It’s one of the reasons I said at the very start of this whole episode that it’s basically futile to try to understand the conflict and is plain stupid and ignorant to take sides: there’s just so much history and so many dimensions, players and competing interests to the conflict and overall region..

It’s also why Ive been so shocked that the conflict has been grossly simplified (particularly in the media) to one-dimensional and absolutely lowest common denominator levels, and has been nearly perfectly split down political ideological lines with whole chunks of society taking sides and even out marching in the streets in support of their chosen side.

I’ve nearly never seen such misguided idiotic behaviour in my whole life.

It’s why I switched off from it all.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 12:41pm

^^^ hmmmm ;)

-“ …I said at the very start of this whole episode that it’s basically futile to try to understand the conflict and is plain stupid and ignorant to take sides”

- yet on page 2 of this thread u posted a tweet from the idf supposedly with audio of ‘terrorists’ admitting to a misfired rocket hitting a hospital… and that piece of audio (like several other fabricated idf audio or video based on fake stories and doctored by israeli censors / creators) was proven to be completely false and exposed as lies and propaganda ;)

… I can agree with …ummm …“ I’ve nearly never seen such misguided idiotic behaviour in my whole life. “ haha

No sides is no sides.
- no winners, no war

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 12:47pm

… and Robert Fisk does have excellent stuff ;)
- this is also worth a read regarding the religious context :

“Jews, Christians, and the Abode of Islam”.

- a book by a jewish scholar documenting the historical facts of how jews were protected by muslims from the brutality of christians and lived side by side peacefully for centuries.

Sobering reading and an insight into the previous ability of all adherents of the three abrahamic faiths to live together in harmony. Zionist propaganda and fundamentalist christianity have destroyed most of this modern day capability and helped fuel and stoke muslim extremism so they’re all together in a massive pile of self induced shit and blaming one another instead.

This book helps destroy and debunk a lot of fear based religious stereotypes and politically motivated untruths…

- ‘no matter how smart you are, you can always learn’ ;)

https://www.amazon.sg/Jews-Christians-Abode-Islam-Scholarship/dp/0226471071

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:18pm

'Sobering reading and an insight into the previous ability of all adherents of the three abrahamic faiths to live together in harmony. Zionist propaganda and fundamentalist christianity have destroyed most of this modern day capability and helped fuel and stoke muslim extremism so they’re all together in a massive pile of self induced shit and blaming one another instead.'

bloody christians and jews hey!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:20pm

firing up all those peaceful koranic verses...

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:31pm
sypkan wrote:

firing up all those peaceful koranic verses...

I think the Christians & Jews have some really peaceful biblical versus too from memory.
Maybe not exactly the same, but enough to give you straight hair and curly teeth.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:37pm

they're all fucked garyg

but I know which one is fuckeder...

the 'interpretation' at least...

it's the second time he's posted that, sorry couldn't ignore such glarimg bias... for a second time...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:40pm

lack of bias is good...

as is independence

these cunts aren't even trying

its embarrassing

https://twitter.com/KosherCockney/status/1754687986711597428

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:41pm

UN is a broken entity

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:51pm

Haha ;)
- don’t shit yaself bad boy syppy

…late night ay ;);)

&pp=ygUNQmFkIGJveSBidWJieQ%3D%3D

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 1:57pm

The @UN are doing an “independent”review of its own subsidiary @UNRWA… performed by a panel of UN appointed investigators.

I am sure no stone will be left unturned.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:21pm
Supafreak wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

@indo , is this comment from GS that you are referring too ? If so I don’t understand your interpretation that he’s supporting hamas . I think the problem is indo , that any criticism of Israel is seen in your mind as support for hamas . Sypkan summed up his thoughts of both sides and I agree on how fucked up and evil hamas are . No easy solutions in this mess . Anyway enjoy your day and time away from this thread .

Yeah right he is clearly making excuses for Hamas on why they should not surrender and hand back the hostages.

So can you give me one reason why the rest of the world shouldn't all be demanding that Hamas surrender and hand over the hostages????

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:26pm

"…late night ay ;);)"

nah not really... not where I was...

funny how people use this as some sort of retort... comes across a little desperate... and clueless... but not to worry, you're in good company...

and bb bubby... hmmm...

I wonder which religion is furthest (not) down those paths to enlightenment...

you're all over the shop

(assumming you're a godless commie spoiling for xi's big take over that is...)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:34pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Yeah right he is clearly making excuses for Hamas on why they should not surrender and hand back the hostages.

So can you give me one reason why the rest of the world shouldn't all be demanding that Hamas surrender and hand over the hostages????

comes across a bit errrr.... to me too...

that, and his question pages back...

something about if ya mother was killed and your house taken... you'd probably join hamas too...

that was ignored

conveniently...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:37pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

I can’t give you one reason why they shouldn’t surrender, but I don’t believe they will ever surrender. It’s not in their makeup, they are extremists that don’t give a fuck about the consequences of what they do . They are madmen , you can’t negotiate peace with madmen. It wouldn’t matter what was on offer. Do you believe that Israel should exterminate them at the cost of 2 million people living in gaza ? Do you believe that would stop them ? I can’t see it . Can you ?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:39pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

^^^ hmmmm ;)

-“ …I said at the very start of this whole episode that it’s basically futile to try to understand the conflict and is plain stupid and ignorant to take sides”

- yet on page 2 of this thread u posted a tweet from the idf supposedly with audio of ‘terrorists’ admitting to a misfired rocket hitting a hospital… and that piece of audio (like several other fabricated idf audio or video based on fake stories and doctored by israeli censors / creators) was proven to be completely false and exposed as lies and propaganda ;)

… I can agree with …ummm …“ I’ve nearly never seen such misguided idiotic behaviour in my whole life. “ haha

No sides is no sides.
- no winners, no war

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeefacVtXM

The big news story from the hospital carpark incident was the fact that it was found that the Hamas-run health ministry was absolutely full of shit on every single aspect of their story.

-No its wasn't an IDF missle like they claimed, yes it was a misfired rocket supposedly from Islamic Jihad
-No it did not kill 300 people, experts said it would have been lucky to kill half a dozen if in the carpark area, and in all likelihood there might not have even been one person killed

And if you had watched any of the blast sight videos, you would be able to see that the blast site was maybe two foot deep and even surrounding windows stayed intact, confirming how little impact it had.

And lets not forget the same Hamas health ministry that was caught out spinning absolute bullshit are the same ones who provide death toll numbers and other info.

But who lapped it up, yep you just like every other piece of Hamas propaganda.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:42pm

Wrong simp sippy, you know through your early morning rants and brain fog you actually said something I agree with about both sides being cunts

Edit F info looks to still be defending his 2:1 death ratio like it’s level 34 of some computer game ..FM

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:47pm

Haha ;)
- ‘all over the shop’ like syppy at shitty wok ;);)

&pp=ygUKU2hpdHR5IHdvaw%3D%3D

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:52pm

Go karen noinfo! … oh the outrage ;)
- or is your new secret hasbara expert persona filthy frank haha

…keep licking bibi’s boots ;)
- the noinfo bureau of factual msm speculation

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:56pm

"No sides is no sides.
- no winners, no war"

cute sentiment

I really do wonder what he 'identifies' as...

(assuming there's a testicle in there somewhere)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 2:58pm

Well you are happy having no nuts ;)

- and with noinfo, together… forever… til the butthurt sets in haha

…strength and power yippee ;);)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 3:21pm

i layed my nuts bare... put them all out there... squirrel... boy?

you're still in the having it both ways camp...

multiple ways...

which is fine, whatever floats ya boat...

but it's a very easy position/s to maintain... whilst others do all the work...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 3:27pm

@indo , there is no simple solutions or strategies to ending this war . If Israel tried winning the people of Gaza over and turning them against hamas then there may be an end in sight . A big ask I know. Continue to hunt out the leaders wherever they are in the world. At the end of the day peace in this region will only ever be temporary until the next group of madmen rise up . The way Israel is going about it clearly isn’t working in the eyes of the world .

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 3:56pm
Supafreak wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

I can’t give you one reason why they shouldn’t surrender, but I don’t believe they will ever surrender. It’s not in their makeup, they are extremists that don’t give a fuck about the consequences of what they do . They are madmen , you can’t negotiate peace with madmen. It wouldn’t matter what was on offer. Do you believe that Israel should exterminate them at the cost of 2 million people living in gaza ? Do you believe that would stop them ? I can’t see it . Can you ?

100% agree with you there, imagine trying to negotiate with Hamas, but the reality is they are negotiating all the time trying to get deals done on the hostage's, its amazing the first deal got done really.

The cost in civilian life's will never be 2 million, but yes pretty much all wars come with civilian deaths, do you think we should have just left the Nazi's to be because civilian's died in destroying the Nazi's and Hitler?

And yes if the Nazi's and Hitler were in power today there would also people wanting the war against them stopped because of civilian deaths.

And yes Hamas can be taken out of power which removes the threat greatly especially if replaced by a system of government that aims to prevent their rise again as a terrorist group.

They can also be severally weakened as a terrorist group, that's where people need to listen to military experts, every tunnel destroyed(especially major), every stock pile of rockets or weapons destroyed, every factory that makes rockets, every leader with experience can be taken out, but it takes time.

Destroying the tunnels will take a very long time and not all will ever be destroyed, the smaller tunnels that are for fighting aren't as important as destroying the major tunnels for instance, the ones that house fighters and leaders , house rockets, rocket production facilities, and the ones that link areas and used by leaders to escape.

Even today Hamas are not as strong as they were in all regards, but it would also be crazy to only wound them, and let them heal to live another day and grow strong again.

Lets say even at this stage if Hamas have been set back ten years in strength, in reality that has also prevented them from growing stronger by a certain period too, opposed to if they had just been left alone after 7th October which would have seen them grow much stronger in time and become and even greater threat, so no matter when this war ends it will not be in vain.

BTW. In regard to your other post above, what Israel do after the war also dictates the future, Israel helping in rebuilding for the people is important.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 3:58pm

Haha syppy ;)

- “ i layed my nuts bare... put them all out there “

…haha u big brave ‘day delusion died’ hero man child (without nuts)

& from your wee hrs of the morn rants :

‘ i think im the opposite of dogmatic actually

possibly delusional...’

Haha, not possibly
- early nite might suit u better tho ;);)

From all over the shop to being a shop owner !
… you go big brave nut bearer with no nuts ;)

Maybe time for u to try lighten up ay
- noinfo will give u a foot rub ;);)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Tuesday, 6 Feb 2024 at 4:01pm

@indo , hamas negotiates for prisoner /hostage swap, they don’t negotiate for peace and couldn’t be trusted if they did . There’s two sides to this war , I believe both hamas and the current Israel government needs to be outed . For this to happen change needs to come from within on both sides. Again a big ask .