All Things Religion Thread

Balance's picture
Balance started the topic in Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 at 2:13pm

Here you go optimist

Not sure my motivation...my instinctive need to stick up for the underdog...my secret desire to be one day honoured rightfully with the role of Forum moderator (expecting a call any day)...

But anyway I couldn't help but read your troubles on another thread...unfortunately I found myself siding with everyone's posts...other than your own...except for the part where you were told you can't post here!

So I put my low IQ mind to coming up with a solution that suits all...and here it is...a safe place if you like

You can post anything you like about your beliefs...and no one has to read it unless they want! Easy peasy...

maybe you could even get Jesus, fat Buddha, Mohammed, and friends to converse in adult conversation here

Solving the world problems, one at a time...call it taking a shovel as a way of moving that mountain

All the best...brother

PS...I actually was born again once, but I grew up, and grew a brain of my own...and realised it was all a load of shit!

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 10:10am
indo-dreaming wrote:
Optimist wrote:

If Hitler was hiding in a school, a hospital etc do you think the allies would have not gone after him after weighing the consequences.
Or, if he was hiding in another country and running the assaults on a free and democratic country from there do you think the allies would not have targeted him there.
War is hell and should never be , but if they want the rockets to stop and if they want their enemies to be afraid of continually starting new attacks , they must go after the leaders personally. Maybe it just might make them have second thoughts.
I’d also like to say that I appreciate Indo’s fact checked history lessons on the plight of the Jewish people…..it’s easy to waffle on but history speaks for itself.
Easy to bag people until you see the whole story.
I feel deeply sorry for the Gazans who are caught up in this but they must stop shielding guys who are calling for the genocide of Israel.
Israel have a half of one percent of the Middle East to live on and the Arabs have the other 99.5%…
Israel would have a full 1% ( all of Palestine their original land) but the British stuffed that up after WW1 when the nazi friendly Ottoman Empire was defeated.
.... fairs fair…leave the Jews alone and instead make Gaza a nice seaside place to live instead of Iran's proxy hate hole…
Be interested in facts and the truth……the Iranians are getting very clever at misinformation and you need to be careful not to fall into the trap which many on here have.
Remember after all….this is a religious war ….Islam VS the rest of the world…..Islam wants Israel gone….then….its our turn.

+1

+2

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 10:21am

For most of humanity , Jerusalem was just another town .

Various human Cultural groups , worshipped whatever gods , they liked .

Wars happened , around it .

Then Jesus Christ came along and Christianity Popped Up .

Christians took over , the whole place .

A few Islamic miracles , also happened .

Wars then started happening , Over Jerusalem .

A country has now been formed , Isreal , that surrounds the city and has responsibility , to bring Peace to the region .

Everyone needs to pull their head in , perhaps !

Bon Chance !

edit

This thread is like reading " The Art of War " , nearly .

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 10:54am

@Indo
" dont have time right now to click your links, but those stats/views on Hamas strength are outdated and dont align with any of the sources that i follow and i follow those who are world leaders in this area and region people like Joe Truzman who is perhaps the worlds most renowned expert on Palestinian militant groups."

@Indo, those "outdated stats" I presented were dated August 5, 2024.
That's a week ago.
https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2024/08/middleeast/gaza-israel-hamas...

I first studied military insurgencies and counterinsurgencies at Uni in 1984, I first studied ME war at school in the 1970's.
My knowledge and understanding of these matters is not expert, but they weren't gleaned from half an hour on Google before that post.
The references I provided were simply that, references, to underline the point I was making that you don't seem to want to grasp.
The Israelis will not defeat Hamas without a political solution.
"“This conflict will only end with a political solution. It won’t end with a military victory.”
Peter Mansoor, retired US Army Colonel, from the reference above.
I think Mansoor qualifies as an expert.
But you do you.

saurusv1's picture
saurusv1's picture
saurusv1 Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 11:02am

Jerusalem the Biography by Simon Sebag Montefiore is good reading for a grasp as what has been going on in the Middle East over the ages

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 11:10am

@Optimist
"Remember after all….this is a religious war ….Islam VS the rest of the world…..Islam wants Israel gone….then….its our turn."

Paranoid, delusional bullshit.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 11:41am

adam12 - “ @Indo, those "outdated stats" I presented were dated August 5, 2024.
That's a week ago.”

Ha ha
Indo schooling everyone.
You got to laugh or you’ll cry ( or throw your phone away in frustration at how much of a moron he is.)

And Indo if you’ve ever wondered why you give people the shits on here, read this again, part of your reply to adam.
This is you at your smug, condescending best
“ Great post Adam thats a real good start you have clearly spent half an hour on the Internet maybe even an hour, but you still went to some effort thats one hour more of education you now have than others here, so its a great start.

Now if you want to continue educating yourself and gain more knowledge, your going to have to keep it up, your going to have to listen to a variety of experts and get their view points from day to day week to week and do it for months, this is an ongoing thing.”

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 1:07pm

It is really disgusting how some can justify this genocide by shallow religious and/or racist rhetoric. What the IDF and its Zionist government have inflicted on innocent civilians is by any sane rational measure murder and war crimes. The way the IDF have gone after Hamas is cowardice on an unprecedented scale and as adam12 correctly stated ^^ will not only fail militarily it sets in stone future conflict.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 1:48pm
GuySmiley wrote:

It is really disgusting how some can justify this genocide by shallow religious and/or racist rhetoric. What the IDF and its Zionist government have inflicted on innocent civilians is by any sane rational measure murder and war crimes. The way the IDF have gone after Hamas is cowardice on an unprecedented scale and as adam12 correctly stated ^^ will not only fail militarily it sets in stone future conflict.

Hamas committing war crimes by hiding is schools etc putting their own people in danger. IDF also committing war crimes/atrocities daily. The entire thing is fucked up. There is no solution. WW3 is coming sooner than you think.

Could be a good movie in how IDF eliminated the hamas leader in Iran. The reports are pretty crazy

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 3:31pm

- from the floptiverse page 19 :

"The path of fear to globalisation and a one world order.
From the time of nimrod the first one world leader of Babylon and then to Nebuchadnezzar the second then to the Medes and Persians then to Alexander and the Greeks then to the Roman emperor and the empire and now to Rome mingled with the nations there seemed in modern times no way that a one world order could ever be reestablished …..until COVID that is. We have been establishing global markets, have a one world language in the internet and everyone is now connected or maybe even entangled in a World Wide Web. Never before have humans in such numbers been so interconnected with each other’s lives. This presents a new opportunity for a new charismatic global leader to arrive on the stage. Just as we see the divisions in vax and non vax folk and the them and us mentality being innocently and naively pursued by governments , we really see a danger to free thought being born. Vaccines are a good thing and a necessary thing, but if you wish to live without it and take the risk so be it…that’s called freedom….In the not too distant future, an evil new leader will rise and convince everyone that he has all the answers. He will highjack the monetary system with a new global currency and present a new world view religion…everyone who does not wish to comply will be labelled by the ignorant as a troublemaker and a non believer in the new cause of global unity. The problem being it will not be of God but of man and a typical plan of enslavement to someone’s idea of how things should be….logically , everyone being under control , will seem right to many and a soulless, cashless, computer logic lifestyle will be designed for the people of earth by the one man who governs the 10 new regions of the earth. Fortunately for us, God himself will intervene in these days after a time of testing for the people of earth. This anti Christ character will be destroyed and a new period of peace under Jesus the Christ will arrive. He will then be the one world leader and will bring peace between the nations of the earth…no blood will be shed…all weapons destroyed..the deserts will bloom… we will all be vego’s because the lion and the lamb will lie down together…all our energy problems will be solved…everyone will learn the knowledge of the Lord of the heavens and the earth. Perfect peace will reign and for a thousand years until the resources of this earth are consumed we will live in freedom and harmony. Then a new heaven and earth will be presented as one place and all Gods creation will move on to the next level…."

&..."Remember after all….this is a religious war..."

- also don't forget hahaha

..... "Fortunately for us, God himself will intervene in these days after a time of testing for the people of earth." ;);)

^ get tha fark outta here flopti hahaha
- it's no wonder retards like noinfo the war gerbil back u up ;)

...two mentally ill control freak pea brained peas in a pod
- just sick warmongering sadists, fascinated by conceptual musings of death and destruction ;)

All you got is fantasy dribble - speculative nonsense and incessant theoretical hypotheses (inspired by imagined end of days scenarios) which facilitate dangerous and delusional fears, simply allowing the 'believer' to cheer on and endorse mass murder.

Carry on ;)

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/03/1167715957/armageddon-shows-how-literal-r...

... remember, after all hahaha :

"If you have a legitimate doomsday phobia, it will not be limited to a specific event or situation. Instead, your fear will persist. You will become afraid whenever any situation arises that involves your specific phobia. You may find yourself dwelling on the topic of doomsday and going out of your way to seek comfort or protection.

If you have a doomsday phobia, it is important to seek professional help. The phobia is treatable but can worsen over time."

https://www.verywellmind.com/doomsday-phobias-2671856#:~:text=Doomsday%2....

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 3:32pm

https://m.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:38pm

.....another flopti made up gem :
(and another reason why his attempted lectures on gaza etc are void of any merit or substance)

".....originally the earth was all joined together by land bridges ( Gondwana land)…It was all subtropical and around the earth were two layers. The ozone layer and the water layer. It never rained back then but the earth was watered by a global misting system. There were also huge amounts of water locked up underground. The UV damage on the earth was greatly reduced by there being an extra layer of protection. When God hit his reset button to wipe them out, the water layer around earth tuned to rain….serious rain that no one had ever seen. Also, the water under ground was broken up and surfaced.
Noah’s monstrous aircraft carrier was the only refuge. A massive ship 110 years in the making with 3 decks and a sample of all species that God wished to retain for the new world. No boat was ever bigger until world war two’ s aircraft carriers. It floated for a year with God chilling all His critters down into a less active state. The ark landed in now turkey and the new earth, with all its massive erosion and canyons and now great seas dividing continents became visible. More water locked back up underground. The fourteen cows fourteen sheep fourteen goats etc etc came in handy until new gardens could be established and of course Noah’s famous vineyard. God redistributes His retained species around the globe. Evil has been wiped from the face of the earth for a long season until the fullness of mans corruption reaches breaking point again. God will never flood the earth again while it remains. Mans lifespan gradually reduces capped to 120 years under his new environmental conditions.
If you apply my theory to your readings in Genesis it may bring it to life for you. See what you think."

^ it's fuckn amazing really how far the depths of delusion go with el flopti

- whether it's the past or the future... it's a wild and nonsensical manufactured version of an alleged 'reality' mirroring an obvious fanatical ideological bias and lack of understanding when it comes to facts & evidence. Personal interpretation / perspective is one thing, just making shit up to suit your own demented world view and apocalyptic belief system is plain fucked up.

.....from flopti's outlandish and ridiculous take on how apparently the earth originally was before 'god' hit his reset button blah blah farkn blah ...to invented bs tales like 'planet heaven' and the supposed upcoming 'great time of tribulation' , coupled with the 'final battle' bla blah blah...

^ all pathetic assumptions and lies flopti ;)
- you're a fuckn compulsive liar

(...just the same as noinfo the urban gerbil warrior tool)
-nice try attempting to diss adam12's alleged 'outdated stats' hahaha

- it's a never ending trail of ego drenched bullshit with the flopti fantasy / noinfo gerbil facto finding expedition ;)

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:36pm

SN get rid of this foul dogged numpty

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:41pm

- hahaha
...take out the trash ;)

How good is this story tho trashy haha
- carry on facto finding ;);)

".....originally the earth was all joined together by land bridges ( Gondwana land)…It was all subtropical and around the earth were two layers. The ozone layer and the water layer. It never rained back then but the earth was watered by a global misting system. There were also huge amounts of water locked up underground. The UV damage on the earth was greatly reduced by there being an extra layer of protection. When God hit his reset button to wipe them out, the water layer around earth tuned to rain….serious rain that no one had ever seen. Also, the water under ground was broken up and surfaced.
Noah’s monstrous aircraft carrier was the only refuge. A massive ship 110 years in the making with 3 decks and a sample of all species that God wished to retain for the new world. No boat was ever bigger until world war two’ s aircraft carriers. It floated for a year with God chilling all His critters down into a less active state. The ark landed in now turkey and the new earth, with all its massive erosion and canyons and now great seas dividing continents became visible. More water locked back up underground. The fourteen cows fourteen sheep fourteen goats etc etc came in handy until new gardens could be established and of course Noah’s famous vineyard. God redistributes His retained species around the globe. Evil has been wiped from the face of the earth for a long season until the fullness of mans corruption reaches breaking point again. God will never flood the earth again while it remains. Mans lifespan gradually reduces capped to 120 years under his new environmental conditions.
If you apply my theory to your readings in Genesis it may bring it to life for you. See what you think."

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:45pm

;);)

&pp=ygURcHJpbXVzIGhvbHkgZGl2ZXI%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:47pm

Weird obsession you have with opti, get some help nutter.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:48pm

eye for a eye in your case lol ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:52pm

- 'weird obsession' hahaha
....oooops, you've already forgotten why your stench lingers ;);)

"accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" ;)

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:54pm

Pretty sure the keyboard warrior jelly wouldn't be trashing muslims like you do christians lol ;)
Weak as piss.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 4:55pm

;);)

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:00pm

Muslims won't put up with queers ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:24pm

Oh wow, so now you're a muslim eggspurt ;)
...but one that just blows himself (without the up) haha

- try not to get too obsessed with genocide ay trashy
...you might get excited and sneeze ;);)

&pp=ygUJZGljayBub3Nl

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:31pm

- no one wants to be starved ;);)

&pp=ygUZaSBmZWxsIGFuZCBhdGUgYSBzaGF3YXJtYQ%3D%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:30pm

Obsession with those too, ;) lol

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:32pm

Wow thanks for re posting my very old posts Jelly….Im flattered that your my biggest fan re reading stuff from years ago as well and posting it too..cheers…
My thoughts are all based on biblical and scientific writings then comparing to what’s happening globally today.
I reckon you may turn to the light one day…who knows….
You should try having ideas too Jelly.. ….good for the little grey cells.
I still stand by those old thoughts but maybe with some minor variations as time and world events change and the future unfolds and I get a bit older too.
I like to think deeply about what’s happening and where mankind will be in x years etc.
I am pessimistic at where we are headed, not for myself but for many who are not aware of the forces at work in the heavens and earth….the good and evil powers…satans manipulation of people…big corporations like blackrock and vanguard etc etc……Vatican influence and good old Roman control…corrupt political systems ….schwab and his rotten WEF….
…The rise of Islam in western countries….it all adds up to trouble and loss of free choice in our world……
Even God Himself dosent force his way upon you….your free to choose….
Unlike Jelly currently..…choose wisely…..your path is fluid.
P.S. …season 4 of “ THE CHOSEN” is now streaming for free…Yeeww.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:42pm

...did someone say obsession trashy haha

You got a bit o multi personality paranoid android psychosis goin on like ya good mate noinfo the gerbil warrior facto finder
- quit talkin to yaself u bin bathing god bothering pest, atleast let yaself bathe in peace whilst pestering yaself for bathing in ya own piss ;)

- on ya bike now trashy ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:46pm

- haha yeah wow well done flopti ya kid murdering cheerleader
& keep trying to force your 'ways' on others... double down n be a proudboy now ;)

...aaaaaaall aboard, planet heaven awaits ;);)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:46pm
adam12 wrote:

@Indo
" dont have time right now to click your links, but those stats/views on Hamas strength are outdated and dont align with any of the sources that i follow and i follow those who are world leaders in this area and region people like Joe Truzman who is perhaps the worlds most renowned expert on Palestinian militant groups."

@Indo, those "outdated stats" I presented were dated August 5, 2024.
That's a week ago.
https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2024/08/middleeast/gaza-israel-hamas...

I first studied military insurgencies and counterinsurgencies at Uni in 1984, I first studied ME war at school in the 1970's.
My knowledge and understanding of these matters is not expert, but they weren't gleaned from half an hour on Google before that post.
The references I provided were simply that, references, to underline the point I was making that you don't seem to want to grasp.
The Israelis will not defeat Hamas without a political solution.
"“This conflict will only end with a political solution. It won’t end with a military victory.”
Peter Mansoor, retired US Army Colonel, from the reference above.
I think Mansoor qualifies as an expert.
But you do you.

No offence mate but im going to take the views of a wide range of military experts over some guy who went to Uni in the 80s and think it makes him an expert in everything.

The reality is only Hamas and the IDF know in what strength Hamas still are, but if they aren't as weakened as the IDF say, it only means they need to go harder and for longer.

Although in reality months ago things kicked down a gear in how hard they are going and number of troops in Gaza, to more of a slow more strategic targeted grind to keep the USA happy.

Personally i think the only real mistake the IDF have made is not going into Rafa earlier they should have just gone in when they wanted at the start of the year and shut down those tunnels to dry up supplies to Hamas.

But yeah i get the whole political aspect of USA & even Egypt is/was complicated

And yeah there is all kinds of different opinions from those in the know, i could go post a whole page of people who are just as qualified with opposing view points.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:46pm

;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:49pm

-haha woops
...obsessions ;)

"accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" ;);)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:52pm
GuySmiley wrote:

This is just complete nonsense and blatant misinformation, today i listened to five separate podcast a few news updates on Gaza a few military analyst related on Gaza, one was a podcast that is a few months old but actually dealt with a lot of these aspects.

Much id heard before but still good to hear again, although i did learn one thing about so called dumb bombs that i didnt know, in that the way they are delivered by dive bombing actually makes them quite accurate in hitting targets, so that whole dumb bomb thing the other month in the media was quite misleading.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5jLN4Yhsvgzb2GMYRuLUkz

It's actually the complete opposite, foreign militaries are even visting Gaza to see how things are being done because the IDF are setting a new bench mark in reducing casualties

Even the most renowned urban war expert John Spencer constantly talks about this just one example

"Israel Has Created a New Standard for Urban Warfare. Why Will No One Admit It?"
https://www.newsweek.com/israel-has-created-new-standard-urban-warfare-w...

The ratio of deaths in Gaza is close to 1 fighter to 1 civilian this is almost unheard of in a urban war and in some urban wars is as high as 9 civilians to 1 fighter, its only possible because of the lengths the IDF have gone too, to seperate civilian's from the war zone and thats only possible through all the crazy measures the IDF go to, some never been done before or only done by the USA.

When you take in the fact that Hamas intentionally imbedded themselves amongst civilians then these stats are even more impressive.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:52pm

.....hahaha, incominggggggg

^ unbalanced eggspurt ;);)

&pp=ygUdZ3V5IG9uIGJpa2Ugd2l0aCBqZXN1cyBzdGF0dWU%3D

Distracted's picture
Distracted's picture
Distracted Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 5:51pm

@ID the IDF spokesman recognised that Hamas won’t actually be destroyed.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-spokesman-says-hamas-cant-be-eliminate...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 6:20pm

@Indo,
"No offence mate but im going to take the views of a wide range of military experts over some guy who went to Uni in the 80s and think it makes him an expert in everything."

Look you fucking ignoramus, I said twice "I am not an expert",
The references I provided included the views of a wide range of military experts, not just mine.
You accused me of getting my knowledge from a half hour Google search, I was pointing out to you that I have been accumulating what knowledge I have since before you were even fucking born!
Not from "looking at Google for an hour each night" as you readily admitted is the source of your education on this.
At least I went to Uni and studied these things.
Again, done with this and you.
You can't help the insults and belittling of others who disagree with you, no discussion, so fuck you, no more politeness from me from now on.
Back to just slandering you and your tiny, psychopathic mind.
Don't know why I bothered,
GFY.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 6:25pm
Distracted wrote:

@ID the IDF spokesman recognised that Hamas won’t actually be destroyed.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-spokesman-says-hamas-cant-be-eliminate...

How many times does this have to be explained?

We all know ideologues cant be destroyed, even terrorist groups cant always be totally destroyed, even Nazi ideology still lives on.

The aim is to take Hamas out of power politically and also to weaken them military to a point where they cant conduct another 7th Oct or Israel isn't constantly showered with rockets, even if they cant technically be destroyed the IDF are going to have a good go at trying.

Hamas are already severely weakened some say they are put back ten years and it will continue until Israel is satisfied, battalion's are being broken up, hamas fighters killed, leaders killed, rocket stores destroyed, ammunition stores destroyed, any areas where rockets etc are produced destroyed, training facilties destroyed, control centres destroyed, major tunnels being destroyed, tunnels into Egypt or Israel destroyed.

Its only been ten months though and many say the war in some manner could last years and go through different phases, even if much of the time wont be full on fighting but more just ensuring major tunnels or stores etc are found and destroyed.

And most likely Israel will have to reoccupy Gaza in some manner, unlikely to be be settlement's but more likely some IDF presence especially in controlling what comes in via Egypt etc

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 6:28pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

This is just complete nonsense and blatant misinformation, today i listened to five separate podcast a few news updates on Gaza a few military analyst related on Gaza, one was a podcast that is a few months old but actually dealt with a lot of these aspects.

Much id heard before but still good to hear again, although i did learn one thing about so called dumb bombs that i didnt know, in that the way they are delivered by dive bombing actually makes them quite accurate in hitting targets, so that whole dumb bomb thing the other month in the media was quite misleading.

It's actually the complete opposite, foreign militaries are even visting Gaza to see how things are being done because the IDF are setting a new bench mark in reducing casualties

Even the most renowned urban war expert John Spencer constantly talks about this just one example

"Israel Has Created a New Standard for Urban Warfare. Why Will No One Admit It?"

The ratio of deaths in Gaza is close to 1 fighter to 1 civilian this is almost unheard of in a urban war and in some urban wars is as high as 9 civilians to 1 fighter, its only possible because of the lengths the IDF have gone too, to seperate civilian's from the war zone and thats only possible through all the crazy measures the IDF go to, some never been done before or only done by the USA.

When you take in the fact that Hamas intentionally imbedded themselves amongst civilians then these stats are even more impressive.

Hardly would’ve done a minutes work you necrophilic peadophile. Would’ve spent the whole day cranking your self into a lather with your murder porn. No shortage of material the Israeli’s are creating for you. I bet that bombed school just about had you rubbing it raw. Good you’ve got a good circle jerk crew now with Opti and Arsespam joining your weirdo cult. Crank on you sick fucks.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 6:37pm

"I like to think deeply about what’s happening and where mankind will be in x years etc.
I am pessimistic at where we are headed, not for myself but for many who are not aware of the forces at work in the heavens and earth….the good and evil powers…"

^ makes sense hahaha
- deep dish pan fried ideas wowwww ;)

...your pessimism at where 'we' are headed is ummm not pessimism for yourself 'but for many who are not aware of the forces at work in the heavens and earth' ;);) wtf

So... ummm, you are a pessimist but you're not (according to you) but you are a pessimist for 'others' ...who ummm aren't aware (according to you) of the forces that you are aware of in ummm ...the 'heavens AND the earth' ;)

- hahahaha

...but u also secretly communicate wif z lawd, and have a divinely appointed role warning others about the impending doom that is to befall all - except a bunch of pedophile and children murdering aligned religious zealots such as yaself because you are 'chosen' ;);)

- well holy farkn muthafarkn rapin detainees of davids defenders smoke ;);

...where does one sign up, oh at the jedi secret powers war gerbil hq hahahaha

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 7:20pm
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Hardly would’ve done a minutes work you necrophilic peadophile. Would’ve spent the whole day cranking your self into a lather with your murder porn. No shortage of material the Israeli’s are creating for you. I bet that bombed school just about had you rubbing it raw. Good you’ve got a good circle jerk crew now with Opti and Arsespam joining your weirdo cult. Crank on you sick fucks.

Lets go soggyflogger

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 7:24pm

the flog and jelly can have a game together lol ;)

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/soggy-doggy-board-game/p/321090

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 7:25pm

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 7:26pm
ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 7:27pm
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 8:04pm

- haha weird obsession trashy cookin away again, zingaaaaaas

…nothing changes at the dump ;)

"accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" ;)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 8:16pm

^^^
We’ve all been here before

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 8:41pm

- twashy, now dat u’ve pwedged aweegance to z warmongerwing weewidgious wunn ummm

…you can pwomote eggspurt bwoodwust anawasis and intewigence anawasis on all fings murder and expwosion ;)

- bwing awong your bwaincells to z noinfo fwopti inbwed war gerbil hq and expwode aww ova zem & keep pwaying to z tune of ummm
…teef can gwo back ;);)

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 8:44pm

your jelly brain is the only thing exploding lol ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 8:51pm

- weird obsession ss twashy on z twigger finga
...don't finga yaself ova def and destwuction til ya head expwodes ;)

&pp=ygUXaW5kaWFuYSBqb25lcyBmYWNlIG1lbHQ%3D

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 9:10pm
ashsam wrote:
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Lets go soggyflogger

Where?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 9:29pm

- haha careful now @soggy, the trash can is full of disguises..... just be very careful if he mention electric six ;)
...you'll be ok ...as long as he doesn't pull out the abe lincoln suit ;);)

Take it away abrahamster trash haha
- even a cameo at the 1.25 min mark from bibi fluffer and facto bluffer noinfo the gerbil war lawd ;)

&pp=ygUhaGUgd2FudHMgdG8gdGFrZSB5b3UgdG8gYSBnYXkgYmFy

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 9:29pm

Meet up with Jelly soggy, pretty sure he likes a doggy lol ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Monday, 12 Aug 2024 at 9:33pm

^ trashy, your weird obsession is taking u ova like the stench of garbage ;)

...try step away from behind the 'helmet' hahaha
- oops, that's right where u like it ;);)