The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:02pm

Fuckit, i'll kindly remove myself.
If one can't be removed regardless of doing the same thing others get banned for.....
Probably too much to imagine an actual place to discuss and debate without it being clogged up by psycho Rainman and his desire to tell the world his 1000 points..because he's finally found a place in life to have..a....a.....a VOICE!!
Evil as evil can be motherfucker. Proves it time and time again.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:05pm

Flopti says on previous page::

“Guy is a complete lying trouble making muppet and is probably jelly flater as well as a few other nutbags on here…..take all your personalities to a shrink and get some help and give us all a break….“

Ummm… hahahaha
Did someone say shrink ? ;);)

And here flopti from page 9 all things religion thread…

“There are actually 3 heavens in translation, the sky above is the first, space is the second and planet Heaven the third. ( paul talked about the third heaven) You get to planet heaven after your spirit leaves your body. When you die your spirit descends into the heart of the earth and waits. Then if approved by God you are lifted up and go through the tunnel which is probably like a wormhole in Sci Fi. If unapproved you will wait for judgement but there is no time there so you wouldn't know if you've been there a year or a hundred years. At the end of the tunnel you will be greeted by The Christ Himself in His glorified form and put on planet Heaven, a very beautiful and physical place and in your brand new physical body. Earth will also be renewed after the great tribulation so for a time there will still be two seperate habitations and eventually just one.
It is comforting to know that on my death, my heavenly father will still look after me and guide my spirit or "actual person" through the maze of death and to the renewed and promised life.
Also, If anyone is interested in the time of the end and the mark of the beast etc. I think I can answer that for you, as I have a theory which has been playing out exactly correct over the last few years.”

^^^ get the fuck outta here flopti you hypocritical lying absolute nut bag of the highest order. You are a warmonger and a pathetic snivelling fantasy christian bs merchant.

Still stand by this utterly deranged and completely full of shit fairytale above ?

- off to the shrink for u ;);)

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:07pm

Time to break out those old bottles of BEX I stashed and have a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:09pm
seaslug wrote:

Thanks Guy, I am. He also served at the Italian internment camps in Victoria during WW2, a history not many Australians would remember.

So did my grandfather Seaslug, some C broke into his house and stole his service medals

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:09pm

… and one for the bibi bootlicking zionist apologists endorsing endless child massacre and civilian genocide ;)

https://m.

&pp=ygUPTmV0YW55YWh1IHJhYmJl

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:15pm
southernraw wrote:

Fuckit, i'll kindly remove myself.
If one can't be removed regardless of doing the same thing others get banned for.....
Probably too much to imagine an actual place to discuss and debate without it being clogged up by psycho Rainman and his desire to tell the world his 1000 points..because he's finally found a place in life to have..a....a.....a VOICE!!
Evil as evil can be motherfucker. Proves it time and time again.

What garbage, you just cant handle having personal criticism thrown at you, but you are quite happy to dish it out.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:20pm

Stealing anyone's service medals is such a low life dog c..t act

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 8:03pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
garyg1412 wrote:

I'm just wondering where we are going to deport soggydog to???
Its a bit like that question Humphrey B. Flaubert asked a while back
"What Nationality Is Soggydog"???

Ideally Gaza

Thanks but er’ if I have to, can you possibly pick from a different predominantly Muslim nation. I’m thinking Morocco, Maldives even Indonesia. Then when Infowomble turns up I can wage Jihad. Although I think someone has already waged Jihad on his mind, that’s possibly why he’s so fucked in the head.

Aussie as, garyg1412. But a citizen of the wooooooooorrrrrrrrrlllllldddddd.

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 9:05pm

“This report presents some of the criticism voiced against Hamas and its officials by Gaza residents”

https://www.memri.org/reports/growing-criticism-hamas-and-its-officials-...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 8:48am

"Look Adam, its pretty clear that with the Gay lord thing you were just trying to be clever, using a slur most view as homophobic but doing so knowing you have the escape route of its technically having another meaning.

"As for all the other garbage, whatever i want to see Hamas gone and Isreali's not have to live in fear of another 7th October, you dont and probably would prefer to see Israel destroyed.

Anyway im going to try to go back to relevant discussion's and updates, as really aren't interested in this back and forth garbage with hamas simps."

Now I'm a hamas simp.
The thing about insane people/people going insane, is that they are usually the last to realise it. Often to the detriment of those around them.
Keep "updating" yourself pal, that'll help.
While you are out there "researching" here's a few more "topics" you should probably "update" on.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Sociopathic Personality Disorder
Cluster B Personality Traits
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Then reflect on what the fuck you come on this thread for, and what the people around you do when the inevitable breakdown/ spiral into insanity arrives.
You may not believe you need help or are damaged, another symptom.
Like calling people who call you out "simps".
The world and the people that come on these threads can do without your "lucid" insight, think most here would agree we've had enough of those to last us for a while.
The people you live amongst, that I believe don't get the focus they probably should considering the amount of time you spend knee deep in your little sand pit of inhumanity you play in all day every day, could probably do with a "lucid" Indo. But again, really don't GAF to be honest, you won't change or reflect or even maybe think "I'll just go chat to a psychologist and prove this guy sniping me wrong."
Too much murder and mayhem "researchin'" and "updatin'"to do, gotta save Israel on Swellnet!
Get help MF. It's a long way back if/when you fall.

And @opti should probably google "Parasocial Relationships" himself.

Fuck this shit. Solves nothing. I'm gonna flood it with bullshit memes and twitter videos if I ever bother coming back.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:23am

Interesting post bonza.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:25am

Adam 12 another one of jellys personalities …..so many voices in that head.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:29am

…nothing like the imaginary voice of baby jesus tho ay flopti ;);)
- u fuckn numbnut piece of lying shit haha

… tell us more bullshit tales topped with bs accusations ;)
- whilst your bigoted inner voice dribbles away haha

… u delusional knobhead

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:38am

… you’re no better than ya pedo priest buddies flopti
- all talk, no substance. A fanatical spineless fraud of the lawd

Just a filthy judgemental hypocrite living in fantasy land ;)
… float on like the plank in ya eye

&pp=ygUQcmVsaWdpb3VzIGZyYXVkcw%3D%3D

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:44am

Chux-wipe-for-the-homepage post.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:52am

… haha, fair enough @stu
- some spare wipes may also be required in the holy land ;)

&t=5s

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:57am
stunet wrote:

Chux-wipe-for-the-homepage post.

Hope you have rubber gloves on while picking up the killrags of Optiwomble and infowomble’s most recent posts there stu, it’s a filthy job you have

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 10:08am

- “ has there every been an army go to such length's to get civilian's out of harms way? “

…hmmmmm

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 11:11am

…aaah flopti ;)

- grand author of tall tales and imaginary planetary heavens…

Zionist warmonger supporter and supposed christian, yet in reality just a pretender espousing the opposing values of peace and promoting violence and bloodshed and encouraging acts such as striking Iran and ‘cutting the head of the snake’ haha

Isn’t it interesting that you have fantasies of not only ‘planet heaven’ but live a fantasy of being a messenger of jesus….. and continue to live such a lie with outright fake bravado and pompous judgement on others.

What a rotten, disgraceful charlatan ;)
- float on in your soup of deceit and denial, float on like the turd u are…

“ In the New Testament, war is universally seen as evil and Jesus emphasized peace instead. He advised us to avoid retaliation and revenge and to extend our love even to our enemies.
"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. (NIV, Matthew 5:38-45)

The apostle Paul (of planet heaven fame) and other New testament writers echoed Jesus' sentiment and expanded on it.

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (NAS, Romans 12:17-21)”

^^^ your imagined goodness is actually evil flopti
- yet jesus and the lawd apparently await your heavenly presence haha

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 11:45am

I expressed an opinion on this Thread I would like to retract .

SN allow ( I think ) all topics to be debated on their site .

They allow anyone to comment ( within reason ) .

How cool is that !

So Egalitarian .

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 11:57am

…that’s what is great about SN pops
- yet unfortunately that egalitarian spirit is not shared by murderers ;)

…nor by anyone supporting, facilitating and condoning genocide

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 11:58am

;);)

…the truth always reveals itself
- it is beyond governments, religion and ummm …strength and power ;)

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 12:43pm

Yes JF

It's 2 hard a job 2 judge what can be discussed and by whom , these days especially .

I want to really apologise to Stu and the Team at SN .

It is a privilege living in Australia and to be on SN .

As an Old bloke , I should know better .

I don't walk into a home and tell an owner my opinion , on what they should do .

How rude ( mostly ) .

It is MY responsibility to act according to the homes rules and RESPECT them .

Sorry , SN , again .

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 1:02pm

…hence thine prophecy was spoken ;)

- maybe the prophet is now just profit, and to pray is to prey $$$

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 1:05pm

;);)

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 4:08pm

[ Two Strong Hearts ] re: Abraham's Two Sons > Jew-Isaac / Muslim-Ishmal
We Stick together ...
[ Honey to the Bee ] re: Journey from Egypt to Israel (Assyria)
Reaching out Together...
[ From the River to the Sea ] re: Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea
Running Free...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_the_river_to_the_sea

Both Israel / Palestine lay claim to the Monikers.
United opposing forces flowing together forever!

Ok...so it Sounds like The Voice or one them soppy songs by Johnny & Olivia that unites Aussies!
So is Johnny front-lining all uniting Indigenous / Mid East causes ahead of time...like to think so! No!
These Protest songs like Johnny & Olivia whole all originated from our Mother Heartland...well durr!

UK Punk New Wave artist Bruce Woolley wrote many 'New Wave' Smash Hits...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Woolley
Next two tracks stand out as poignant New wave code to take the heat outta this ongoing conflict!
So does that make Bruce some sorta eerie New Wave Prophet...(No Spoiler!)...Listen for yourselves!
Have a crack at decyphering this Alt UK under the radar New Wave Holy War enigma code.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 6:58pm

Been a lot of talk of a hostage deal getting done the last two days, one month, pause two month pause, more Palestine prisoners being freed.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 7:24pm

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 7:51pm
bonza wrote:

“This report presents some of the criticism voiced against Hamas and its officials by Gaza residents”

https://www.memri.org/reports/growing-criticism-hamas-and-its-officials-...

"Hamas Disregards The Lives Of Gazans And Recklessly Endangers Them"

"Many Gazans slammed Hamas for disregarding the lives and the safety of the local residents by starting the war and hiding its operatives among the civilian population.

Some of this criticism comes in response to blunt statements made by Hamas officials. For example, Moussa Abu Marzouq, the deputy head of Hamas' political bureau abroad, said in an October 27 interview that Hamas' tunnels are meant to protect Hamas fighters from airstrikes, not civilians, and added that responsibility for the safety of the Gazan civilians rests with Israel and the UN.[2]

Hamas Political Bureau head Isma'il Haniya said on October 26, 2023 that Hamas "needs" the blood of many Gazan civilians – women, children and elderly –"because it awakens within us the revolutionary spirit."[3]

How screwed up are these statements.

Surely the other comments from people in Gaza aren't that rare and people are kept silent out of fear, imagine living under a government so vile it values the life's of its citizens as little as it does it's enemy.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 7:59pm

How screwed up is this statement ;)

- “ has there every been an army go to such length's to get civilian's out of harms way? “

…..hmmmmm

?si=UKzVaeRc4F-equwi

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 8:05pm

Haha ;)

- “… imagine living under a government so vile it values the life's of its citizens as little as it does it's enemy. “

^^^ true dat

&pp=ygUaaXNyYWVsaSBmYW1pbGllcyBzcGVhayBvdXQ%3D

&pp=ygUaaXNyYWVsaSBmYW1pbGllcyBzcGVhayBvdXQ%3D

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 8:09pm

Hmmmmm

&pp=ygUeSXNyYWVsaSBob3N0YWdlcyBraWxsZWQgYnkgaWRm

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 8:32pm

@Pop said "I don't walk into a home and tell an owner my opinion , on what they should do .
How rude ( mostly ) ."

Haha...wait...what?
Are you high?
Jeezus. I know a very old mate and a brother of yours that'd probably file that one under the "spat my coffee at that one" /"things that hilariously never happened" section on the "Things I can remember clearly" floor.
Should have asterisked that one old buddy *Doesn't include the little/not so little bro or Adam"
Reckon there's a few more that would kybosh that one too, the Greek and old Jack Frost (ever hear from him lately?) and probably a few busted up ex footy boys over in Rye would get a laugh out of that one too.
Other than that, probably true. Maybe.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 8:51pm

I don't walk into the home of someone I don't really KNOW , and tell them what to do .

People I know , know how I feel .

All people have the option of leaving somewhere that pisses them off .

I would not argue 2 loudly , with another stranger , in someone else's home either .

That's rude 2 , imho .

Jack and family were over and he is still playing Goose ( a photo of him in the back of a Jet Fighter is on something ) , in the Air Force .

A Squadron Leader or something .

I don't tell him what to do .

Scared the shit out of him , heaps of times as kids .

First time he came up to NB he got stung by a bluebottle and asked if it was a BOX Jellyfish .

After about 15 minutes I gave him the answer ( I had just kept asking how was feeling haha ) .

If U ask someone how they are feeling with a worried look , they somehow get worried !

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:00pm

@Opti "Adam 12 another one of jellys personalities …..so many voices in that head."

Thanks for the unsolicited feedback there Opti.
As usual I will take what you have said on board...
...then step off the train and signal the train driver to get going and take it all to "Idon'tgiveafucksville" population you.
While you are there, here's some reading for you so you don't get as bored as I do reading what you write...
"Parasocial Relationships Are Just Imaginary Friends For Adults"
https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2023/04/parasocial-relationsh...
It's mostly about celebrities, but who is more celebrated (by some) than your mate the Sky Guy?

@Jelly, the view looks alright here from inside your head, but I nixed the "Doin your Mum" clips from the file before I got in here, just in case. Don't want to cause any trouble with yours, she's a nice lady, (says "Hi" btw.)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:09pm

Haha ;)
- here’s one for dear flopti and the imaginary jesus voices in his head

… or is it the devil flopti haha, ya mumma certainly goes like a demon!
- but hey… some mothers do have em ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jan 2024 at 9:10pm

…and a tribute to flopti’s old girl ;)

&pp=ygUXc2hvb2sgbWUgYWxsIG5pZ2h0IGxvbmc%3D

…and an ode to hell fire flopti, god of war ;);)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 5:01pm

?si=TEKFfJPevAg2kBN9

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 7:27pm

“If we previously believed that there was a chance for peace, we’ve lost all faith in these people, especially after we were there and among the population”

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/hamas-pal...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 7:38pm
bonza wrote:

“If we previously believed that there was a chance for peace, we’ve lost all faith in these people, especially after we were there and among the population”

But, but but….

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 7:40pm
bonza wrote:

An amazing read. No surprise for many…but will be excused by a few apologists.

The betrayal must hurt so bad.
“Batya Holin is a photographer and peace activist from Kfar Aza, which alongside Nir Oz and Be’eri, was one of the heaviest-hit communities. Holin had developed a friendship with a Gazan photographer, Mahmoud, with whom she arranged a joint exhibit last year of photos of her kibbutz and his village in the Gaza Strip. On the morning of Oct. 7, Mahmoud called and interrogated Holin, asking her how many soldiers were in her vicinity. That was when Holin realized that Mahmoud had given the photos of her village to Hamas. “Whoever says there are people there who are uninvolved, here is the proof,” she told Israel’s Channel 13 News. “They are all involved. They are all Hamas.”

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 7:54pm

This is a pretty big development, it's probably been discussed here already:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-hagues-decision-means-israel-is-now-in...

If you have grown up with the history of how the Jews were treated in Nazi Germany, a disposition of sympathy may have developed for the former. Reading this is like the world turning upside down, and honestly it's a bit hard to compute.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:11pm

This is no surprise really.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:23pm

Another Hamas spy doesn’t equate to they’re all in on it. None the less, lap up those ‘facts’ guys.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:24pm

12 they know about. You could probably X it by 2, 4, 6, 8, 10….

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:28pm

Ooooh 12x out of 2million…
Deereerrrrrrrpppppp;);)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:34pm
seeds wrote:

Ooooh 12x out of 2million…
Deereerrrrrrrpppppp;);)

Oh stupid..you’re gonna deereeeepppp like a little copy cat child?
Lmao

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:35pm

Next seeds will copy Guy and cry to admin. Hahaha

Not an original thought available for old mate, seeds.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:39pm

Pathetic Roadkill.
As others point out your last sentence sums you up perfectly

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 27 Jan 2024 at 8:40pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

This is a pretty big development, it's probably been discussed here already:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-hagues-decision-means-israel-is-now-in...

If you have grown up with the history of how the Jews were treated in Nazi Germany, a disposition of sympathy may have developed for the former. Reading this is like the world turning upside down, and honestly it's a bit hard to compute.

I see both sides are claiming it as victory.

One side because its going to be looked at further which they say will take years to get a verdict and the other side because the measures called for now isn't an immediate ceasefire.