The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024 at 8:25pm

Again im not a fan of Bibi and neither are many Israeli's, not because of anything he has done post 7th October but more issues before Oct 7th and failing the people allowing 7th Oct to happen.

In a perfect world there would be an election tomorrow and the people would decide whats best, but even then it's very unlikely a new PM would stop the war, the majority of Israeli's support the war and understand that Hamas needs to go so would only vote in a PM who was willing to fulfil this for Israel and Israeli's.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024 at 8:59pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
bonza wrote:

Recent defence response by Israeli attorney at the International Court:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8GxiIThdGw

Also worth a read - article that highlights how the statements used as evidence for Genocide by south africa at the IC are have been done so in error, lost in translation, misquoted etc:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2024/01/israel-south-a...

Good video and article, whole thing seems insane, has there every been an army go to such length's to get civilian's out of harms way?

If the intent was genoicide they would have just kept the civilian population where they were and flattened the place in two weeks.

The intent has always clearly been to go after Hamas, but as we all know the Intent of Hamas is to put civilians between them and the IDF and make it as hard as possible for them to take out Hamas without taking out civilians.

https://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing.aspx?IG=B3F0AAA35844446F98A3A829D56...

https://m.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/1/17/palestinian-shop-ow...

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-army-in-west-bank-uses-pale...

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israeli-army-uses-gaza...

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE95J0FR/

https://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing.aspx?IG=686F98A3309A42A29B8BA5446A9...

There is one article stating that both sides do it.

This one’s a doozy, good guy with a gun saves the day…….trigger happy settler says nope!

https://nypost.com/2023/12/03/news/israeli-reservist-accused-of-fatally-...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024 at 9:17pm

@indo, I was just wondering how the IDF’s human shields situation is different from Hamas. You know like under ground military bunkers under civilian populations is different.
I’m looking forward to your long winded discussion points. Or flippant angry rite off.
It’s your forehead.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024 at 9:45pm

Your comparisons are utterly ridiculous and you know it.

A rogue solider that even the video mentions "What happens next leads to the commander being suspended" somehow equates too a whole militia group using a human shield strategy, something they have been working on for 18 years or longer.

or

An IDF military bunker under a IDF military base equates to literally hundreds of miles of tunnels under civilian areas with a focus on hospitals, schools, mosque playgrounds, then theres all the other military infrastructure purposely hidden amongst civilians and rockets fired from civilians areas and on and on.

Or other nonsense like because Hamas removed a line in their charter about wanting to kill all jews, means that is no longer their goal.

But hey you dont support Hamas right.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024 at 10:08pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Your comparisons are utterly ridiculous and you know it.

A rogue solider that even the video mentions "What happens next leads to the commander being suspended" somehow equates too a whole militia group using a human shield strategy, something they have been working on for 18 years or longer.

or

An IDF military bunker under a IDF military base equates to literally hundreds of miles of tunnels under civilian areas with a focus on hospitals, schools, mosque playgrounds, then theres all the other military infrastructure purposely hidden amongst civilians and rockets fired from civilians areas and on and on.

Or other nonsense like because Hamas removed a line in their charter about wanting to kill all jews, means that is no longer their goal.

But hey you dont support Hamas right.

So your reply is a big fat elephant fart. No substance. Equating to an unqualified “Nah man”. Nothing on the human shields?

Come on man you’re the eggspurt.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024 at 10:09pm

They’re not all the same video dork

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 8:38am

Mate nobody in their right mind is going to take your argument seriously, its utterly ridiculous and you know it.

And we have been through this all before, even if IDF was going to use a human shield strategy, there would be zero deterrent effect for Hamas, it would actually be seen by Hamas as a bonus, take out both civilians and IDF.

Hamas dont value the life's of their own people, so why on earth would they care about avoiding the death of Israeli's?

If the tables were turned on fire power and Hamas had the military of the IDF there would be a true genocide by this stage there not be one Jew or Israeli's alive.

And if Israel had a tunnel network Hamas had, it would be built for protecting its people and full of Israeli civilians, thats why Isreal build bomb shelters all around Israeli with a warning system even though they also have the Iron dome protection system.

Anyway this discussion is a waste of time, even other Pro Palestine or Pro Hamas nutter's dont take this angle because of how ridiculous it is

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 9:47am

Are people still reading indos dumbshit posts?
When are you lot going to learn.
Don't feed the fire. Oxygen thief.
and how come he wasn't banned yesterday after his obvious homophobic slur SN.
Other crew have been banned for way less? Seems to happen all the time.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 10:03am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Mate nobody in their right mind is going to take your argument seriously, its utterly ridiculous and you know it.

And we have been through this all before, even if IDF was going to use a human shield strategy, there would be zero deterrent effect for Hamas, it would actually be seen by Hamas as a bonus, take out both civilians and IDF.

Hamas dont value the life's of their own people, so why on earth would they care about avoiding the death of Israeli's?

If the tables were turned on fire power and Hamas had the military of the IDF there would be a true genocide by this stage there not be one Jew or Israeli's alive.

And if Israel had a tunnel network Hamas had, it would be built for protecting its people and full of Israeli civilians, thats why Isreal build bomb shelters all around Israeli with a warning system even though they also have the Iron dome protection system.

Anyway this discussion is a waste of time, even other Pro Palestine or Pro Hamas nutter's dont take this angle because of how ridiculous it is

It’s ridiculous because there’s only one dumb cunt on here trying to explain how two things that are the same are somehow different. And somehow, pointing that fact out, makes me pro Hamas. Cmon tell us more Indo.
Besides how would you know what’s in the tunnels. The reporting on the one under the hospital that “nobody bombed” that you cracked a fat over for a few pages ended up being Hasbara bs. Haven’t cottoned on yet?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 10:11am

And to address another wilful ignorance. The IDF use palistinians as human shields.
Numerous links in my previous post to different incidents.
I’m trying to show you that the tactics that you condemn Hamas for using are also used without restraint by the IDF.

Both really bad.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 10:43am

Haha farkn hell ;);)
- the farkn noinfo bandwagon of bullshit continues on

… absolutely no coherent or factual arguments nor anything based in objective truth and yet he tries to throw barbs of others not being in ‘their right mind’. It’s actually farkn getting pretty sad now on his behalf with the level of delusion and hypocrisy on display :

“ has there every been an army go to such length's to get civilian's out of harms way?”

Wahaha ;);)
- try a little insight and humility into reality u complete dickhead

… watch this great presentation by another very intelligent jewish commentator, he must of course be a traitor and an anti semite ;)

And this below…
- not only have the israeli attack force massacred over 25,000 palestinians (and still counting) they also systematically desecrate graves…

Even dead civilians are fair game. Fucking disgraceful.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 10:48am

…and some more confronting info for noinfo
- you’re in no position at all to pass judgement on supposed ‘nutters’ ;)

… noinfo, president of the peanut factory
- mongoloid mouthpiece of the murderous military industrial complex ;)

Faaaark… ‘strength and power’ …get a farkn life …haha

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 12:07pm

"Western diplomats have argued that the PA must assume a central role in governing the post-war reality because anything would be better than Hamas. But that is like saying one form of terminal cancer is better than another — neither guarantees anything more than continued misery and mortality."

https://thehill.com/opinion/4408958-hope-is-not-a-strategy-the-futility-...

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 12:22pm

… misery and mortality

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/vmJzQkMzkWE

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 12:24pm

- western diplomats have lost all credibility through complicity to mass murder.

… this bloke raises plenty of valid and clear cut arguments ;)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 12:51pm
southernraw wrote:

The trouble with you SR is that you’re a fascist just like Alfred and me, just ask infowomble

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 12:54pm
southernraw wrote:

Dude calling someone "butt hurt" is not a homophobic slur, its not about anal sex, and even it was, anal sex is not just an act between two men.

The term “butthurt” originates from spanking, the act of striking the buttocks of another person, which is often seen as a method of punishing a child.

BTW. I didnt seen you calling for whoever it was calling me a "Gay lord" the other week, a term most see as homophobic, though surprisingly technically the origin is not.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 12:57pm

“ The term “butthurt” originates from spanking, the act of striking the buttocks of another person, which is often seen as a method of punishing a child.”

Never thought I’d read that on a surf forecasting website…

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 1:03pm
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

It’s ridiculous because there’s only one dumb cunt on here trying to explain how two things that are the same are somehow different. And somehow, pointing that fact out, makes me pro Hamas. Cmon tell us more Indo.
Besides how would you know what’s in the tunnels. The reporting on the one under the hospital that “nobody bombed” that you cracked a fat over for a few pages ended up being Hasbara bs. Haven’t cottoned on yet?

You are a fucking idiot and washed up old fool, you are out on your own trying to make the most ridiculous comparisons, that even the most hardened pro Palestine, Hamas nutters dont make

I just wish kunts like you were deported, you dont deserve to live in Australia, you are bottom of the barrel traitor scum.

Oh yes all the tunnels are fake, all the footage that we see is fake, its all hasbara BS, and all the information you get from your reliable Hamas and other terrorist groups is factual

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 1:05pm

Hahahaha ;)
…go Karen !

- the numbnut is now trying to define ‘butthurt’ ;);)

… the knowledge level is astounding!
- noinfo is scraping new lows now

And still pretending his ‘informed’ opinion is of any worth haha
- almost like ‘semite’ or ‘anti semitism’, it’s all open to interpretation

… or not
Hmmmmm ;);)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 1:04pm
goofyfoot wrote:

“ The term “butthurt” originates from spanking, the act of striking the buttocks of another person, which is often seen as a method of punishing a child.”

Dude calling someone "butt hurt" is not a homophobic slur, its not about anal sex, and even it was, anal sex is not just an act between two men.

Nor this

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 1:13pm
GuySmiley wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Nor this

Ha ha yep this place is full of surprises

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 1:22pm

“ .. Oh yes all the tunnels are fake, all the footage that we see is fake …”

Serious question for info about that footage you posted yesterday I think which I admit I didn’t watch, anyway someone commented on how elaborate they were with sanitation, tiling and paint.

Are you sure that the footage is not fake, I mean it must have come from the IDF, perhaps it was from Israel’s tunnels dressed up as Hamas, I ask because Optiwomble said Arabs don’t do sanitation, interested in your thoughts

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 1:43pm

Oh FFS, been over this before, in one ear out the other, fresh air sits between.
So, again...
"Gaylord" meaning
"Lively, high-spirited
Popularity:12043. Origin:French. Meaning:Lively, high-spirited. Gaylord is a masculine name of French origin. It stems from the word gaillard, which means lively and spirited."
"Why are people named Gaylord?
The surname Gaylord was adopted by English speakers after the Norman Conquest in 1066, and eventually became a first name for boys. It was often used to refer to an individual who is happy and lively. It also became a prominent surname for a family located in Yorkshire, England during the Middle Ages"

If I had wanted to make a gay slur...1. It would be a dumb thing considering you are a married man with children, I'm not dumb, but pulled a trigger and you shot yourself, wound still raw and hurting by the looks.
2. If you'd like I could slur you in that way, using a much more appropriate slur, from the wide variety of such slurs in my vocabulary, that I never use, but they are there.
PS. You should stop coming here fetishising over the death of innocent mothers, fathers, children, elderly, entire families; repping and advocating for psychopathic war criminals. Then accusing others who are not, of doing it. I don't think you are gay, DGAF how you get your rocks off, do think you have an OCD/ mental disorder with the darkest of dark, think you display sociopathic, narcissistic, cluster B tendencies and should probably seek help, and you won't find it doing what you do here. Think you have an empathy bypass/issue.
Also note that SN's most prolific long term poster with an opinion on everything, skipped past the headline story this week regarding the sad loss of young Khai, didn't even stop to take a minute to express empathy, sympathy, solidarity to him and his family for their tragic loss, a tragedy much closer to home and involving our own, but found it necessary to come here armed with maps, graphs, Zionist talking points, fkn Youtube videos, tunnel tales, and all the other bullshit you fetishise about, study, research, listen to podcasts of at work (FFS) and on and on neverendingly.
You appear to me to have invited the devil into your brain and believe all this bullshit you carry on with will not end well for you in terms of your mental health, but you do you genocide gaylord. DGAF.
@jackbollocks is referencing Scomo here, but thought of you when I saw it...grow up MF. Give it a rest.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 2:40pm

“ You should stop coming here fetishising over the death of innocent mothers, fathers, children, elderly, entire families; repping and advocating for psychopathic war criminals. Then accusing others who are not, of doing it. I don't think you are gay, DGAF how you get your rocks off, do think you have an OCD/ mental disorder with the darkest of dark, think you display sociopathic, narcissistic, cluster B tendencies and should probably seek help, and you won't find it doing what you do here. Think you have an empathy bypass/issue.
Also note that SN's most prolific long term poster with an opinion on everything, skipped past the headline story this week regarding the sad loss of young Khai, didn't even stop to take a minute to express empathy, sympathy, solidarity to him and his family for their tragic loss, a tragedy much closer to home and involving our own, but found it necessary to come here armed with maps, graphs, Zionist talking points, fkn Youtube videos, tunnel tales, and all the other bullshit you fetishise about, study, research, listen to podcasts of at work (FFS) and on and on neverendingly.
You appear to me to have invited the devil into your brain and believe all this bullshit you carry on with will not end well for you in terms of your mental health, but you do you genocide gaylord. DGAF.”

Probably the most accurate thing that’s ever been said on here.
Beautiful!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 2:45pm

Agreed completely....
Although all you're doing is fanning the fire of the oxygen thief.
Imagine if everyone just ignored him. Dont read his diahoreea...i refuse to now. Dont reply.
Cnut would fuck off somewhere else for attention and to spread his insipid poison.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 3:10pm

I'm just wondering where we are going to deport soggydog to???
Its a bit like that question Humphrey B. Flaubert asked a while back
"What Nationality Is Soggydog"???

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 5:51pm
garyg1412 wrote:

I'm just wondering where we are going to deport soggydog to???
Its a bit like that question Humphrey B. Flaubert asked a while back
"What Nationality Is Soggydog"???

Ideally Gaza

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 5:57pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Serious question for info about that footage you posted yesterday I think which I admit I didn’t watch, anyway someone commented on how elaborate they were with sanitation, tiling and paint.

Are you sure that the footage is not fake, I mean it must have come from the IDF, perhaps it was from Israel’s tunnels dressed up as Hamas, I ask because Optiwomble said Arabs don’t do sanitation, interested in your thoughts

Firstly Optimist is wrong of course Arabs have sanitation, i cant be bothered looking but you might even find pics of bathrooms in one of the top notch beach front hotels that are part of this terrible Gaza prison. https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotels-g663088-Gaza_City_Gaza-Hotels.html

In regard to tunnels, pretty much every few days or every week there is new footage of tunnels but mostly entrances as its rare for IDF to go in to them as many bobby trapped and its very dangerous to fight in tunnels with Hamas having a big advantage.

When tunnels are entered most times they send down a dog first with a cam, or even small robotic things

However in this case they actually went in and battled with Hamas fighters, i think they were tipped off and expecting hostages.

Problem is Hamas can always stay one step ahead, moving hostages from any areas near the battle front via tunnels.

How do we know its not just fake footage, well with major tunnels or finds they also invite press including international media like CNN, so if its fake then CNN and other media and journalist are all in on it, i havent looked to see if journalist have been taken into this one yet, but if they havent they probably will be

Is it of any surprise there is tunnels with rooms, and santatatation, tiled, painted etc.

No not at all, there is probably a large number of similar set ups all over (under) Gaza, you would expect with set ups and supplies of food & fuel etc to last weeks or longer.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:09pm
adam12 wrote:

Oh FFS, been over this before, in one ear out the other, fresh air sits between.
So, again...
"Gaylord" meaning
"Lively, high-spirited
Popularity:12043. Origin:French. Meaning:Lively, high-spirited. Gaylord is a masculine name of French origin. It stems from the word gaillard, which means lively and spirited."
"Why are people named Gaylord?
The surname Gaylord was adopted by English speakers after the Norman Conquest in 1066, and eventually became a first name for boys. It was often used to refer to an individual who is happy and lively. It also became a prominent surname for a family located in Yorkshire, England during the Middle Ages"

If I had wanted to make a gay slur...1. It would be a dumb thing considering you are a married man with children, I'm not dumb, but pulled a trigger and you shot yourself, wound still raw and hurting by the looks.
2. If you'd like I could slur you in that way, using a much more appropriate slur, from the wide variety of such slurs in my vocabulary, that I never use, but they are there.
PS. You should stop coming here fetishising over the death of innocent mothers, fathers, children, elderly, entire families; repping and advocating for psychopathic war criminals. Then accusing others who are not, of doing it. I don't think you are gay, DGAF how you get your rocks off, do think you have an OCD/ mental disorder with the darkest of dark, think you display sociopathic, narcissistic, cluster B tendencies and should probably seek help, and you won't find it doing what you do here. Think you have an empathy bypass/issue.
You appear to me to have invited the devil into your brain and believe all this bullshit you carry on with will not end well for you in terms of your mental health, but you do you genocide gaylord. DGAF.
@jackbollocks is referencing Scomo here, but thought of you when I saw it...grow up MF. Give it a rest.
https://twitter.com/jackbollocks/status/1749896392489738684

Look Adam, its pretty clear that with the Gay lord thing you were just trying to be clever, using a slur most view as homophobic but doing so knowing you have the escape route of its technically having another meaning.

As for all the other garbage, whatever i want to see Hamas gone and Isreali's not have to live in fear of another 7th October, you dont and probably would prefer to see Israel destroyed.

Anyway im going to try to go back to relevant discussion's and updates, as really aren't interested in this back and forth garbage with hamas simps.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:11pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Firstly Optimist is wrong of course Arabs have sanitation, i cant be bothered looking but you might even find pics of bathrooms in one of the top notch beach front hotels that are part of this terrible Gaza prison. https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotels-g663088-Gaza_City_Gaza-Hotels.html

In regard to tunnels, pretty much every few days or every week there is new footage of tunnels but mostly entrances as its rare for IDF to go in to them as many bobby trapped and its very dangerous to fight in tunnels with Hamas having a big advantage.

When tunnels are entered most times they send down a dog first with a cam, or even small robotic things

However in this case they actually went in and battled with Hamas fighters, i think they were tipped off and expecting hostages.

Problem is Hamas can always stay one step ahead, moving hostages from any areas near the battle front via tunnels.

How do we know its not just fake footage, well with major tunnels or finds they also invite press including international media like CNN, so if its fake then CNN and other media and journalist are all in on it, i havent looked to see if journalist have been taken into this one yet, but if they havent they probably will be

Is it of any surprise there is tunnels with rooms, and santatatation, tiled, painted etc.

No not at all, there is probably a large number of similar set ups all over (under) Gaza, you would expect with set ups and supplies of food & fuel etc to last weeks or longer.

“ …. interested in your thoughts“

No I’m not, just toying with you, you bait gobbling cockwomble, bahaha

oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:19pm

remember, all news and footage coming from official Hamas, Arab and Iranian sources is 100% accurate and true, and everything from US & Israeli sources is fabricated propaganda and lies designed to cover up intentional genocide of innocent women and children.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:20pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

remember, all news and footage coming from official Hamas, Arab and Iranian sources is 100% accurate and true, and everything from US & Israeli sources is fabricated propaganda and lies designed to cover up intentional genocide of innocent women and children.

And anything coming from this deranged c#nt should be viewed as dangerous and possibly part of a cult.

oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:24pm

southernraw the butthurt gaylord

(supposedly that's not a homophobic slur so it's fair game)

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:26pm

Guy is a complete lying trouble making muppet and is probably jelly flater as well as a few other nutbags on here…..take all your personalities to a shrink and get some help and give us all a break….

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:26pm

IMG-1205

Seaslug's Grandad, 10th Lighthouse, Sinai and Palestine Campaign, Battle of Damascus, Sir Lawrence of Arabia and many other heroic deeds

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:29pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

Thanks for proving my point gsco....the shizophrenic extremist with 3 profiles but one,...very shitty personality. Nice work on the abuse.
Hopefully you get canned along with INdo. Bringing all this junk to these threads. Seriously.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:31pm

Epic Seaslug. As good a time as any to insert a hero into the conversation to drown out the bottom feeders that seem to inhabit these threads..

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:38pm
southernraw wrote:
oliver.ricci wrote:

And anything coming from this deranged c#nt should be viewed as dangerous and possibly part of a cult.

Coming from a guy that quite literally support the people that want's to kill his X girlfriend.

You cant make this shit up

oliver.ricci wrote:

Funny cause its strangely true.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:41pm

"In regard to tunnels, pretty much every few days or every week there is new footage of tunnels but mostly entrances as its rare for IDF to go in to them as many bobby trapped and its very dangerous to fight in tunnels with Hamas having a big advantage."

I'm with you there Indo, nothing worse than bobby trapped tunnels.
If I was in the Israeli army my worst nightmare would be to drop into a tunnel and be confronted with a "''ello, 'ello, 'ello, wot have we here?"
The stuff of nightmares.

mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207's picture
mikehunt207 Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:43pm

Nice one Seaslug , some Australian history right there .
Mums father fought on the Kokoda track WW2, top bloke , my hero as a kid ( and now) , quiet old boy who loved VB and log cabin.
Never worked how to be able to post a picture here or I would too.
Nice thread breaker

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:51pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

Its insane.

Sure you have to have some degree of scepticism over anything an army of government releases like the IDF.

For instance the guns being found in the hospital; might well be 100% true, but they also could very easily be planted, so its not something that holds a lot of weight

But then on the flip side they just believe and swallow anything from Hamas and it's departments say, they are quite literally believing a terrorist group, would you believe ISIS, of course not so why would you believe Hamas?

The Hamas health department(who provide death tally) have already been proven to be full of shit, they were caught out with their BS of 300 dead in the hospital carpark blast that they claimed was from the IDF .

But every single so called expert that analysed the blast site said it was definitely not an IDF missile and was a Hamas or other similar groups failed missile and the max amount of people it could have taken out based on the blast site and surroundings (even windows still intact) was less than a dozen, but highly likely somewhere between zero to six.

@ Guy
Sure mate, you just dont want to continue, because you have nowhere to go, you thought it was something we were just taking IDF's word on, and you didnt know or understand that other media is often taken to these sites and shown, obviously so people can be reassured that its not fake.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:48pm

Indo wrote:'Coming from a guy that quite literally support the people that want's to kill his X girlfriend.'
Swellnet, this is why this absolute lowlife piece of slime needs to be banned.
Anything you can do about this. This comment is both degrading, insulting and obviously untrue.
Opposing the death of innocent Palestinians has resulted in him constantly saying things like this.
Please do something about this out of control psychopath that has access to a keyboard.
Nobody else can.
Thanks.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:48pm
Optimist wrote:

Guy is a complete lying trouble making muppet and is probably jelly flater as well as a few other nutbags on here…..take all your personalities to a shrink and get some help and give us all a break….

Holly mother of sweet baby jebus I caught two cockwombles with the one cast, bahaha

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:49pm

And Indo. You have put one big target on your back.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:51pm
seaslug wrote:

IMG-1205

Seaslug's Grandad, 10th Lighthouse, Sinai and Palestine Campaign, Battle of Damascus, Sir Lawrence of Arabia and many other heroic deeds

Thank you for sharing Seaslug, you must be very proud of Grandfather

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:51pm

Thank you Southernraw and Mike. True Blue Hero's. That was the aim. Use https://imgbb.com Mike, upload the image, copy the HTML full linked and paste, it should work. I'm sure we know each other anyway from years back.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:10pm
southernraw wrote:

And Indo. You have put one big target on your back.

Is that a threat?

Cold beers in the fridge, come around any time you like.

BTW. I didnt think you read my post???

southernraw wrote:

Indo wrote:'Coming from a guy that quite literally support the people that want's to kill his X girlfriend.'
Anything you can do about this. This comment is both degrading, insulting and obviously untrue.
Opposing the death of innocent Palestinians has resulted in him constantly saying things like this.
Please do something about this out of control psychopath that has access to a keyboard.
Nobody else can.
Thanks.

It's 100% true.

She's an Israeli even a jew yeah?

Hamas openly say they want to kill Israeli's and Jews that's her dude.

And its very clear that you don't support Israel in getting rid of this threat, actually it seems you want to see Hamas live on.

That's why your position is so crazy, you yourself said she could have been at that dance party on Oct 7th..

Nobody knows where this will all go, but other borders have lots of action, if there was no war in Gaza the IDF would be going much harder in these areas.

Currently they are holding back not wanting to escalate thing's, but many say it will break out into a full on war in these other areas with Hezobollah, if this happens it could be a very much different war, The iron dome is a good system as is other systems like Davids sling but its not fool proof, Hezobollah are much stronger in every way than Hamas and good break the defence system and Israel cities could see proper rocket strikes, not just home made Hamas style rockets.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 6:58pm
southernraw wrote:

Nobody else can.
Thanks.

Hey SR, according to infowomble, based on denied experience (cough cough) you need to email Stu and Ben directly outlining your concerns with a link to the offending post

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Wednesday, 24 Jan 2024 at 7:00pm

Thanks Guy, I am. He also served at the Italian internment camps in Victoria during WW2, a history not many Australians would remember.