The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:38pm

Seriously hope my reply to @basesix was quicker than humanly possible for someone to logout and log in again.....otherwise we're all doomed!

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:38pm

I enjoyed writing what you just wrote to me. Let me return the crazy by saying I love my @southern iteration of me. Too much Vit D today. We'll all enjoy it together : )

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:39pm

haha. ahh probably as sound a laugh as i've had for a long time @basesix.
Huzzah!!!!!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 1:23am

Olvergsco...please reach out if needed.
You're highly valued.
Would love a chat.
Send a message through to Swellnet and i'll get straight back to you.
Here for you mate.
Forget the rubbish. We're all in this together and you're a good spirit.
Community.
Cheers mate.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 5:58am
basesix wrote:

ahh, @grcoliver, that felt good, 

I enjoy writing as an incensed but coyly-disinterested adam12, making up a whole lotta things to do with forging my way in Vicco, but being grateful for those who loved me.  Feels good to stretch the old footy/legal/angry-at-dumb toes when I'm adam12.

Love writing a good Southern rant too, I adjust my writing to be emotionally honest and raw with my feels.  I really enjoyed writing that response to kneeboard-gate to myself.

haha, and Jeez I laughed when I wrote 'I’ve got a very high opinion of dog shit by the way'.  Being AW allows me to express my encyclopedic knowledge of plants, birds and the like.

Love being seeds, I get all intelligent but also blokey and northern-like, a guy that grew up in darwin and learned his knockabout humour from his old man and fell in love with the east coast ocean as a teen.

Have to google my arse off when I'm wax24, but glad it is appreciated.

being Pop has been a challenge, but I just hold my breath for a really long time, and it comes.

When I'm basesix, I'm just a boorish smartarse.

I'll write more @oliver, you won't know when, might be as seeds, southern, andy-mac, AndyM.. ('probably more..')  maybe I'll smack you about a bit as jelly, AW or adam12, but I recant my previous comment, you must think very highly of 'us' that 'we' could have such distinct insights and writing styles and just be the one.  

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying, hahaha

The TRUTH of SN is, there is me, there is indo/roadkill..  and there is you. Life is that simple, lonely and quantifiable.

There were others once... shatner/constance/wilhelm...  the various michael-borne-identity-crises... others...  but that was a different and a simpler time.

The 'normals' comment above the line.  Below, there are only three.

Thank you for the compliment  : )

I look forward to allll future interactions.

Basesix. You are the ‘Leonard Cohen’ of Swellnet forums, poetic, insightful, refreshing, you never fail to bring it all together.

I love you mate, you’re the best.

Im in awe of your literary skill and sense, tact and wordsmith displays. Keep it up. AW

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 6:09am
AlfredWallace wrote:
basesix wrote:

ahh, @grcoliver, that felt good, 

I enjoy writing as an incensed but coyly-disinterested adam12, making up a whole lotta things to do with forging my way in Vicco, but being grateful for those who loved me.  Feels good to stretch the old footy/legal/angry-at-dumb toes when I'm adam12.

Love writing a good Southern rant too, I adjust my writing to be emotionally honest and raw with my feels.  I really enjoyed writing that response to kneeboard-gate to myself.

haha, and Jeez I laughed when I wrote 'I’ve got a very high opinion of dog shit by the way'.  Being AW allows me to express my encyclopedic knowledge of plants, birds and the like.

Love being seeds, I get all intelligent but also blokey and northern-like, a guy that grew up in darwin and learned his knockabout humour from his old man and fell in love with the east coast ocean as a teen.

Have to google my arse off when I'm wax24, but glad it is appreciated.

being Pop has been a challenge, but I just hold my breath for a really long time, and it comes.

When I'm basesix, I'm just a boorish smartarse.

I'll write more @oliver, you won't know when, might be as seeds, southern, andy-mac, AndyM.. ('probably more..')  maybe I'll smack you about a bit as jelly, AW or adam12, but I recant my previous comment, you must think very highly of 'us' that 'we' could have such distinct insights and writing styles and just be the one.  

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying, hahaha

The TRUTH of SN is, there is me, there is indo/roadkill..  and there is you. Life is that simple, lonely and quantifiable.

There were others once... shatner/constance/wilhelm...  the various michael-borne-identity-crises... others...  but that was a different and a simpler time.

The 'normals' comment above the line.  Below, there are only three.

Thank you for the compliment  : )

I look forward to allll future interactions.

Basesix. You are the ‘Leonard Cohen’ of Swellnet forums, poetic, insightful, refreshing, you never fail to bring it all together.

I love you mate, you’re the best.

Im in awe of your literary skill and sense, tact and wordsmith displays. Keep it up. AW

+1

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:13am

base 6
Quite the Ventriloquist :)

Adam 12 was ... um .. well when I told him about the slick my ( oil ) spill , may have caused , he didn't stop talking , for quite a while .

He could have suggested I correct the record , immediately ( haha ) .

I might have said , I am cooking dinner and a bit busy atm ( F off ) .

I see he has ADDED ( not corrected ) to the record ,

I am not a Spiller ( best secret keeper in the whole world ( ego is NOT a dirty word lol ) ) .

Is Big Shank a Secret spot ???

If people are surfing it now in numbers they are either boating in ( so f them ) or Parks and Wildlife have built a fn Gondola .

Little Shank ?? surely not ( everyone knows Tiber St ??? ) .

Will confirm can be so rambly and disruptive .

Friends really have NFI what I might do ( I don't ) , anything could happen .

They , usually , like it .

Never boring and always fun .

Never killed anyone , yet ( touching my head ) .

Just like most contributors on SN .

ps ( seeds can be a bit .... grumpy ( like me a bit ( is that spilling something ) ) .

edit

I must admit I do wallow in my uniqueness .

I wish others would do it much more to .

Everyone should imho .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:37am

Pop, no everyone doesn't know T street but you have mentioned it every day this week plus what tide to surf it on, what size it holds etc etc so give it a rest hey, fuck me dead. Same with the other joint you keep rambling on about.
Yeah they're not world class but they don't need publicising every fucken day.
Just talk shit about something else

Talk about Gunnamatta as much as you want

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:23am

Ok - the place I won't mention was Packed about 15 years ago .

I am guessing the locals still rule , have it pretty organised and newbies don't like the takeoff lol .

Am guessing the crowd levels won't change too much , BUT , I get the point .

Even if I surfed a place 30 plus years ago , perhaps , I should not name names .

I do want to respect peoples back yards so will be more careful .

Sorry , goofy .

edit

Shit , it is on the bloody internet and in Surfing Atlas's ( Public Information is really allowed to be shared ) .

Surfing , our waves ?

I will pop down with place names here , but , they are NOT secrets !!!!!

edit

So , not sorry , goofy :)

edit 2

Goofy

Are U telling me U are worried about people knowing about the worst reef break on the Whole Mornington Peninsula ?

The Little place !!!

Ok lol ( sorry )

Its so bad and really is not worth the walk with a board .

Only grommets go there , surely !

Leave the board in the car and the Walk is lovely .

It Is listed as a nice walk on ALL the sites haha , really !

edit 3

Magiclands , St Andrews , are ok I hope .

Won't mention any streets or avenues between T and C or go West of Portsea .

edit carrying on

In my Old life of Work I had to live by a Code Of Ethics lol , really .

They , finally , about 5 years ago , wrote Down , Officially , what I could do .

I HAD to know , bak to front to back and front again , the definition of Insider Trading .

That meant KNOWING what was Public Information and what ( as defined by the Regulators ) was not .

My business life and more importantly , My reputation , counted on knowing this important difference .

This is NOT my work place and happy to play by SN's rules .

edit

Southern

Not me ffs ( why would U think it even likely lol haha ) .

edit

This is too weird , even for me !

Fucking Off .

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:18am

@popdown did you just try to ring me and left a message? Not sure how you got my number...but could you please not. Cheers.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:28am

He did get the first two right though, hey P.M.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 10:02am

Dunno but someone left me a voicemail that takes me to what i'm assuming is your instagram. (hutch?) Yep too weird for me too.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 10:48am

hey SR
I am on insta and Hutch is related to me so get U question .

I only follow 59 people ish , have NFI what am doing and do send stuff via the site only ( I think ) .

U are cool :)

edit

I just checked ffs .

I follow 58 people and only 55 follow me ( quite newish lol ) .

Fn trying to keep a fn low profile as that SITE is not anon .

I follow my MUM !

edit F Me

Talk about FN Public and Private fn information .

With guys like Udo , doing Sherlock Holmes stuff , I have just had a really strange feeling .

Guessing , I and H will be leaving soon .

Shit , that's a funny GUT feeling .

edit

It's a strong Gut feeling now and it feels good ,

The whole Pop Down experience had been fun .

So many cool people .

With MY history and personality ( too feisty lol ) this always was going to HAVE to end , probably ( ugly haha ) .

It's funny , but , just yesterday , a mentor said maybe Stop posting on Social Media , Hutchy .

So , Popping Down .

ps - I will still be a SN subscriber as love the Cams too much to stop watching them .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 10:43am
goofyfoot wrote:

Pop, no everyone doesn't know T street but you have mentioned it every day this week plus what tide to surf it on, what size it holds etc etc so give it a rest hey, fuck me dead. Same with the other joint you keep rambling on about.
Yeah they're not world class but they don't need publicising every fucken day.
Just talk shit about something else

Talk about Gunnamatta as much as you want

Hey GF ever surf with Andre he was a stonemason, lovely guy, great surfer who knew the beaches like the back of his hand

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 12:37pm

Last Edit

On enough topics I have expressed my views .
I have given an insight to my morals and beliefs .
I am , U might not believe it , a Private family type .

Will keep an eye on some posters and some threads ( there was ONE , I did really well , to not to get involved in , as nothing really matters , in the longterm ) .

There is ONE chap in Stoney Creek , I will keep a close watch of . So smart and NOT like Hillary Clinton , at all ( sorry TBB :) .

I always like to be informed , TBB ( I really thought u not old , but a tech age eg 39 MAX and keep your undies on , please :) .

I won't Stayer far from SN .

Bon Chance , everyone .

Pop

ps Snatches and Spooks are Central , and , as lazy , I park as close as I can to any spot , BMW X5 .

We looked for cars that were 150 meters from a "forgotten as no banks for ages " surf spot , that were not usually there .

Was like a BIG sign somewhere had a good sand bank , again .

We would then turn around , park out the front of the track and just Go , a long walk ( we hated walking ) to bloody check it , even without boards , avoided , very handy lol .

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 11:40am

Pops just stop it with the naming of spots, your as bad as those knobs who park on the corner and highlight a spot that is generally 'forgotten' because they are too lazy to walk the extra 150m

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 2:40pm

Fk up pops with your rambling bs.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 2:43pm
seeds wrote:

BTW I despise Hamas. Numpty!!

You say that now, but everything you say here is basically Hamas propaganda your basically a puppet for them.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 2:58pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

The terrorist masturbators are back at it, now even trying to deny what they wrote in the last 64 pages.

And something someone said above seems true. Has anyone else noticed that these Hamas fucbois seeds, basesix, AlfredWallace and southernraw do all appear and disappear to and from these forums at the same time? Definitely the same person.

Agree with the first bit, but in regard to the second bit i know 100% that they are not at all the same person.

Blue Diamond and Southern Raw from your other list are the same person, but to be fair as far as im aware he hasnt used Blue diamond for a long time.

I dont think there is currently anyone posting under two different names here.

And Baseix is okay he from memory isnt extreme or agresive or a fascist like many others.

Although its pretty funny i just saw he thinks im Roadkill.

Our views align a lot on this issue, but i dont think they do on other issues, i think he was pretty vocal on the covid thing...while my views on the Covid thing changed a lot through the whole deal.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 2:58pm

haha, course I don't think that you are @roadkill @indo, I was just being a nerd and lumping people into groups like oliver was : )

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 2:59pm

Arg okay gotcha

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 3:06pm

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 4:00pm
basesix wrote:

haha, course I don't think that you are @roadkill @indo, I was just being a nerd and lumping people into groups like oliver was : )

I'm Roadkill, I just like to argue with the voices inside my head! ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 4:09pm

^ haha, I knew it! And Guy is Optimist, burleigh is trentslatter ; )

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 5:58pm

None of you guys are real.
You are all figments of my duplicitious imagination.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 6:03pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 6:34pm

^^^

alt right qanon-ers are now 'allies' with the wokester uni mob?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 6:35pm

the world really cannot get any wackier...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 6:37pm

WW111 or full systems breakdown...

we're on the verge of something

that is about the only certainty...

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 6:55pm

Yeah agree @syp.
re. vid pretty aggressive which never gets a message across well...
also, not saying his claims aren't true(who know's what is anymore)...but probably needs to be fact checked.
Surely when making claims like this you'd provide evidence/links to back up your claims.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 7:36pm

old mate was all over the shop...

but, however... Im also not saying it's not true

aside from his bullshit figures and hyperbole that is...

I'm actually really surprised he's one of the few I've seen make the connections, what with SM as it is... and the current battle of 'naratives' that is raging...

fuck it, I'm gonna indulge in a bit of alt right qanon nuttery myself...

for 'context'... (geez, another now loaded word!) ...seen a few 'journalists' of late divulge the all expenses paid jungkets they've had - or refused - to go to israel, to encourage a certain 'narrative'

enter the epstein 'conspiracy' files...

anyone who's taken a cursory glance, would have to be pretty steadfast / stubborn / compromised to vehemently defend his 'suicide' as suicide...

recent revelalations seem to imply his 'philanthropy' had a lot more going on than a fascination in all things science...

definitely more 'pizzagate'

...than...

'there's no there there... you're a crazy conspiracy theorist!!'

then there's bill... clinton... clintons! ...and a heap of other 'leaders' that appear to be somewhat implicated to outright compromised...

then the 'rumour' ...that epstein is a actually a 'mossad assett' ...running a honey trap operation... (there's tapes, lots of tapes... missing...)

(there's actually quite a bit of smoky smoke around maxwell's family as well...)

I'm not saying anymore... or anything...

been called a 'conspiracy theorist' too many times on here... through trump, russia russia russia, covid deaths, the lab, ...and on and on the list goes...

so my reputation is tarnished...

or not...

but geez, there's a lot of things pointing in a certain direction..

which is why I mentioned verge of full systems breakdown

whatever the 'truth' is...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 7:38pm

280 followers, and he says.. Muslim fighting against the evils of Zionism. Most of his posts are so stupid and uninformed bs.
So, he is just a ranting hater. And there is zero truth involved with this whack job.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 7:45pm

I like your line of thinking @syp.
Might not always agree with you....we're probably on the polar opposite spectrum of our political beliefs, but i like that you look deeper into things and put it out there. I can definitely see some truth to those potential theories.
And yep @roady. I tend to agree with you on that front too. Whether there's truth or not, he's done nothing to substantiate it....i found i was doubting everything he said just based on his over aggro spiel. Anyone can make an instagram video.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 7:47pm

Jeezus. That’s 3 x agreeing.
The world has gone crazy.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 7:51pm

It's mad eh!

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:03pm

"we're on the verge of something" you ain't shitting....

the next 5 to 7 years will be very very telling

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:13pm
udo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2BhxG8pstX/

Was one of my main fears with Israel over playing their hand with their response.
Whole Soros Jew Illuminati conspiracy crap will get traction and they are digging themselves a big hole.
Will have Trumpist qanon siding with Mussie extremists and I'm guessing a pretty big possibility Trump could be next Prez. If USA walks away with their support then Israel are farked. Could further divide exacerbate internal divisions in USA. Never mind Ukraine.
Very strange scary times....
Few leftist humanists trying to defend Palestinian cause will be least of their concerns.
Just don't mention wider regional war.
Fark....

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:21pm

If Trump is allowed to run, he's going to win IMO

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:32pm
andy-mac wrote:
udo wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2BhxG8pstX/

Was one of my main fears with Israel over playing their hand with their response.
Whole Soros Jew Illuminati conspiracy crap will get traction and they are digging themselves a big hole.
Will have Trumpist qanon siding with Mussie extremists and I'm guessing a pretty big possibility Trump could be next Prez. If USA walks away with their support then Israel are farked. Could further divide exacerbate internal divisions in USA. Never mind Ukraine.
Very strange scary times....
Few leftist humanists trying to defend Palestinian cause will be least of their concerns.
Just don't mention wider regional war.
Fark....

Not referring to Epstein stuff as crap, that is some weird stuff cover up going on there in my opinion.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:32pm
seaslug wrote:

Reckon you could be correct.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:44pm
andy-mac wrote:
seaslug wrote:

Reckon you could be correct.

Its almost a certainty if biden's still there...

and tbh, considering the replacements I've heard touted... its almost still a certainty..

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:50pm

shit's gonna get real twisted trying to get rid of trump

democrats know they are fucked

unless they can pull a mystery candidate out of the bag... they're cooked!

(sadly, I think they are incapable of pulling a mystery candidate out of the bag... their internal power is too entrenced, too corrupted...)

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 8:59pm

And once Trump does get in, what happens to the Israel/Hamas situation.
I’m thinking Hamas would be fucked in no time? Which would be better for everyone obviously.

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:08pm

democrats know they are fucked, yep

unless they can pull a mystery candidate out of the bag... they're cooked!, ....hence Michelle Obama

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:11pm

I imagine hamas as a threat will be long gone before then

but seems that won't be the end of anything...

gawd knows what trump will do

gawd knows what he would inherit...

it's a mess

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:12pm

Trump in power in 2028, around the time China unifies all their territories

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:13pm

It will never be the end of anything...unless

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:19pm

she's about the only one seaslug

but she doesn't seem a serious consideration atm...

harris is an abortion in terms of fulfilling her role and competence (excuse my language)

and newsom pretty much embodies everything that is wrong with america atm for most people, trump would eat him alive in the debates

but they're the top two

the 'approved' two...

seaslug's picture
seaslug's picture
seaslug Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:31pm

Yep the only one.

Ukraine not in the news anymore, it's lost and will be forced in one way or another to ceed territories or country.

Meanwhile over at BRICS, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates......

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 13 Jan 2024 at 9:33pm