The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 7:46pm

You ain’t that smart, modus operandi is as obvious can be.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 7:49pm
Roadkill wrote:

why does modus operandi have to be covert?

Roadkill wrote:

The only people who care (deeply care) are those on the Palestinian side, everyone else doesn't care about human loss of life.

...can't agree with you there, @Roady, I have no time for any that take 'sides' in this popular-horror-show (and necessarily dehumanise the other). Especially in a region that has long illustrated the worst-traits in us as humans, and will never have 'peace'... at best, just compromises and tolerances (while politics and religion is the polarising force, which will be 180 years according to the tea-leaves).

My kids will be hearing about this shit, and will also become desensitised to it, when they are 'our' age (can't work out if you are 20 or 70 @RK)

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 7:50pm

Hehehe ditto

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 7:52pm
basesix wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

The only people who care (deeply care) are those on the Palestinian side, everyone else doesn't care about human loss of life.

...can't agree with you there, @Roady, I have no time for any that take 'sides' in this popular-horror-show (and necessarily dehumanise the other). Especially in a region that has long illustrated the worst-traits in us as humans, and will never have 'peace'... at best, just compromises and tolerances (while politics and religion is the polarising force, which will be 180 years according to the tea-leaves).

My kids will be hearing about this shit, and will also become desensitised to it, when they are 'our' age (can't work out if you are 20 or 70 @RK)

You don’t have to agree..but it is what you said.

Do you really think myself and Indo and others who have a different option to you don’t care about loss of life?

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:04pm

no, I probably don't. I just think this thread is reflecting the guff that is being championed by stupid media, that is being fed stupid shit. Nothing wrong with saying 'fuck that shit over there is horrible' and doing your utmost to not lose your humanity for either 'side'.

Are you championing the side that gave white-feathers to people to guilt them into being tribal about overseas conflicts? green room, oliver, et al certainly are..

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:00pm

@RK No but you’re willfully ignorant to the big picture. Also pig ignorant claims that others are jihadist Hamas lovers. It’s just been so ridiculous.
Indo dipshit still thinks it’s a discussion.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:03pm
seeds wrote:

@RK No but you’re willfully ignorant to the big picture. Also pig ignorant claims that others are jihadist Hamas lovers. It’s just been so ridiculous.

Oh please seeds..you think you are all knowing? What a huge pile of bs.

And I have never called anyone a jihadist Hamas lover.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:05pm
seeds wrote:

So are you blind to the ridiculous crap those with opposing views have dropped in here? I know you are…stay silent when it suits your opinion.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:05pm

I don’t think I’m anything but open minded. And yes you haven’t made those claims. You know who I’m referring to.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:06pm
basesix wrote:

no, I probably don't. I just think this thread is reflecting the guff that is being championed by stupid media, that is being fed stupid shit. Nothing wrong with saying 'fuck that shit over there is horrible' and doing your utmost to not lose your humanity for either 'side'.

Are you championing the side that gave white-feathers to people to guilt them into being tribal about overseas conflicts? green room, oliver, et al certainly are..

Then why say it or imply it?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:08pm

I've definitely observed a notable change in some posters line of thinking, yourself included Roady.
It's been a refreshing thing to see the good in most of the crew on here. And appreciated.
Can disagree on certain aspects, which is healthy...but the humanizing and compassion is obvious from pretty much all....except those pointed out above.
Has given me alot of reasons to reflect on my own thought processes and belief systems.Roady called me out today and you know what,..i couldn't disagree. Have to take it on the chin and accept that every action has a reaction.
And be responsible for what i put out there.
It's horrific what's happening over there. That's the common ground we mostly all share.
And although it may just seem a whole lot of pointless dribble,...i think discussions like this are healthy for society as a whole. Discussion is important in getting that snowball rolling in the right direction.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:08pm
Roadkill wrote:
basesix wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

Do you really think myself and Indo and others who have a different option to you don’t care about loss of life?

Id argue we care much more about both the life's of Israelis and those in Gaza

There's only two choices.

1. Ceasefire, which leaves Hamas in power the people in Gaza continue to suffer under Hamas, and the people in Israel live under the fear of another 7th October and then in time it all happens again, and if let to be the cycle will continue for as long as its not dealt with and the death toll will in time be much larger than the one from this war will ever be.

2. Keep going until Hamas is destroyed, the cycle is broken and the people in Gaza hopefully get a half decent government that isn't a feral jihadist group, and Israeli's can at least not have to worry about being attacked from Gaza.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:10pm

What’s the big picture that you obviously understand but I am wilfully ignorant to, seeds?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:23pm
seeds wrote:

Argh i see your butt hurt that i called out your bullshit yesterday and backed it up with evidence .
But yeah you watch your finklefuckhead videos and just blindly regurgitate complete bullshit.

Your clearly very anti Israel, anti Jew, you want Israel destroyed, and you never say a bad thing about Hamas, i bet you even think like finklefukhead hamas are freedom fighters and 7th Oct was justified.

But yet you dont support Hamas...yeah right..

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:18pm
Roadkill wrote:
basesix wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

Don't think that has ever been inferred RK.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:21pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
seeds wrote:

Argh i see your butt hurt that i called out your bullshit yesterday and backed it up with evidence .
But yeah you watch your finklefuckhead videos and just blindly regurgitate complete bullshit.

Your clearly very anti Israel, anti Jew, you want Israel destroyed, and you never say a bad thing about Hamas, i bet you even think like fucjklefukead they are freedom fighters and 7th Oct was justified, you are 100% a hamas simp.

Indo’s favourite saying hahaha
Pig ignorant

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:32pm

@RK, I take your point, but if others are like me, you go out of you way to NOT have your moniker up in lights on the front page, so, yeh, if there are people on your 'side', you tend to let it go...

I thought harrycooper was counterproductive on the yes/no thread, adam12 picking on indo's grammar and spelling has been unnecessary, Pop's a fuckn force unto himself, but as this is not a fight, we don't jump on everyone for everything. The posted talking heads about this ME stuff are horrible to listen to, and mostly transparently partisan. Either way. '100%'.

For what it's worth, I have also not paid @indo the compliment he deserves of late (which he is currently undermining, as he always does), as I don't think a patronising, back-handed compliment is a good thing, and I don't think my opinion matters particularly.

Crying foul about this seems lame. While we are at it, @soggy said something about social media, meaning 'mainstream socials', you know what he meant, but you have clung to it for why?

Talking about talking can be very helpful, but can also be a weaponised thing. Big family anyone?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:27pm
andy-mac wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
basesix wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Roadkill wrote:

Don't think that has ever been inferred RK.

basesix said “ yep @adam12.. we accept ya... one of us... one of us...
come join us freaks who care deeply about people,
and think this thread is mostly gross and cheap and pitiful,
and are gobsmacked at what garners reams of pages on a surf site”

The inference is clear.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:28pm

@Seeds

So are you at the next level yet?

Do you think Hamas are freedom fighters? or was October 7th justified?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:40pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@Seeds

So are you at the next level yet?

Do you think Hamas are freedom fighters? or was October 7th justified?

Number 5 is alive!

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:51pm

The Barry McGuire clip has a Backing Dancer who is OMG , surprising .

Guessing none of U will see her .

Barry sings the below words with so much love and friendship ( they sound grumpy ) .

"Yeah , my blood's so mad .feels like coagulatin'

I'm sittin' here just contemplatin'

I can't twist the truth , it know no regulation

Handful of Senators don't pass legislation

And marches alone can't bring integration

When human respect is disintegratin'

This whole crazy world is just too frustatin' "

The song is HUGE .

It makes me feel bad having to give an incentive to watch it BUT , watch till the end .

Especially the woman behind Barry .

So , its Big !

Of course not everyone is interested in the detail .

Small or huge .

Good night gents .

edit

I don't feel bad ( was wind ) .

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:48pm

I’ve failed

?si=zCq6YiQan8jDz9Au

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:50pm

BTW I despise Hamas. Numpty!!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:51pm

Geez i hope he watched that all the way through @seeds ;-P

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:57pm
Roadkill wrote:

What’s the big picture that you obviously understand but I am wilfully ignorant to, seeds?

Seeds? Are you going to ignore the question?

I imagine you don’t actually have an answer..just all big talk and no backup.

oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:01pm

The terrorist masturbators are back at it, now even trying to deny what they wrote in the last 64 pages.

And something someone said above seems true. Has anyone else noticed that these Hamas fucbois seeds, basesix, AlfredWallace and southernraw do all appear and disappear to and from these forums at the same time? Definitely the same person.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:58pm

Back on topic, thought this was an interesting piece in Al Jazeera today re. Sth Africa.
I noticed alot of people calling out Sth Africas motivations but personally, i applaud them.
Some points of interest from the article..
Tembeka Ngcukaitobi, another lawyer for South Africa, tackled the issue of Israel’s “genocidal intent” against the Palestinians in Gaza, usually the most difficult thing to prove in a case of this kind.
“Israel’s political leaders, military commanders and persons holding official positions have systematically and in explicit terms declared their genocidal intent,” he said.
“These statements are then repeated by soldiers on the ground in Gaza as they engage in the destruction of Palestinians and the physical infrastructure of Gaza.”
Ngcukaitobi brought to the court’s attention Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s comments on October 28, 2023, urging ground troops preparing to enter Gaza to “remember what Amalek has done to you“.
“This refers to the Biblical command by God to Saul for the retaliatory destruction of an entire group of people,” the lawyer said.
“The evidence of genocidal intent is not only chilling, it is also overwhelming and incontrovertible,” he added.

Also thought this paragraph was interesting for perspective on South Africa...

'Meanwhile, South Africans are feeling “a lot of pride” over the legal action taken by their country, said Al Jazeera’s Fahmida Miller, reporting from Pretoria.
“What is happening in Gaza resonates very deeply with many South Africans because of their own history of apartheid, subjugation, oppression, institutionalised racism and the challenges South Africans have had to overcome,” she said.'
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/11/icj-hears-south-africas-genocid...

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 8:58pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

The terrorist masturbators are back at it, now even trying to deny what they wrote in the last 64 pages

Put your real name to your posts hero.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:00pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

Look at all the Hamas fucbois come out of the closet for their daily gay orgy

oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci's picture
oliver.ricci Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:03pm

butthurt Hamas fucboi

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:04pm
southernraw wrote:
oliver.ricci wrote:

Look at all the Hamas fucbois come out of the closet for their daily gay orgy

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:08pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

butthurt Hamas fucboi

Isn't it past you bedtime kid?

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:11pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

butthurt Hamas fucboi

hahaha, simple-minded reductionism writ large,
you're a farkin peach of a numnut-bot,
think you'll reduce our useful discussions to slime, do you, hahhahaha..

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:12pm

Gsco dissappears...greenroom pops up....greenroom dissappears...this strange one pops up.
Seems to get more aggressive and obnoxious each time.
The words don't affect me at all. Who cares.
I just think it's completely disrespectful to Swellnet and the surfing community as a whole.
Obviously doesn't care that kids and ladies might be reading this also.
We all make mistakes, but this is straight out antagonistic and derogatory to so many different people.
Just don't need to see it.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:17pm

nope @southern, we don't. I had me a rare offshore this am, and stuck it out till midday, even as it gently swung cos I was having a good time! Hope you're finding windows.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:15pm

Before the bizarre interruption....

southernraw wrote:

Back on topic, thought this was an interesting piece in Al Jazeera today re. Sth Africa.
I noticed alot of people calling out Sth Africas motivations but personally, i applaud them.
Some points of interest from the article..
Tembeka Ngcukaitobi, another lawyer for South Africa, tackled the issue of Israel’s “genocidal intent” against the Palestinians in Gaza, usually the most difficult thing to prove in a case of this kind.
“Israel’s political leaders, military commanders and persons holding official positions have systematically and in explicit terms declared their genocidal intent,” he said.
“These statements are then repeated by soldiers on the ground in Gaza as they engage in the destruction of Palestinians and the physical infrastructure of Gaza.”
Ngcukaitobi brought to the court’s attention Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s comments on October 28, 2023, urging ground troops preparing to enter Gaza to “remember what Amalek has done to you“.
“This refers to the Biblical command by God to Saul for the retaliatory destruction of an entire group of people,” the lawyer said.
“The evidence of genocidal intent is not only chilling, it is also overwhelming and incontrovertible,” he added.

Also thought this paragraph was interesting for perspective on South Africa...

'Meanwhile, South Africans are feeling “a lot of pride” over the legal action taken by their country, said Al Jazeera’s Fahmida Miller, reporting from Pretoria.
“What is happening in Gaza resonates very deeply with many South Africans because of their own history of apartheid, subjugation, oppression, institutionalised racism and the challenges South Africans have had to overcome,” she said.'
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/11/icj-hears-south-africas-genocid...

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:15pm

Olly is a twat.
RK…. Really? It’s Israel’s actions since statehood. It doesn’t foster peace and stability does it.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:18pm
basesix wrote:

nope @southern. I had me a rare offshore this am, and stuck it out till midday, even as it gently swung cos I was having a good time! Hope you're finding windows.

Good on you @basesix. Hopefully a few of those reefs over there turned on for you.
Nah no windows here....hence me being here!! haha. Worst summer ever by a country mile.
Get a few for me..and for Jessie and Adam12!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:30pm
seeds wrote:

Olly is a twat.
RK…. Really? It’s Israel’s actions since statehood. It doesn’t foster peace and stability does it.

So clearly you don’t understand the wider political and possibly economic issues that can come from the war. The big picture is more than just Israel and Hamas and peace and stability.

Just a big picture guy in talk is all you have proven yourself to be, seeds. Not a surprise.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:32pm
oliver.ricci wrote:

The terrorist masturbators are back at it, now even trying to deny what they wrote in the last 64 pages.

And something someone said above seems true. Has anyone else noticed that these Hamas fucbois seeds, basesix, AlfredWallace and southernraw do all appear and disappear to and from these forums at the same time? Definitely the same person.

you mean this, champ?

green room wrote:

Alright, gotcha, crystal clear. They're all just one dude! A single messed-up, mentally sick, toxic, pathological internet forums junkie addict loser, living in his mom's basement:
bluediamond
southernraw
Jelly Flater
basesix
seeds
alfredwallace
reform
adam12
wax24
...prob a few more...

haha, those with different opinions to you have now become an amorphous mass of wrong?  Jeezus, brah, sounds like you are in a real healthy place..
Don't stop being paranoid @grcoliver, that's when THEY GET YOU!!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:32pm

Olly is indeed a twat.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:35pm

hehe. Nice work @basesix. Probably needs to be on some kind of watch list
Stop it Roady! Agreeing with each other twice in one week!! hehe.
Miracles do happen. Stay well Roady.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 9:54pm
Roadkill wrote:
seeds wrote:

Olly is a twat.

Yes, but thats never been my argument in this thread. It’s quite obvious the current situation.
So clearly you don’t understand the wider political and possibly economic issues that can come from the war. The big picture is more than just Israel and Hamas and peace and stability.

Just a big picture guy in talk is all you have proven yourself to be, seeds. Not a surprise.

Yes, but thats never been my argument in this thread. It’s quite obvious the current situation.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 10:07pm

Olley’s trolley.

You really are highlighting your intelligence. NONE.

Your hands haven’t come up for a breather for days, the sweat, oh my god, those track suit pants, they will need incinerating or washing on a deep cycle, accumulated fluids from various sources.
You know you’re going to have to let go at some time, can’t confide in your manhood for ever, calluses can give you all manner of health issues, infection, epidermal issues, skin irritation and so on.
Why don’t you take your filthy mouth away from here and go back to Tik Tok and your OnlyFans page that’s got one paid subscriber, YOU.

If you think we are all the same person, you are dumber than dog shit, I’ve got a very high opinion of dog shit by the way.

We are anti war, all of us, I don’t think you are.

Any intelligent person with any skill could see or interpret different writing styles in our individual comments.

But because you are not intelligent, you simply can’t see that. AW

Edit. Find me one comment of mine stating I support Hamas you tool, I don’t support either, I despise war if you haven’t noticed.
Juveniles like you just don’t get it, strings for both sides of this tragedy of death and despair for people are being pulled by countries, governments and businesses.
If you are so intelligent at deciphering our themes, why would you make such a stupid comment, I know, cos you’re stupid. AW

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 10:33pm

But we are the same person Alfred Wallace aren't I Seeds, yes i agree Basesix, and if you ask me Andymac, yeah 100percent, and if you ask Adam12, he'll probably say the same as me, you i, not you, careful Ollie, you're on a slippery slope chumpawumpa.
Honestly GSCO, here for you if you wanna chat. Hit up the SN team for an email. I think you're a worthy fella. Don't take this rubbish too seriously. We're all friends here.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 10:38pm

And just to make it crystal clear GSCO, i only have one profile on here. And i'm no rocket scientist, but i'd wager it's the same with all others...well...except one ;-)

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:01pm

There I was, finally adrift from this fkn thread, happily sailed off into the sunset, had a great day, and then fkn @Pop rings me tonight and tells me he has told some crap, probably boring story about some session at Big Shank I barely remember and then labelled me a kneeboarder here ("not that there's anything wrong with that'') and I'm fkn mortified, and for some stupid reason feel the need to return and set the record straight.
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in".
Haven't read a single post since I left and not going to, no way, but so I can sleep tonight here's me the surfer FFS.
Been surfing over 50years, a gift from my mother when she stopped me playing footy ('you were too small, you were going to get hurt'), she's the daughter of a Richmond Hall of Fame player btw, and was a swimming champ (50's Vic medley champ) taught swimming her whole life, and was like a gidget in the early days at Torquay. All those legends, Joe Sweeney, China, Owen Yateman, Emo, all those guys loved her,Joe Sweeney told me once she could outswim any of those early Bells guys. She rode toothpicks and those old rubber handled gutsliders at the Point at Torquay back then and always encouraged me to surf, used to drive me and my brother around everywhere back then.
Learned on mals and singles(shit home mades), got heavily influenced by my best mate at school who was a Greenough clone and freak, bare feet in winter, same bowl haircut, his nickname was 'George', and the Echos section of Crystal Voyager. Wanted to ride the tube like GG so switched to mostly slab kneeboards and we did get barrelled, a lot. That was the period I met @pop and his brother. Knees started growing bony lumps, switched back to singles, Water Cooleds. Simon did the thruster, rode Simon's for years, and years. Mid/late 80's surfing gutless Rincon Bells solo one day this chick paddles out on a mal and wave after wave she put on this magic display, drop knee, X stepping, switch. Got into mals big time for a few years, mostly only the smaller/ medium days, still ride one now and then, but they are boring after a while.
Always rode guns when it got big, mostly mids these days, still got some shorties but rarely ride one. Tried fishes but meh, probably should try a few again but running out of time now. Quivver's got Simons, Brewers, Pyzels, Mayhems, couple of others. Next newie is gonna be a Webster DS 6'10 because I've heard so many good things about them, a lot of it here on SN and Camel is a fave.
Go to today probably mostly Mayhem Crowd Killers 7'0 and 7'4, love 'em, and a 7'6 Padillac that got a hell of a workout last winter here. I'm old and not the paddle demon I once was, so I like a bit of foam but still like to do turns, go fast and pull in when it's good. Padillac quad/EA front/shapers rears is the fastest I've ever gone on water, fkn magic boards. Still got an old kneeboard in the shed, hasn't got wet since the early/mid 80's but I looked at it the other day actually and thought mmmm. Wish the knees were young again because nothing rides as deep in the barrel or can sit on a foam ball like a low rider.
Also did an era where I got really focused on body bashing a sucky left shelf at Pt. Lonsdale, when I had a house there, called Glenhuese, used to shape my own handboards.
So, OK, feel better I've got that on the record. For my own fragile ego.
Fkn @Pop, so much for "safe hands".
If / when I ever do return, I'm gonna be opening up that vault again and sullying your reputation with a bunch of strangers like you wouldn't believe.
Don't know or want to know what's going on on this thread, I can imagine the war is still going strong, over there and on here. But I am now the wind.
Gone (again)
Fuck this thread (again)

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:16pm

haha. Gold. Don't worry @adam12, i always knew you were a solid surfer, it was always obvious to me.....not that there's anything wrong with anything below the waist...cough...but yeah....bloody Pops. I'll be honest, i know alot of crew are stroking his rambles here, but i'm finding it hard to make heads or tails of any of it and find it well wide of the mark on any discussions. Disruptive, egotistic and rambly. I'd hate to actually know him and have to wonder what rubbish he's going to spill online without actually thinking it through.
Plus him blowing out surfbreaks that are also sacred to me. It's fucked.
And it's really bloody annoying. Not quite Indo annoying...that's another kettle of shit....but geez @popdown. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Internet 101.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:32pm

ahh, @grcoliver, that felt good, 

I enjoy writing as an incensed but coyly-disinterested adam12, making up a whole lotta things to do with forging my way in Vicco, but being grateful for those who loved me.  Feels good to stretch the old footy/legal/angry-at-dumb toes when I'm adam12.

Love writing a good Southern rant too, I adjust my writing to be emotionally honest and raw with my feels.  I really enjoyed writing that response to kneeboard-gate to myself.

haha, and Jeez I laughed when I wrote 'I’ve got a very high opinion of dog shit by the way'.  Being AW allows me to express my encyclopedic knowledge of plants, birds and the like.

Love being seeds, I get all intelligent but also blokey and northern-like, a guy that grew up in darwin and learned his knockabout humour from his old man and fell in love with the east coast ocean as a teen.

Have to google my arse off when I'm wax24, but glad it is appreciated.

being Pop has been a challenge, but I just hold my breath for a really long time, and it comes.

When I'm basesix, I'm just a boorish smartarse.

I'll write more @oliver, you won't know when, might be as seeds, southern, andy-mac, AndyM.. ('probably more..')  maybe I'll smack you about a bit as jelly, AW or adam12, but I recant my previous comment, you must think very highly of 'us' that 'we' could have such distinct insights and writing styles and just be the one.  

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying, hahaha

The TRUTH of SN is, there is me, there is indo/roadkill..  and there is you. Life is that simple, lonely and quantifiable.

There were others once... shatner/constance/wilhelm...  the various michael-borne-identity-crises... others...  but that was a different and a simpler time.

The 'normals' comment above the line.  Below, there are only three.

Thank you for the compliment  : )

I look forward to allll future interactions.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 12 Jan 2024 at 11:34pm

hahaha. Bloody hell @basesix.....had me in tears!
Although sat up straight and alert to the 'southern raw rant' bit!!
Ahh bloody hell,....gonna have to go and do more self reflection!
cheers for the huge laugh @basesix.
Gscollie. You know you're loved. Always liked you back in the gsco days. Ditch this other rubbish. It's horrible!!