The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:21am

Kennedy has been knocked out of Presidential Race , on a Dem Technically , they don't like him !

What is it with NY ?

The UN , based in NY , just adopted their FIRST . International Cybercrime Treaty .

It's a WEF , innovative idea .

They will be able to find and Silence , any person that commits a Crime , as defined by the UN .

Big Brother is coming Gents !

He will TELL us , how 2 live .

The UN , what is it Good 4 , absolutely Nothing !

1982 , oh my George !

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:54am

Didn’t Kennedy lie about his residence, and has been removed from the ticket in NY because of that? Still on the ticket in 49 other states.

Review of information filed is pretty standard. Proof of residence is a pretty standard prerequisite for office, including here in Australia. Pretty easy question: “where do you live?”

Anyway, if you luuuuurrvvvee Trump, taking RFK off the ticket is good. Most of the votes he’s taking are from Trump.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:15am

Hey Etarip

That's the view the MSM are sending out , Kennedy Lied !

Most people , just believe what they hear .

He used the address on his Drivers Licence ffs !

His voter registration , hunters licence etc etc are all there .

He pays rent , 2 the owner .

His Dad was a Senator in NY .

But that's not enough , IF , U don't like him .

He does , like a few others , have a few homes .

Where U live , is an easy question , imagine getting dumped , 4 getting THAT wrong .

Like What Nationality , are U !

Kamala was given Joe's Job , 2 run 4 election , without getting Voted In , by anyone .

That technicality was Overlooked .

If he is good 4 Trump , the Democrats would never have shafted him lol !

I really just want a fair fight and the Best person , to Lead the Free World , 4 4 years .

The USA has gone backwards in so many ways , it REALLY needs 2 change imho !

For Australia's sake .

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:15am

“ … 1982 , oh my George !“

R u sure about that @pops or do U want 2 +2 on the title??

Hehe

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:23am

Yes PD. He put down that address, but he doesn’t live there. That’s a lie.

It’s like if you have your car registered at an address QLD but you actually live in NSW. It’s all good until someone (cops, your insurance company) checks and asks the question.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:28am

hey smiley

I feel Orwell , having 2 even mention this stuff :)

As I am so Old , my surety , is never cast in Stone !

Enjoy your day !

Ok Etarip , maybe U have the time sheets showing , how Much time , Kennedy spent in his NY pad and know the criteria , to define a Residence ?

I have NFI !

Orwells books , are not what I enjoy reading , Eta .

That stuff is more 4 Studying and recording , perhaps .

Too scary !

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:24am

Have you read much Orwell, PD?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:31am

Animal Firm

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:39am
Pop Down wrote:

hey smiley

Ok Etarip , maybe U have the time sheets showing , how Much time , Kennedy spent in his NY pad and know the criteria , to define a Residence ?

I have NFI !

No, I don’t have the time sheets. But the people that made the decision do. They would have had to take it to some kind of adjudication. And if they’ve got it wrong, RFK will be able to appeal.

You made the claim that “Kennedy has been knocked out of Presidential Race , on a Dem Technically , they don't like him !”, not me.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:40am
stunet wrote:

Animal Firm

The Road to Bigun Beer

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:46am
Pop Down wrote:

Orwells books , are not what I enjoy reading , Eta .

That stuff is more 4 Studying and recording , perhaps .

Too scary !

You should. He’s a great writer. Most of his work is not scary, but astute and measured reflections on the world.

This is a good starting place - his essay “Why I Write”

https://www.orwellfoundation.com/the-orwell-foundation/orwell/essays-and...

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 8:01am

Great work reading Orwell Eta !

He is , One of the Greats .

His Pen , was mightier , than ANY sword .

I loved the Essay and poem !

I don't really find Orwell's work scary , but am worried that , We are ON that Path ,

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 8:19am

@adam

There is two threads in the back page for your anti Israel Jew hate and conspiracy theories, we still have a few months until the USA election, can we see if we can avoid this thread blowing up a bit longer?

Or maybe take it to a thread that is no longer relevent like the Olympics thread, maybe we can burn that one to ground?

Here i will go post some interesting history in there to start things off for you.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 8:20am

Don’t touch the Olympics thread Indo. that’s RayGun’s thread and always will be

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 8:24am

Okay fair enough i will let it be out of respect for Ray Gun

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 9:10am
etarip wrote:

Don’t touch the Olympics thread Indo. that’s RayGun’s thread and always will be

hear hear....
and note the inflammatory language used by Indo, yet again. Spreading more divisive hate.

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 9:23am

@ GuySmiley wrote “you be the judge “
Which just goes to show, the Australian media I saw , gave a very superficial rundown on the Musk Trump “ interview “ , not playing any of the slurring inanities, just a comment about the crash .
Which was obviously caused by too many people wanting to watch it, or jealous hackers, or they haven’t worked that out yet?

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 9:32am

https://m.

^^^ up paging @JellyFlater to the home page, can @JellyFlater come to the home page immediately

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:01am
Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:23am

No wonder he was slurring in the “ interview “, after that!

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:34am

They should have spent more time planning the interview, And less time on the choreography

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:35am
Supafreak wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-qDZJmOwlT/?igsh=MXQ1cmkxYXVyd2FoYw==

Ha ha nicely played by Musk.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:39am

Trump has very little chance of winning...and getting less everyday.

AFR had an article yesterday comparing the Harris euphoria to the Jacinda Ardern euphoria from a few years ago. A pretty good comparison.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:53am
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

How in any world is this hectic example of pure cringe "nicely played", especially after the shitshow interview with Sylvester Trump the other day? So fucken funny.

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:52am

Trump is finished. It's time for the US and the world to move on.

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 11:23am

One of the Jan 6 insurrection rioters was just jailed for 20 years for extreme violence against Police.
If Trump wins the election, all of the rioters will be pardoned for being patriotic citizens.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 11:26am
Hiccups wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

How in any world is this hectic example of pure cringe "nicely played", especially after the shitshow interview with Sylvester Trump the other day? So fucken funny.

hahaha

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 12:29pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@adam

There is two threads in the back page for your anti Israel Jew hate and conspiracy theories, we still have a few months until the USA election, can we see if we can avoid this thread blowing up a bit longer?

Or maybe take it to a thread that is no longer relevent like the Olympics thread, maybe we can burn that one to ground?

Here i will go post some interesting history in there to start things off for you.

@Indo, nah, I won't be taking orders, or history lessons, from you dickhead.

The guy that infects every thread on this website with your inane bigoted, racist, bullshit talking points.
The US is providing the arms, munitions and intelligence. You have referenced and quoted and copied the work and bullshit talking points of Ret. Major John Spencer here, on this very thread.
Spencer is an American Zionist propagandist. He's from West Point. He lives and "lectures" in the US.
I think that qualifies commentary under the "United States" thread, and don't give a fuck what you say, you aren't the moderator here, and you posted on this topic on this thread, like you infected the Olympic thread with your Islamophobic Zionist genocide apologism and murderer cuck cheerleading.
Like you infect all these threads.
You don't get to tell me where and when or what I post here.

Suddenly when "the worlds most moral and legal army" are shown to use human shields themselves you want to backpage the discussion? Who's the simp now??
Doesn't want to talk about :shawish protocols, doesn't want to talk about the IDF raping and killing POWs, it goes against the bullshit "world's most moral army narrative" @Indo copied word for word from Spencer.

Time and motivation prevents me from going through all the bullshit @Indo has quoted or copied from Spencer's lectures, op-ed's and podcasts here, but let's just take a couple of them and see what lies have been presented to try to justify the genocide.

Spencer starts all his commentary with the justification that Gaza is unique, that Hamas is an insurgent force deeply embedded in a civilian population that uses underground tunnel systems to conduct it's operations and no army in history has had to confront those circumstances and that justifies or explains the grotesque number of civilians the IDF is slaughtering.
@Indo has repeated that here himself, copied directly from Spencer.
Except it is a falsehood.
Because in recent well documented and known history, there was the Viet Cong. An insurgency that operated exactly like that, in a war Spencer's own army lost.
That's where the gaslighting starts.

Spencer then goes on, through a series of convoluted falsehoods to come up with the proposition that the kill rate, insurgent Hamas to civilian, is a ratio of 1 to 1. They kill one Hamas soldier for every one civilian according to Spencer.
@Indo has repeated that ratio here.
Another lie, another gaslight.
Because the maths don't even add up, never mind the evidence.
40,000 dead, (figures just released in the last day, a number accepted by the UN, the US State Department, the UK government and other independent bodies, rejected by the Zionist government in Israel and the IDF. But they aren't counting the bodies, they aren't providing any proof, they are just disputing it, with...nothing. They are too busy doing the killing to count the bodies.)
Hamas has 20,000 soldiers.
To arrive at a 1 to 1 ratio, all of Hamas' soldiers would have to be dead, they would have to have been exterminated and Israel would have no one left to fight and it would be over.
Except it's not, Hamas is still there, in large numbers, they haven't killed 20,000 Hamas, not even close.
They have killed that many innocent children though.

Spencer is a bullshit artist, like his Zionist cuck fanboy @Indo, that repeats his falsehoods here claiming his expertise in military operations, a google educated genocide cuck that gets off on watching innocent people getting slaughtered. and tries to justify it because...history!
Spencer is seeking to falsify the ratios and numbers in a pathetic attempt to rebut the fact that the IDF is far in excess of the legal requirement under the Laws of Armed Conflict of the principle of proportionality. One of the reasons the Justices of the World Court made it's plausible genocide finding,
A finding Spencer calls "wrong".
I wonder who is "right", a retired US Army Major, paid for by the Zionists, (not even a General btw), or the most preeminent legal minds and body on the planet?
The argument was rejected, in full, by the World Court, and the Chief Prosecutor of the ICC in his applications for arrest warrants to be issued against Bibi and Gallant. for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
It has also been rejected by US Military of much higher rank than a retired major, and the US State Department, and the incumbent President, (who told Bibi in their last conversation to "stop bullshitting me"https://www.timesofisrael.com/stop-bullshitting-me-biden-said-to-scold-n...) and the Democrat's nominee for the next President.

There is more, I could go on. I could dismantle Spencer's falsehoods point by point.
But I couldn't be bothered. Two examples is enough to make my point, but there are plenty more.

(As an interesting side note, Bibi has gone MIA since the Iranians started issuing warnings they would respond to the assassination Israel conducted on their sovereign territory. Reports are that he is living in a bunker, somewhere below Tel Aviv. How fitting, how ironic. History repeats for genocidal maniacs.)

@Indo, you live in a bubble of bullshit.
The "most moral and legal army in the world" are committing atrocities and war crimes and crimes against humanity on a daily basis and have been doing so for many years.
You don't want to comment on their use of human shields like you didn't comment on the rape and murder of Palestinian POWs because your whole perspective collapses when facts are presented that don't fit the neat little lies you repeat rote from the Zionist propagandists you find on google.
That's not educating yourself, that just makes you another victim of the propagandists.

How any father with children of his own can see the kind of things we all see with our own eyes on a daily basis and try to advocate it is justified is disgraceful to me.
How people like you and Major Spencer can go to extreme lengths to seek to blame anyone, everyone, except the fuckers that are actually doing the killing of these innocent children, women and civilians makes me sick to my stomach.

How about trying to back up your proposition, and condescending abuse of anyone here who questions it, that the IDF is the "worlds most moral and legal army"., in your own words, not something you copy from google or a Zionist podcaster, in light of the rape and murder of POW's, in light of the evidence that the IDF use human shields themselves, in light of the fact they are wholesale slaughtering children in Gaza, in light of the fact that they have trapped this civilian population in an enclave with no safe corridors of escape, no food, water, hospitals, that they have displaced over a million civilians only to bomb them where they are sent, then displace them again to somewhere else where they bomb them there too, rinse and repeat.
Are they still "moral" or "legal"?
I bet you can't answer it.
I bet you want that buried in the back of the threads too.
The Ukrainians are currently the world's most moral army. They provide civilian escape corridors, they provide humanitarian and medical care to POW's, they don't rape them. And if they ever did, they would prosecute the perpetrators, not set them free.
Seeing as you love to get your knowledge from Google, just type "IDF soldiers speak out", see if you can still justify the morals and legality, from the testimony of the IDF soldiers on the ground themselves.

And don't tell me what or where I can post.
That's up to Stu.
Not you.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 12:39pm

Yeah, I reckon both of you need to back off.

Maybe drop a few pingers and hug it out, not sure, but we can't have every thread devolve to this.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 1:53pm

Back to the USA…
IMG-3511

Kook-Man2001's picture
Kook-Man2001's picture
Kook-Man2001 Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 2:06pm

Just when you thought things couldn't get any wilder over there:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/14/disney-wrongful-...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 2:47pm
stunet wrote:

Yeah, I reckon both of you need to back off.

Maybe drop a few pingers and hug it out, not sure, but we can't have every thread devolve to this.

I tried Stu, honestly I tried.
I "retired" from the Israel thread long ago, but he kept going, on other threads. I bit my lip for months.
But I can't, for some reason, let what I see as bullshit go unchallenged.
It is just my nature. Apologies for that.
I will do as you asked.
But I'll skip the pingers for now thanks, did my quota, and some, last century.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 3:44pm

^^^^
Yep.....
No further comment.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:34pm

Heres your reply Adam
https://www.swellnet.com/forums/politico/571321

Kept it short as you really are just wasting my time.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:38pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Heres your reply Adam

lol, don’t pretend you’re busy, you spend all day every day on here. You got nowhere else to be

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:40pm

Ahh time....precious time. Can imagine you'd have alot of research to do Indo.
Btw another great thing about uni/Tafe/school, is that your knowledge actually gets tested. So if you just decide to sprout rubbish, or use just one source that supports your way of thinking, yet ignore opposing voices, well, you'll generally fail. That's why i think it would be great for you. Some kind of balanced learning. Imagine actually having an opinion worth listening to! You'd spend less time on here too which might be beneficial for all! Huzza!!!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:42pm

ahh i remember that time you told me im a loser for wanting to see Hamas torture and murder my ex girlfriend in Tel Aviv.
I don't know why people don't like you to be honest.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:42pm

;-)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:45pm

...it's all in good faith ;)
- human shielding

;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:49pm

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:00pm
southernraw wrote:

Ahh time....precious time. Can imagine you'd have alot of research to do Indo.
Btw another great thing about uni/Tafe/school, is that your knowledge actually gets tested. So if you just decide to sprout rubbish, or use just one source that supports your way of thinking, yet ignore opposing voices, well, you'll generally fail. That's why i think it would be great for you. Some kind of balanced learning. Imagine actually having an opinion worth listening to! You'd spend less time on here too which might be beneficial for all! Huzza!!!

Mate I get my information and news etc from a whole range of sources and from experts in their fields, at times i even listen to others views that i know i wont agree with.

southernraw wrote:

ahh i remember that time you told me im a loser for wanting to see Hamas torture and murder my ex girlfriend in Tel Aviv.
I don't know why people don't like you to be honest.

Your post wording makes no sense, but yes you are a complete idiot for supporting the people that are quite literally trying to kill you X girlfriend. (without the Iron dome she would quiet literally be in a game of Russian roulette with rockets)

You even admitted on 8th Oct that you X could have been at the music festival, imagine if she was, im sure your view on things would be very very different.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 6:58pm

I think i'll choose the high road here.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:02pm
goofyfoot wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Heres your reply Adam

lol, don’t pretend you’re busy, you spend all day every day on here. You got nowhere else to be

I wish.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:11pm

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 7:49pm

;)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 8:15pm

…… and only yesterday I highlighted @info’s belligerence and we see it here again ^^ after being told by @stu to cool it. Apparently perceived as someone who engages in “good faith discussion” yet is able to seriously goad others with ongoing slurs like being jew haters with immunity. FFS, the problem with the lack of civility in these forums isn’t the rest of the fucking world ….

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 10:08pm

Does that mean the Bombers season is over?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 16 Aug 2024 at 11:02pm

Indo’s a bot, Only rational explanation.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 17 Aug 2024 at 8:06am

Back on topic.

Interesting video skip the advert and start at 2;20

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 17 Aug 2024 at 8:49am

Trump called it The Swamp , but it was an Ocean called The Deep State .

People thought him Crazy Conspiracy , as IT was hiding , a bit .

The Deep State sure has Revealed itself , over the Last 8 Years !

Gee , Kennedy never stood a chance , The Deep State hates that name .

Trump doesn't , really , stand a Chance either , unless the US people , C The Deep State , in Plain sight .

It toppled an agreed Candidate , 4 someone that's never won a Primary Vote .

It has ALL the MSM as propaganda outlets .

The Polls showed Biden/Harris unpopular , over an extended run .

Harris has had a Nice Honeymoon .

The US people are being Gaslighted , into thinking Harris is Cool .

I think they NOW really C the Swamp/Deep State , don't like IT and the Polls will be hardly changed , whenever they start coming out haha ( must be bad ) .

Then Kamal's Honeymoon , will B over .

Things are moving SO fast , politically in the US ATM .

An AMAZING 2 months , landscape changing every day , nearly .

Kamala has changed her views on Illegal Immigrants , Tips getting taxed , Fossils Fuel engines and Meat , really !

If U believe what SHE says lol haha !

Etarip , don't bother letting Kamala know about 2025 .