The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jan 2024 at 10:45pm

agree southernraw, difficult to negotiate anything when israel isn't really taking the moral high position by occupying territories...

and penny wong making that very point today, in the occupied territories, pretty ballsy (sorry penny)

I just find it amazing that after 100 days of war -and 70 pages of swellnet - we're only now addressing what everyone is on about... whilst, largely, having no clue what they are in about...

(see roadkills video)

I blame modern politics, both sides, whatever the issue, it seems we argue from two extreme poles, framed by two extreme non compromising ideologies

who aren't either living within the realms of reality

its insane

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Thursday, 18 Jan 2024 at 10:45pm
seeds wrote:
bonza wrote:

Yes it’s a beautiful thought SR.

Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/ILRedAlert

Alert!! War is a two sided kind of thing.

That’s cute

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Thursday, 18 Jan 2024 at 10:48pm
sypkan wrote:

yeh, it's not all about land

but it is all about religion connected to that land... and perceived greviance...

(and what that article is on about... which is where certain 'allies' are just plain ignorant, stupid, and dumb)

Nope. It’s because they are Jews. Because if it was about land most commentators here would happily, in the interests of consistency, pay significant tribute by returning their house or contribute a tax to the previous occupiers. Hands up? The only one who has actively done that prior to the oct 7 and the voice vote, who deserves credit for his consistency even though I disagree is SR.

It’s cause they are Jews. Own it.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 18 Jan 2024 at 10:56pm

haha cheers @bonza.
I always appreciate your input and you take a kind approach but stick to your guns with an informed opinion. Worthy of respect.
And also cheers for your reply @sypkan. I think it's clear you're both alot more informed than me, and yep, i do see things in a more idealistic way. And i'm aware it's nigh on impossible to see any of that taking place in this lifetime. But my point, as always is, why isn't this the way we're heading as humans. Why are the old fossils of religion still freely spreading their poison on this new generation, to see another generation of people bashing their heads against the walls at each other.
And more importantly, why can't they all just fucking get a surfboard and paddle out and get a wave, and realise, lifes all good!
If only the whole world surfed *
. And syp/bonza, i agree with both of you. It's both politics, Jews/religion...
But ultimately, it's the ugly side of humanity, that is still lingering through the generations.
Human greed and, or Indo's belief system, 'Power and Strength'.
That's what's fucking us.
*caveat, if the whole world surfed i'd complain about that too

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 18 Jan 2024 at 11:22pm

;);)

https://m.

&pp=ygULaXNyYWVsIHN1cmY%3D

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 5:34am

An Israeli surfer giving thanks to God video…..there is hope.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 8:04am
Optimist wrote:

An Israeli surfer giving thanks to God video…..there is hope.

So if I dropped in on him would he turn the other cheek, or would I have to donate an eye or a tooth to him for my indiscretion??

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 8:28am
bonza wrote:

It’s not about land.

https://www.memri.org/reports/hamas-leaders-our-goal-establishment-globa...

It’s because they’re Jews.

Yep.

Even if history was different no Roman invasion and Israel somehow survived all through history as a majority Jewish country amongst the sea of Arab Muslim countries.

Does anybody really think the surrounding Arab Muslim countries wouldn't be attacking Israel and just let them live in peace????

It's a complete fantasy.

It's the same deal with a two state solution, if the Arabs actually agreed to a two state solution and Israel was carved up further into some ridicules unworkable patchwork and all Jew's moved out of the West Bank like they did Gaza, does anyone actually really think that would be it??? and Arabs would just leave Israel's and Jews to live in peace?

Come on let's be realistic, what remained of Israel would still be under attack from its surrounding Arab Muslim borders which would then be this ridiculous shape and long length that would be impossible for Israel to defend.

Its not about land, its because they are Jews and not Muslims.

The middle east is a sea of Arab Muslim countries not because Islam is any more believable than other religions, its because its a religion that uses force to convert it seeks to dominate.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 8:37am
indo-dreaming wrote:

Great argument SR, just more brainless insults.

All through history, land has change's hands, generally as a result of who has the most strength and power.

The Jews lost their land long ago as couldn't protect it at the time, but have since fought off Arabs invading from all borders and even gained more land (much they have given back in peace plans)

Aboriginal Australians also lost their land because they didn't have the strength or power to protect it.

Currently we have a war going on in Ukraine, and who knows it may or may not be kept or might be lost.

We might even see China invade Taiwan one day and land fought over.

It's much more complicated today, but land is still fought over, one of the reasons why we have defence force's, even if you guys think we dont need them, cause you know in the land of unicorns there is no war.

Indo.

Your statement; ‘Aboriginal Australians also lost their land because they didn’t have the strength or power to protect it’

Are you of a sane mind, I seriously doubt it.

To quote a band from the past ‘They had it stolen off them , they had it nicked off them”. You know the band Indo.

You are the most dillusional and uneducated person I’ve ever communicated with in my entire life.
What actually goes through your brain/mind that makes you post such statements.

I’m of the opinion you make these statements deliberately so you get a response, and we know, you certainly love a response, because it puts you firmly at the centre of attention, again and again and again,

It’s the ‘runt of the litter’ syndrome, but I think you’re the runt of the runt of the litter. Thus, needing to rise to the surface to be seen and heard as all before you got all the attention but little old Indo got none.

It’s the only logical explanation that I can come up with.

You need attention and yearn to be heard at all times.
Were you bullied at a younger age or at school. Could this explain your behaviour?

If it’s not deliberate, you are mentally inadequate in all sense of reason and logic and definitely have no heart.

If I had the means , I’d shipped you off this great continent so as to rid us of at least one piece of vermin.

Am I surprised you are like this, no, after all, you’re from Phillip Island, say no more.

You’re toying with us. AW

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 8:53am
seeds wrote:
bonza wrote:

Yes it’s a beautiful thought SR.

Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/ILRedAlert

Alert!! War is a two sided kind of thing.

Yep and if you start a war and continue a war and dont surrender when you are getting hammered, expect the war to continue.

This war could have ended months ago and saved thousands of civilian life's if Hamas had surrendered and handed back the hostages, that's the most obvious way in which the war could have been prevented from continuing

But not once have i seen you guys suggest or support this, you instead expect Israel to stop their attacking and allow Hamas to survive and allow the threat to them of Hamas to continue, allow Hamas to hold the hostages and even just turn a blind eye to continuing firing of rockets into Israel.

Even if Hamas weren't to surrender the smartest thing for Hamas to do to survive, would be to say, we will hand back the hostages and we will not fire anymore rockets into Israel, and follow through with this.

This then would make it much harder for Israel to justify continuing the war and getting rid of Hamas, the pressure from the international community to back put would increase drastically.

IMHO i dont actually think some in power in Israel actually really want the remaining hostages returned, because while there is hostages still held by Hamas the war is 100% justified and the reality is Israel need to get rid of Hamas they cant stop now it would be a total waste, its literally now or never for Israel.

@ AW
Whatever dude, you have an amazing knowledge of plants, but you are clearly also super naive and delusional in how you view the world, i know Australian Aboriginal thing is your's and SR pet topic to a point its almost fetishised, but this isn't the place for that discussion and i think we all have done that topic to death.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 8:41am
southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 8:48am

Good on you AW!!
That was brilliant.
Hope the trips going well.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 9:07am
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:

Yet they still don’t have equal rights. Arab Israeli’s. That is the position you continuously defend. That’s why you cop so much flack. Do your research. Don’t just post suppositions or propaganda.

Okay then tell me what rights Arab Israeli's don't have in Israel???

Im honestly curious because ive never read or heard of any real differences other than what i will mention below.

Arab Israeli's can vote i believe they can even run in parliament or political parties, they have all the same land and working rights.

There is even an Arab judge in the supreme court and many others working in areas of law, Arabs can even join the police force and they make up 15% of the police force (Arabs make up 20% of the Israeli population) the second in charge police commissioner is (or was) even Arab.

There is only some very rare areas of government security where Arabs cant work, purely because there is some degree of a national security risk.

The biggest unequal aspect actually plays in Arabs favour, Arabs Israelis are exempt from national service, although they can still volunteer for service and in recent years almnost 1,000 a year have (risen from a few hundred a decade ago)

So while almost all other Israeli's come out of school and have to serve two to three years in the military putting their careers or plans to start a business etc on hold, Arab Israelis dont have to, which is actually an advantage establishing ones self as a young person.

And of course if you get called up in a war like this the risk of dying or being seriously injured is a very real reality, so being exempt from military service is a very big plus, that advantage could literally save your life. (remember if they like they still can serve, so nothing is taken away from them rights wise)

In regards to generally rights, if you compare rights of Israeli's to most Arabs in other countries, all Israelis have far more rights, you can practice any religion you like, can drink, party, even smoke pot (while technically only decriminalised) have an abortion legally, be openly gay or trans even have their same sex marriage recognised, and obviously women's rights are the most progressive in the middle east by a very big margin.

Meanwhile in places like Gaza just drinking a beer or being gay is illegal and as we know in some areas of the middle east not being a muslim will see very real persecution and converting from Islam to another religion is even illegal and is punishable by imprisonment, confiscation of property, or even the death sentence, then of course in some middle eastern countries the dress code for women is extremely strict with severe penalties for not wearing a head scarf etc in public.

But hey id be interested to hear what rights Arab Israeli's dont have in Israel that other Israeli's dont have?

The best i think you will be able to come up with is, differences on treatment or rules in the West Bank, but hey are you acknowledging the West Bank as Israel?

If it was not a disputed territory and acknowledged by all as part of Israel as it should be then the rights of everyone there would be exactly the same as elsewhere in Israel.

I’ll give you two. Incarceration rates. Bit of a big one there. And the reasons for prosecution.

The ability to hold dual passports. There’s a lot more to that one.

I’ll give you a third. Some cunt from Melbourne who knows the loop holes can take your house and the IDF will run security.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 9:25am
AlfredWallace wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Great argument SR, just more brainless insults.

All through history, land has change's hands, generally as a result of who has the most strength and power.

The Jews lost their land long ago as couldn't protect it at the time, but have since fought off Arabs invading from all borders and even gained more land (much they have given back in peace plans)

Aboriginal Australians also lost their land because they didn't have the strength or power to protect it.

Currently we have a war going on in Ukraine, and who knows it may or may not be kept or might be lost.

We might even see China invade Taiwan one day and land fought over.

It's much more complicated today, but land is still fought over, one of the reasons why we have defence force's, even if you guys think we dont need them, cause you know in the land of unicorns there is no war.

Indo.

Your statement; ‘Aboriginal Australians also lost their land because they didn’t have the strength or power to protect it’

Are you of a sane mind, I seriously doubt it.

To quote a band from the past ‘They had it stolen off them , they had it nicked off them”. You know the band Indo.

You are the most dillusional and uneducated person I’ve ever communicated with in my entire life.
What actually goes through your brain/mind that makes you post such statements.

I’m of the opinion you make these statements deliberately so you get a response, and we know, you certainly love a response, because it puts you firmly at the centre of attention, again and again and again,

It’s the ‘runt of the litter’ syndrome, but I think you’re the runt of the runt of the litter. Thus, needing to rise to the surface to be seen and heard as all before you got all the attention but little old Indo got none.

It’s the only logical explanation that I can come up with.

You need attention and yearn to be heard at all times.
Were you bullied at a younger age or at school. Could this explain your behaviour?

If it’s not deliberate, you are mentally inadequate in all sense of reason and logic and definitely have no heart.

If I had the means , I’d shipped you off this great continent so as to rid us of at least one piece of vermin.

Am I surprised you are like this, no, after all, you’re from Phillip Island, say no more.

You’re toying with us. AW

Nailed it AW, to put it not so eloquently, the cunts fucked.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 9:25am

But I’m of the same opinion as most others here now Indo.. You don’t “discuss”. You brow beat. You’re like a Sky News Host. Full of mostly bs and fucking relentless.

Given your “Might is Right” stance. It would lend itself to one thinking. If ever there was an invasion from a larger more well equipped military. Say China. You’d be carrying a Cantonese phrase book and selling out any resistance you could. Because you only like to side with the biggest bully in the school yard. You’d be the traitorous bitch. And you’ve told us all so.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 9:48am

;);)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:15am
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:

Yet they still don’t have equal rights. Arab Israeli’s. That is the position you continuously defend. That’s why you cop so much flack. Do your research. Don’t just post suppositions or propaganda.

Okay then tell me what rights Arab Israeli's don't have in Israel???

Im honestly curious because ive never read or heard of any real differences other than what i will mention below.

Arab Israeli's can vote i believe they can even run in parliament or political parties, they have all the same land and working rights.

There is even an Arab judge in the supreme court and many others working in areas of law, Arabs can even join the police force and they make up 15% of the police force (Arabs make up 20% of the Israeli population) the second in charge police commissioner is (or was) even Arab.

There is only some very rare areas of government security where Arabs cant work, purely because there is some degree of a national security risk.

The biggest unequal aspect actually plays in Arabs favour, Arabs Israelis are exempt from national service, although they can still volunteer for service and in recent years almnost 1,000 a year have (risen from a few hundred a decade ago)

So while almost all other Israeli's come out of school and have to serve two to three years in the military putting their careers or plans to start a business etc on hold, Arab Israelis dont have to, which is actually an advantage establishing ones self as a young person.

And of course if you get called up in a war like this the risk of dying or being seriously injured is a very real reality, so being exempt from military service is a very big plus, that advantage could literally save your life. (remember if they like they still can serve, so nothing is taken away from them rights wise)

In regards to generally rights, if you compare rights of Israeli's to most Arabs in other countries, all Israelis have far more rights, you can practice any religion you like, can drink, party, even smoke pot (while technically only decriminalised) have an abortion legally, be openly gay or trans even have their same sex marriage recognised, and obviously women's rights are the most progressive in the middle east by a very big margin.

Meanwhile in places like Gaza just drinking a beer or being gay is illegal and as we know in some areas of the middle east not being a muslim will see very real persecution and converting from Islam to another religion is even illegal and is punishable by imprisonment, confiscation of property, or even the death sentence, then of course in some middle eastern countries the dress code for women is extremely strict with severe penalties for not wearing a head scarf etc in public.

But hey id be interested to hear what rights Arab Israeli's dont have in Israel that other Israeli's dont have?

The best i think you will be able to come up with is, differences on treatment or rules in the West Bank, but hey are you acknowledging the West Bank as Israel?

If it was not a disputed territory and acknowledged by all as part of Israel as it should be then the rights of everyone there would be exactly the same as elsewhere in Israel.

I’ll give you two. Incarceration rates. Bit of a big one there. And the reasons for prosecution.

The ability to hold dual passports. There’s a lot more to that one.

I’ll give you a third. Some cunt from Melbourne who knows the loop holes can take your house and the IDF will run security.

Okay so basically nothing clearly just clutching at straws then, with pretty much conspiracy theories.

A quick search show's any Israeli can hold a dual passport if fulfill the requirements to do so like in Australia, and only 10% of Israelis hold dual passports.

There is however a restriction on certain countries that are considered enemies, which yes affects Arabs more than other groups, Israel passport holders are also not allowed entry to these countries so its a two way street and i think you would agree Israel's position here is reasonable and makes sense

Just because some Australians can hold dual passports while others cant does that mean we are unequal in Australia???

BTW. Siding with the biggest bully in the schoolyard?

WTF....Israel is this tiny speak surrounded by a sea of Arab/Muslim countries many of those that want to destroy it and turn it too an Arab muslim country, Israel is their home that small country is all they have and their history in the land goes back further than any ethnic group still alive today, but hey these people just wanting the right to a tiny country is to much and makes them bullies for defending it?

For perspective again

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:09am

Haha ;)
- going on your incessant dribble and noinfOCD (as well as the pea brain runt fascination with strength and power)…. you are the least qualified person to use the words “reasonable and makes sense”.

- recall your overt fascination with the phrase ‘from the river to the sea’ ;)
Check this runt of “strength and power” haha

…ooops ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:12am

You both have a lot in common…
- and are both part of the problem ;);)

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:14am

On the passports; you could also ask how many Muslim countries allow dual Israeli citizenship for their citizens? Or how easy it is to move throughout the region with an Israeli visa in your passport?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:29am

Netanyahu has rejected any talk of a two state solution and in doing so he appears to be part of the problem in establishing any longer term peace.
Even the U.S. has clearly stated the obvious.

From the State Department -

"There is no way to solve their long-term challenges to provide lasting security and there is no way to solve the short-term challenges of rebuilding Gaza and establishing governance in Gaza and providing security for Gaza without the establishment of a Palestinian state.”

Very clear.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:33am

^^^ yep

… perspective ;);)

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:35am

To Stu, can you please put this fucking mind numbing CUNT topic on the back pages

Thanks in anticipation

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:39am

"you are the least qualified person to use the words “reasonable and makes sense”." well there you go..deeeeerp :););) deeeeerp ;););)
waaaahaaa self reflection could be projection :);););) ?????
derka derka derka

"- going on your incessant dribble and noinfOCD" Positive stuff from senseimiyagijellybrain - ;););)

"You both have a lot in common…
- and are both part of the problem ;);)" again and yet more positive stuff from senseimiyagi ;););)

The truth bombs and common sense and desire to talk and discuss rather than throw out the usual negative criticisms..loving the new rrrrp ;););) deeeerp;););) jellybigbrain ;););)

makes me want to post a??? have a guess bro?? what sort of youtube clip do you think it is?

leeeeeeteeeer rriiip derp derp zerk zerk ;););)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:41am
GuySmiley wrote:

To Stu, can you please put this fucking mind numbing CUNT topic on the back pages

Thanks in anticipation

you could always not contribute and just stay out. It ain't hard. In fact it is quite easy to stay away...

you did try to tell admin what to do last week and got nowhere...I would have thought you would have learnt by now

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:51am

@Jelly

Yours and others obsession with Nentanyahu is funny it's like you think everything he says is what i think/support or Israeli's think/support. (again i think he should go when the time is right)

Or that if there was some other leader Israel would not be at war and thing's would be different, a super naive unrealistic viewpoint.

You clearly have no understanding of Israeli politics,(not saying im an expert, but im willing to learn and listen to whats being said.)

Nentanyahu was already unpopular prior to the 7th October, he is now even more unpopular, if you actually listened to Israelis media and people both from left and right then you would hear all kinds of views but most agree Nentanyahu needs to go and has failed the people.

However that does not at all mean Israeli's dont think Hamas shouldn't be destroyed or dont support the war action being taken, even the left in Israel generally support the war, there has apparently been a big shift in the attitude of the left after 7th October, because it was basically a wake up reality call.

I doubt anyone will care but IMHO the best online Israelis podcast update is
"The times of Israel daily briefing"
https://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/the-daily-briefing/

The times of Israel is actually rated left leaning and high factual https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/times-of-israel/

Ive gone through listening to many Israeli's media new source's and still listen to others but i actually prefer the slightly left leaning ones, the right leaning ones, just tell you what you want to hear too much and it can get boring and you are just kind of kidding yourself.

The left leaning ones in this case give you the warts and all and you will hear a lot of valid criticism of Nentanyahu, i also find the Times of Israel is the most up to date on news and have stories others dont cover.

BTW. Thats not to say the right arent highly critical of Nentanyahu just last week i was listening to a more right leaning media outlet, who's view was Nentanyahu is weak and doesn't want to win this war, cause apparently he took too long to go in by ground invasion and will use this Hague thing as an excuse to back out of the war apparently even throwing it..

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:51am

Those who criticise the most, abuse posts and are always angry and refuse to debate or discuss....are the same bunch that cry about the level of contributions in this thread.

The irony and hypocrisy is simply lost on them.

If we all dropped the bs and stuck to topic it could be a good thread. surely it is up to us to raise the level.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:54am

Hypocrisy
Idiocy
Arrogance

The toad ;)
- dillusional ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 10:56am

The toad…

“ Those who criticise the most, abuse posts and are always angry and refuse to debate or discuss....”

^^^ haha
… your purpose ;);)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:01am
Jelly Flater wrote:

Hypocrisy
Idiocy
Arrogance

The toad ;)
- dillusional ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4UDLU03E4

one of your clips from a few weeks back, senseimiyagisan derp:);););)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:04am

Haha… toad dill
- return of trigger finger ;)

“ surely it is up to us to raise the level.”

Carry on ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:05am

- “strength and power”

Haha ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:07am
Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha… toad dill
- return of trigger finger ;)

“ surely it is up to us to raise the level.”

Carry on ;);)

Raise the posts to this level? derka derka derka ;););) derp;););) The sensei of fact based posts as below? derk derk derka ;););)

… and geez noinfo makes up a tremendous amount of bullshit.
- another straight up bibi bootlicking endorsement.

Zero facts, with zero evidence.
… yet the accusations and assumptions float on.

(to clarify, I do not support hamas nor hitler)

The noinfo lies and speculative fantasies are just sad.
- not all austrians are bad tho ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:11am

;);)

&pp=ygUNYnJpYW4gbW9uYXJjaA%3D%3D

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:13am

Jellyflatearther, solving the worlds problems with childish insults, elephant fart
clips and overuse of :):):);):):):);) What a waste of internet.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:24am

Haha ;)
- cheer up old bog

You just wanna feel normal ;);)
…float on.

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:26am

Its nice to get special treatment...
https://imeu.org/uploads/files/Document_1.pdf

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:29am

“ … you could always not contribute and just stay out. It ain't hard. In fact it is quite easy to stay away...…”

You’re absolutely correct RK, I’ve rarely (and reluctantly) contributed here but the deluded irony is that you and the resident 24/7 attention seeker think you have anything positive and balanced to say on this topic … and for @infoclusterfuckedinthehead who barely has his crayon licence to speak about maturity and education, a manbaby who says with pride that he doesn’t read books but swears by the university of YouTube, it’s beyond a joke so I do think it’s reasonable to question SN admin.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:28am
Jelly Flater wrote:

Haha ;)
- cheer up old bog

You just wanna feel normal ;);)
…float on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsVW2MbLq80

Sensei Derk derk :):):) derp derp :):):):):):):):)

Wrong youtube choice. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Zonk zonk zonk :):):):)

Teach us what is normal? Deereeeerp:):):):)

&pp=ygUQZmxvYXRlciBmbG9hdCBvbg%3D%3D

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:30am
southernraw wrote:

Good on you AW!!
That was brilliant.
Hope the trips going well.

Southern Raw . Hope you are well. Cactus is offshore today and for the next three, temps getting up to the low 40’s, will be there in 3 hours. Great start to the day, at light, observed two Budgerigahs tending to a nest in an Allocasuarina sp. so good seeing wild type birds in natural habitat. Could also hear the reclusive Ground Cuckoo Shrike but didn’t get to see it. AW

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:31am

;);)

- “ It ain't hard. In fact it is quite easy to stay away...…”

Hahahahaha ^^^
- toad dill… here is a tribute just for u and your bs hypocrisy ;);)

You have a lovely voice
- take it away ;)

&pp=ygUJc28gcm9uZXJ5

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:32am

Go well AW
- happy travels mate ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:37am
GuySmiley wrote:

“ … you could always not contribute and just stay out. It ain't hard. In fact it is quite easy to stay away...…”

You’re absolutely correct RK, I’ve rarely (and reluctantly) contributed here but the deluded irony is that you and the resident 24/7 attention seeker think you have anything positive and balanced to say on this topic … and for @infoclusterfuckedinthehead who barely has his crayon licence to speak about maturity and education, a manbaby who says with pride that he doesn’t read books but swears by the university of YouTube, it’s beyond a joke so I do think it’s reasonable to question SN admin.

Info posts a lot of good stuff..and attempts to discuss...you don't agree and fall back on
"who barely has his crayon licence to speak about maturity and education, a manbaby who says with pride that he doesn’t read books but swears by the university of YouTube, it’s beyond a joke"

Congratulate yourself on being everything you criticise others for. Yet, you run off to admin and cry.

How many times have you pulled other people up for posting BS? = never. you run off to admin instead,

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:38am
Jelly Flater wrote:

;);)

Hahahahaha ^^^
- toad dill… here is a tribute just for u and your bs hypocrisy ;);)

You have a lovely voice
- take it away ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ&pp=ygUJc28gcm9uZXJ5

well the deeeerpking strikes again. derp derp derp ;);););) farty elephant time?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:40am

;);)

…oooops ;)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:48am
GuySmiley wrote:

Its funny when people claim im the 24/7 attention seeker, yet Jelly brain post much more than me and about 50% of his post are just non related videos and pointless abuse, while i do my best to not get involved in the back and forth abuse.

The difference is you agree with his stance so overlook how much he post and overlook all his pointless nonsense and abuse. (that just creates more from others)

Lets be real you dont want balance, you despise balance, you hate hearing views that dont align with yours, you are basically a modern day fascist same deal as AW, you both want this thread gone.

I mean really dude how hard is it to just avoid the thread if it doesn't interest you?

Surely you dont click and read every active thread?

BTW. Positivity is subjective i post many articles and video's that i see as positive, where the IDF are gaining ground or taking out important key Hamas leaders, to me this is positive because i want Hamas gone and the people of Israel to be safe and not be under the threat of future attacks from Hamas.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:45am

… ‘non related’
…hmmmmm ;)

?si=J0Nm119w-fIBAOMv

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:45am
indo-dreaming wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

Its funny when people claim im the 24/7 attention seeker, yet Jelly brain post much more than me and about 50% of his post are just non related videos and pointless abuse, while i do my best to not get involved in back and forth abuse.

The difference is you agree with his stance so overlook how much he post or overlook all the pointless nonsense and abuse.

Lets be real you dont want balance, you despise balance, you hate hearing views that dont align with yours, you are basically a modern day fascist same deal as AW, you both want this thread gone.

I mean really dude how hard is it to just avoid the thread??

Surely you dont click and read every active thread?

It’s only those with a different view to Guy that he whines about. Everyone else gets a free pass. Oh and he runs to admin like a teachers pet.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:47am
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 11:54am
Jelly Flater wrote:

;);)

…oooops ;)

Only 3 :):). :). ?

Is that finger getting sore from over use?

Must try harder senseimiyagijellybigbrain