The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 5:25pm
GuySmiley wrote:

G’day @info earlier today you thought I was making fun of your possible autism. My bad as I was trying to make light of potentially serious issue. I apologise if you were offended by my comment. What I was trying to do was to ask the rhetorical question is it good for you especially or anyone else to be engaged in the sort of heated debates here given your possible situation, that’s it I’m shutting up now

Self diagnosing one's self with a mental disorder to excuse one's pathetic incessant online dribble is both an insult to those who legitimately have the mental disorder (and their friends and families) and is scraping the barrel for a new low on these forums.
Thinking self diagnosing one's self can explain why one would accuse those who support Palestinian civilians as being pro hamas and anti semetic is a fucking joke. Absolutely pathetic.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 6:20pm
southernraw wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

G’day @info earlier today you thought I was making fun of your possible autism. My bad as I was trying to make light of potentially serious issue. I apologise if you were offended by my comment. What I was trying to do was to ask the rhetorical question is it good for you especially or anyone else to be engaged in the sort of heated debates here given your possible situation, that’s it I’m shutting up now

Self diagnosing one's self with a mental disorder to excuse one's pathetic incessant online dribble is both an insult to those who legitimately have the mental disorder (and their friends and families) and is scraping the barrel for a new low on these forums.
Thinking self diagnosing one's self can explain why one would accuse those who support Palestinian civilians as being pro hamas and anti semetic is a fucking joke. Absolutely pathetic.

Yeah whatever im not using it as an excuse for anything i dont want post like Guys above or any sympathy or whatever, and there certainitly is nothing i need to make an excuse for, and yes ive self diagnosing myself, because i grew up in an era where it wasn't a thing or focus, ive never bothered to get diagnosed just because its kind of pointless.

Maybe i should just to really know, ive never really thought much about it, and i dont see these traits in my kids so no need in that way.

Only reason i brought it up was in regard to my terrible grammar. spelling, sentence construction, yeah sure you could just write me off as just bad at school or a dumb fuck.

But there is things i see within my own writing that are more than that for instance, i will edit and check my post a few times, then latter come back and ive left out words simple words that link things together like "an" and i have trouble reading it myself, and i think how the fk did i miss that

Like ive said a few time now there is people here that are clearly pro hamas and anti Israel/anti Jew and then there are others that try to tread this tight rope to be fair i think both you and Guy are in that cateorgy

I do think its a very hard tight rope to walk though.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 6:41pm

Bollocks

?feature=shared

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 7:01pm

…sr correctly states:

“ Self diagnosing one's self with a mental disorder to excuse one's pathetic incessant online dribble is both an insult to those who legitimately have the mental disorder (and their friends and families) and is scraping the barrel for a new low on these forums.”

^^^ nail on head ;);)

Aaaaaand thennnnnnnn the lowinfo dribbles :

“ Yeah whatever im not using it as an excuse for anything i dont want post like Guys above or any sympathy or whatever, and there certainitly is nothing i need to make an excuse for, and yes ive self diagnosing myself, because i grew up in an era where it wasn't a thing or focus, ive never bothered to get diagnosed just because its kind of pointless.”

Farkn hell.
- you are pointless ;)

…and deluded …and in denial.

It’s all excuses from the gumboot… and all evidently pointless ;)

- and this gem…. again… and again ;);)
…from the lowinfo playbook of bs :

“ Like ive said a few time now there is people here that are clearly pro hamas and anti Israel/anti Jew “

So…
- it’s apparently clear ;);)
…go on …back it up

- clearly provide clear evidence ;)
I’ll challenge u again. And again you’ll deny and deflect and try make excuses…

Or just provide clear evidence of anything pro hamas or anti jew haha ;);)
- coz you got as much credibility as anyone claiming to be the chosen people of god and exclaiming that mythical belief as being factual because it says so in the bible ;)

Interesting kind of psychology you are trying to push…
- any truth to the matter at hand or just finger pointing hysteria ;);)

…keep floating on that tight rope haha

https://m.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 8:48pm

@southernraw

One simple question.

Do you want to see Hamas remain in power?

Anyone else feel free to answer that question.

And if you want to know if i think Netanyahu should stay in power, no i dont, but really its up to the people next election.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 8:53pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@southernraw

One simple question.

Do you want to see Hamas remain in power?

Give it a rest indo. Geez.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 8:55pm

No need for JF to self-diagnose, it's obvious to all, what with his constant childish insults, huge ego and overuse of :) that he is a few cards short of a deck.;) ;) ;)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 8:57pm

I answered your question the other day, but you cant answer that simple question.

A simple Yes or No answer is fine.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 8:58pm

Simple.
You said it.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 9:06pm

Haha ;)

- float on old bog… float on ;);)
…you can crawl back under ya rock now.

And lowinfo… it’s simple questions that you continue to refuse to address, you know the ones about evidence haha …not sure you’re in a position to demand answers.

- nothin quite like unfounded claims backed up with a whole lot of nothing ;)

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 9:38pm

It’s about time to bury the bs for a few days isn’t it. Give it a spell please. Cease fire.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 9:57pm
Alana_a wrote:

It’s about time to bury the bs for a few days isn’t it. Give it a spell please. Cease fire.

Alana_a. I 2nd the motion. There’s enough warring factions at play globally at present, we don’t need one ‘in the house’.

‘Formal request to Swellnet Management to close this thread, please’.AW

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 11:06pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Yeah whatever im not using it as an excuse for anything i dont want post like Guys above or any sympathy or whatever, and there certainitly is nothing i need to make an excuse for, and yes ive self diagnosing myself, because i grew up in an era where it wasn't a thing or focus, ive never bothered to get diagnosed just because its kind of pointless.

Maybe i should just to really know, ive never really thought much about it, and i dont see these traits in my kids so no need in that way.

Only reason i brought it up was in regard to my terrible grammar. spelling, sentence construction, yeah sure you could just write me off as just bad at school or a dumb fuck.

But there is things i see within my own writing that are more than that for instance, i will edit and check my post a few times, then latter come back and ive left out words simple words that link things together like "an" and i have trouble reading it myself, and i think how the fk did i miss that

Like ive said a few time now there is people here that are clearly pro hamas and anti Israel/anti Jew and then there are others that try to tread this tight rope to be fair i think both you and Guy are in that cateorgy

I do think its a very hard tight rope to walk though.

If you think there is some there them you should get it diagnosed and along with that will come all sorts of help / guidance to make life easier, you wont have any where near the knowledge or experience of professional's don't think about it just do it!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 21 Dec 2023 at 11:25pm

Is fascism curable?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 1:39am

I think our Swellnet Savant might have his dyslexia mixed up with Autism....if you knon nwat i maen.
I've followed this thread from the start, due to personal stakes as i've mentioned in Tel Aviv.
Not once, have i seen J.F, A.Mac, or any other liberal minded pro human supporters even use a slight of sentence to support Hamas and their barbaric ways.
Fantastic articles, videos, arguments and pontifications have been put forward to explain the reasons behind the current political and military climate over there though. There's a big difference. It takes but a brain to see those differences.
There is no justification for hurling such accusations at these people. None.
Imagine being in a pub, getting into a heated argument, the person(people) you're arguing with telling you that you're talking non stop shit, and then declaring in front of them, i'm a self diagnosed autistic person, to justify your argument.
Give me a farkin break. Completely see through your bullshit Indo.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:49am

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 7:21am

6:30 mins mark on… sssshhhhhhhh ;)
- ‘The Hannibal Directive’.

…in order to kill kids, journalists, aid workers and women
- first u gotta kill your own civilians en masse

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 7:28am

The Electronic Intifada is an online Chicago-based publication covering the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. It describes itself as not-for-profit, independent, and providing a Palestinian perspective

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 7:33am

That doesn’t cancel out the possibility of the Hannibal Directive having been used.

…u can put ya head back up ya arse now dill ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/U8NKPCmqTjE

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 7:49am

…in the meantime
- all praise to the sun god and murdoch murder/ media ;)

&pp=ygUVcnVwZXJ0IG11cmRvY2ggcGFyb2R5

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 8:43am
southernraw wrote:

I think our Swellnet Savant might have his dyslexia mixed up with Autism....if you knon nwat i maen.
I've followed this thread from the start, due to personal stakes as i've mentioned in Tel Aviv.
Not once, have i seen J.F, A.Mac, or any other liberal minded pro human supporters even use a slight of sentence to support Hamas and their barbaric ways.
Fantastic articles, videos, arguments and pontifications have been put forward to explain the reasons behind the current political and military climate over there though. There's a big difference. It takes but a brain to see those differences.
Imagine being in a pub, getting into a heated argument, the person(people) you're arguing with telling you that you're talking non stop shit, and then declaring in front of them, i'm a self diagnosed autistic person, to justify your argument.

It's incredible just how tone deaf you are.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 8:55am

Que?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 9:41am
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 10:16am

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 10:56am
Roadkill wrote:
southernraw wrote:

It's incredible just how tone deaf you are.

But what does projection actually mean in this sense? According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

https://www.healthline.com/health/projection-psychology

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 3:26pm
southernraw wrote:

I dont think you want Hama's to remain in power because we all know they are a terrible government /terrorist group that has done nothing for their people, and have blown billions on tunnels and rockets and then wages war bringing death and destruction, even worse they hide behind their people proving that they dont care about them at all.

Plus them remaining in power means your X's life is at risk, yeah sure im happy to say the risk is small because of where she lives and because of the Iron dome etc, but Hamas still want to kill her just like they want to kill any other Israeli.

The problem is, if you answer and say No i dont want Hamas in power, then seeing its not a democracy, then the only way to get them out of power is by force, either an uprising from the people or military action like is happening now.

The real question people need to ask themselves is who benefit's from the position i take? and who would be happy about the position im taking? And who does my position align with?

The people of Gaza= Yeah sure in the short term a ceasefire benefits them, but in the long term, it just see's them continue to suffer and guarantees the cycle of war continues

Hamas= They 100% are happy with the position you take, their aim is to get people like you to turn on Israel and support a ceasefire so they can live on .

Iran= Same as above they want Israel destroyed and it replaced with a place like Iran.

Israel government & Israel's= A ceasefire would be a disaster for both, it means the threat from Gaza continues and that this will happen again at some stage.

BTW in regard to this line

"Fantastic articles, videos, arguments and pontifications have been put forward to explain the reasons behind the current political and military climate over there though"

Oh please, 90% of content from Jelly brain. it is straight up anti Israel, anti Jew, Hamas propaganda, built on lies and misinformation.

Just look at how that sicko reacted to the news of 7th October, unlike any normal person that was filled with shock and sadness, that sick kunt posted a some whack free Palestine rap video and hasn't stoped since.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 3:25pm

Haha ;)

“ The real question people need to ask themselves is who benefit's from the position i take? and who would be happy about the position im taking? And who does my position align with? “

- u certainly are happy being bibi’s butt plug ;)
… float on …and swing low el tight rope turd ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 3:28pm

;);)

‘ It’s human nature to want to protect yourself from painful or negative feelings and experiences. But when this protection turns to projection, it may be time to take a look at why you’re doing it. Doing so can improve not only your self-esteem, but also your relationships with others, whether they be co-workers, a spouse, or close friends. ‘

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 3:35pm

BTW. Iet's make one thing clear im not a fan of Netanyahu, from what ive read and heard perhaps there was a time when he waa a good PM, but there is other thing's that he has done or wanted that are clearly dodgy and he failed the people on 7th October.

If i was an Israeli i wouldn't be voting for him, but who ever i voted for would also have to be supportive of getting rid of Hamas

Id expect that many Israeli's feel a similar way as he is not popular but polls show most Israelis want Hamas gone and support military action.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 3:41pm

… and yet …clearly
- who does your position align with ?

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/QoootWe2xkw

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 3:42pm

;);)

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 4:14pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
southernraw wrote:

Oh please, 90% of content from Jelly brain. it is straight up anti Israel, anti Jew, Hamas propaganda,.

How would you know indo, you said you never watched any of them or read his posts.
Point is, its hard to take you seriously when you display such fascist comments and beliefs.
Many here dont agree with the Israeli govs approach which you equate to pro Hamas and being your enemy.
Thats fascism. And insulting. I support everything jelly posts...the content might be hard for you to open your mind to but maybe let go of that rigidity and consider all views and angles of this conflict.
And re. my ex...im just thankful she's not Palestinian! Then I'd be worried.
Your notion of West is best and can do no wrong and are the proprieters of freedom is skewed. Nothing is black and whitrand youre dragging this conversation backwards by trying to make it so.
Not even sure why im bothering. I can already hear the predictable spiel coming of strong assertions based on pure assumptions, void of facts.
Thats where jellys vids could really serve u well. Open you up to some hard, honest facts.
Especially that elephant fart one....holllleeyy!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 5:14pm

Ha ha Okay some im a fascist because i support Israel's right to actually destroy a terrorist organisation who for almost 20 years has attacked its people, and then went on a rampage of raping, murdering and kidnapping its civilians

The reality is you or anybody else has any alternative solution to the problem, you just have this short sighted idealistic mentality that is no different to how a 16 year old school girl thinks.

Anyway i just hope that Israel is allowed a good crack at getting Hamas out of government and severally weakening them without outside influence forcing them into a ceasefire so Israeli's can live without the fear of Hamas, but also that the people of Gaza can have the chance of a government that they deserve which is not a war mongering terrorist group.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 5:28pm

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 5:37pm

Haha ;)
- derrrrrrrrpppppp

From the lowinfo bs bureau :

“ The reality is you or anybody else has any alternative solution to the problem, you just have this short sighted idealistic mentality that is no different to how a 16 year old school girl thinks. “

Oooooops ;);)

‘ … projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else. ‘

- the average 16 yr old school girl is light years ahead of a dumb fuck like u
…facts

;);)

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 5:42pm

Haha...you beat me to it JF.
Projection.
Anyway two days in a row of headbanging against the Swellnet Savant is enough for me. S.S. Has a ring to it..where have i heard that before..well if the shoe fits..
Laters Schutzstaffel Dreamin.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 5:43pm

The answer is that it became more and more unpalatable. The other answer is the Israeli gov are great at lip service but actively work against this. There have been many clips posted about this Indo and, as I know, you watch them all 100% you should understand this.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:05pm

Asks a stupid question, demands an answer, then answers it for them anyway.
Asks a stupid question, gets answered, then replies starting with "What you are really saying is...." and then just replaces their answer with his own.
If you disagree you are a "simp", or have a unicorn up your arse or "you think like a sixteen year old girl".
(the ones I know are pretty smart actually), or support terrorists murdering, raping and torturing.
Self diagnosed disorder apparently.
More idiot than savant.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:15pm

The Hamas supporters are out in force today just need the number two in the ranks old Soggy dog to show up.

Yay lets all chant together, from the river to the sea.

Allah Akbar!

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:17pm

Laughable! Thanks for keeping it short though.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:18pm

Get help indo.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:20pm

Soggybiscuit doesn’t go on social media….apparently. He told us this on social media. So dumb it was hilarious.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:29pm
southernraw wrote:

Get help indo.

Honestly how would you feel, if that Iron dome didnt work for some reason and your X become a victim, and you knew you hadnt been supporting Israel in getting rid of that threat.

You would never forgive yourself, and you would be the one really needing to seek help

"Dec 21, 2023 A rocket barrage is intercepted over Tel Aviv's Jaffa neighbourhood, as people run for cover as the rocket alarm sounds."

&t=12s

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:29pm

haha. Indo you're turning into quite the entertainer!!
Ahh fark thanks for the laughs, i'll give you that much.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:32pm

Well blow me down, turns out there's Palestinian women in Gaza too!
Who woulda thunk it!

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:49pm

I watched a clip weeks ago of an old Jewish woman saying, what is Israel? Before 1948 I was Palestinian. I was a Jewish Palestinian. We were all Palestinians under the British Mandate. I had a Palestinian passport. Etc etc. There were issues but that related to the British. But then some got Statehood and others got the rough end of the pineapple. Wonder why it didn’t work out.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:45pm

Oh lowinfo… faaark.
- what a perpetual and persistent piece of shit u are ;)

- here… ;);) your words :

“ im a fascist because i support Israel's right to actually destroy a terrorist organisation who for almost 20 years has attacked its people, and then went on a rampage of raping, murdering and kidnapping its civilians “

…you are floating in a sewer of sickness.

- which chant will u use to go with this….

&pp=ygUGdGF0dXJh

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:46pm

According to Indo @seeds, her and the girl above are all necessary collateral damage.
They're not really humans.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 22 Dec 2023 at 6:50pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

Oh lowinfo… faaark.
- what a perpetual and persistent piece of shit u are ;)

- here… ;);) your words :

“ im a fascist because i support Israel's right to actually destroy a terrorist organisation who for almost 20 years has attacked its people, and then went on a rampage of raping, murdering and kidnapping its civilians “

…you are floating in a sewer of sickness.

- which chant will u use to go with this….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1TAOibLss&pp=ygUGdGF0dXJh

Facts. Brutal facts that need to be acknowledged.