The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 5:35pm

Faaaark ;)
- lowinfo… the oracle of speculation and mindless hubris

“And if Israel hadn't gotten people to move south and created designated safety zones, that yes can change and instead just waged war on the North with civilians there, the civilian death toll would be much higher and you people would be going crazy claiming things like genocide and saying they could have at least got them to move South and targeted areas in stages”

…everything and everyone in Gaza is a target you farkn idiot
- ‘designated safety zones’ haha farkn hell ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/DiUy66YGRKM

https://m.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 5:43pm

…safety zones ;)

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 6:37pm

Yeah Guy, I’m just an easy target.
In this post-truth world it just galls me to think of inaccurate and misleading noise dominating the discussion through sheer volume.
I’m not that patient though, I’ll lose my shit soon enough when it dawns on me (yet again) that I’m being played :) :)

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 7:42pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

Faaaark ;)

“And if Israel hadn't gotten people to move south and created designated safety zones, that yes can change and instead just waged war on the North with civilians there, the civilian death toll would be much higher and you people would be going crazy claiming things like genocide and saying they could have at least got them to move South and targeted areas in stages”

Its honestly hard to take you seriously you a clearly blinded by your own hatred of Jews and Israel.

Jews are generally considered among the smartest and most successful groups of people in the world despite historically also being one of the most persecuted.

If you want to be one of those people that boycott Israel or Jewish products you are going to have to make some serious sacrifices, while i cant even find a Palestine product to boycott.

They are not some dumb arse conspiracy theory clown like you.

Your claims are just ridiculous, the exact opposite is true, if Israel/IDF could some how destroy Hamas without killing one civilian they would, because to do so would be an advantage to them (basically the opposite to below, etc keep USA happy and supportive)

While there is zero advantage or logical reason to target civilians.

These are all obvious but seeing it all seem's to have gone over you head.

1. It would be exactly what Hamas and Iran wants, because of all the reasons below.

2. It see's nutters like you hate on Israel and even support Hamas, if Israel could do it without killing civilians they would and they would get praise for doing so, but its pretty much impossible especially in how Hamas have set things up.

3. It would inflate the risk of other countries in the middle east supporting Hamas and attacking Israel in particular Hezbollah (who are much much more powerful than Hamas), there has been action with Hezbollah on both borders but nowhere like it could be.

You probably missed the video i posted with the middle east meeting of different countries and the majority not in support of Hamas, because most middle east countries really dont want to get involved and go to war with Israel and most dont want much or anything to do with either Gaza or Hamas.

4. It creates division in Israel, the majority of Israeli's support getting rid of Hamas but also don't want to see civilians killed.

5.. The more civilians that die, the harder it is for Biden to support Israel especially coming into an election, the USA support is crucial to Israel without USA support Israel would be done.

6. In a perfect world, Israel would only take out Hamas, showing the people in Gaza that they are not there to target them but there to target Haas and obviously would prefer to avoid creating further Hamas like terrorist.

7. All Israel's actions in their approach in trying to seperate civilians from Hamas and create safe zones, completely goes against the idea.

Yes safe zones aren't 100% safe, and they change with the changes in the war, but the aim is to keep civilians seperate from Hamas and war zone when possible.

Now give me one decent reason why they would target civilians?

The only reason to target civilians would be as some type of hate or payback, even Netanyahu isn't that silly.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 7:58pm

TBH most posters in here that support an Israeli Gaza retreat don’t really believe what they post. They know if Israel ceases military action it would only allow Hamas to reorganise and the Palestinians would suffer more.
Israel is not making more terrorists…social media and false narratives, fake news and a corrupted hijacked religion is what is causing conflict.
Very few Islamic countries are supporting Hamas and are keeping their heads down as they also want to see the end of Hamas. Hamas is isolated and has less supporters daily. Most Muslims see Hamas as a bunch of selfish evil pricks that deserve death.
100% of deaths in Gaza are the fault of Hamas. To argue otherwise shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:12pm

Haha lowinfo ;)
Fark …that’s a brave call to shout nutter at anyone else after that rant ;);)

- I’ve nowhere expressed hate for jews or israel in any way above.
- I’ve also not endorsed or expressed any support for hamas whatsoever.

Your penchant for elephant nuts have got u well nutted out ;)

And wtf is this haha :

‘ If you want to be one of those people that boycott Israel or Jewish products you are going to have to make some serious sacrifices, while i cant even find a Palestine product to boycott. ‘

- ^^^ haha … this has nothing to do with anything ;)

And :

‘ Now give me one decent reason why they would target civilians? ‘

I can’t give u any decent reason why. No one can.
- Those three dead hostages on top of the two ladies executed recently as well as the nearly 70 journalists and up to 8 or 9 thousand children that have been murdered might void your question tho ;)

It’s clear you are either just farkn stupid or intentionally being a knobhead to bring in an interpretation of anything I’ve said as being hatred of jews and support of hamas… you’re flogging a dead horse with a face full of elephant dick ;)

Must just be the way u like it.
- everything you’ve stated above is hysterical and reactionary dribble… all this ‘in a perfect world’ farkn blah blah… dribble… blah blah accuse… and assume…
Whilst you are clearly blinded by having the intellect of a gumboot ;);)

- 7:52 mark of this vid…
Facts ;)

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:11pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

Faaaark ;)

Its honestly hard to take you seriously you a clearly blinded by your own hatred of Jews and Israel.

Jews are generally considered among the smartest and most successful groups of people in the world despite historically also being one of the most persecuted.

If you want to be one of those people that boycott Israel or Jewish products you are going to have to make some serious sacrifices, while i cant even find a Palestine product to boycott.

They are not some dumb arse conspiracy theory clown like you.

Your claims are just ridiculous, the exact opposite is true, if Israel/IDF could some how destroy Hamas without killing one civilian they would, because to do so would be an advantage to them (basically the opposite to below, etc keep USA happy and supportive)

While there is zero advantage or logical reason to target civilians.

These are all obvious but seeing it all seem's to have gone over you head.

1. It would be exactly what Hamas and Iran wants, because of all the reasons below.

2. It see's nutters like you hate on Israel and even support Hamas, if Israel could do it without killing civilians they would and they would get praise for doing so, but its pretty much impossible especially in how Hamas have set things up.

3. It would inflate the risk of other countries in the middle east supporting Hamas and attacking Israel in particular Hezbollah (who are much much more powerful than Hamas), there has been action with Hezbollah on both borders but nowhere like it could be.

You probably missed the video i posted with the middle east meeting of different countries and the majority not in support of Hamas, because most middle east countries really dont want to get involved and go to war with Israel and most dont want much or anything to do with either Gaza or Hamas.

4. It creates division in Israel, the majority of Israeli's support getting rid of Hamas but also don't want to see civilians killed.

5.. The more civilians that die, the harder it is for Biden to support Israel especially coming into an election, the USA support is crucial to Israel without USA support Israel would be done.

6. In a perfect world, Israel would only take out Hamas, showing the people in Gaza that they are not there to target them but there to target Haas and obviously would prefer to avoid creating further Hamas like terrorist.

7. All Israel's actions in their approach in trying to seperate civilians from Hamas and create safe zones, completely goes against the idea.

Yes safe zones aren't 100% safe, and they change with the changes in the war, but the aim is to keep civilians seperate from Hamas and war zone when possible.

The only reason to target civilians would be as some type of hate or payback, even Netanyahu isn't that silly.

All of what you say is true…. Except Isreal do seem to shoot a lot of unarmed civilians from Gaza and the West Bank. Women and Kids. They like to coral them before they bomb them sometimes. The is extensive evidence to support what I’ve said.
As opposed to a severe lack of evidence to support what you have said. In fact there’s a lot of sensible fact based information that refutes much of what you post. But keep listening to your war pigs. They’re telling you what you want to hear.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:19pm

“They like to coral them before they bomb them sometimes. The is extensive evidence to support what I’ve said.”

I guarantee you can’t provide that extensive evidence.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:20pm

….perceived threats v threats
….perceptions v reality

- ‘ Now give me one decent reason why they would target civilians? ‘

;);)

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:25pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

A lot of commentary around this but basically it's the strong man approach then there the killing of three shirtless hostages waving a white flag, hunting the wounded one and executing him speaks to the intent of Israeli military and political leadership.

Pretty ugly stuff.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:26pm
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:34pm

;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:36pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

…extensive
…evidence

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/1FTaLFaj5rs

Not extensive evidence at all. Is that it? Lmao

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:40pm
I focus wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

A lot of commentary around this but basically it's the strong man approach then there the killing of three shirtless hostages waving a white flag, hunting the wounded one and executing him speaks to the intent of Israeli military and political leadership.

Pretty ugly stuff.

Does the killings of unarmed civilians by Australian military personnel speak to the intent of the Australian military and political leadership?
Or
Is it isolated incidents carried out during war/battle?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:43pm

Turd dill …a special kind of sick.
- nothing new from a nobody

&pp=ygUIRGVwcmF2ZWQ%3D

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:45pm
Roadkill wrote:

“They like to coral them before they bomb them sometimes. The is extensive evidence to support what I’ve said.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/16/middleeast/israel-palestinian-evacuation-...

?si=71_5HQekOllo5Xtm

Ha. Ha ha.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:48pm
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/16/middleeast/israel-palestinian-evacuation-...

?si=71_5HQekOllo5Xtm

Ha. Ha ha.

Didn’t think you could. It’s easy to say stuff..harder to prove it.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 8:52pm

…dill
…delusional
…deranged

…dickhead ;);)

&pp=ygUWVGhlIGNhc3RsZSB5YSBkaWNraGVhZA%3D%3D

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:01pm
Roadkill wrote:
I focus wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Pretty ugly stuff.

Does the killings of unarmed civilians by Australian military personnel speak to the intent of the Australian military and political leadership?
Or

Actually if you know your history then you know the answer.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:03pm

…isolated ;);)

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/16/middleeast/israel-palestinian-evacuat...

&pp=ygUOZWxlcGhhbnQgZnVubnk%3D

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:09pm
I focus wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
I focus wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Pretty ugly stuff.

Or

You didn’t answer the question?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:11pm

Lots of bad stuff goes down in war..some accidents, some deliberate acts, some incompetence.

War is dirty and unfair.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:13pm

No one is interested in your bs dill haha
- u got nothing …you’re a snoozefest of bs ;);)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:44pm

"…everything and everyone in Gaza is a target you farkn idiot"

calling absolute bullshit on that one

absolute!

if we are to accept the given death toll from palestinian authourities (hamas)...

- gawd knows why we do, after the 500 apparently dead at the hospital by a wayward fire cracker -

but anyway... 18 or 19 000 dead seems a reasonable number...

you seen the miserable rubble that gaza has been reduced to?

its an absolute miracle there aren't more dead...

gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth, if not the most...

everyone a target?

you're deep in the jellyhole

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Tuesday, 19 Dec 2023 at 9:36pm

Call bullshit all u want syp
- killing their own hostages and an old lady and her daughter…

What I said was in the context of that.
- so don’t go hyper literal and pretend a ‘reasonable number’ is even valid either…

- precision snipering kids, journalists, unarmed jews with white flags and unarmed civilian women are all war crimes and, seemingly, not ‘isolated’ incidents.
Facts ;)

I focus's picture
I focus's picture
I focus Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 9:19am
Roadkill wrote:
I focus wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
I focus wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Pretty ugly stuff.

Or

You didn’t answer the question?

It has been the case certainly from the military leadership with at least a nod and wink from the political leadership but this has nothing to do with Gaza.

Lots of other pointers as to the intent of killing civilians is in the language used which you would have seen also note Israeli TV shows no dead bodies none nada nothing from the war.

There are lots of reasons why a military will kill civilians' the obvious is to reduce casualties of its own troops and put pressure on the enemy.
In Gaza it's also the strong man approach long touted by the current government.
There is broad agreement in this case it will build support and cultivate future Jihadists think of all those kids that will survive.

In the end when the slaughter finishes then what?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 10:21am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/19/palestinian-casualties-in-...

No need for spurious claims or inciting propaganda. It’s a target rich environment with a trigger happy attitude.

?si=bJEvpGkzMMAGbU21

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 11:46am

Any death toll figures from Hamas are made up numbers.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 12:03pm

Evidence or opinion?
“The health ministry in Gaza said on Tuesday that 19,667 people had been killed by Israeli strikes since 7 October, and more than 52,000 had been injured. Thousands more victims are buried under the rubble of collapsed buildings.

Most of the dead are women and children, though the total also includes fighters. The UN says casualty figures provided by the Hamas-run health ministry have proved reliable during previous conflicts with Israel.”

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 12:16pm

The UN simply reposts what Hamas say. Hamas are full of bs and the UN is a worthless org. The UN wouldn’t even acknowledge rapes and sexual assault was carried out by Hamas as a weapon of war.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 12:18pm

You can believe what ever you want Soggy…but you, like others, are being played as fools.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 12:50pm

;)

And below…
- wake up turd dill, grab ya mask… time to go to the cafe ;);)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 12:52pm

&pp=ygUNd2FycGFpbnQgZm9vbA%3D%3D

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:33pm
Roadkill wrote:

You can believe what ever you want Soggy…but you, like others, are being played as fools.

Where’s your proof? Provide some alternative information. Or don’t. Its your forehead.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:34pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:37pm
soggydog wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Where’s your proof? Provide some alternative information. Or don’t. Its your forehead.

The burden of proof doesn’t lie with me.

That’s how things work in the real world.

You say something you need to back it up.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:40pm

burden of proof =

the obligation to prove one's assertion.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:45pm

Your assertion was my quote was wrong. The burden of proof is on you. Just helping you out little fella. You’ll get there eventually. Or not.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:51pm
soggydog wrote:

Your assertion was my quote was wrong. The burden of proof is on you. Just helping you out little fella. You’ll get there eventually. Or not.

Fuck…you really are stupid. A cretin at best.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 1:55pm
Roadkill wrote:

The UN simply reposts what Hamas say. Hamas are full of bs and the UN is a worthless org. The UN wouldn’t even acknowledge rapes and sexual assault was carried out by Hamas as a weapon of war.

Proof of assertions. Should be easy to find. Inconclusive investigations aren’t proof. Just a few tips for young players.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:00pm
Roadkill wrote:
soggydog wrote:

Fuck…you really are stupid. A cretin at best.

Notice how I didn’t call the waaaaambulance. Because that’s just your opinion maaaan(boy).

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:03pm

As it turns out, cretin was a compliment.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:04pm

soggydog
Have you ever heard the saying: "Never argue with a stupid person. They will just drag you down to their level, then fuck you up with their experience"
Or something to that effect!!!

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:10pm

Haha … gold ;)

Dill :
“ It’s easy to say stuff..harder to prove it. “

- yep, you said it ;);)

And this gem… pretty relevant to dill’s extensive bs doctrine :
“ You can believe what ever you want “ ;)

- you’ve proved that point as well…
(even tried to back it up with a youtube clip, you know, the kinda things you criticise as not being credible haha… that’s a bit of a cretin move haha)

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:24pm

Hahahaha, the dill, "guilty until proven innocent".
"That’s how things work in the real world."
Sharp as a bowling ball...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:44pm
garyg1412 wrote:

soggydog
Have you ever heard the saying: "Never argue with a stupid person. They will just drag you down to their level, then fuck you up with their experience"
Or something to that effect!!!

Mark Twain I believe...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:47pm

When you have Gary, a law school dropout turned painter (that’s you hey, Gary?), a soggybiscuit, jellybrainburleigh and fitzroy using the sharp as a bowling ball comeback for the 150th time, working as a pack.

Lmao.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 3:04pm
Roadkill wrote:

When you have Gary, a law school dropout turned painter (that’s you hey, Gary?), a soggybiscuit, jellybrainburleigh and fitzroy using the sharp as a bowling ball comeback for the 150th time, working as a pack.

Lmao.

I’ll call the waaaaaambulance for you little tacker. Chin up.

What’s wrong with being a painter? Or a law student/painter. Sheesh man wtf have you done?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 2:53pm

Read this all, it might save a life. It has nothing to do with the thread but is a good reminder.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-12-20/married-at-first-sight-me-schilli...

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 20 Dec 2023 at 3:01pm

&pp=ygUKd2FtYnVsYW5jZQ%3D%3D