The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 9:37am

...and a lil tribute to trashy, the giggler without scope ;)

https://m.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 10:00am

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 12:35pm

"Sypkan, are you middle of the road and see both sides of the argument? Or do you have a side you prefer more than the other?"

I'm aware I come across as trump fanboy, but really, I just try to present what I see as reality, a bit of balance, as a hysterical media over indulges in what has become the 'battle of the narratives'

the truth is I still wouldn't vote for trump (unless tulsi was there possibly...) and I most certainly wouldn't vote democrats, as they have become corrupted to the core - that's 'corrupted', as opposed to corrupt...

it's not just me saying trump seems to have changed, there's articles and people from across the spectrum that mentioned this - not least our kevvy...

but, as I said, he hasn't spoken yet yet, today will be the test...

the trump haters will notice no change I imagine, as he has still got to make his case, and his case is 90% about the excesses of the democrats and their corruptions of process, so it won't be comfy lovey lovey for the many that hate the man...

I get it, most of my friends hate him with a passion, there's no turning that around, especially with trump's 'style'...

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 12:33pm

Screenshot-2024-07-18-123217

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 1:00pm

I loathe to reveal my sad existence, but I have watched way too much of the RNC...

and once again, it's not just me saying this, but there seems to have been a dramatic change from the norm, where the whole thing seems quite positive, united, and even moderate... relatively...

high on the high of 'divine intervention' perhaps...

and polls...

and the absolute disaster the democrats are muddling through...

I watched the other night and I thought to myself, these guys are still fucking freaks

wall to wall god squad meets the star wars bar...

but other times have been surprising and even inspiring. everyone should watch vivek's speech, that guy is amazing... even if, as he said... 'you don't agree with me'

this chicks was amazing too...

https://x.com/w_terrence/status/1813415890609668487

after watching too much of this shit, my prediction is the dems are in real trouble, and their unusual muted reaction to the RNC tells me they know this

and articles from politico - politico! - like this tell me their trouble runs much deeper than a coughy feeble biden and bleeding ear...

despite the dems scare campaign about project 2025... the 'new kind of republican party' has gone very middle road moderate...

and has the potential to put the lost and lonely dems in the wilderness for a decade or more

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 12:55pm

Insightful interview with this woman.

If you check out the trump rally here in 2020 it was over by the airfield and as the lady points out it was a much safer spot.

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 1:16pm

Hilarious indeed watching Nicky Haley’s hilariously half hearted and fully disengenous endorsement of Trump. ‘My fellow Republicans’ – comedy line of the year. It’s got me effed why the likes of Haley aren’t leading a Republican Party split from MAGA. If they really cared about the joint they’d do it. I guess it’s a simple as their fossil fuel donor masters drooling over Project 2025’s energy policy, and ordering them to stay in.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 1:18pm
philosurphizing... Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 1:33pm

Here is where one of the bullets ended up, in a hydraulics hose on the forklift holding the speaker stack.

I wonder if it was the bullet that skimmed his ear.

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 2:08pm

sypkan wrote:

politico article

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/17/rnc-republican-party-transforma...

“late Republican period.” JD sums it up. Wish they’d change the name then. Stop taking the piss. I suspect that when the history of this 'early MAGA period' is written, JD will be seen as more of a founding father than Trump.

I’m hoping Joe can somehow hold out. If only for the sake of the VP debate. JD reads all the papers and can for sure tell you where Russia is without seeing it from his house. And then some. A brilliant communicator. Kamala, on the other hand, makes Sleepy Joe look like MLK in the flow state. If you can stand to look, has all the makings of a bloody mauling.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 5:14pm

how's the trump ear fashion trend? "it is his gauze.. we will carry it for you, master.. follow the gauze!"

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 6:05pm
basesix wrote:

how's the trump ear fashion trend? "it is his gauze.. we will carry it for you, master.. follow the gauze!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deDlab6vFgg

Ha ha. What was it that he said on the stage in Butler?

8:12:33: Trump: “Let me get my shoes, let me get my shoes.”
18:12:35: Male agent 2: “I got you sir, I got you sir.”
18:12:36: Trump: “Let me get my shoes on.”
18:12:37: Another male agent: “hold on, your head is bloody.”
18:12:39: Male agent 2: “Sir we’ve got to move to the car sir.”
18:12:42: Trump: “Let me get my shoes.”
18:12:43: Female agent: “OK, Let us gather shoes together. Take the shoes and follow him!”

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 6:26pm
Roker wrote:
basesix wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deDlab6vFgg

Ha ha. What was it that he said on the stage in Butler?

8:12:33: Trump: “Let me get my shoes, let me get my shoes.”
18:12:35: Male agent 2: “I got you sir, I got you sir.”
18:12:36: Trump: “Let me get my shoes on.”
18:12:37: Another male agent: “hold on, your head is bloody.”
18:12:39: Male agent 2: “Sir we’ve got to move to the car sir.”
18:12:42: Trump: “Let me get my shoes.”
18:12:43: Female agent: “OK, Let us gather shoes together. Take the shoes and follow him!”

hha, classic. so hard to relate to a maga hat and tissue on your right ear being a desirable uniform to show support of a pollie.. can't think of any of ours that had wearable iconography, just facial expressions of smug, smarmy, condescension... maybe abbott? would an Aus solidarity equivalent be to have worn budgie smugglers and an onion in yr mouth in 2013?

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 6:33pm

hey Roker

I also would like "The Shoes Mystery " explained .

Fully investigated , using Lie Detectors on Trump and the other Leaders involved .

Did anyone see HIM take OFF the Shoes ?

Why take them off , making him look smaller ?

Once OFF , I totally respect Trump , for refusing to leave the Stage without them .

Caesar went covering himself , the shoes would be Super expensive ( Imagine now on the Internet ) and he Had to Leave Nothing behind , to walk off with dignity , which morphed into Defiance !

The people of the US , seen to be rallying , to a wounded , but unbowed Trump , that's going 4 President .

Everyone seems to agree , Biden is passed it .

No One from the Democrats , are Willing to put Their name up , as an alternative , yet .

Only Harris or Hilary , have been fully Vetted , by Washington , which is handy , 4 a late change .

Hilary would Love to have a Go at Firing Trump , again imho .

Trump would like a real fight , so HE wants Hilary Broth for Dinner , again .

Hilary and Her Team !

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 7:19pm

Day 2 of the RNC.

Unity and lowering the anger has ceased. Getting back to normal division and blaming everyone.

I’m surprised they kept it mild for 24 hours. Was never going to continue.

Roker's picture
Roker's picture
Roker Thursday, 18 Jul 2024 at 10:28pm
Pop Down wrote:

hey Roker

I also would like "The Shoes Mystery " explained .

Fully investigated , using Lie Detectors on Trump and the other Leaders involved .

Did anyone see HIM take OFF the Shoes ?

Why take them off , making him look smaller ?

Once OFF , I totally respect Trump , for refusing to leave the Stage without them .

Caesar went covering himself , the shoes would be Super expensive ( Imagine now on the Internet ) and he Had to Leave Nothing behind , to walk off with dignity , which morphed into Defiance !

The people of the US , seen to be rallying , to a wounded , but unbowed Trump , that's going 4 President .

Everyone seems to agree , Biden is passed it .

No One from the Democrats , are Willing to put Their name up , as an alternative , yet .

Only Harris or Hilary , have been fully Vetted , by Washington , which is handy , 4 a late change .

Hilary would Love to have a Go at Firing Trump , again imho .

Trump would like a real fight , so HE wants Hilary Broth for Dinner , again .

Hilary and Her Team !

Not all the secrets will be revealed Pop Down. Trust in the unexplainable.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:24am

- indeed ;)

... "Trust in the unexplainable."

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/gCeUUoReEow

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:57am

You are right Roker , some things just aren't able to be explained .

I did read a study ages ago , that said if you wanted to get access to any building , walk in with a ladder .

Bloody amazing that this tactic works 4 assassins , getting access to their desired workplace 2 .

Having a Range Finder is not a Red Flag and NFI , what he stashed his Rifle into , or up .

Everyone sees the guy setting up and his parents sent out a warning .

It's like there is a flashing red light on him , that no one sees .

It IS like some Kid , with absolutely NO IDEA , decided to kill Trump .

What's totally Unexplainable , is that he Took 8 shots , from 148 yards and was Unlucky 2 miss .

I sure can't explain ANY of it .

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 9:07am

- "Not all the secrets will be revealed....."

..... special agent macgruber is onto it ;)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 9:27am

Trump speaking today around lunchtime (east coast). MAGA

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 9:42am

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 11:51am

Hello Jelly

I loved that Old Muppets Song , with a Passion .

Maybe it was originally on Sesame Street , a gazillion years ago ?

Can't remember who , but the little guy would go off into the distance , almost goneski , but would rush back with a bannanna , classic imo ?

I loved Trump doing it and was wanting him to be going OFF more , like the good old original .

I never followed Trump but always thought of him , as Muppet Like .

Actor , entertainer , business guru , beauty Pageant's , Hollywood Muppet !

Opra , Clooney loony , like .

The politicians didn't mind the Muppet , UNTIL he decided to become ONE OF THEM and turn IT into the Muppet Show .

Imagine other fields , like Medicine , Law , Science's etc letting OFF Nuclear Reactors , to any Muppet trying to move into THEIR Show !!!!

At first they thought him a joke and didn't take the Muppet seriously .

All they heard him saying , sounded like bannanna , bandanna with a devil skull , even when HE became , by fluke , President .

They Never listened 2 a word he said , as thought it devil dribble .

Trump is now being listened 2 , much more carefully and perhaps , more considerately , by some Democrats imho .

The Muppets were popular , ALL over the US of A !

Could Trump the Muppet , unify the country or at least move the dial , in that direction ?

Does he have more chance than Biden , Harris or Whoever the Democrats finally offer ?

Being the Anti War Muppet , is a beginning .

I am sick of Politicians , Lawyers and Judges having a SAY in who will be the the next President .

Let the US People decide ffs !

It's their country and it's their right !

Bon Chance U girls and guys , especially the Two contenders 4 Pres .

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:08pm

- "Actor , entertainer , business guru , beauty Pageant's , Hollywood Muppet !"

^ covered it all there devine pop ;)

...muppet for the ppl, by the ppl!

The greatest muppet showman is putting on a great show - and the greater the show, the greater the audience grows ;);)

....when entertaining (with smoke and mirrors) one has a primary rule that is necessary to uphold the american dream :

- " ...in order to be successful, one must project an image of success"

&pp=ygUxb25lIG11c3QgcHJvamVjdCBhbiBpbWFnZSBvZiBzdWNjZXNzIGF0IGFsbCB0aW1lcw%3D%3D

....oh, and this bloke below endorsing you as well helps too ;);)

&pp=ygUVaHVsayBob2dhbiB0aGVtZSBzb25n

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:10pm

The Big M...OMG!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:11pm

haha i watched about 20 mins of the MAGA muppet show Jelly and feel stupider for the experience.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:18pm
southernraw wrote:

haha i watched about 20 mins of the MAGA muppet show Jelly and feel stupider for the experience.

solid effort. must have been hard for that to happen.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:33pm

The troll is back.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:42pm

burleigh simping for Trump is another feather in his dunce cap. Should go hang out with Babet.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:43pm

;)

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:43pm

The RNC will go down in history as the greatest love fest of all time.

Just some observations:

It appears the prospect of Government has for many there, invoked the “Groucho Marx Rule”: if you don’t like my principles, I have others. Former enemies of Donald have now sworn unwavering allegiance: that should not come as any surprise.

Also, many have now become fervently religious, claiming God intervened and saved their Donald. Even Vivek Ramaswamy has ditched the Hindu Deities, and joined the Christians praising God. That’s dedication in the extreme. But this raises the question: Why did God save Donald and not Corey? Nobody has asked the question and it is clear nobody cares: Donald is still with us and we love him dearly. Bad luck Corey.

Of course, Donald doesn’t really trust the new devotees and has applied the “Keep you friends close and your enemies closer” rule by appointing JD Vance as second in command. The question is, can JDV maintain the love or will he become the Brutus or Judas of the GOP.

And, in the never let a good opportunity go to waste department, the GOP have now entered the world of fashion with many now proudly displaying the “Fight Fight Fight Ear Bandage”, the latest “must have” fashion accessory. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or are they just sheep trying to keep up with the latest trend.

Trademarks and Patents have been applied for and supplies will be available in the bargain bin at your local department store shortly. Be warned however that anyone selling unauthorized fake bandages will be dealt with in the harshest terms.

The Rabid Right have recently objected to Biden's use of the term Bullseye, becoming more than a little emotional, even teary, and attaching drama filled connotations at what was always considered a harmless figure of speech. The question is “Have the Rabid Right gone full woke?”

In keeping with that long tradition of presenting C Grade celebrities as a warm up act, we have Russel Brand, Amber Rose and Hulk Hogan providing the audience with some pearls of wisdom. Hogan, it appears, during a fit of uncontrollable enthusiasm, has suffered a serious wardrobe malfunction.

However, tension and anticipation is rising rapidly as the audience poses the question: will Donald invoke Shakespeare and commence his speech with the line: “Friends Americans Countrymen, lend me your ear”.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:49pm

Great analysis @saltydog. Yeah i noticed that the religous stuff was a constant as well.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:53pm

- yep ;)
... the defender of strength and power

;);)

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 12:55pm
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:05pm

....and, in the almighty footsteps of mr hogan ;)

"There is no good and evil. There is only weight and those too weak to lift it. "

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:05pm

Hey salty

Shakespeare line was so perfect :)

Just can't agree with the Right going woke re Bulls ..e , though !

Shouldn't even say have a s*ot at something atm imho .

It's the Lefties , that are pulling some of Their Stuff off line , big time atm.

Some , was out there imho !

Good work !

Edit

Just read Mrs Trumps Letter to the American People .

Trump should read it , as his next speech and then walk off the Stage .

The Devine Madman loves it !

Thanks 4 posting !

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:11pm

Sorry, was it ever ascertained whether Pop Down is Hutchy?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:29pm

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:41pm
Hiccups wrote:

burleigh simping for Trump is another feather in his dunce cap. Should go hang out with Babet.

wow hiccups, you're a Biden man..... i would have kept that quiet.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:42pm
southernraw wrote:

The troll is back.

I honestly thought you were joking with your first comment. but you were serious. my bad Southern.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:48pm

All good so long as it remains civil @burleigh.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:49pm

Funny watching the amount of gaslighting Trump does. Reminds me of certain posters/supporters.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 1:55pm

Trump steals Creepy Joe's Gig..."Luv the smell of singed corpse hair!"
Trump : "How 'bout you Joe...bet ya wish you were here...just dyin' for a little sniff...huh!"

Biden : "Not fair...My Pax rebounded Covid Nose has blocked out my hair sniffing super powers!"

Only in Hollywood Folks ... USA! USA! USA!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:10pm

trump sent a warning to hamas. saying "I tell you this: We want our hostages back and they better be back before I assume office or you will be paying a very big price.". fuck he's good. Takes no shit

No more men in womens sports. love it

He can skip the god shit though. that's getting super annoying.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:18pm

Oh Dear Lord...please spare us fellow locals.
So as we were just saying...all us Locals are merrily skipping aboard Burley's Good Ship Enterprise!
Reads : Good Ship...or Good Shit...nothing about Burning Baby Jesus effigies...just so ya know!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:22pm
burleigh wrote:

trump sent a warning to hamas. saying "I tell you this: We want our hostages back and they better be back before I assume office or you will be paying a very big price.". fuck he's good. Takes no shit

So what does this actually mean @burleigh. How does that look on the ground do you reckon. Even more bombing of Gaza than is currently happening? Not trying to move this conversation to that topic, but curious on how you see Trump following through on those words.
And yep, on the other 2 points, i do agree with you.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:24pm
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

That's pretty binary thinking for someone who'll believe almost anything. You do know it's possible to dislike both, but dislike one a hell of a lot more? Honestly just find it hilarious that you, or any Australian for that matter, are on the MAGA train.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:28pm

Trump blowing his trumpet.

?si=fJPpyVUQiPOkAB3b

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:34pm

Agreed Hiccups on Biden. I was trying to think of any one i know now or have ever known who's had a fulltime job aged 81 and couldn't think of a single one. It's laughable he's in the top job.
My theory, and it's not a rocketscience one, is Dems are holding Karmela back just long enough til they can prop her up as their candidate. This 'covid' of Bidens may be just the moment to do it, as popularity for Trump surges.
Whether it works or not, time will tell.
Interesting times.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:35pm
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

That's pretty binary thinking for someone who'll believe almost anything. You do know it's possible to dislike both, but dislike one a hell of a lot more? Honestly just find it hilarious that you, or any Australian for that matter, are on the MAGA train.

Why don't you like him?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:38pm
southernraw wrote:
burleigh wrote:

So what does this actually mean @burleigh. How does that look on the ground do you reckon. Even more bombing of Gaza than is currently happening? Not trying to move this conversation to that topic, but curious on how you see Trump following through on those words.
And yep, on the other 2 points, i do agree with you.

It was a warning not just to Hamas but to the middle east. he's back and won't take any shit. They don't want a war with the USA and it's allies.

his words will stop a war, Biden has done nothing but escalate it.