factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:38pm
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

burleigh simping for Trump is another feather in his dunce cap. Should go hang out with Babet.

wow hiccups, you're a Biden man..... i would have kept that quiet.

That's pretty binary thinking for someone who'll believe almost anything. You do know it's possible to dislike both, but dislike one a hell of a lot more? Honestly just find it hilarious that you, or any Australian for that matter, are on the MAGA train.

That is the mystery Hiccups: why in hell would anyone become a rabid devotee of Trump and MAGA.

They'll be easy to identify thought.

They will all be wearing an ear bandage.

While the implications of a Trump victory are serious, just imagine in the Dems pull off a win.

The Capitol Hill Riots will look like a picnic.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:39pm
A Salty Dog wrote:
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Hiccups wrote:

burleigh simping for Trump is another feather in his dunce cap. Should go hang out with Babet.

wow hiccups, you're a Biden man..... i would have kept that quiet.

That's pretty binary thinking for someone who'll believe almost anything. You do know it's possible to dislike both, but dislike one a hell of a lot more? Honestly just find it hilarious that you, or any Australian for that matter, are on the MAGA train.

That is the mystery Hiccups: why in hell would anyone become a rabid devotee of Trump and MAGA.

They'll be easy to identify thought.

They will all be wearing an ear bandage.

While the implications of a Trump victory are serious, just imagine in the Dems pull off a win.

The Capitol Hill Riots will look like a picnic.

Why are the implications of a trump victory serious? what do you think will happen?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:45pm
burleigh wrote:
southernraw wrote:
burleigh wrote:

trump sent a warning to hamas. saying "I tell you this: We want our hostages back and they better be back before I assume office or you will be paying a very big price.". fuck he's good. Takes no shit

No more men in womens sports. love it

He can skip the god shit though. that's getting super annoying.

So what does this actually mean @burleigh. How does that look on the ground do you reckon. Even more bombing of Gaza than is currently happening? Not trying to move this conversation to that topic, but curious on how you see Trump following through on those words.
And yep, on the other 2 points, i do agree with you.

It was a warning not just to Hamas but to the middle east. he's back and won't take any shit. They don't want a war with the USA and it's allies.

his words will stop a war, Biden has done nothing but escalate it.

Yeah that makes sense and ties in with his rhetoric.
Cheers for the reply.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:51pm
burleigh wrote:

trump sent a warning to hamas. saying "I tell you this: We want our hostages back and they better be back before I assume office or you will be paying a very big price.". fuck he's good. Takes no shit

Good luck with that, what's he going to do?
Send in Team America. Fuck yeah.
Moronic talk.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 2:55pm
andy-mac wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Moronic talk.

Moronic talk? want to tell me why?

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:05pm
burleigh wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Moronic talk.

How can the USA get further involved more than they are now with sending over unlimited munitions, unwavering diplomatic support etc?
Biden has done everything Bibi has requested and Hamas are still around. Even the head of the IDF has said they cannot be defeated as they are an ideology.
Hezbollah and the Houthis are not afraid of the USA either, what is Trump going to do there, send in US troops? That would end well ey.
If Iran and Hezbollah got involved in full scale conflict, Israel will no longer exist, Lebanon will be destroyed also.
USA cannot do too much to Iran unless they go nuclear, then I think we are talking Russia and China getting involved and then it's game over for us all.
Cannot see USA starting a war with Iran after Iraq and Afghanistan.

Trump talking tough for the MAGA muppets.
And I am no fan of Biden, in my view they can all get fooked.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:10pm
sypkan wrote:

the trump haters will notice no change I imagine, as he has still got to make his case, and his case is 90% about the excesses of the democrats and their corruptions of process...

I’m interested to know what are those “excesses of the democrats and their corruption of process”.

I really have no idea what you are referring to, so you can state your case.

And if you are talking about corruption of process, how do you feel about the republicans holding up Obama from making a Supreme Court appointment for about 15 months, then appointing blatant GOP sycophant judges, some of them wildly inappropriate appointments, the last one within months of the end of the last Trump presidency.

And how is that not corruption of process?

Serious question.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:14pm

^^ serious and an excellent question

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:20pm

well, if you really need to ask...

there's not much point in writing it all out again is there?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:23pm
andy-mac wrote:
burleigh wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Moronic talk.

How can the USA get further involved more than they are now with sending over unlimited munitions, unwavering diplomatic support etc?
Biden has done everything Bibi has requested and Hamas are still around. Even the head of the IDF has said they cannot be defeated as they are an ideology.
Hezbollah and the Houthis are not afraid of the USA either, what is Trump going to do there, send in US troops? That would end well ey.
If Iran and Hezbollah got involved in full scale conflict, Israel will no longer exist, Lebanon will be destroyed also.
USA cannot do too much to Iran unless they go nuclear, then I think we are talking Russia and China getting involved and then it's game over for us all.
Cannot see USA starting a war with Iran after Iraq and Afghanistan.

Trump talking tough for the MAGA muppets.
And I am no fan of Biden, in my view they can all get fooked.

we agree on something. All parties are corrupted and full of BS that the stupid indoctrinated lap up.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:27pm

re.

the judges, that's the game...

same as it ever was... democracy...

of sorts

only the dems want to change the rules...

ie. increase the number of judges

stack the court

whilst it might be fanciful and fantasy...

I heard this week biden is now pushing this as part of his platform of desperation

not just nutty radical rhetoric!

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:37pm

- pretending either muppet can do anything to enact meaningful change or implement ongoing stability is a stretch..... it is another case of the lesser of two evils.

Both are proven con men - and are competing against one another in a simple duel of who can succeed at getting away with being the biggest bullshitter ;)

.... labelling either as 'leaders' ,let alone as being competent, is as bold as saying old steven seagull is legit and can also shred guitar ;);)

https://m.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:38pm

@salty dog

"The Rabid Right have recently objected to Biden's use of the term Bullseye, becoming more than a little emotional, even teary, and attaching drama filled connotations at what was always considered a harmless figure of speech. The question is “Have the Rabid Right gone full woke?”"

Lets be real here, if thing's were flipped and Biden had been shot at, and Trump had said that, the media and many would be in meltdown and Trump would be in court again accused of insighting violence and somehow responsible.

Personally i dont think Biden is responsible but come on mate, if its good for the goose its good for the gander.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:38pm

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:40pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

- pretending either muppet can do anything to enact meaningful change or implement ongoing stability is a stretch..... it is another case of the lesser of two evils.

Both are proven con men - and are competing against one another in a simple duel of who can succeed at getting away with being the biggest bullshitter ;)

.... labelling either as 'leaders' ,let alone as being competent, is as bold as saying old steven seagull is legit and can also shred guitar ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8nuqseocI

Agreed JF. I think the Dems long game is to make Biden as insufferable a leader as possible, have their swing voters leaning towards Trump, and when the ship is near sunk, front Karmella up and hope that the fact Americans feel exactly as you've pointed out, dudded on both fronts, will swing back towards a fresh face. Maybe wrong but thats how i see the bigger picture unfolding.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:41pm
truebluebasher wrote:

Trump steals Creepy Joe's Gig..."Luv the smell of singed corpse hair!"
Trump : "How 'bout you Joe...bet ya wish you were here...just dyin' for a little sniff...huh!"

Biden : "Not fair...My Pax rebounded Covid Nose has blocked out my hair sniffing super powers!"

Only in Hollywood Folks ... USA! USA! USA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUPZe1FgEk

The emotion and sincerity almost made me tear up.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:46pm
southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 3:47pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

;)

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/-zkq6CAbBnI

hahaha. Jeepers!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 4:00pm

In regard to Trump and Hamas

No matter who is president i doubt we will see a huge change now but it cant be worse than under Biden.

If Trump was in power from the start there would be much more focus on the American hostages and Israel would have been allowed to go into Raffa much earlier and the war would be much further down the track which means closer to ending, Biden has only ensured the war goes on longer than needed and bassically tied one of Israels hands behind its back purely based on USA poltics.

Trump would have also dealt with Iran much differently running up to Oct 7th and after and funding for Hamas via UNRWA etc the whole situation would be far far better under Trump.

Same deal with Houthis ect

Disagree if you like, but the reality is it never happened under Trump.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 4:15pm

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 4:18pm

Joe will go by Monday or soon after.

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 4:34pm

Scarily more cohesive than reality: https://www.twitch.tv/trumporbiden2024

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 5:25pm

Hey Adam 12

Has your mate The Rock , given U a heads up and is jumping into the Ring with Muppet Trump ?

The Big Rumble and Tumble .

The Rock has one of those , I live here , U live there , Lovey dovey , relationship thingy's , I think , that you think works , so what happens with the Whitehouse and the First Lady ?

Harris could be VP again !

A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog's picture
A Salty Dog Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 5:39pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@salty dog

"The Rabid Right have recently objected to Biden's use of the term Bullseye, becoming more than a little emotional, even teary, and attaching drama filled connotations at what was always considered a harmless figure of speech. The question is “Have the Rabid Right gone full woke?”"

Lets be real here, if thing's were flipped and Biden had been shot at, and Trump had said that, the media and many would be in meltdown and Trump would be in court again accused of insighting violence and somehow responsible.

Personally i dont think Biden is responsible but come on mate, if its good for the goose its good for the gander.

Trump has a proven track record of offensive comment. YT is full examples.

During the Capitol Hill riots with his followers chanting “Hang Pence” as they stormed the building, he did nothing to stop them. And then you have his mockery of Paul Pelosi after the attack, but I don’t recall anyone from the media saying the attacker was sent by Trump.

The Right have continually mocked and ridiculed the “Political Correctness” of people they perceive of being from the left, (the Woke apparently) maintaining the right to free speech which includes abuse and insults. Now they’re all weepy and upset over an innocuous phrase. And you can’t see the irony.

Of course, Biden is not responsible. According to the clowns on Sky News he can’t even wipe his own arse.

The facts are Crooks had Republican affiliations: as for his motives, my guess is we’ll never know.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 5:45pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

No matter who is president i doubt we will see a huge change now but it cant be worse than under Biden.

If Trump was in power from the start there would be much more focus on the American hostages and Israel would have been allowed to go into Raffa much earlier and the war would be much further down the track which means closer to ending, Biden has only ensured the war goes on longer than needed and bassically tied one of Israels hands behind its back purely based on USA poltics.

Trump would have also dealt with Iran much differently running up to Oct 7th and after and funding for Hamas via UNRWA etc the whole situation would be far far better under Trump.

Indo . Hi , hope you and your family are well.

That’s a lot of here say there fella. Reads like you’ve made it up.

Did you attend ‘Assumption College’ in your scholastic years.

I don’t regard either Biden or Trump fit for fight, but really, four big assumptions from your post.

Trump . What’s he got to do with the Israel v Palestinian war ?

It never really happened under anyone until the two aforementioned engaged in warfare.

I simply don’t get the relevance of your post. It’s void of specific content to say the least.
Just my opinion. All the best . AW

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 6:01pm
adam12 wrote:

Adam12. Hi mate. Hope you’re travelling along the fine road.

Finally, the SC is about to reignite, about time.
I’ve got the whole week pencilled in. Itchy feet. AW

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 6:16pm
AlfredWallace wrote:
adam12 wrote:

Adam12. Hi mate. Hope you’re travelling along the fine road.

Finally, the SC is about to reignite, about time.
I’ve got the whole week pencilled in. Itchy feet. AW

Guessing SC not referring to Sunny Coast. ;)

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 6:20pm

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 7:01pm
AlfredWallace wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Indo . Hi , hope you and your family are well.

That’s a lot of here say there fella. Reads like you’ve made it up.

Did you attend ‘Assumption College’ in your scholastic years.

I don’t regard either Biden or Trump fit for fight, but really, four big assumptions from your post.

Trump . What’s he got to do with the Israel v Palestinian war ?

It never really happened under anyone until the two aforementioned engaged in warfare.

I simply don’t get the relevance of your post. It’s void of specific content to say the least.
Just my opinion. All the best . AW

My post is in regard to the discussion above and on last page about Trump and Gaza, and yes Trump is relevent to the discussion because USA is Israels most important ally, they can either support or hinder Israel.

I listen to middle east military and poltical experts i listen to them because thats what they live and breath and have for years and im not talking fringe youtubers im talking guys like Joe Truzman & Bill Roggio and others that have served and advised on these matters and widely published and respected.

Im not sure how i could be more specific?

If Trump gets in he wont be able to magically change anything at this stage, the war just has to play out, its only been 9 months most wars last years look at Ukrainian what are we three or more years in?,

Its a slow chip by chip but every week Hamas get weaker only this week military chief Mohammed Deif is said to have been killed he was said to be one of the masterminds behind 7th Oct.

While you cant say 7th Oct and following war woudnt have happened under Trump, Trump would not have allowed the funding that Biden has to Iran and to groups like UNRWA, this makes Hamas stronger.

Thats not hearsay Trump cut funding to UNRWA when he was president.

And he wouldnt have been holding one of Israels hands behind its back, and putting off going into Raffa that should have happened
six months ago when Israel was ready to go, Raffa is a key location to control because it controls what comes in and out of Gaza via tunnels.

Many millary experts say it should have been the first location to control and secure, but id expect Isreal feared upsetting Egypt and it would also mean they would have even more pressure on them to bring in aid via Israel border istead of allowimg aid in via Egypt.

And on the whole ideology nonsense Hamas is only one of many terrorist groups in Gaza, but they are more powerfully than Palestine Islamic Jihad and the other groups in Gaza because they are also the government, they can do as they wish and are well funded.

In regard to what you call my four assumptions.

1. You disagree and think Trump can make a difference in this war now?

2. You honestly think Trump would deal with Iran and Hamas in the same way Biden has? History shows this is not true.

3. You honestly think Trump would not be focussing more on the USA hostages? (That we barely hear about)

4. You really think Trump would have been preventing Israel goimg into Raffa?

Stick to plants and surfing, you dont understand wars or Israel matters, becsuse you dont have an interest in it and haven't put the hours in needed to understand it all.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 7:04pm

haha. Whoa!

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 7:16pm

Haha indeed,

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 7:31pm

Is there anything this man isn’t an expert on ?

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 7:48pm

Hey Indo

Am guessing U do think Trump , as President , can quickly bring a Stop to the Russian / Ukraine War .

Doesn't matter if was going 9 months , Trumps Stick would put the horrible thing out .

I am guessing he will make a Big difference , in the ME 2 .

For the same reason , Trump carry's a Big Stick and , unlike Biden's little stick , won't offer too many compromises .

Iran will look at Trump's stick , those that signed the Abraham Agreement , will also .

NATO can easily , be brought to normality , quickly .

Biden might even do it , then nick off , as the wheels already seem in motion .

I don't study this stuff alert !

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:07pm
Supafreak wrote:

You mean....eggspurt ;-)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:16pm

- haha yep
.....farkn eggspurt ;)

- " .....haven't put the hours in needed to understand it all."

^ what a farkn delusional know it all good for nothing noinfo gumboot ;)

- the assumption college genius / premature infojaculator...... stfu ;);)

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:25pm

In the words of Dennis Hopper.

What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? He was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He had wisdom?
Bullshit, man!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:30pm
Supafreak wrote:

Get fucked cockhead.

I dont claim to be an expert but i have put in quite literally hundred of hours (possibly average an hour a day) since Oct 7 educating myself on the history, the poltics, and military aspects inparticular urban warfare.

So yeah how about if you dont agree with any of my points you have a go at some type of counter argument.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:35pm

- haha same old boring noinfo dribble ;)
.... sing on, sing on.... faaark..... "put in quite literally hundred of hours"

- blah blah
Just stop trying to glue ya balls to ya butthole ;);)

&pp=ygUMbG9sIGRpY2toZWFk

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:35pm

haha shit. Harsh.
Indo out of curiosity, is all your....resuuurch, purely podcasts?

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:35pm
Pop Down wrote:

Hey Indo

Am guessing U do think Trump , as President , can quickly bring a Stop to the Russian / Ukraine War .

Doesn't matter if was going 9 months , Trumps Stick would put the horrible thing out .

I am guessing he will make a Big difference , in the ME 2 .

For the same reason , Trump carry's a Big Stick and , unlike Biden's little stick , won't offer too many compromises .

Iran will look at Trump's stick , those that signed the Abraham Agreement , will also .

NATO can easily , be brought to normality , quickly .

Biden might even do it , then nick off , as the wheels already seem in motion .

I don't study this stuff alert !

Geez ya reckon Trump will be effective in international relations???
Ya kidding, the guy would be lucky to point out the ME on a map.

Biden administration has been a wind fall for the military industrial complex,

As far as the end game in Ukraine, my understanding is the Russia has always indicated it would not accept a NATO member on its borders as it is an existential threat to their national interest and security, and it would even resort to a nuclear deterrent if necessary.
They would not accept this any more than the USA would allow a Chinese base in Mexico or a Russian in Cuba, look up the Monroe Doctrine.

It could go pear shaped very quickly as I don't think Putin is bluffing. In fact from what I understand the whole Russian political elite are on the same page.
Trump and his vice pres may pull support. Maybe not the ethical or moral move, but correct one geo politically as Ukraine cannot win, and Russia will not back down and cannot lose.

As far as ME goes, the USA has lost any moral or ethical standing they once may have perceived to have. May have some of the leaders of Arab states on board but these leaders are probably on thin ice as far as populations go with what has been going on.
Not going to touch on Israel Hamas shit show other than the biggest threat to Israel is themselves....
But that's just my take.
Have a good weekend.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:37pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Get fucked cockhead.

I dont claim to be an expert but i have put in quite literally hundred of hours (possibly average an hour a day) since Oct 7 educating myself on the history, the poltics, and military aspects inparticular urban warfare.

So yeah how about if you dont agree with any of my points you have a go at some type of counter argument.

Geez the telo’s trip really mellowed you out .

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:36pm

;);)

&pp=ygUUaGFycnkgcG90dGVyIHZpZXRuYW0%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:39pm

Supre has nothing lol ;)
Except memes ;)
Jelly needs a good kick in the nuts.
Southern is 2 people in one. Nutter ;)
You’re arguing with idiots no point bringing yourself down to their level Indo.
lol ;)
You will never get a response that is informal as they know nothing.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:38pm

haha. I"m semi convinced arseham is Indos second profile. Have been for a while.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:39pm

^^^ what a team , gol

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:39pm

Yeh go trashy haha
- on ya bike ;);)

(Keep hittin that sweet fruity organic goon)

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:41pm

Just like I said nothing but smart arse comebacks, lol ;)

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:42pm

Bloody oath Supa. Bit of an honour really. Brought a tear to my eye to be mentioned in such esteemed company.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:42pm

....the noinfo trashcan lol gol combo
- makin each other's bub bubs bounce ;)

...lol lolol gol

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 19 Jul 2024 at 8:42pm
ashsam wrote:

Just like I said nothing but smart arse comebacks, lol ;)

IMG-7876