The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Monday, 28 Oct 2024 at 7:08am

He is still sticking to his call, and he has gotten 9 out of 10 elections calls correct and it's based on a system not just gut.

Hope he is wrong though :D

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Monday, 28 Oct 2024 at 7:25am

^^ just curious to know why you’re hoping for a trump win @info, apart from sticking it up your enemy (the woke left) not sure how it will materially affect your life …

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Monday, 28 Oct 2024 at 8:06am
Supafreak wrote:

I’m still waiting for how my life in indo will change if trump is elected , no surprises that RK & J can’t answer , instead of focusing on the election maybe look what’s actually happening around the globe . Fuck this thread is funny . If WW3 does happen, I’ve got a couple of beaches that can support my thirst for waves and fish , power off is not a problem but yeah arvo naps get a bit hot a & sweaty .

Well waves are produced by climate,
If the climate changes
You might end up with 24/7 stink winds
And no swell
And overheated fish ,
But what the heck, who knows what’s going to happen?

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Monday, 28 Oct 2024 at 8:14am
GuySmiley wrote:

^^ just curious to know why you’re hoping for a trump win @info, apart from sticking it up your enemy (the woke left) not sure how it will materially affect your life …

I agree. I’d like to think that this election may straighten up the US again, at least for our compatriot Wax24 and others of that good ilk.

Trump stands for all that is wrong in a society, deceit, anti-immigration , looking after the wealthy and those that sink millions into his campaign in the hope they’ll get some future leverage related to their personal businesses.

He enticed and instigated a riot where Police were killed, his misdemeanours are as long as the Nullarbor.
He was impeached, the list goes on.

No individual in their right mind could see him fit to be President.

What’s in it for the everyday person, I’ll tell you, the bloody same as when he presided recently, shit and more shit and more lies.

He’s a hoax, full of stale hot air with not a clue on anything.
He’s just an industry puppet. Full stop.

Converse to that every darn corrupt business would love him to be President.

Name me one thing he did whilst president that helped the US ?

IndoDreaming, I’ll give you one thing, you are consistent , you’ll never change your colours. My opinion . All the best. AW

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Monday, 28 Oct 2024 at 8:22am

@ supafreak

?si=BWPwolzP3EVMmgTA

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Monday, 28 Oct 2024 at 8:46am

Looks like Trump has a chance at the Holy Grail .

If HE wins the Popular Vote , will Trump haters think more than 50% of US Voters , are Out of their Minds ?

Guessing his MSG Rally will be the Most Watched Political Rally , in the History of the World .

Pop's listening 2 it and here comes The Hulk !