factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 2:39pm

Thanks Jelly

What is it , with the GOLD Tie ?

Trump wore it and a Black and Gold Cap in Michigan , after doing Rogan .

I know Rogan is Big , but going on his show 4 3 Hours ,seems to have taken the Trump Machine to another Gear Change .

Joffa used to Don a Gold Jacket when the Pies were Home and Hosed !

Trump loves footy and might have seen him ?

Trump looked real good in a Black Suit , always the favourite and Steaming Home 2 the Whitehouse !

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 3:07pm

- world war fwee cafe qwestion solving capabiwity ;)

https://m.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 3:33pm

Much appreciated Jelly Flater , 4 posting the First Clip , which I watched 4 the first time .

I really hope Roady and others watch it , but it is scary , unfortunately .

I saw a clip with Joe asking what Trump would do one Day 1 , like he was purposely asking Trump the questions that had stumped Kamala .

On 60 minutes , Harris was asked what she would Do , Day 1 .

She answered with Platitudes and had 2 be asked the question , again .

More Platitudes .

Trumps answer was different and will be carefully compared with Harris's .

Trump didn't answer with a Prepared Platy , he asked Rogan to clarify the question .

Trump can Think on his Feet and THEN gave a Unique Answer .

The Contrast is Startling .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:14pm

first jelly vids I watched in a long time...

(2 short ones above)

I don't know how anyone can say trump is losing his faculties after watching that

anyone defending biden and harris anyway...

he not only is on top of his brief - but he also knows what not to say - which is quite an achievement - for a big boofhead like trump...

why can't he just be more normal more often?

(truly his own worst enemy)

I'll get called a fanboy... but fuck it... reading between the lines... (of his chat) ...I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth on a lot of points there... especially re. putin, xi, and descalation... it may all be temporary, as he says... and may all be smoke and mirrors...

but the other team, ain't even trying for that... they're spoiling for confrontation...

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:30pm

Syp, i don't mind Kamala. Hope she wins.
Personally never thought Trump was losing it.
Quite the opposite.
He's a shrewd businessman and every word that comes out of his mouth should be viewed through that lens in my opinion.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:31pm

lol 'we have weapons today that are so scary, when you look... I rebuilt them all...'

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:44pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:02pm

It's not even about harris versus trump s-raw...

it's about what and who they represent

and why 'they' so astoundingly fucked up in putting her there...

they didn't fuck up in their eyes...(not yet), ...'they' did what 'they' believed they needed to do... but they may soon be experiencing some serious buyers resource...

(some clearly are already)

fwiw, I think she still might highly likely win... couple of factors that I believe the polls are totally over looking from my reckoning... and the polls are still tight as fuck... within the margin of error / or a cohort of undecided voters flip...

I sincerely hope she doesn't win now

she's a joke

they are a joke

and their corruption of process is dangerous...

there is clearly one peace candidate from my perspective

the other side don't even try to sell themselves as such... where once, that was their thing... which is very telling...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:50pm
sypkan wrote:

first jelly vids I watched in a long time...

(2 short ones above)

I don't know how anyone can say trump is losing his faculties after watching that

anyone defending biden and harris anyway...

he not only is on top of his brief - but he also knows what not to say - which is quite an achievement - for a big boofhead like trump...

why can't he just be more normal more often?

(truly his own worst enemy)

I'll get called a fanboy... but fuck it... reading between the lines... (of his chat) ...I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth on a lot of points there... especially re. putin, xi, and descalation... it may all be temporary, as he says... and may all be smoke and mirrors...

but the other team, ain't even trying for that... they're spoiling for confrontation...

Yeah first Jelly video ive clicked on for months.

The full interview he posted was on the last page so will post again, I havent watched it yet, but an hour ago when i first saw it, it was at 3.3 million views now its just under 4.3 million views. (after being up for 5 hrs)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:56pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

lol 'we have weapons today that are so scary, when you look... I rebuilt them all...'

classic trumpy narcicistic hyperbole...

but it is kinda true

he rebuilt capacity

which is his whole shtick... a big stick shtick...

a deterrent

rather than the dems and the MIC... and their constant malicious mendacious meddling...

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 5:54pm

Fucking hell what a move by Trump coming on this podcast. Dude is an asshole and a ‘snake oil’ salesman but he knows how to build following around him.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:10pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

& next election curve ball

https://www.twz.com/news-features/israels-retaliation-strikes-on-iran-ha...

The timing is interesting i was really expecting Israel to wait until after the election, i thought they might do some type of behind the scene deal with Democrats to hold off until after the election for some types of guarantees in Israels favour if they get re elected.

Maybe there was talk but no deal, or maybe the deal was done with Trump?..

Or maybe no deals were done and they are just confident in Trump getting in with polls the way they are, or a kind of reply to their strike plans being leaked by Dems.

Either way timing now really favours Trump fresh in peoples minds, and next week talk will be about an Iran retaliation.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:09pm

Yeah possibly @syp.
That's politics though really isn't it. Trump is an outlier in that respect, i'll give him that. He represents him first, party second.
Kamala maybe a puppet, we don't know yet. I'd like to see her have a chance.
Maybe a new face, a bit of feminine energy, a more traditional approach and settling of the ship could be a good thing. Idealistic yep.
And fwiw i don't think it's the end of the world if Trump gets in. I won't keel over and cry.
I remember watching Bidens inauguration speech and Kamala spoke, and i thought she was a good human. And not much has changed since that.
I hope she gets a chance to prove that. Running America and the free world can't be easy and probably doesn't come without sacrificing a few things along the way. But that's two party politics right.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:18pm

Im sure she is a good human...

but also an incompetent twit

and that's the whole reason she's there...

'they' won't even need to break her spirit like the breaking in of a horse

as they needed to with obama...

she's simply not that strong a character

good person...

but operating way above her pay grade capacity

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:18pm

I didn't watch the Rogan clip, maybe later (doubt it).
But here's the question i would have asked Trump, or any American isolationist.
What are you going to do when, emboldened by a US withdrawal of support for Ukraine, China blockades Taiwan, like they have been practicing for a while now. Are you going to send the US Fleet and be prepared to start shooting? Are you going to uphold US commitments to protect the Taiwanese, who will be fighting?
Or do you just hand over hegemony in the Indo Pacific to the Chinese?
Because if Taiwan goes, there's a big hole in the net containing the Chinese subs/ fleet, and out they roll to roam the Pacific pretty much as they please, and then there's no going back, they double their power, and who knows what they will do next. Everything changes, including for the "made great again'" Americans, and for us here and the whole balance of power in the Indo Pacific. (Peter Hartcher wrote about this in this mornings Age/SMH.)
Maybe Rogan did raise this with Trump, if so I might be prepared to watch and listen to his answer. But if it's just braggadocio, bullshit and bluster as I would expect from Trump then I can do without listening to that, had enough of that to last a couple of lifetimes tbh.
There's a lot at stake in this election.
I'd ask Kamala and the Dems the same question.
Is Pax Americana still going to be a thing or not, because the Chinese plans are no secret.
Oh and the other question I would ask Trump is "what's with all the orange makeup dude?, because you look like a fkn idiot, or do you think I'm a fkn idiot that can't tell the difference between paint and a suntan?"

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:19pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

I wonder if he rebuilt them before or after he created IVF?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:20pm

I hope Harris goes on Rogan…be good to compare and see if she has a real personality and sense of humour.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:35pm
adam12 wrote:

I didn't watch the Rogan clip, maybe later (doubt it).
But here's the question i would have asked Trump, or any American isolationist.
What are you going to do when, emboldened by a US withdrawal of support for Ukraine, China blockades Taiwan, like they have been practicing for a while now. Are you going to send the US Fleet and be prepared to start shooting? Are you going to uphold US commitments to protect the Taiwanese, who will be fighting?
Or do you just hand over hegemony in the Indo Pacific to the Chinese?
Because if Taiwan goes, there's a big hole in the net containing the Chinese subs/ fleet, and out they roll to roam the Pacific pretty much as they please, and then there's no going back, they double their power, and who knows what they will do next. Everything changes, including for the "made great again'" Americans, and for us here and the whole balance of power in the Indo Pacific. (Peter Hartcher wrote about this in this mornings Age/SMH.)
Maybe Rogan did raise this with Trump, if so I might be prepared to watch and listen to his answer. But if it's just braggadocio, bullshit and bluster as I would expect from Trump then I can do without listening to that, had enough of that to last a couple of lifetimes tbh.
There's a lot at stake in this election.
I'd ask Kamala and the Dems the same question.
Is Pax Americana still going to be a thing or not, because the Chinese plans are no secret.
Oh and the other question I would ask Trump is "what's with all the orange makeup dude?, because you look like a fkn idiot, or do you think I'm a fkn idiot that can't tell the difference between paint and a suntan?"

90% in agreement with you, adam12. That people have yet to grasp how much is at stake this election and how we here in Aus will be impacted whether we like it or not.

I would have liked to see Rogan push him more on his continued lies about not winning as it was a rigged election.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:49pm

I'll take the trumpy question...

there will be no withdrawal of support for ukraine

there'll be a winding back of the blind faith, backed themselves into a corner, too stupid to realise it's now all about saving face position...

but ukraine will not be deserted

there'll be negotiation... (usually a good thing...) ...and it may only naively buy some time...

but general support will remain

china:

as vj likes to point out, BOTH sides are now on the same page it seems with china... now...

the dems somewhat belatedly...

but my guess is, they will defend it, they kinda need to... it goes beyond promises, lines, allies, and ideologies... It's about chips as much as anything...

sadly...

and this will be the real test...

the staying power and commitment...

against a true dictatorship, that thinks nothing of meat grinding away it's populations for a win...

(china and russia!)

(and others!)

which takes us back to ukraine...

and a question for you...

what the fuck is the war machine gonna do when ukraine runs out of fighting age men in this unwinnable war?

(probably not that far away)

send US and EU troops to the front lines of ukraine?

MESSSSSSYYY!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:42pm
Roadkill wrote:

I hope Harris goes on Rogan…be good to compare and see if she has a real personality and sense of humour.

I read in a mainstream media article this morning she was invited but declined due to an already busy schedule.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:50pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

I read in a mainstream media article this morning she was invited but declined due to an already busy schedule.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that changes, Trump has come across pretty well. He will get a lot of positives and traction from his appearance. Team Harris will have taken note and want the same. She would be at an advantage over Trump going in second. It would piss Trump off also as he will be basking in the feel good after that chat.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:51pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

even though she was in texas at the time...

with a not so busy schedule...

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 6:54pm

Got to admit Trump was pretty likeable in that chat…lots of the usual bs and lies but interesting and funny and engaging mostly.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:00pm

Here it is from yesterday

"Harris campaign spokesperson Ian Sams said in an MSNBC interview that the vice president will not be on Joe Rogan’s podcast.

“We talked with Rogan and his team about the podcast, unfortunately, it isn’t going to work out right now because of the scheduling of this period of the campaign,” Sams told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

Reported in a few media outlets

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:03pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

"Harris campaign spokesperson Ian Sams said in an MSNBC interview that the vice president will not be on Joe Rogan’s podcast.

“We talked with Rogan and his team about the podcast, unfortunately, it isn’t going to work out right now because of the scheduling of this period of the campaign,” Sams told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

Yesterday, before the Trump / Rogan podcast dropped.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:08pm

trrriiigggggggggeeerrrrddd!!!

I like to think these people are just shameless propaganda-ists...

but really, these people just lack any self awareness whatsoever

https://x.com/ggreenwald/status/1849839106504757758

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:15pm

half of me just wants trump to win jto piss of people like these three ignorant idiots...

these three have been a fantastic represention all that is wrong with contemporary politics throughout covid and the trump years

just plain ugly and dumb

https://x.com/RitaPanahi/status/1850039209408725333

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:18pm

Wise move Kamala. I'd be distancing myself from him too.
While Rogan may have an immense online following, it still doesn't represent the actual majority of Americans. No more than Beyonce or Willy Nelson does.
Actually that's a magnification of followers in the millions compared to Rogan.
I'm happy to say my you tube algorithm didn't bring up anything to do with Rogan and Trump. (or Beyonce or Nelson)
Well until today. :-(

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:33pm
Roadkill wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

Yesterday, before the Trump / Rogan podcast dropped.

Yep

Who knows she might change her mind, id be surprised though.

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:45pm

Odds on it wasn’t fact checked,
But that doesn’t really matter though does it?

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 7:50pm

Joe gets Trump to discuss JFK files and UFO disclosure?
Trump spent a long time saying absolutely nothing. He went to open the JFK file but didn't, he might have opened 25%, it may contain something or maybe nothing.
He will open it soon though.
He said he has never believed in UFOs but area 51 is a huge tourist place, but maybe there is life on Mars? or it could be Chinese drones, he has no clue.
Wow ground breaking stuff.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:01pm

@olddog i watched the first half hour and straight from the outset Rogan set the tone with the poor Trump, you were much loved on tv during 'the apprentice' but got painted as the bad guy as soon as you became president spiel. It was Rogan initiating that angle and Trump lapped it up.
Was pretty obvoius where his allegiances lay and put me off him more than i already was (Rogan not Trump).

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:08pm

If it does come down to a popularity contest, and lets be honest, thats what US elections have become,....it'll come down to the endorsements.
Like i said, Rogan has his millions of online followers, but Kamala has Springsteen, Beyonce and Willie Nelson ready to back her. Trump has indeed had his high profile supporters...but....
When you really analyse it further, Rogan appeals to what, the middle aged disaffected privileged white male?? That loves UFC? (broad generalisation shoot me whatever...but..)
Beyonce represents?? Exactly. And Willie bloody Nelson represents?? Exactly. They're both huge key demographics. Throw a Springsteen in the mix to round it out and it's a clean sweep.
Trump and Rogan can at least be bro's post election.
I just reckon Trumpys looking a little desperate going to Joe Rogan.
You'd have to be right?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:11pm

well...

have you seen the videos the view, colbert and friends , etc. fawning over trump before word went out to hate the man?

the vids of oprah fawning and encouraging him to run?

until she didn't...

the clintons at his wedding?

the U turn was / is pretty profound

don't mind a change of heart or reassessment...

but geez... the about face to outright dogmatic hate is next level...

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:15pm

@Sypkan,
re Ukraine your first point. From what I can tell that's not the isolationist's position, if you listen to the GOP mouthpieces and the Trump camp, they want out. Pragmatism may mean you are right however. Trump's boast he can end it might go the way of many of his others.

Here's a q. back, what if China do it anyway, US support for Ukraine or not, Xi has made no secret of it, they keep doing drills doing it, depleting Taiwan's military resources every time. Yes the West still need the Taiwanese chips, (and what a cynical cold reason that is, fuck freedom, democracy and the Taiwanese people, we're here defending commerce!) and you are right it will be a test of endurance against a dictator with a massive military.

But would Trump go? I still have my doubts, and honestly, in spite of the many valid points you make about Kamala and the Dems, (and the one's I might think take it a bit far), if it comes to a shooting match in the Pacific, old mate Donald, well, he's just not my kind of guy to be Commander in Chief in wartime. He's too unstable, uneducated geopolitically and his vanity is a real problem for me. Thermonuclear confrontation is a live possibility if a war starts over Taiwan and whatever her and the Dems are, and you are quite adept at pointing out their shortcomings, they just feel like safer hands to me. I get the tough guy, unpredictability of Trump is seen by many to be an asset in such things, but to me he is out of his depth dealing with guys like Putin or Xi, stone cold MF's with decades of experience geopolitically compared to a real estate mogul with a dubious record and a string of failures in his wake. He's a man child, those guys are the real deal.

What I want to see is an America that let's these fuckers know that they are prepared to defend Pax Americana, defend freedom and democracy, and uphold the commitment to do so and that it is fkn non negotiable. That's the message, fuck with us and you will feel our power. Period.
I don't get that feeling with Trump's isolationism or that of the current GOP, but I still get that from the Dems.
Which is why I'd have to vote for them if I was an American.
It's not the issue that will decide the election, but it's the one that decides it for me.

What kind of Commander in Chief Kamala would make, well I'm sure you'd have plenty to say about that, who knows. She just seems more stable as a human being to me than Trump, and history has shown us unstable leaders in war in the past and what can happen. Maybe she'd fuck it up, maybe the Trump tough guy nutcase persona is a deterrent. But to me Trump just gets played by these dictators and I don't think that would happen with Kamala. I may be way off, but it's how I feel about it right now.

As for the what are they going to do when they run out of Ukrainian bodies, great question, way above my pay grade, but the NATO leaders are on it. Macron flew his idea up the flagpole and it got shut down, Biden, for all his support of Ukraine, won't allow NATO troops on Ukrainian soil, citing he doesn't want to start WW3. But it's not just the Ukrainians running out of bodies, Putin is about to put North Korean bodies on the battlefield, and there might be a new President in the White House. It's fluid, and in spite of the vast resources of the Russians, NATO dwarfs them, they can outspend Russia ten to one. It may come that NATO troops take up the fight, the entry of the North Koreans may have changed the "rules". It may come that the orange one wins it and does end the thing in one phone call.
Who knows, but like Col. Kilgore said "One day, this war's gonna end".
I also wouldn't underestimate Zelensky, Putin did to his great surprise. He's a real wartime leader that one, and a hero of mine.

We live in interesting times, that's for sure.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:16pm

beyonce represents...

https://x.com/zack_cozart/status/1849497319017734363

https://x.com/NowPammsy/status/1836779923224072266

(unless you're in a cult)

Is toxic masculinity only toxic when its white?

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:15pm
old-dog wrote:

Joe gets Trump to discuss JFK files and UFO disclosure?
Trump spent a long time saying absolutely nothing. He went to open the JFK file but didn't, he might have opened 25%, it may contain something or maybe nothing.
He will open it soon though.
He said he has never believed in UFOs but area 51 is a huge tourist place, but maybe there is life on Mars? or it could be Chinese drones, he has no clue.
Wow ground breaking stuff.

That’s completely normal

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:15pm

In all fairness Syp, i put Oprah and Clinton(s) in the same basket as Trump so it's much of muchness.
And like i said, it's a popularity contest to appeal to the stupidity of the masses.
Fascinating to watch.
Ridiculous to let yourself get pulled into.
Just a casual observer that knows what will b will b.
Still hoping for a little old good v evil win (even if it's just at face value like you said).

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:18pm

Third great post today @adam12.
You should be getting paid for this shit.
Brilliant.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:32pm
adam12 wrote:

@Sypkan,
re Ukraine your first point. From what I can tell that's not the isolationist's position, if you listen to the GOP mouthpieces and the Trump camp, they want out. Pragmatism may mean you are right however. Trump's boast he can end it might go the way of many of his others.

Here's a q. back, what if China do it anyway, US support for Ukraine or not, Xi has made no secret of it, they keep doing drills doing it, depleting Taiwan's military resources every time. Yes the West still need the Taiwanese chips, (and what a cynical cold reason that is, fuck freedom, democracy and the Taiwanese people, we're here defending commerce!) and you are right it will be a test of endurance against a dictator with a massive military.

But would Trump go? I still have my doubts, and honestly, in spite of the many valid points you make about Kamala and the Dems, (and the one's I might think take it a bit far), if it comes to a shooting match in the Pacific, old mate Donald, well, he's just not my kind of guy to be Commander in Chief in wartime. He's too unstable, uneducated geopolitically and his vanity is a real problem for me. Thermonuclear confrontation is a live possibility if a war starts over Taiwan and whatever her and the Dems are, and you are quite adept at pointing out their shortcomings, they just feel like safer hands to me. I get the tough guy, unpredictability of Trump is seen by many to be an asset in such things, but to me he is out of his depth dealing with guys like Putin or Xi, stone cold MF's with decades of experience geopolitically compared to a real estate mogul with a dubious record and a string of failures in his wake. He's a man child, those guys are the real deal.

What I want to see is an America that let's these fuckers know that they are prepared to defend Pax Americana, defend freedom and democracy, and uphold the commitment to do so and that it is fkn non negotiable. That's the message, fuck with us and you will feel our power. Period.
I don't get that feeling with Trump's isolationism or that of the current GOP, but I still get that from the Dems.
Which is why I'd have to vote for them if I was an American.
It's not the issue that will decide the election, but it's the one that decides it for me.

What kind of Commander in Chief Kamala would make, well I'm sure you'd have plenty to say about that, who knows. She just seems more stable as a human being to me than Trump, and history has shown us unstable leaders in war in the past and what can happen. Maybe she'd fuck it up, maybe the Trump tough guy nutcase persona is a deterrent. But to me Trump just gets played by these dictators and I don't think that would happen with Kamala. I may be way off, but it's how I feel about it right now.

As for the what are they going to do when they run out of Ukrainian bodies, great question, way above my pay grade, but the NATO leaders are on it. Macron flew his idea up the flagpole and it got shut down, Biden, for all his support of Ukraine, won't allow NATO troops on Ukrainian soil, citing he doesn't want to start WW3. But it's not just the Ukrainians running out of bodies, Putin is about to put North Korean bodies on the battlefield, and there might be a new President in the White House. It's fluid, and in spite of the vast resources of the Russians, NATO dwarfs them, they can outspend Russia ten to one. It may come that NATO troops take up the fight, the entry of the North Koreans may have changed the "rules". It may come that the orange one wins it and does end the thing in one phone call.
Who knows, but like Col. Kilgore said "One day, this war's gonna end".
I also wouldn't underestimate Zelensky, Putin did to his great surprise. He's a real wartime leader that one, and a hero of mine.

We live in interesting times, that's for sure.

Now . “ Where’s my Yater Spoon.” Good stuff Adam12. AW

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:33pm

^^ yep & yep ;)

#MA12GA haha

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:35pm

;)

&pp=ygUVbW9kZXN0IG1vdXNlIGZsb2F0IG9u

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:40pm

I think Kamala’s experience as a
State Prosecutor, and the way she took apart Trump at their one and only debate,
Shows she won’t take a backseat
as Commander in Chief , with other world leaders .

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:39pm

Good point @julianG. She's got solid credentials.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 8:57pm

Haha, thanks for the compliments boys but really I'm just a broke back dead dick old man sitting around riffing shit to a computer, I wouldn't take too much from it all. I like discussing these things, particularly with @Sypkan, he really gets me thinking with his observations, a smart guy that one.
But for @Southern and @AW, because I know you have a passionate interest in such things, there's more to the post I made the other day about our sovereign King. I never articulated the alternative views (or why they are wrong), but for completeness you probably should be aware of them in case you ever discuss that matter with someone who knows about it and raises them.
I'll try to get around to that soon.
Carry on.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 9:20pm

adam12

the noisy trumpers are nutty about bailing ukraine... but trump has (quietly) said he won't...

pragmatism is order of the day

and NATO and friends are not above some blame for the situation

a rational reassessment of 'red lines' would seem wise...

china is a given...

a when not if

nancy pelosi going from hugging a chinaman (start of covid... for the cameras...) ...to reprimanding paul keating, and calling him stupid... is evidence of that... and the dems belatedness...

(and ideological nuttery)

trump will have little choice

at the start

endurance is another matter...

this is where deterrence wins

you really think kamala is up to negotiating with putin and xi?

she's fucken clueless, not least about which korea's which...

yeh trump's unstable

but at least his goal is heading in the right direction

kamala represents one thing only...

and that's got nothing to do with her capacity to seem normal and nice...

.well, a bit normal

she's fucken 'weird' actually...

cackle cackle

NATO might be able to outcash russia...

but dollar for dollar

russia gets more bang for their buck... manufacturing, dictator style... slave style...

and they got china too!

arms, manufacturing, slaves, numbers...

and yuan bang for buck!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 9:11pm
Juliang wrote:

State Prosecutor, and the way she took apart Trump at their one and only debate,

she's fucken clueless dude

she found rafah on a map once

but apart from that...

fuck me!

no feet thinking with that one...

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 9:12pm

The earlier opinions that Project 2025,
was a meaningless thought bubble ,
And the insurrection trial was done and dusted , meaning no insurrection,
we’re certainly inaccurate.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 9:15pm

;)

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 26 Oct 2024 at 9:21pm
sypkan wrote:
Juliang wrote:

she's fucken clueless dude

she found rafah on a map once

but apart from that...

fuck me!

no feet thinking with that one...

So what does that make your alternative hero
Trump
After the way Kamala ran rings around him , at the fact checking ONLY debate .
Can you work out why it was the only debate?
Probably not, but you’ll come up with
some raucous propaganda, for sure.

Oh well spykans doesn’t like Trump either
So that gets him out of it ,
Doesn’t like anyone actually,
just booing both sides is fun .