Very cool Led Zeppelin clip
But I don’t get the deep significance of it ,
If there is one ?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 12:34pm

Update on the First Legal Challenge on the Vax'n'Vote Mail Out Test Kits
https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/500849?page=211

6th Sept 2024 : North Carolina Plan was to Mail Out Ballot Papers...to Vote on 9th Sept...[ Halt! ]
Judge has ordered the first 2025 Election Delay on Day 1...(Why!)

RFK requested to remove his name from the State's Ballot Papers.
N. Carolina State Board of Elections voted to reject the request...wouldn't be practical to delay voting!

Judge : Election is on Hold until (Noon?) or until RFK has time to appeal.

Expect the same might affect or delay / halt other early Ballot Forms in...upcoming States..
19th Wisconsin 23rd Idaho / S.Dakota /Vermont / Minnesota 24th New Jersey 29th N.Dakota / Illinois / Iowa.

Not sure if RFK late withdrawal was designed to disrupt or Halt Election of if fines are proposed.
Eitherway...it's amazing it took until now to sort out the ballots & no news of upcoming states...Huh?
Day one fuck up does not lend well to a fair election coz RFK has endorsed Trump...so this is a big deal!

Also recall 2020 Trump declared to burn every (Illegal) Early Postal Ballot...Now changed his tune!
Trump : Please Vote Early and Often...
> > [ Swamp the Vote ] < <
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/swamp-the-vote-usa/783677900...

Take the Pledge Now
https://swampthevoteusa.com/
https://swampthevoteusa.com/pledge-to-vote-on-election-day/

Also weird how Halting Election on Day 1 is not big news, coz it actually is...watch this space..54321 #

Be easier to save time & just get Putin to print the US Ballot Papers...maybe he does! Oopsie!
Now ya know why it's not News...( I'm Back...How ya like me now! )
[ Official US Ballot Paper : Written & Authorised by Putin ]...none bothered to check..FFS! ]
https://thehill.com/newsletters/morning-report/4865330-2024-election-ear...

Breaking News Update on Election Hold...> Days now Weeks...
Repeat USA Election has been put on hold for Weeks...
Yes you heard it here first or most likely second....but...said 'Weeks'...

Total Fuck Up! Shambles...forget about a Fair Election...again was this an Electoral Interference Plot!
Coz now the Whole US Democratic shitshow has been put on ice...
Yes! We're talking millions of Ballots going to be binned + Appeals in the Wings...stop laughing...FU.
Reckon they're not sharing how many other States printed Ballots headed for the bins...Shh!

Quote : "This could change how the State will Vote come Election Day!"

Trump : "That sounds serious...how could something like this happen!"
"My mate Putin could help with our Death to US Democracy Campaign...he can fix it in 24 hrs!"

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 12:35pm
Juliang wrote:

Yeah I probably should have watched
The XX clip before I posted it
Some people get offended

I thought that xx clip was great, ha, you're a bit of an unknown quantity atm, @j, but you did the right thing by TBB, so yer alright by me.  There is so, so much on swellnet that ain't broke.  Like when the waiting for the call button stays yellow, kinda thins out the touristy live commenters, from what is truly one of SNs jewels.  (if you keep a little eye on the  'Live Webcast & Form Guide: WSL Finals 2024' type threads, they get lit with enthusiasm well in advance of the first heat).  Happy weekend to you, sir.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 1:22pm
Juliang wrote:

@Guy Smiley
Very cool Led Zeppelin clip
But I don’t get the deep significance of it ,
If there is one ?

G’day Juliang, no deep significance just some mirth, btw I’m enjoying your posts on the insanity that is US democracy (cough cough) and the inane stupidity of Trump and his lobotomised fanboys!

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 2:37pm

@ Guy smiley
No that was supposed to be humour about the
Led zeppelin clip lolo
Yes there’s a lot of clips about t MAGA and
Trumps stupidity online
Some people appreciate them, but some people are offended, because they challenge their ideology and their low info status.

Some people appreciate them but some people find them offensive,

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 2:46pm

@ Guy Smiley
The problem is that despite all the crimes and charges and incoherent campaign rallies and interviews
His still in with a chance
Then anything could happen.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 4:32pm

A bit of US boat news, that might get lost in the election rumble

How to spend 10Bn and have maybe a small section of a lower hull to show for it:

&t=1s

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 4:32pm

Another one turning to the dark side.

"Democrat Lawmaker Switches Republican, Voting Trump

Gloria Romero, former Democratic majority leader in the California state Senate, has announced that she is switching to the Republican party and will be voting for former President Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election."

https://www.newsweek.com/democrat-lawmaker-switches-republican-voting-tr...

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 4:40pm
Juliang wrote:

@ Guy Smiley
The problem is that despite all the crimes and charges and incoherent campaign rallies and interviews
His still in with a chance
Then anything could happen.

Absolutely Juliang, but please don’t get me started on how utterly stupid I think the average good ole boy and gal yankee is. I’m talking batshit stupid lacking personal, social, cultural and political self awareness. Unknowingly stumbling from embarrassing fuckup to fuckup all the while acting all entitled and smug and thinking that they are from the best god fearing country ever! By every measure the land of the free (ridiculous irony/oxymoron) is a shitshow for the average Joe/Jo and getting worse … suckers

^ if I was a US citizen I would have immigrated far away decades ago and if asked about my country of birth I’d say “nah, mate I’m from Canada”

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 4:41pm

haha, once more for Guy (bearing in mind it's also the easiest 'westurrrn' place to bash, like NZ does to us):

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 5:40pm

@indo
Why don’t you search how many people have gone the other way

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 5:49pm

Hahaha
Dick Cheney!!!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 5:52pm
Juliang wrote:

@indo

Cause i have no interest in those people.

BTW. RFK, Tulsi aren't just people they are quite big name Democrats jumping on the Trump train.

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:16pm

@ basesix
Yes thanks, have a good Sunday yourself
Yes the XX have put out some good music for a poppy band
But now jamiexx on the keyboard and the
female Romy have gone solo with their own music
I don’t think it was intentional leaving the “waiting for a call “ sign on until near the end of it
Someone must have overslept or something?lolo
When you say I’m an unknown quantity atm, I think everyone commenting is , with a psuedoname , and only contacting through a few words on a screen
Unless you actually know them, which happens

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:17pm

There’s more RINOs than DINOs right now.

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:30pm

?si=372sxQjEHxwI7Z-g

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:43pm
Juliang wrote:

@ basesix
I don’t think it was intentional leaving the “waiting for a call “ sign on until near the end of it
When you say I’m an unknown quantity atm, I think everyone commenting is , with a psuedoname , and only contacting through a few words on a screen

haha, quite right @Juliang. Goofy, AW, blackers, Guy, PopD, NickB, Indo and I were just discussing this at the MAMIL cycle-cafe we meet at for a monthly Sat'dy latte; How some posters develop form quickly, some troll for years with a fixed-mindset, and some are mind-bogglingly inconsistent. (and some reinvent themselves).
Then etarip and VJ flew past on Vespas and yelled something about political affiliations. They often do that. Scallywags.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:42pm

anyone rooting for the party of choice of dick cheney... needs a good hard look at themselves...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:47pm

@ Indo
Yeah I couldn’t actually be bothered, most people have their mind made up, no matter how bizarre and dangerous Trump becomes

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:49pm

syp, whatever you do when you post, includes widget scripting weird shit, can't you just copy paste? what is this? https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 6:56pm

elon's dodgy embed function

bloody genius savant tech nerd can't even code...

(or, as adam12 suggested, he's self sabotaging links to increase twitter engagement)

just click in the date link

works every time

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:09pm
etarip wrote:

There’s more RINOs than DINOs right now.

Haha, Eta.... i love that sentence. RINOs and DINOs. Sounds like they should be marketed as action figure for the kids. (But, here in SeppoLand, we'd probs outfit em with guns, and indoctrinate the kids toward killing even more.) Did ya hear about the latest mass shooting? In Georgia the other day. Two teachers and two students, gone. VP Candidate Vance musing that this is just a sad fact of life in this country. Well, when it isn't addressed, yeah. His folks threaten death to anyone who comes for their guns, sooooo.......

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:10pm

Actually
What is funny though ,
is that , the Republican Party,
had all these one liners and campaign speeches , worked out for Joe Biden , sleepy Joe etc
But now he’s not running anymore, the Republicans are crying unfair, and they want to try and get some compensation

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:12pm

Hey Seedsy.... have been away from SN Ville for a bit. I am fine, thanx for asking. Haha, nah, yeah. Nothing could induce me to vote for Trump. I have eyes and ears. The question is would i vote for Harris..... haven't decided, yet. Plenty of time and discovery between now and the Moment Of Truth.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:16pm
basesix wrote:
Juliang wrote:

@ basesix

haha, quite right @Juliang. Goofy, AW, blackers, Guy, PopD, NickB, Indo and I were just discussing this at the MAMIL cycle-cafe we meet at for a monthly Sat'dy latte; How some posters develop form quickly, some troll for years with a fixed-mindset, and some are mind-bogglingly inconsistent. (and some reinvent themselves).
Then etarip and VJ flew past on Vespas and yelled something about political affiliations. They often do that. Scallywags.

Juliang. Hi mate.

Ahh, plenty of unknown quantities/qualiies on Swellnet ,( oceanic asylum for wayward husbands), hang around for awhile, I’m sure you’ll get to know us and love us, bit of a Partridge Family feel about it, if you know what I mean.

Nothing compares to my local surf eatery and drinkery, post surf.
Those in lycra, wow, and the girls in lycra, wow also.

All animals including humans are welcome, both on a lead or off the lead.

Always a good vibe, outrageously good food and beverages, wonderful owner and his staff.
Won’t find a better feed anywhere after you’ve paddled to Tassie and back.

It’s a real Swell place, check it out. AW

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:27pm

^tots. where are you again @J? icandig is doing a poetry reading next month.
(I suggested accompanying him on my theramin... the look he gave me!!)
It's Japanese catered.. do you enjoy Japanese food?

hey! Wax! can you steer this thread a bit? everything just day to day for the US citizens?

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:28pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
Juliang wrote:

@indo

BTW. RFK, Tulsi aren't just people they are quite big name Democrats jumping on the Trump train.

Indo, that is one of the more succinct renderings of Confirmation Bias i've seen, lol.
Well done, sir.
(Hope you are well)

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:45pm

Indo s speciality, Wax.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:50pm
blackers wrote:

Indo s speciality, Wax.

Yeah like you and others dont share the views and videos that support the view you support.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:55pm

I'll spell it out. Co.n.f.i.r.m.a.t.i.o.n b.i.a.s. only interested in the stuff you want to be.
Research how google's algorithm works you dull fuck.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 7:59pm
wax24 wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Juliang wrote:

@indo

Indo, that is one of the more succinct renderings of Confirmation Bias i've seen, lol.
Well done, sir.
(Hope you are well)

I think you have to remember as Aussies we generally dont have a whole heap of interest or knowledge of USA politics apart from the big names.

So any republicans that have swung to democrats is kind of little interest or meaning because they will just be names that i have never heard of or care for.

While ive always like Tulsi she just seems so level headed and balanced so i was really happy when she backed Trump and republican's

RFK i dont care for but of course knew about him.

The only Republican that could flip that id care about is De santis, but that aint going to happen.

Yeah, i did share that link of some democrat id never heard of gone republican, but that was ore just some friendly shit stirring aimed at Juliang :P

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:06pm
blackers wrote:

I'll spell it out. Co.n.f.i.r.m.a.t.i.o.n b.i.a.s. only interested in the stuff you want to be.
Research how google's algorithm works you dull fuck.

No shit, you me everyone are victims of it.

Just dont try to paint yourself as being immune to it or something, because you are just as bad as anyone else.

BTW. Yesterday i posted a link with both Fox news article & a Guardian article, i dont just consume conservative media, while i doubt you would even click on a conservative media link

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:42pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Another one turning to the dark side.

"Democrat Lawmaker Switches Republican, Voting Trump

Gloria Romero, former Democratic majority leader in the California state Senate, has announced that she is switching to the Republican party and will be voting for former President Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election."

https://www.newsweek.com/democrat-lawmaker-switches-republican-voting-tr...

definitely not insignificant...

especially considering she's latino and californian...

the calibre of dems switching is definitely high level

californians, minorities, formerly all in dem tech type people

meanwhile, the dems get the likes of the bush's and the cheneys...

the absolute worst of the republican party, war mongers, war criminals even... and the most conservative of conservative forces within the republicans...

meanwhile, dems try to paint trumps coalition as 'far right' and all sorts of other nonsense...

as do a few frowning clowns on here

it's beyond laughable...

with the bernie bros, the tech bros, a heap of black group defectors, latinos, a mass of progressives, anti-war types, ant-mic types, anti-censorship types, workers, unionists, etc etc...

the republican party has never been more left!

never ever even close!!

but propaganda on...

parrots!

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:42pm

@ Indo
I can’t imagine the few Democrats that flip
would be doing it because of Trump’s performance at his campaign rallies
More like an irrelevant rambling , than anything tangible

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:45pm

tulsi gabbard literally seems the only sane level headed politician left in america...

pity the people don't pull out the pitch forks and just appoint her themselves

and throw the whole steaming shit pile that's left onto the unemployed list...

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:47pm

It’s amazing how most Trumpys don’t seem to notice or care , or comment on how strangely irrelevant his ramblings are these days
It’s like , what the heck,as long as we get someone right in there

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:48pm

except vivek and bernie

those two are gold

tulsi, with vivek and bernie as senior advisors from both sides

one term to clean the place up

and start again...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:50pm
Juliang wrote:

It’s amazing how most Trumpys don’t seem to notice or care , or comment on how strangely irrelevant his ramblings are these days
It’s like , what the heck,as long as we get someone right in there

as a wise person once said...

it's like you're living in 2016

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 8:52pm

https://m.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:04pm

No surprises @info is a fanboy of Tulsi, she’d remind him of Australia’s very own Jancita Price the shameless grifter now being sued by the the Central Land Council …

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:06pm

@ wax24
Yes sorry I didn’t read your post about mass shootings in Georgia , before I posted my irrelevant one
Yes your right to bear arms, must be a huge issue over there, and I think it possibly gives people an exaggerated sense of importance
That’s maybe why so many people are still backing Trump, against all rationality

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:16pm

@ spykans
How is that possible, all the clips i view are of actual , news conferences, campaign “speeches “ , golf games , interviews, court appearances etc
Which are usually less than 24 hours old?
Your wise guy , who ever it is, doesn’t seem very wise to me,
But obviously he is wise compared to you

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:20pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

No shit, you me everyone are victims of it.

that is true (re: confirmation bias). Intelligent people spend their whole life questioning their bias, combatting it and incorporating that self-knowledge into their thinking. blackers certainly does.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:25pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
wax24 wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
Juliang wrote:

@indo

Well done, sir.
(Hope you are well)

I think you have to remember as Aussies we generally dont have a whole heap of interest or knowledge of USA politics apart from the big names.

So any republicans that have swung to democrats is kind of little interest or meaning because they will just be names that i have never heard of or care for.

While ive always like Tulsi she just seems so level headed and balanced so i was really happy when she backed Trump and republican's

RFK i dont care for but of course knew about him.

The only Republican that could flip that id care about is De santis, but that aint going to happen.

Yeah, i did share that link of some democrat id never heard of gone republican, but that was ore just some friendly shit stirring aimed at Juliang :P

Yeah, nah, mate. We'll try again......
You are somewhat correct when you suggest that everybody is guilty of Confirmation Bias. I was just ribbing you, and pointing out a grand example of something i believe is highly problematic. This Confirmation Bias Fed By Algorithms thingy. I say you are SOMEWHAT correct because some folks, here in SwellNetVille, and other social media spaces actually do a decent job of self discipline with this regard. All of us are targets, and all of us have the capacity to mitigate it. If i am correctly called out on it, in this space, i would hope i would just invoke the old saying "When we were wrong, we promptly admitted it." Very powerful, that. You attempted to deflect in two ways... one, "if everybody is stealing cookies,, i can, too", and two, just general justification. Much better response woulda been just owning it. Even better would be owning it, and than following thru with self examination to mitigate it within yourself, moving forward. We all need to, that is where you are totally correct. Yes, i am Virtue Signaling, here, and no, i do not enjoy it. At all. This social problem is so prevalent, in my view, and SO dangerous, that the transgression of Virtue Signaling is trumped (pun not intended) by the greater transgression of ignoring it.
And, there is another piece to this i want to acknowledge. You might be more sensitive to being called out on it because you are so often, here. I could have and prob should have been more sensitive to that and waited til someone else gave such a fine example of it (probs wouldn't hafta wait long, hey? lol) Your example was just too perfect not to deconstruct. I genuinely did not mean to pile on.
And, lastly, if anyone wants anyone else to "own their shit" then they need to do two things... one, be willing to own their own, and two, give the other the space to do so with dignity.
In your case, here, i see you being wholly unwilling to look into just these types of things, and others not giving you the space to do so.
Anyways, my two cents, and probs too much. Hope ya score some waves tmro. Stay well.

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:31pm

@ spykans
I’m keen to hear how your wise guy can connect less than 24 hours old videos ,
to seems like I’m living back in 2016
How do you and the wise guy come to this conclusion?

Juliang's picture
Juliang's picture
Juliang Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:46pm

@ spykans
Yeah right , the old
crickets, Tumble weeds blowing in the wind , defence

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 7 Sep 2024 at 9:48pm

2016 talking points einstien...

trump's a fuckwit

he's also a lying, cheating, adultering, rambling, megalomaniac, shameless marketer, fraudster... with a penchant for tastlessness and gaudy gold stuff...

it's baked in dude

the electorate already knows...

and yet, your lame candidate is still struggling to match him 50/50 in the polls

there's a reason for that...

a host of reasons

you seem oblivious to it all...

all you got is MAGA is dumb

I'm thinking it ain't MAGA...