andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:13pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
andy-mac wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

... then, and now ;)

2002:
"If you take out sadaam, sadaam's regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region. And I think that people sitting right next door in iran, young people and many other people will say the time of such regimes, of such despots, is gone. There is a new age. Something new is happening."

^ wtf ;)

&".....The more victories you amass, the easier the next victory becomes. " ;);)

And fast forward to today :
- "When we fight Iran, we're fighting the most radical and murderous enemy of the United States of America," Mr Netanyahu said.
"Our fight is your fight, and our victory will be your victory," he added.

- now ummmm..... the guaranteed positive reverberations on the region since the original bibi address two decades ago are ummm???
...where again??? hahaha, please..... do go on ;);)

...and this 'new age' & this 'something new is happening' that has apparently happened that has now morphed into another ummm... 'our fight is your fight'....???..... is it the new age of new weaponry?... is the 'something new' a reference to more precision strikes and ummm new protocols of transparency and ummm adherence to international law ;);)
- coz ummm... wemember 'our' victory is also 'your' victory ;);)

So..... this guaranteed 'new age' has produced nothing new, no positive reverberations in the region and nothing 'new' is actually happening, other than increased military intervention and escalation ;)
..... and those 'victories' ummmm... where are they exactly? And when? ;)

Kinda interesting in the sense that the opposite to what has been guaranteed has occurred, and is continuing that way. Facts ;)
- and off we go again trying to be encouraged to gather momentum towards another manufactured and manipulated murder spree!

.....'western values' and 'rule based orders' ;);)

- what a fucking profoundly disgraceful display allowing bibi to address congress again...... a slimy and pathetic standing ovation given by american lawmakers to a true despot of a dictator.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4ng9ed3gj0o

My guess is that if Israel instigates a full-scale war with Hezbollah, never mind Iran, it will no longer exist as a viable State.
Lebanon and Iran may well be destroyed, but so will Israel.
The economy will fold, any dual citizen will bail and the country's infrastructure will be destroyed. The guy is a genocidal nut.
If the USA go into Iran they will have as much success as they did with Iraq and Afghanistan, but with more body bags returning to the USA draped in a flag.
FFS call a cease fire and start negotiating a return to peace with a 2-state solution.

Can you please just answer one question?

Let's say so called Palestinians(really just Arabs) agreed to a two state soloution,(two state delustion) why do you think Arabs would then be happy and satisfied and not attack Israel and Jews? (In what is left of Israel)

Do you honestly think all these radical jihadist group's are going to go, oh cool we are happy now we will let jews, christians, atheist live in peace next door?

Or do you think its more realstic that they go great now we want the rest of Israel gone and all Jews gone.

How about the radical settlers and religious extremist Jews?

A 2 State solution might be too late now, but should be given a chance.
Ireland, South Africa changed. Maybe a major reconciliation as there would be people on both sides just wishing for a peaceful life.
If you think this continual war being waged by Israel is their best national interest, I believe you are wrong. They are commiting national suicide.
I wrote right at the start of this mess that Israel should have targeted Hamas leaders and handled it as a low key operation or they would lose international support, they have except the USA.
If it blows up further with Hezbollah they are toast as a civil society. Hezbollah are not going to stop or houthis for that matter until there is a cease fire.
Where do they go from here. They will eventually need to negotiate with Hamas in some way whether they are in with Fatah or some other coalition.
Bibi is dreaming if he thinks he can beat Hamas and install a friendly Palestinian governing body in Gaza.
I read that many dual passport Israelis are leaving, businesses going bankrupt and the IDF is starting to have trouble calling up reservists. How long can they keep this up? For Palestinians in Gaza they have no choice.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:16pm

""You support them, but if you somehow ended up in Gaza, Hamas would kill you and your family and dance on your bodies with no remorse. That's not something you should be ok with.""

The Australian aid worker killed in Gaza was targeted by IDF....

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:19pm
andy-mac wrote:

""You support them, but if you somehow ended up in Gaza, Hamas would kill you and your family and dance on your bodies with no remorse. That's not something you should be ok with.""

turn off Al Jazeera. IDF is not targeting Australian aid workers. Hamas is however using aid organisations/ & schools are their bases and to store weapons. More war crimes.

Hamas knew invading Israel would end up like this, yet they still did it.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:22pm
seeds wrote:

Oh my, this shit again. No one supports Hamas!

Yup.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:23pm
burleigh wrote:
andy-mac wrote:

turn off Al Jazeera. IDF is not targeting Australian aid workers. Hamas is however using aid organisations/ & schools are their bases and to store weapons. More war crimes.

Yeah I heard there was a Hamas gunman hiding in boot of this clearly marked aid car...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/103664508

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:25pm
seeds wrote:

Didn’t Bibi at some stage back them ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:27pm
andy-mac wrote:
burleigh wrote:
andy-mac wrote:

Yeah I heard there was a Hamas gunman hiding in boot of this clearly marked aid car...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/103664508

yes i'm very familiar. Your words "The Australian aid worker killed in Gaza was targeted by IDF" this is not true. They did not target an Australian aid worker, they made a mistake and kinda owned it. It's very different than targeting someone like you implied.

i would not want any of my family in any war zone providing aid, Definitely not Gaza. Why would you?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:26pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:28pm
Jelly Flater wrote:

- lotsa 'mistakes'

https://www.hrw.org/news/2024/05/14/gaza-israelis-attacking-known-aid-wo....

It's a mistake being there during a war. Hamas using aid centres and schools. get the fuck out of there

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:30pm

@Guy Yep!
Here ya go fellas have a shit tonne of cashola just get rid of that pesky Arafat fella and his mates.
Own goal of all time.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:30pm
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:31pm

..... not everything goes by the script ay ;);)

https://m.

&pp=ygUOdmVnZXRhcmlhbiBkb2c%3D

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:36pm

I hope Burls doesn’t have a dog.

Hiccups's picture
Hiccups's picture
Hiccups Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:42pm
burleigh wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

- lotsa 'mistakes'

It's a mistake being there during a war. Hamas using aid centres and schools. get the fuck out of there

Victim blaming aid workers. Classy.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:43pm

haha that video is a classic. Dogs are true omnivorous animals and can survive and thrive on a vegetarian diet. Unlike cats that are obligate carnivores.

Yes i have a dog, no it isn't vegetarian, and yes southernraw is a flog

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:46pm
Hiccups wrote:
burleigh wrote:
Jelly Flater wrote:

- lotsa 'mistakes'

Victim blaming aid workers. Classy.

While i don't want my family or friends in Gaza in the name of aid, you hiccups, i would buy the plane ticket.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:53pm
burleigh wrote:

haha that video is a classic. Dogs are true omnivorous animals and can survive and thrive on a vegetarian diet. Unlike cats that are obligate carnivores.

My cat just ate half a slice of meat lovers pizza, uninvited, while I was out of the room.
She also eats grass, and loves McDonalds french fries.
So, there's that Burls.
And Southern is a cool, passionate guy.
So there's that too.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:52pm

Our cat can’t accept we are not giving him anymore so he mauls the bread we forget to put away far too often.
Hungry gutted mongrel!

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:59pm

If that was our Lab, he would have smashed those two bowls before that chick could blink those false lashes.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 6:59pm
seeds wrote:

Our cat can’t accept we are not giving him anymore so he mauls the bread we forget to put away far too often.
Hungry gutted mongrel!

Ha! Thing about mine is it won't eat any meat based cat food, gotta be tuna, not salmon, fucking tuna only thanks. Gets very pissy when I grab the meat one by mistake and serve it up.
I woke up the other night to her licking me then giving me a nip, right on the neck, like I tasted good and she wanted a mouthful. If I ever had a heart attack and dropped dead, I reckon she'd be feeding on me that day! So yeah, carnivores, but quirky ones.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:02pm

Thanks @adam12.
Much appreciated.
Burleigh, you've shown and continue to show your true 'class' as Hiccups pointed out.
Ever thought internet forums mightn't be the place for you?
I wouldn't suggest uni for you. Maybe a course on online bullying and trolling and how to break the cycle.
Would do you wonders champ.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:09pm

One of our cats digs fried chicken (as do I) maybe a leftover from her begging days on the streets. One is a total guts and the other two pretty much like yours Adam- Tuna.

Our other dog is very much like a cat and just nibbles- definitely have to be fed apart or she wouldn't get a look in.

As for Israel- lotta hate in the hearts on both sides.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:08pm
adam12 wrote:
seeds wrote:

Hungry gutted mongrel!

Ha! Thing about mine is it won't eat any meat based cat food, gotta be tuna, not salmon, fucking tuna only thanks. Gets very pissy when I grab the meat one by mistake and serve it up.
I woke up the other night to her licking me then giving me a nip, right on the neck, like I tasted good and she wanted a mouthful. If I ever had a heart attack and dropped dead, I reckon she'd be feeding on me that day! So yeah, carnivores, but quirky ones.

Haha you fishy A12?
Our cat is a Devon Rex. Bloody classic breed. Dogs of the cat world.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:12pm
zenagain wrote:

One of our cats digs fried chicken (as do I) maybe a leftover from her begging days on the streets. One is a total guts and the other two pretty much like yours Adam- Tuna.

Our other dog is very much like a cat and just nibbles- definitely have to be fed apart or she wouldn't get a look in.

As for Israel- lotta hate in the hearts on both sides.

So three cats, two dogs, happily married, living in Japan (my favorite cuisine), waves on tap.
You've got the life Zen.
I miss my dog(s).

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:24pm
southernraw wrote:

Thanks @adam12.
Much appreciated.
Burleigh, you've shown and continue to show your true 'class' as Hiccups pointed out.
I wouldn't suggest uni for you. Maybe a course on online bullying and trolling and how to break the cycle.

i think you'll find after being booted twice from swellnet forums that internet forums aint for you champ.

Anyway, back to the USA.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:28pm
seeds wrote:
adam12 wrote:
seeds wrote:

Hungry gutted mongrel!

Haha you fishy A12?
Our cat is a Devon Rex. Bloody classic breed. Dogs of the cat world.

Ha. Fishy?, probably, live alone, can go days without showering because who gives a fuck, and I also don't use soaps or shampoo and conditioner, just water. Only on my hands and face for soaps. (There is a method behind the madness.) So I probably smell more fruity than fishy, maybe a combination. I had been surfing that day so probably tasted salty to Cuddles the cat.
I have met a Devon Rex cat in the past and you are right, not quite a dog but not really very cat like either. small heads and big ears and the one I knew was quite mad. Cool cats though.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:31pm
burleigh wrote:
southernraw wrote:

Thanks @adam12.
Much appreciated.

i think you'll find after being booted twice from swellnet forums that internet forums aint for you champ.

Anyway, back to the USA.

Twice? eh? Anyway.
You say the same thing to your mate Blowin after he got banned,
Yep. There's that IQ again.
But yes,...You're partly right.
So long as you're allowed and enabled to freely follow me and others around like a little bitch troll on this site, this site is definitely no place for me.
I don't support the fact that one day you might actually push someone too far who might not be as strong minded as some of us.
You should take a good long hard look in the mirror at what drives you to participate online in such a manner
Anyway, until you do, or until you are gone, i'm out.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:36pm
southernraw wrote:
burleigh wrote:
southernraw wrote:

Thanks @adam12.
Much appreciated.

Anyway, back to the USA.

Twice? eh? Anyway.
You say the same thing to your mate Blowin after he got banned,
Yep. There's that IQ again.
But yes,...You're partly right.
So long as you're allowed and enabled to freely follow me and others around like a little bitch troll on this site, this site is definitely no place for me.
I don't support the fact that one day you might actually push someone too far who might not be as strong minded as some of us.
You should take a good long hard look in the mirror at what drives you to participate online in such a manner
Anyway, until you do, or until you are gone, i'm out.

c'mon Southern, you give as good as you get. But fair point, i'll hold off from being a smart ass towards ya in future.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:38pm

@A12 Yeah the mad antics of the Devons. Plus they seek affection unlike most cats that just piss off after being fed.
Another interesting fact they have a body temperature a few degrees above normal.
Apparently a genetic mutation in ferals in Devon. Cornish Rexs also.
Rex refers to the curly crinkled hair. Not unlike Bob Hawke’s

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 7:42pm
zenagain wrote:

If that was our Lab, he would have smashed those two bowls before that chick could blink those false lashes.

Nice @zen, nothing is bigger than a Lab’s food bowl:) Food constantly talks to them!!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 8:17pm
seeds wrote:

lidia thorpe supports chocolate milk...

(and other brown produce of cow)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13646297/Lidia-Thorpes-Hamas-he...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 8:20pm
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:

.@Indo “ Biden was bad enough in making it hard for Israel but she could be much worse.”

How? By supplying them with arms, money and consent? Yeah, I bet Netanyahu is really hurting!? Face palm

Fick your a piece of terrorist loving trash and an ignorant uneducated one when it comes this topic.

Israel was ready to go into Raffa early in the year but Biden has bassically prevented Israel from doing so for six months.

Raffa is probably the most important operation of this war.

But capitulated in the end…..so what’s your point?

What label will you wear when all this is said and done?

A reply here is pretty much pointless, seeing you clearly dont under the very basic principle of time in a war and how important time is, or support or lack of support from an aly is perceived by an enemy like Hamas.

C’mon Indo, give us ya learning’s. Tell us about the importance of timely killings and your justification for the timely killings and the reasons why the Israeli’s gotta kill all those bad Muslims Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon, Iran. Could you please tell us all the reasons they have to kill everyone. Even though a lot of them doing the killing aren’t from there.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 8:26pm
sypkan wrote:
seeds wrote:

lidia thorpe supports chocolate milk...

(and other brown produce of cow)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13646297/Lidia-Thorpes-Hamas-he...

Well it’s Lidia. I was referring to the forums.
She’s a few chocolate milks short of……

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 8:40pm
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:

.@Indo “ Biden was bad enough in making it hard for Israel but she could be much worse.”

How? By supplying them with arms, money and consent? Yeah, I bet Netanyahu is really hurting!? Face palm

Fick your a piece of terrorist loving trash and an ignorant uneducated one when it comes this topic.

Israel was ready to go into Raffa early in the year but Biden has bassically prevented Israel from doing so for six months.

A reply here is pretty much pointless, seeing you clearly dont under the very basic principle of time in a war and how important time is, or support or lack of support from an aly is perceived by an enemy like Hamas.

C’mon Indo, give us ya learning’s. Tell us about the importance of timely killings and your justification for the timely killings and the reasons why the Israeli’s gotta kill all those bad Muslims Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon, Iran. Could you please tell us all the reasons they have to kill everyone. Even though a lot of them doing the killing aren’t from there.

You could ask the very same question reversed.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 8:46pm
burleigh wrote:
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
soggydog wrote:

You could ask the very same question reversed.

Most evidence would suggest retaliatory lately, what would you suggest. Given any one wiling to done the Star of David can fly in and start kicking heads.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:12pm

USA thread becomes Israeli thread…such a shame as the USA thread was interesting and adult like with quality chat.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:16pm

Four cats actually Adam and we love them to pieces. Two dogs too.

Yep, I've built a pretty nice life here. Never ever thought I'd be an immigrant but there you go.

Guy, our lab is doing really well but due to his past trauma we can't change his behaviour so we can only manage it. Long story but basically he's a nervous dog and very protective so he can be unpredictable and attack. We've had a couple of incidents so much so that we went to great expense hiring a dog psychologist who trains police dogs. We can't change him only preempt how he might behave in certain situations. He is a sweetie though once you get to know him.

Anyway, back to the ME.

Tbh, I like talking about dogs and cats, less so about Arabs and Jews.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:21pm
Roadkill wrote:

USA thread becomes Israeli thread…such a shame as the USA thread was interesting and adult like with quality chat.

News flash….. it’s dogs and cats not Israel.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:29pm
seeds wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

News flash….. it’s dogs and cats not Israel.

Dogs and cats is ok but Israel is just the same old stuff over and over.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:45pm

- here ya go ;)

.....american dogs and cats, working together - encountering unforeseen problems, finding solutions - and well, doing something us aussies and yanks have in common..... u know ummm goin on a... road trip yayyy ;);)

https://m.

&pp=ygUWYW1lcmljYW4gY2F0cyBhbmQgZG9ncw%3D%3D

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:48pm
zenagain wrote:

Four cats actually Adam and we love them to pieces. Two dogs too.

Yep, I've built a pretty nice life here. Never ever thought I'd be an immigrant but there you go.

Guy, our lab is doing really well but due to his past trauma we can't change his behaviour so we can only manage it. Long story but basically he's a nervous dog and very protective so he can be unpredictable and attack. We've had a couple of incidents so much so that we went to great expense hiring a dog psychologist who trains police dogs. We can't change him only preempt how he might behave in certain situations. He is a sweetie though once you get to know him.

Anyway, back to the ME.

Tbh, I like talking about dogs and cats, less so about Arabs and Jews.

Hey @zen, I understand exactly what you’re saying ours also had a troubled early life before we got him, landed on his paws with us thou, he’s one big goofball, he’s 5 years old going on 12 months of puppy action!! Good home your fella has too.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 9:51pm

Was that a pic of Robert Irwin at 1:07?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 10:02pm

- vintage erik logan pic ;)

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 10:04pm

Only now have to skim read this forum to realise only a couple of contributor's are on the money. 80/20 rule is alive n well here. Log in for the fruit. Echo echo , echo? Tidak Mahal.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 10:08pm

Oh!!
I thought those dogs and cats will be safe from getting poked by a stick in front of a camera crew now the Irwin’s are involved. Ha ha ha
Back to USA patriots

?si=VkqEbhd2Hy4OiczF

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 10:12pm

@Zen, Dog's n Lab's are better than most humans. P.S. are you the photog from the Sunnyhoax in the mid 80's who had a Nordic girlfriend?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 11:10pm

No Mal.

Unfortunately by the sound of it too.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 11:25pm

8 out of 10 cats steal pizza.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Thursday, 25 Jul 2024 at 11:40pm
Roadkill wrote:

It was about the US, foreign policy, Biden, Trump, Kamala, Isreal. Funding, advocacy, you could say there couldn’t possibly be one without the other…………..cats & dogs that is.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Friday, 26 Jul 2024 at 3:12am
adam12 wrote:
burleigh wrote:

My cat just ate half a slice of meat lovers pizza, uninvited, while I was out of the room.
She also eats grass, and loves McDonalds french fries.
So, there's that Burls.
And Southern is a cool, passionate guy.
So there's that too.

Fookin cats, hey?! I’ve got one that will not let me cook for myself without barging in.
It’s like they think they own the joint.