The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:16pm
southernraw wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

It was an intelligence failure and a huge amount of incompetence.

Haha. A huge amount of incompetence.
Well ahhh...yeah. That's kinda what we're getting at here.
Welcome to the party.

What you are getting at is not “kinda what we’re getting at here” but 100% conspiracy bs. Big difference.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:17pm

ahh ok.
thanks for clearing that up RK.
Only 45 mins til your next big news slurp.
Got your alarm set??

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:19pm
southernraw wrote:

ahh ok.
Got your alarm set??

Any chance you could write a reply to a post without making it a personal attack and perhaps maybe even make it somewhat civil?

Yeah..ok.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:20pm

Not the average chicks, just those “ hot festival chicks “

Sheesh

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:22pm
Roadkill wrote:
southernraw wrote:

ahh ok.
Got your alarm set??

Any chance you could write a reply to a post without making it a personal attack and perhaps maybe even make it somewhat civil?

Yeah..ok.

Bet you're licking your lips right now just thinking about it.
Trying to work out if you're a Kochie man or a Karl frother.
I'd say you'd have a bit of a stiffy for Karl, being that alpha wannabe that he tries to portray,...
but...
after all the covid stuff...i have no doubt you'd be licking Kochies boots if he asked you to. What with his hatred of the unjabbed and your cafe comments.
Enjoy. And lets not forget, who made it personal here to start with. Dipshit.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:23pm
GuySmiley wrote:
southernraw wrote:
soggydog wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:
sypkan wrote:

I literally cannot stop thinking of the horrors some of those hot festival chicks must have faced...

fucking monkey behaviour

sad pathetic monkeys

There is about 240 hostages but Hamas claim to not have that many, it wasn't just Hamas who breached the border it was other similar groups and just individuals, its completely realistic that some of these hot chicks are now private sex slaves or taken back raped and killed.

Anyone else find these two comments just fucking weird. Like real seedy weird, like a pair of real seedy cunts.

Yeah SD, that was my initial reaction too.
Was a pretty weird thing to think and say.

I too thought that and a return for @info to his very creepy dandy market fantasy

Agreed.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:33pm
southernraw wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
southernraw wrote:

ahh ok.
Got your alarm set??

Yeah..ok.

Bet you're licking your lips right now just thinking about it.
Trying to work out if you're a Kochie man or a Karl frother.
I'd say you'd have a bit of a stiffy for Karl, being that alpha wannabe that he tries to portray,...
but...
after all the covid stuff...i have no doubt you'd be licking Kochies boots if he asked you to. What with his hatred of the unjabbed and your cafe comments.
Enjoy. And lets not forget, who made it personal here to start with. Dipshit.

Seriously..all you can come up with is gay slurs?

Sums you up.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:36pm

Oh wow “Gay slurs”, Really!
Point missed!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:34pm

wow! That's your read on it? We're discussing a war and the implications of a security breach that shouldn't have happened, and that's where you're at right now??
Says more about you than me.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:37pm

The first one to label people snowflakes....but....

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:39pm
southernraw wrote:

From the article..
"So how the hell does a Palestinian tractor move towards the fence without anyone reacting to it?
"How did the tractor manage to sabotage the fence for a long hour and open access to Israel without anyone reacting to it?
"How did hundreds of terrorists and civilians cross the barrier without anyone on our side lifting a finger?
"How did terrorists arrive on foot and in vehicles, armed from head to toe, to dozens of Israeli settlements, without any reaction from our side?
"How did hundreds of terrorists stay in Israeli territory for long hours, shoot hundreds of Israelis, loot property, without there being even a single reaction on our side?
"How did it happen that hundreds of terrorists kidnapped dozens of Israelis, woke women, children, babies, old people from their beds, surprised soldiers, officers when they were not ready, and kidnapped them to Gaza, without anyone stopping them?
"How is it that one bullet was not fired?
"How did all this happen under our noses?
"Where did an entire division go?
"Where did 3 brigades go?
"Who swallowed 9 battalions?
"What happened to 36 companies?
"Where did an entire regular infantry brigade go that usually outnumbers the elite?
"Where were all the reserve battalions that augment the regular army?
"Where did thousands of soldiers go???
"Someone here needs to provide explanations!!"

Apparently these questions make you a conspiracy theorist?

Eh @roadkill....back on topic. I noticed you didn't touch this one.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:40pm

Sticks and stones. :)

However…you said it, you should own it.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:50pm

Not some 'chubby faced pasty sweaty guy' which was nice of you by the way, but someone who is part of the Israeli operations on the frontline.
Which probably makes it harder to criticize, especially his weight and all those important things that should be factored into the discussion.
Kinda like those 'hot chicks' that indo and sypkan pointed out.
You boys are on a roll!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:51pm
southernraw wrote:

Not some 'fat chubby sweaty guy' which was nice of you by the way, but someone who is part of the Israeli operations on the frontline.
Which probably makes it harder to criticize, especially his weight and all those important things that should be factored into the discussion.
Kinda like those 'hot chicks' that indo pointed out.
You boys are on a roll!

Indo never pointed out the hotchicks. The original comment was Sypkan. Indo simply replied.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:53pm

yeah, righto, good good,
now back to the topic??

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:54pm

You on the drinks today, SR?

More irrational than usual.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:55pm

thoughts on the above post about the massive breach in security?? From the mouth of somebody that works on the frontline?
If you can defend that you're better than the Israeli army and their impassible wall!!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:55pm

Alcohol and SN doesn’t mix well..

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 5:56pm

ahhh geeez.
Back to the personal.
This i'm guessing is meant to offend me? .
No point engaging any further.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:04pm

Step back from the keyboard, SR. Take a break.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:13pm

@roadkill this is how you operate. I've seen you do it to numerous posters.
When you don't have answers you accuse people of drinking.
Just because it's a Sunday arvo, doesn't mean i have to have a drink in my hand.
I trained hard this morning, it's howling onshore, I'll train again this arvo, i have to get up early tomorrow...but i have a spare minute, and am happy to engage civilly with anyone.
But you came out swinging with personal insults,,i don't have to put up with that.
If you want to engage at all...please stick to topic as originally requested and address the posts above.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:15pm

Yawn.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:45pm
seeds wrote:

Some pretty rotten assumptions. “It’s completely realistic”

Ha ha "rotten assumptions"....dude we are talking about people (almost certainly men) who purposely targeted civilians murdering them in cold blood, from babies to old and raping women before killing them, its said the methods some were murdered in was to inflict as much pain as possible and even recorded.

And your calling my assumptions about these total scum, as rotten? or think its unrealistic? Like nah dude they wouldnt do that.

Those that Hamas kidnapped hold value for trade as we are seeing now, while they hold value they should be treated half decent and keep alive and healthy, they hold no value dead.

Hamas claims not to have the others and i cant see why they would be lying because every person kidnapped holds value.

So either those still missing were taken by Hamas and were badly injured and now dead.

But they also suspect other group's or individuals kidnapped people, and if they did and they aren't trying to trade them, then they have them for other reason's.

They kidnapped them for a reason, if it was just to kill quickly they would have just killed them in Israel instead of going to the effort of kidnapping them.

So if they are men, then they were most likely brought back to be killed a painful slow death.

If they were women its very realistic they were brought back to be raped before being killed, and its also 100% realistic they have been kept as sex slaves or sold to a pimp or whatever.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:52pm

Who knows? You don’t know. That’s for for sure.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:58pm
Roadkill wrote:
southernraw wrote:

Not some 'fat chubby sweaty guy' which was nice of you by the way, but someone who is part of the Israeli operations on the frontline.
You boys are on a roll!

Indo never pointed out the hotchicks. The original comment was Sypkan. Indo simply replied.

Yes he did, he just included sex slavery in his imagination aswell as brutal sadistic rape. Hot chick sex slaves. Only the hot ones. Not the not hot ones. Objectification of the victims by the sympathisers. Someone was being accused of monkey behaviour? Sheesh

Remember your little quip about reading and understanding and all that.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 6:58pm
Roadkill wrote:
southernraw wrote:

You boys are on a roll!

Yes he did, he just included sex slavery in his imagination aswell as brutal sadistic rape. Hot chick sex slaves. Only the hot ones. Not the not hot ones. Objectification of the victims by the sympathisers. Someone was being accused of monkey behaviour? Sheesh

Remember your little quip about reading and understanding and all that.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:06pm

100% realistic also.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:13pm

Hey @info, what real information do you have that Hamas “ … If they were women its very realistic they were brought back to be raped before being killed, and its also 100% realistic they have been kept as sex slaves or sold to a pimp or whatever.” or is this sheer fantasy like that dandy market experience?

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:14pm

Very vivid 100% realistic……….
ID’s imagination.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:25pm
soggydog wrote:

Very vivid 100% realistic……….
ID’s imagination.

I found it highly disturbing SD.
These aren't normal thought patterns.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:31pm

Bias is showing. No mention of Sypkan. Which shows no one really cares about anything other than attacking Indo.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:37pm
GuySmiley wrote:

Hey @info, what real information do you have that Hamas “ … If they were women its very realistic they were brought back to be raped before being killed, and its also 100% realistic they have been kept as sex slaves or sold to a pimp or whatever.” or is this sheer fantasy like that dandy market experience?

I would have thought the known accounts of woman raped and murdered during the initial attack would point to this being likely.

You ain’t a Stradivarius, Guy…more like a cheap Chinese ripoff from Alibaba. And if you don’t think Hamas uses brutalised sexual attacks and rape as a weapon of war you need to wake up.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:37pm

Rings true @info?
IMG-1466
upload an image

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:43pm
Roadkill wrote:

Bias is showing. No mention of Sypkan. Which shows no one really cares about anything other than attacking Indo.

No Sypkan is weird but Indo including sex slaves and pimped out prostitutes shows where his imagination extrapolates the unreported possibilities of what might be done in his mind. More damning for himself really.

Sypkan just became his trigger to reveal himself. Like two sick prison cell mates.

Your just a dolt who started his day with a troll to see where it might go.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:44pm
Roadkill wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

I would have thought the known accounts of woman raped and murdered during the initial attack would point to this being likely.

You ain’t a Stradivarius, Guy…more like a cheap Chinese ripoff from Alibaba. And if you don’t think Hamas uses brutalised sexual attacks and rape as a weapon of war you need to wake up.

People may have been killed but raped first? Evidence please .. and without trying to be flippant you shouldn’t be relying on the firsthand accounts of people murdered unless you’re telling us that you have connections with the afterlife; none to bright are you!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:53pm

nah, Im a 'seedy cunt' too...

I knew it wasn't an ideal comment, but I posted it anyway... because I had seen numerous vids of scantily clad hot chicks (yep no chubbas) literally running for their lives under machine gun fire...

(raves are like that...)

have you lot not seen the vid of the naked dead body of the german chick in the back of the ute being beaten with sticks?

yep, naked, dead, (and hot), being beaten with sticks in the back of a ute being by a mob with sticks...

if that is not primal monkey behaviour... then I don't know what is...

its pretty clear what's been happening... unless you are in denial... for whatever reasons that may be...

re. 'objectifying'

is that really still a thing?

i thought it was all about ya got ya flaunt it now...

'it's empowering'

etc. etc.

(the feminist sex workers and onlyfans 'models' told me so...)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:59pm

There is plenty of cases available and in the public domain. Numerous accounts if you choose to inform yourself. It’s not hard to find.

Not on substack tho.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:52pm

wink wink

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 7:54pm

its pretty clear what's been happening... unless you are in denial... for whatever reasons...

100%

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 8:30pm

God how naive are some people here?

And sorry its not something ive just come up with its been talked about as a real possibility by people who actually know about this shit, it was mentioned in a recent Joe Rogan podcast with a guy involved in International security, hostage negotiations etc and been mentioned in other podcast

Its well documented that sex slavery is not unusual in the middle east and especially with Jihadist type groups and they get the girls of any age, any which way they can including kidnapping.

And According to the United Nations, there is an estimated 2.4 million people around the globe who are victims of human trafficking at any one time, 80% of whom are being exploited as sexual slaves.

And fuck me dead Soggy Dog, you are dead set wanker, you call me a troll, ive been contributing to this thread sharing updates and interesting info with no conflict with others, and then you come in here adding nothing to the conversation just stirring up shit, because you don't like people talking shit about your beloved Hamas because you are a terrorist loving piece of shit.

Anyway just a few examples from a basic google search of how realistic it is, in the middle east in particular with Jihadist groups like ISIS or Hamas etc and this is just the tip of the iceberg there is literally pages upon pages of this shit

"Reports say that many of the men taken hostage have been killed, while the women are being used as sex slaves. "
https://www.jurist.org/news/2023/10/israel-dispatch-war-is-officially-de...

"How Islamic State systematically turns girls into sex slaves"
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/islamic-state-systematically-turns-gir...

"Inside the Race to Rescue 2,000 Sex Slaves Still Held by ISIS"https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-02-09/ty-article-magazine/insid...

"Footage has emerged which appears to show the Islamic State group's horrific use of sex slaves as girls are separated from family members in another sickening act of cruelty."
https://www.newarab.com/news/harrowing-video-brings-light-sickening-sex-...

"How I escaped from Islamic State's sexual slavery"
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/how-i-escaped-the-islamic-state-t...

"Why has the World Forgotten Islamic State's Female Sex Slaves?"
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/04/14/why-has-world-forgotten-islamic-stat...

"2023 Trafficking in Persons Report: Israel, West Bank and Gaza"
https://www.state.gov/reports/2023-trafficking-in-persons-report/israel/

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 8:50pm
GuySmiley wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
GuySmiley wrote:

People may have been killed but raped first? Evidence please .. and without trying to be flippant you shouldn’t be relying on the firsthand accounts of people murdered unless you’re telling us that you have connections with the afterlife; none to bright are you!

Have you been asleep for the last few weeks?

You can find plenty of articles around this.

But i will use some left friendly media outlets as examples to save the hassle of but but but.

"Israel investigates sexual violence committed by Hamas as part of October 7 horror

Israeli police are using forensic evidence, video and witness testimony and interrogations of suspects to document cases of rape amid the October 7 Hamas attacks on Israel.

Women and girls caught in the rampage were brutalized sexually, as well as physically tortured and killed, witnesses to the aftermath say.

Police Superintendent Dudi Katz said officers have collected more than 1,000 statements and more than 60,000 video clips related to the attacks that include accounts from people who reported seeing women raped. He added that investigators do not have firsthand testimony, and it is not clear whether any rape victims survived."

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/17/world/israel-investigates-sexual-viol...

"Israel investigates an elusive, horrific enemy: Rape as a weapon of war

The first indications of possible sexual violence came as early as Oct7, the day that thousands of Hamas and other fighters streamed into Israeli towns and began live-streaming bloodshed and torture.

Footage showed several women stripped of their clothing. One video showed a woman, her hands zip-tied behind her back, with blood on the crotch of her pants.

Later came testimony from witnesses and first responders. One witness described in graphic detail a gang rape at the Nova rave site near Re’im. An Israeli reserve combat paramedic told The Post that he found the bodies of teenage girls with signs of sexual assault.

Combatants from Gaza overran 22 Israeli communities, killed at least 1,200 and took 240 hostage in the surprise attack. But their greater goal, sexual trauma specialists say, was to introduce terror against women — and children and other unarmed civilians — as a means of spreading fear."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/11/25/israel-hamas-rape-sexual...

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 11:28pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

And sorry its not something ive just come up with its been talked about as a real possibility by people who actually know about this shit, it was mentioned in a recent Joe Rogan podcast with a guy involved in International security, hostage negotiations etc and been mentioned in other podcast

Its well documented that sex slavery is not unusual in the middle east and especially with Jihadist type groups and they get the girls of any age, any which way they can including kidnapping.

And According to the United Nations, there is an estimated 2.4 million people around the globe who are victims of human trafficking at any one time, 80% of whom are being exploited as sexual slaves.

And fuck me dead Soggy Dog, you are dead set wanker, you call me a troll, ive been contributing to this thread sharing updates and interesting info with no conflict with others, and then you come in here adding nothing to the conversation just stirring up shit, because you don't like people talking shit about your beloved Hamas because you are a terrorist loving piece of shit.

Anyway just a few examples from a basic google search of how realistic it is, in the middle east in particular with Jihadist groups like ISIS or Hamas etc and this is just the tip of the iceberg there is literally pages upon pages of this shit

"Reports say that many of the men taken hostage have been killed, while the women are being used as sex slaves. "

"Inside the Race to Rescue 2,000 Sex Slaves Still Held by ISIS"https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-02-09/ty-article-magazine/insid...

"Footage has emerged which appears to show the Islamic State group's horrific use of sex slaves as girls are separated from family members in another sickening act of cruelty."

Why would Hamas take hostages. What are they currently doing with the hostages? What is currently being negotiated and carried out. Women and children even. You guys where adamant that 40 babies had been decapitated, in the end it was bullshit. And here we are again. I’m not denying there have been rapes.
But first Sypkan and then your self and the tone of your comments further sexualising and objectifying of the victims is fucking seedy. Your extrapolation of the possibilities further revealed your a bit of a seedy cunt.
I know you need a little bit of guidance which you never ever take. But they’re exchanging the hostages you dolt. The first ones where women and the children. 100%

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Sunday, 26 Nov 2023 at 11:28pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

Why would Hamas take hostages. What are they currently doing with the hostages? What is currently being negotiated and carried out. Women and children even. You guys where adamant that 40 babies had been decapitated, in the end it was bullshit. And here we are again. I’m not denying there have been rapes.
But first Sypkan and then your self and the tone of your comments further sexualising and objectifying of the victims is fucking seedy. Your extrapolation of the possibilities further revealed your a bit of a seedy cunt.
I know you need a little bit of guidance which you never ever take. But they’re exchanging the hostages you dolt. The first ones where women and the children. 100%

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 12:19am

The first link Lacks a bit of credibility, just read it and you’ll understand.

The rest of them have nothing to do with the current situation and the last one there’s more prosecutions of Labor trafficking than sex trafficking. And I don’t think the Palestinian population would have been importing foreign labour. I’m pretty sure that was Israel with the foreign labour. Maybe read the state department article you posted. I did. And it doesn’t support your argument very well.

I’m not pro Hamas I’m just anti bullshit.

And it was RK who I was calling a troll. I called you a seedy cunt…..that’s heaps worse.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 12:58am

I have no doubt that Hamas is chock full of unhinged, broken units, absolutely tragic.

it's a busted part of the world with intricacies that we can't fathom, all sides with cutting edge propaganda and lobbying skills - it is 2023 everywhere.

If @grco's and Optimist's hysteria about the magnificent cultures in the middle east (to whom we all owe a lot, appropriated and usurped ideology notwithstanding) is to be entertained for a minute, then Israel is an outpost of western-great-trad-pillar-blah 'on the edge of a volcano' that is full of dirty, uncivilised sociopaths (???)...

It should be the hope of all (it is certainly mine) that Israel conducts itself in a manner that will be beyond reproach when the dust settles. It will be their legacy into the future, and generations will be disseminating theories about all this for years to come.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 12:46am

so..

rape's ok now if it's by the oppressed...

yeh nah...

fuck off

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/israel-women-hamas-rape-rcna...

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 1:14am

yeh, nah, off the home page, it's a pointless thing to talk about, it's horrific, and hashing through revolting details of it all on a sthrn hemisphere surf website.. yeh, nah

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 6:01am

Thanks Basesix.

green room's picture
green room's picture
green room Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 8:50am

Yo, soggydog, guysmiley, seeds, southernraw...the usual suspects...hitting new lows of toxicity over the weekend I see, and still trying to front for Hamas and rationalise its moves and spin the blame. Same old song, on repeat. Seriously, give it up, dudes.

And speaking of reruns. Hitchens always dropping wisdom bombs. He's on about the real deal behind Islamic terrorism. The Islamic terrorist playbook on repeat over hundreds of years. It's that simple: