Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 9:17am

no cludo still has no cludo lol ;)
spends all day on instagram

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 11:31am
ashsam wrote:

Yep, what a sad existence. The Instagram queen nocluedo keeping swellnet tabs on me from 2022.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 11:43am

Morning Burls!
Any thoughts on that whooping cough spike?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 3:15pm

https://m.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 3:28pm
burleigh wrote:
ashsam wrote:

Yep, what a sad existence. The Instagram queen nocluedo keeping swellnet tabs on me from 2022.

He's not the only one, a few that keep tabs on here, probably save the comments in notes for later use, boomers with too much spare time. ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 3:50pm

^ haha

.... taking the mackeral bait ay (sharing is caring)
- go u booster boys ;);)

The stage is set as trashy serenades burlz
.... boom, boom, boom ;)

https://m.

&pp=ygUnYm9vbSBib29tIGJvb20gbGV0J3MgZ28gYmFjayB0byBteSByb29t

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 6:11pm

Oh no. Why did I click? That bloody song again! Ear worms be damned to hell. Hahaha

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 10:28pm
AndyM wrote:

Morning Burls!
Any thoughts on that whooping cough spike?

A spike the you heard a rumour about? i'm good thanks, i'll save my kids from any future poison being pumped into their veins.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 11:37pm

Bone broth it is then!

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Friday, 5 Jul 2024 at 11:42pm

I had to have bone broth for a coupla days when i was in hospital in February. It was gross.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 12:40am

Bet you didn't get whooping cough or polio though!

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 7:56am

AndyM's comeback for covid jabs that don't even work is polio and whooping cough jabs, ok, lol ;)
the boomers defence ;)

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 8:39am

How do you figure the vax didn’t work?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 9:21am
AndyM wrote:

How do you figure the vax didn’t work?

Surely you’re just taking the piss now Mr polio. If not, has the Dill taken over your account?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 9:21am
ashsam wrote:

AndyM's comeback for covid jabs that don't even work is polio and whooping cough jabs, ok, lol ;)
the boomers defence ;)

The boomer defence is real. Hahahaha

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 9:42am

@ robo/friartuck, aren't you ashamed ;).
@ pureblood burls, I might be a silly old boomer but my memory is still good, and I still crack up when I think of some of the hilarious anti science, anti vax cult crap you were preaching here. How is the new world order treating you champ.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 9:45am
old-dog wrote:

@ robo/friartuck, aren't you ashamed ;).
@ pureblood burls, I might be a silly old boomer but my memory is still good, and I still crack up when I think of some of the hilarious anti science, anti vax cult crap you were preaching here. How is the new world order treating you champ.

Boomer defence 101

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 10:15am

It's incredible that people like the two of you don't seem to have the mental capacity to differentiate between politics and science.
And as I've said before, it's also incredible that you are so deluded that you think you might know better than doctors, statisticians, actuaries etc etc.
You and your ilk are the new religious converts, practicing a faith that has no rational basis.

In any case, think what you will, but the efficacy of the Covid vax is without question.

"‘Whilst it can’t be ignored that there were missteps, and there are things that could have been done better ... this evaluation suggests that if there had been no vaccination rollout, approximately 21,250 deaths would have occurred in NSW, which is some six times higher than the total that was observed over the study period.

‘In addition, it was estimated that unvaccinated individuals had a 7.7-fold greater mortality rate than those who were fully vaccinated [two doses], with this mortality rate estimated to be 11.2 times higher when compared to vaccinated individuals who received a booster.’"

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/modelling-reveals-number-of-li...

"Based on official reported COVID-19 deaths, we estimated that vaccinations prevented 14·4 million (95% credible interval [Crl] 13·7–15·9) deaths from COVID-19 in 185 countries and territories between Dec 8, 2020, and Dec 8, 2021. This estimate rose to 19·8 million (95% Crl 19·1–20·4) deaths from COVID-19 averted when we used excess deaths as an estimate of the true extent of the pandemic, representing a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19·8 million of 31·4 million) during the first year of COVID-19 vaccination. "

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 11:53am

AndyM holding strong to the end, probs have the I am covid vaxed ring people put on their social media on his gravestone lol ;)
Oldflog is just a old boomer that has and always will bow down to what ever their just as old boomer Dr tells them to do lol ;)
Get another jab lads Phyzer needs your $$

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 12:05pm

You’re truly quite dim, and a gobshite of the highest order.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 12:27pm

IMG-7789

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 2:18pm
AndyM wrote:

You’re truly quite dim, and a gobshite of the highest order.

Dim you say How's that working for you? lol ;)

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 2:39pm
Supafreak wrote:

IMG-7789

Haha, that's not bad.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 3:07pm
AndyM wrote:

It's incredible that people like the two of you don't seem to have the mental capacity to differentiate between politics and science.
And as I've said before, it's also incredible that you are so deluded that you think you might know better than doctors, statisticians, actuaries etc etc.
You and your ilk are the new religious converts, practicing a faith that has no rational basis.

In any case, think what you will, but the efficacy of the Covid vax is without question.

"‘Whilst it can’t be ignored that there were missteps, and there are things that could have been done better ... this evaluation suggests that if there had been no vaccination rollout, approximately 21,250 deaths would have occurred in NSW, which is some six times higher than the total that was observed over the study period.

‘In addition, it was estimated that unvaccinated individuals had a 7.7-fold greater mortality rate than those who were fully vaccinated [two doses], with this mortality rate estimated to be 11.2 times higher when compared to vaccinated individuals who received a booster.’"

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/modelling-reveals-number-of-li...

"Based on official reported COVID-19 deaths, we estimated that vaccinations prevented 14·4 million (95% credible interval [Crl] 13·7–15·9) deaths from COVID-19 in 185 countries and territories between Dec 8, 2020, and Dec 8, 2021. This estimate rose to 19·8 million (95% Crl 19·1–20·4) deaths from COVID-19 averted when we used excess deaths as an estimate of the true extent of the pandemic, representing a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19·8 million of 31·4 million) during the first year of COVID-19 vaccination. "

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext

Surely Andy is taking the piss. SURELY.
First wants me to say I’ll get a whooping cough vaccine based off a rumour, and now STILL defending the clot shot.

I knew you were a moron but I didn’t realise the extent of your moronic ways.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 3:13pm

Haha, you're a classic Burls!
Just remember, I bloody love youse ;)

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 6 Jul 2024 at 3:24pm
AndyM wrote:

Haha, you're a classic Burls!
Just remember, I bloody love youse ;)

i heard a rumour bodyboarding was good for the soul. You should take it up. don't question my rumour i heard. I can back it up with a bodyboarder funded paper.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 7 Jul 2024 at 2:48am

Ok! This review is on the fly... as it's gotta be...

tbb mentioned that Global wave was entering and may spike again...
We'll do a quick run around the world
Less virulent broken records gettin' smashed

Europe / Hawaii / is copping highest or higher Hospitalizations than last year!
More surprising and concerning is the higher ICUs are shocking many Hospitals.
Also EU mask mandates in Hospitals & argued for without any fuss!
Mostly it's senior cases but younger deaths are comin' on to now concern many.
Some Tourist towns or cities are hitting new record Covid illness.

Pattern presents similar in all Nations > a Steady Spike then slight Drop then spike as in laddering up!
Can't find any news of any Nation with current wave heading down...all waves are rising.
Perhaps China / Japan Area settled down!

Will share these long ^v data runs...

Hawaii (Hospitals Crisis) Weekly Deaths also concerning
8April 10 > 27April 38 > 12May 21 > 4June 111 > 7June 92 > 17June 141 > 29June 94 > 3July 104

US Tourist Hangs Florida / Nevada / Washington ( California on Watch )
Reffo Checks ... New Mexico / Texas / Utah / Missouri
US reckon they got a wave goin' ...they also gonna push the new brew during fall > then Oz by Xmas!
South America have outbreaks but they're playing them down.

Thailand (Hospital Crisis)
10March 446 > 19May 1882 > 26May 1801 > 16June 2881 > 23June 1823 > 30June 3256
ICU was rising high (Censored) > March Deaths Started 2/wk > 1 day > 2/day
Singapore cases dropped but are weary of rise!

So we can see that UK > EU > Asia > Hawaii > Oz all sharing hospital crisis at same long time.

Qld (Hospitals) started 27March 130 ^v^v^ 2June 280 v^ 30June 384 (higher than JN1 up to 2023)
Qld CHO : Rapidly Mutating to become more Complex > Putting pressure on Health services!
Brains : Patients are 'Sicker than Usual'! (Was talk of more ICU's)
184 [+] Qld Aged Care Staff starting to hit 2023 Staff Levels.

Adding to this NSW / Vic aged care has been falling but holding high for 3 weeks

WA aged care peaked 24 May > 4 July New Outbreaks ( Res / Staff [+] both doubled )
Aged Care Deaths peaked 59/week > 39 this week {rip}
Vic Deaths 6/day rising weekly + Hospitals are Spiking again from high point..
SA Esterman : "New more transmissible / evasive wave hits in a few weeks > Seniors not ready!"

Switch for a sec > Crew mentioned Hooping Cough...Worst in 40 years 10x more than usual
Apparently it often spikes each 4/5 years or so...
UK Q1 2,800 Cases 5 Deaths / EU 60,000 cases 11 kids + 8 adults dead
29 May US 2023-1746 cases > 2024 - 4864 cases
30 June NSW 5372+ Qld 4951+ Vic 1000+ SA 200+ WA 200+ Tassie 72+ NT 20+
https://www.theguardian.com/society/article/2024/may/09/whooping-cough-f...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/whooping-cough-symptoms-...
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/whooping-cough-cases-rise-3-times-high-yea....
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-01/whooping-cough-epidemic-cases-sur...

Directives as said Hospital Yellows / Masks + Vax directives
All Oz Experts agree the Covid Vax is strugglin' to keep up! (Same as Hooping cough vax too!)
> but only ever mention Senior Boosting!
Hinting a new Covid KP2 Vax will arrive at Year's end!

This weeks [Censorship] > Read New Wave (Above)
Vic Health are back to 2wk new outbreak delay...no Data this week > see next week
Record high Wastewater ( Now Forbidden )
Hospital Age Groups ( Now Forbidden )
Hospital ICU ( Now Forbidden )

Note : KP3 Wave is knocking out a lot of ICU data (Trend is that Younger Patients are hooking up!)
Meaning if Media see a jump in ICU > Ask! Oh...Younger People are falling real ill & dying (That's News!)

Ok! Once again...not just tbb onto that...it's right across all nations...younger are in wards > High ICU!
Very reason Vic (Censored Hospital Ages / ICU.)
Check Vic Feb > May [0-65yrs] Rising KP deaths +April > May (0-17yrs) [Hospital] Slowly Rising again!
Coincidence that all sensitive worrying rising data got wiped last week & skipped this week?

Some other concerns...
Back 2 school!
Govt have been Advertising Vax on News / Age Care / Staff but there is no Vax uptick to speak of!
Record Senior AV scripts > Senior Hospitalizations still keep rising! (Thinking KP2/3 is walkin' thru it!)
Also know many Hospitals on Yellow / Orange
So there's enough to concern Govt to Advertise / Censor but otherwise keeping low key!

Ok! You'd wanna know this...coz tbb read these a few times & Mum just shared the Same...
KP3 = Shingles on back of the neck! + Sleepy + Gastro
https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/somnolence-and-shingles-seems-to-b...

LC Blurry Eyes! (These seem to be the current concerns!)

Salute Aussie Guys...Oz + Global Covid Wraps...
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusDownunder/?rdt=33347
https://aus.social/@DenisCOVIDinfoguy
+ Thailand Medical ( Plenty of Break thru World News )
https://www.thailandmedical.news/articles/news