Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:57pm

Where the money is. I’m sure they are making a living off this cover band. Good on them!!

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:13pm

AW, you've just lined up to be the King of the Knockem Down Clown's, perfect timing. Axolotls & firemen now?, my legendary status surpasses reality. The keyboard warrior psuedonym man bag's have been whipped so much into a frenzy they're salivating like a quadriplegic at a blue movie. Pathetic mate. Never wanted to be a role model & never wanted to draw the same lines ( as a surfer) as anybody else. Achieved, period. So don't give a fvck about " half of the regular Swellnet contributors". Do you guys or have you even surfed? Not ever been found wanting when that question was asked. You do you ...

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:25pm

What a windbag. Flatulence.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:30pm

Blue Movie lol haven’t heard that for awhile ;)

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:40pm

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:49pm

This knob is thankfully correcting himself. Possibly?

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:50pm

Got it, so when ol' mate sits on ur face n farts, U do the drawback. Had U figured for that Feebs

seeds wrote:
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Feebs, you always were, you always will be.

Windbag? Not at all mate. I’m the complete opposite.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:52pm

It must be sad being Mal.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 8:59pm

40 years since I’ve had a drawback thankfully lol ;)

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 9:08pm

Not too bad licker, never had to play hide the rope. RUOK?quote=seeds]It must be sad being Mal.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 9:23pm

Where’s Jelly when you need him lol ;)

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 9:46pm

Now that playing the man has appeared to have abated somewhat, still don't know anyone who refused to comply that regretted that decision. Jus saying. Unleash the hound's, Tapping out.

Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Jeez, you lap dog's can't help but frolic, sniff n piss yourselves over each other's marks even tho hindsight is now 20/20 vision.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 10:03pm

what's going on @Mal? is this just life's steam, or is there genuine beef behind it?

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 10:27pm

Apologies it's taken me some time to get back to you on this comment but been up to me armpits in crocodile's
How about ur analogy of a website/pub etc was taken over by bikies or born again Christians or pedophiles or climate activists or whatever? So what? You just gonna stand back at leave it all to them on the basis of numbers & perceived nuances. It was ur favourite website/pub & U liked being there. You just gonna give up ? Like this forum, it's a forum & we're all entitled to our opinion. No fear no favour. Get it,it's not a Fakebook influencers site hence why we're here. So don't care if U don't agree, your call & option. Don't try & corral me & say I shouldn't be using the medium to promote my own views because they don't fit with ur "IN " crowd. Fvck you until I'm banned I'll say what I like, without fear or favour. It's called freedom of speech arseclown.

basesix wrote:
ashsam wrote:

Better be careful B6 he’s a bikie lol ;)

https://www.facebook.com/bloodbikesaustralia/posts/437388634314574/?paip...

yeh, I've read about his journey here and elsewhere with interest.. gotta say the man seems troubled, and I feel for him.

imagine.. going to a pub you don't like, with people you don't like,
and then expecting anyone to give a shit that you don't like it - while you rail against.. what.?  conviviality..  congeniality..  camaraderie..?  hee-haw, takes all sorts..
All the best, Mal.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 10:39pm

that's epic. love it. long live Mal (or whatever who cares what?)
cos you know what would be really farkin sad.. would be if you said things like 'rent free' when you're being a dick (= stuff like 'you do you'.. = US fuckheaderyness).. or think that your sea experience is a patch on the next guy's. It is not. You are small, your bit is meaningful to you, but miniscule, it doesn't matter who you know or knew, and that is precisely the point. But hey, 'you do you' ; ) go hard, Mal, and keep a sense of fucken playfulness..

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 11:23pm

I'll say thanx for your now respectful reply. Yep but nope from me. Calling me out on Americanism's ( is that a word ?) Miniscule ocean experiences? With respect you have no fucking idea what has transpired in my journey as a surfer. Impossible you don't know me personally. Won't labour on it but have had to deal with some devastating tragic circumstances in the water that didn't turn out so good for other's.I gave it my best shot but couldn't make a difference. My journey is small & miniscule? Your right it is compared to what? You then pay out on my identification ofassociates along the journey, some quoted you recognise but other's were unknowns. Fact is I would to this day stand by everyone of them to a man & if the shit hit the fan would back them all to the hilt. No question asked. You see, oh nameless keyboard warrior, we are all real people on this side who wear their hearts on our sleeves & acknowledge our mutual contributions in the journey to date. Without compromise.
Your limp flaccid innuendo's & barb's mean nada. You & your ilk will never know. I sleep comfortably at night, just hope the Aussie no bullshit attached & fair go is forever branded in our psyches.
One day ...

basesix wrote:

that's epic. love it. long live Mal (or whatever who cares what?)
cos you know what would be really farkin sad.. would be if you said things like 'rent free' when you're being a dick (= stuff like 'you do you'.. = US fuckheaderyness).. or think that your sea experience is a patch on the next guy's. It is not. You are small, your bit is meaningful to you, but miniscule, it doesn't matter who you know or knew, and that is precisely the point. But hey, 'you do you' ; ) go hard, Mal, and keep a sense of fucken playfulness..

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 11:35pm

Hey Mal. I know there's been some pretty harrowing times around Margs lately. Very sad. Heard about it through some mates down here. Thoughts go out to you and the crew there. Fkn heavy stuff.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 11:42pm

simply calling you out on fuckheadedness.. nothing against you, I like that I even get to talk to you.. you're a hee-haw darryl dong unto yourself. I have massive respect for you, and what you've gone through..
I'm a 5'2" Malaysian lesbian, I'd be cold-cocked standing next to you if you even shook piss-dribbles off your massive appendage.  I'm sure the (lai-deees..!) familiar with you would attest to this, Mal.  Big Mal.  Big massive Mal.  Mali-bu-yakasha!  Lai-deees!!  

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 11:46pm

I am reading "laidees!!" in a Jerry Lewis voice. Is this wrong?

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 11:50pm

yep, that's it, and Bill Burr derivatively thensforth

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 11:58pm

Dunno fellas but i reckon if i had to go to the trenches, the first person i'd want alongside me is someone like Mal.
Hard truths might hurt however they're probably long overdue. If the word is spoken, surely some of it must contain truths?
Think about it lads. I
Plus if this was a pub, there's been many a time i've stuck my head above the parapet only to be shot down because noone was there to back me up....of the so called lickity spit club. Lets be real now. It's an all inclusive club of back scratchers.

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 12:07am

I wasn't commenting on Mal, at all, Southy. Just confirming the voice in my head. It's amusing to say that word in that voice in your head. Kinda like a song that gets stuck. Or i'm just too easily amused.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 12:12am

@southern, I reckon Mal would find friends here, fer sure..
good on you for pointing it out, I tried too.. (gee, hehe, I hope he LIKES me!)
in terms of this thread, I have made my view known, and I never don't think of your perspecive when I do so, because you have been balanced, affected and elegant in saying where you have found yourself.

I lost a gurlfriend, job, and community, and am still allowed to have my views. As you are. We all are.. and I think Mal is saying this? Stay awesome, legend.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 12:19am

Right back atchya basesix.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 7:54am

Thanx mate, a real good one has departed too soon.
Be careful if ever stuck in that section, that's 4 now lost in exactly the same spot. Will pass on your condolences.

southernraw wrote:

Hey Mal. I know there's been some pretty harrowing times around Margs lately. Very sad. Heard about it through some mates down here. Thoughts go out to you and the crew there. Fkn heavy stuff.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:14am

My condolences as well to Mal and the Margaret River community. Super heavy. One thing I try and remind people to do I in that situation is bend your knees. In a moment of panic you'll probably forget this so it's good to be aware before the situation arises.

We can't be certain it would of changed things here but it's a good one to have in the back of the mind. :(

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:58am

SR, calling the pile on. Good on ya SR.

Asswipe and jelly, you would expect those 2 dumbfucks to blindly join in.
B6 now walking it back..but he always like to stir from behind and let the 2 dumbfucks do his bidding. Teachers pet personified. Bringing the gay slurs..original stuff.
AW, hi hope your well (insert name) jumps in from the sidelines with his usual passive aggressive “I’m above this shit” yet contributes to this shit routine

Blood Bikes seems like a great thing tbh.

Another day in the SN forums. Lol.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 9:24am
Roadkill wrote:

SR, calling the pile on. Good on ya SR.

Asswipe and jelly, you would expect those 2 dumbfucks to blindly join in.
B6 now walking it back..but he always like to stir from behind and let the 2 dumbfucks do his bidding. Teachers pet personified. Bringing the gay slurs..original stuff.
AW, hi hope your well (insert name) jumps in from the sidelines with his usual passive aggressive “I’m above this shit” yet contributes to this shit routine

Blood Bikes seems like a great thing tbh.

Another day in the SN forums. Lol.

This is hilarious coming from the most hated man on SW forums.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 9:24am

For the record,BB' s is an awesome concept. 100% volunteer in time & cost. Is only used when traditional methods of courier can't meet the deadlines in an emergency. On Boxing Day had to do an assignment, pick up Bunbury Hospital deliver to lab in Perth. Rode 3.5 hrs in 43 C heat, made it with 15 mins to spare. The bitumen seal was like a blast furnace. Had already done another delivery 2 day's prior on Xmas eve, pretty buggered & stayed in Perth that night in a cheap arse motel. All at my expense. Rode home at 4 am the next morning, too hot still. My reward? ... Found out 2 days later my effort " made the difference". These guys are angel's with wings. Fwiw. No shit ay.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 9:24am

Everybody Loves Roadkill.
lol ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 9:29am
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

For the record,BB' s is an awesome concept. 100% volunteer in time & cost. Is only used when traditional methods of courier can't meet the deadlines in an emergency. On Boxing Day had to do an assignment, pick up Bunbury Hospital deliver to lab in Perth. Rode 3.5 hrs in 43 C heat, made it with 15 mins to spare. The bitumen seal was like a blast furnace. Had already done another delivery 2 day's prior on Xmas eve, pretty buggered & stayed in Perth that night in a cheap arse motel. All at my expense. Rode home at 4 am the next morning, too hot still. My reward? ... Found out 2 days later my effort " made the difference". These guys are angel's with wings. Fwiw. No shit ay.

“Found out 2 days later my effort " made the difference".“

That would be a good feeling. Amazing stuff.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 10:20am

Wow, everything is cleared up then ;)
- the dill arrived, as a nutless toad chasing warts to lick (as usual)

....this time lil mal provided his backdoor section for dill to pickle ;)
- they also intertwined seatless bike sausages together and slapped the inner tubes of their inner thighs and backsides with lycra.

Now it's official! Lil mal identifies as and truly is a certified yet unacknowledged (nutcracking) hardcore female big wave surfer yay ;)
-he's ok, but laura enever has bigger balls

.....awrmazing sturff ;);)

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 10:31am
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Great stuff!

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 2:39pm

What? You've ralphed all over yourself for us all to see JF. Zero cred poodle dick, Keep gnashing those teeth, embarrassing they'd even let you off the chain. Straight jacket for uou

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 3:11pm

- hahahaha ;)
...carry on ;);)

"Your limp flaccid innuendo's & barb's mean nada. You & your ilk will never know. I sleep comfortably at night"

^ all that foaming at the mouth haha..... chihuahua rabies ;)
- maybe time to get ova yaself cupcake ;);)

https://m.

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 3:48pm

@basesix said "I'm a 5'2" Malaysian lesbian, ,,,"
And a South Australian....
Is that you Penny Wong???

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 5:00pm

The day I take advice from a White Belt wannabe ain't ever gonna be in my wheelhouse. Flippin' you the bird sniffer dawg.Pfft

Jelly Flater wrote:

- hahahaha ;)
...carry on ;);)

"Your limp flaccid innuendo's & barb's mean nada. You & your ilk will never know. I sleep comfortably at night"

^ all that foaming at the mouth haha..... chihuahua rabies ;)
- maybe time to get ova yaself cupcake ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBZUz4C6kqk

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 5:16pm

....haha ;)
- the good ol rent free wheelhouse ay

Carry on ;);)

&pp=ygUPY2hpaHVhaHVhIGFuZ3J5

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 6:28pm

I was curious who this Mal character was, so I googled it, Microsoft A.I. said he was a banker who grew up in Maroochydore before moving to Margaret River, a self-proclaimed world's best builder, and then matter of factly said he came to attention with the hard on incident, after experiencing a hard on so intense it blew the end off.
Then I remembered the Laura Enever WOTD and it all made sense. Fucken gold, classic character. Cheers.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 7:34pm

You so got nothing, like the rest of the naysayers. Never was, never will be . Lick me.

Jelly Flater wrote:

....haha ;)
- the good ol rent free wheelhouse ay

Carry on ;);)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjCjr0njHw&pp=ygUPY2hpaHVhaHVhIGFuZ3J5

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 7:51pm

^ haha, that's a kind offer and all ;)
- and thank you for the creative and poetic display

Just, ummm.... maybe the weird 'lick me' thingy is just ya balls talking to ya
- chihuahuas are renowned for their flexibility ;)

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:18pm

Whac-A- Mole fuckwit, ur now irrelevant, always was,always were/ will be.Touche ,douche bag dog balls. P.S. Not interested in ur amateur Poochhub home movies, zero interest. You have nothing. Fvck ur buckled.quote=Jelly Flater]^ haha, that's a kind offer and all ;)
- and thank you for the creative and poetic display

Just, ummm.... maybe the weird 'lick me' thingy is just ya balls talking to ya
- chihuahuas are renowned for their flexibility ;)

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:20pm

Where's Jelly Flayter when U need him?
Now irrelevant.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:26pm

- thanks again lonely boy ;)
...rest up

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:26pm

....someone say straight jacket ;)

&pp=ygUObGljayBtZSBwYXJvZHk%3D

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:29pm

@ Mal Because? The benevolent but egocentric Mal says so?
Maroochydore haven’t won a cricket match since you left. Please come back.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:34pm

Change ur handle to Jesus Flatulence & now try & rise from the dead. I'll still kerbstop you after the lack of respect you've so bathed in on my behalf.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:37pm

Feebs the flea. Say no more.

seeds wrote:

@ Mal Because? The benevolent but egocentric Mal says so?
Maroochydore haven’t won a cricket match since you left. Please come back.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:39pm

Kerbstop! Shizus!! You are well ‘ard

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 23 Jun 2024 at 8:41pm

- thanks for stopping at the kerb ay
....such a cute lil fella ;)