Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 10:59am
burleigh wrote:

Ive only had Covid once, never jabbed. yet the pin cushions have had it 5 or 6 times.

Any proof?
Sounds like total bullshit.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 2:00pm
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:

Of course you would lol ;)

Feel free to prove me wrong.

post up the forum with a directional link to the statements you posted.

Here you go knock yourself out, as if I would make up all those comments lol ;)

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/9pxjmzq7?p=100

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 2:01pm
burleigh wrote:

Ive only had Covid once, never jabbed. yet the pin cushions have had it 5 or 6 times.

same, only the vaxers keep getting it lol shot immune system

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 2:12pm
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Any proof?

yes champ. I'm the proof. i'm living it, as is my partner and kids. how many times you had covid? and how many jabs you had?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 3:13pm
ashsam wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:

lol. Whirlpool has more anti vax clowns than just about anywhere else

If it’s on whirlpool it must be truthful hey.
In truth only an idiot would take it as fact.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 3:58pm
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:

that's how much you know clown, they ban anti vaxers, very pro vax.
nice try though dill

you must be dumb or can't read, those comments are from vaxers not anti lol ;)
you make a door nail seem smart

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 4:02pm
ashsam wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:

nice try though dill

Evidence 1.^^^^ An idiot taking it as fact.

I rest my case. Funny stuff.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 4:07pm
burleigh wrote:
AndyM wrote:
burleigh wrote:

Any proof?

yes champ. I'm the proof. i'm living it, as is my partner and kids. how many times you had covid? and how many jabs you had?

Christ Almighty, all this time I've been giving you way too much credit.
The "don't worry about kids and polio" should've been a dead giveaway but for some reason I persevered.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 4:12pm
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:

nice try though dill

Evidence 1.^^^^ An idiot taking it as fact.

I rest my case. Funny stuff.

remember the cafe lol ;)
that was the/end for the dill
embarrassing never live that one down
not sure how you can show up here anymore lol ;)

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 4:21pm

This anti vax thread boils down to who you choose to listen to.
The mainstream qualified expert medical science community, or a few unqualified internet influencers making a fortune from telling the algorithm brainwashed anti science, anti-vax, true believers what they want to hear. Dr. John Campbell has made far more from his YouTube clips than from his entire nursing career and has been proven wrong and clueless time and time again. Great career move that. Why are the anti-vaxxers so desperate to blame everything on the "experimental death jab" but never give a thought to the effects of the virus itself? Excess deaths after a once in 100 year pandemic, go figure. No one is denying that there are very rare side effects from the jab, and these people have every right to be angry. Or that the jabs to protect the old and vulnerable and the hospital system from collapse were possibly less effective than hoped for, but many of the claims and misinformation on this thread have been laughable. According to old mate, pure blood burls, the whole thing was a hoax and just a little sniffle so the evil Govt. can control us with lockdowns forever, a new world order. (He's gone quiet on these now). When these anti science types are confronted with the facts, they resort o childish insults and spit the dummy because they've got nothing. Using burls methodology, I had 4 jabs and haven't had so much as a sniffle since, and never had covid, so I must be proof that it works. Most peoples limited immunity from the jabs is long gone, have never even heard of all this crap here and moved on long ago. It was what it was, and no amount of wanking will change it. Now I'll wait for the insults to fly, LOL.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 4:32pm

Why would you listen to the qualified expert medical science community?

Makes no sense ;)

FWIW I had two jabs and I've never had Covid so without a shadow of a doubt the vax works 100%, doesn't it Burls?

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:24pm
old-dog wrote:

This anti vax thread boils down to who you choose to listen to.
The mainstream qualified expert medical science community, or a few unqualified internet influencers making a fortune from telling the algorithm brainwashed anti science, anti-vax, true believers what they want to hear. Dr. John Campbell has made far more from his YouTube clips than from his entire nursing career and has been proven wrong and clueless time and time again. Great career move that. Why are the anti-vaxxers so desperate to blame everything on the "experimental death jab" but never give a thought to the effects of the virus itself? Excess deaths after a once in 100 year pandemic, go figure. No one is denying that there are very rare side effects from the jab, and these people have every right to be angry. Or that the jabs to protect the old and vulnerable and the hospital system from collapse were possibly less effective than hoped for, but many of the claims and misinformation on this thread have been laughable. According to old mate, pure blood burls, the whole thing was a hoax and just a little sniffle so the evil Govt. can control us with lockdowns forever, a new world order. (He's gone quiet on these now). When these anti science types are confronted with the facts, they resort o childish insults and spit the dummy because they've got nothing. Using burls methodology, I had 4 jabs and haven't had so much as a sniffle since, and never had covid, so I must be proof that it works. Most peoples limited immunity from the jabs is long gone, have never even heard of all this crap here and moved on long ago. It was what it was, and no amount of wanking will change it. Now I'll wait for the insults to fly, LOL.

Old-Dog. Hi mate.

Surprise, surprise, no insults here, I agree with what you stated.

For fuck sake what were countries meant to do, sit back and do nothing, lose a lot of elderly people and children.
We all know a small proportion of any sample size come medicines and vaccinations will have an adverse reaction, that’s how the biological world works.

There is genetic diversity amongst all living biota, most survive, a small few die.

We need to stop excluding ourselves from normal biological rates of attrition.

We are not clones !!!. AW

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:28pm

Think you forgot the vax didn’t work AW lol ;)
Big pharma thanks you though.
Don’t forget vaxed were bringing COVID into nursing homes when unvaxed were banned, saw it first hand.
Short memory.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:34pm
ashsam wrote:

Don’t forget vaxed were bringing COVID into nursing homes when unvaxed were banned, saw it first hand.
Short memory.

Ashsam. Hi mate. Hope you’re well.

It certainly worked at my end and around my region.
Most people I know were happy to get the jab and glad they were jabbed.

Don’t believe everything you read. I use the people’s poll, nearly everyone I know were all for it.

Alas, we live in a dichotomous world, there will always be two trains of thought.

As evident in nearly every forum topic on Swellnet.

Now, where did I put my needle, spoon, rubber band and !!!!.AW

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:39pm
ashsam wrote:

Short memory.

"Why did Brian become such a dick?  I've noticed that the last 2-3 years until now, Brian has often been more of a dick, and more of a joke. For example, Season 13 Episode 5, Brian gets all his teeth knocked out because of @blackers and the family refuses to help fix it. So while sulking, @RK feels bad and helps Brian fix his teeth. His new teeth lands him a job in real estate, where Brian screws over @Opti by having him buy a dump without @Opti realizing it was a dump. Brian then hides from @JF for 72 hours just so he can't back out. It really annoys @AW that Brian can be such a jerk now. He's also more of a 'worthless' character who's lost most of his charm. What do you guys think about Brian?"  (quote from DuffleCrack @reddit)

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:44pm

I’m glad you edited that as I was thinking I must have missed something here. ;);)

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:49pm
basesix wrote:
ashsam wrote:

Short memory.

"Why did Brian become such a dick?  I've noticed that the last 2-3 years until now, Brian has often been more of a dick, and more of a joke. For example, Season 13 Episode 5, Brian gets all his teeth knocked out because of @blackers and the family refuses to help fix it. So while sulking, @RK feels bad and helps Brian fix his teeth. His new teeth lands him a job in real estate, where Brian screws over @Opti by having him buy a dump without @Opti realizing it was a dump. Brian then hides from @JF for 72 hours just so he can't back out. It really annoys @AW that Brian can be such a jerk now. He's also more of a 'worthless' character who's lost most of his charm. What do you guys think about Brian?"  (quote from DuffleCrack @reddit)

Basesix. Hi mate.

Well, I think you’ve summed it up very well.

I say old chaps, maybe we call it ‘ The Life of Brian’. AW

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 9:03pm

I want to know what I did to make Brian lose his teeth. Otherwise, carry on.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 9:21pm

Jeez, you lap dog's can't help but frolic, sniff n piss yourselves over each other's marks even tho hindsight is now 20/20 vision.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 9:33pm

wouldn't bother getting too into it @blackers, give things the time they deserve..
(like essendon airport @ hope st, and vovos last night)
https://www.reddit.com/r/familyguy/comments/5gdv4v/why_did_brian_become_...

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 9:36pm
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Jeez, you lap dog's can't help but frolic, sniff n piss yourselves over each other's marks even tho hindsight is now 20/20 vision.

Aren’t you the self appointed and anointed lap dog of the surf world in Marg’s.

Frolicking around the ankles and sniffing the arses of all of yesterdays national and international surfers you so happen to know.

I’d love to hear from them. Mal who? , nah, never heard of him. AW

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 2:09am

Victoria Winter Peak Covid Wave Table
tbb thanks Oz / Vic Frontline for Data sharing...(Censored in most nations)
Vax or Not salutes Fed / Vic Health for sharing weekly peak Covid Data...very healthy & helpful.
https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/covid-19-outbreaks-in-au...
https://www.health.vic.gov.au/infectious-diseases/victorian-covid-19-sur...
Victoria AV Scripts (1st AV Wave 27.5% > May 2024 Record High 34.3% of Oz Total PBS )
Vic DOH / Royal Mbne CEO : "Vax is mutating a faster more evasive BT VOC > AV criteria to Expand "
https://www.doherty.edu.au/news-events/podcast/when-should-i-get-my-covi...

Vic Covid Warning > [ Active ] Hospital Cases Rising
https://www.health.vic.gov.au/health-alerts/increase-in-covid-19-activity

Weekly {R.I.P} as shown
A / C Deaths > Victoria...........Health Precinct Peaks as shown
16th May 40 > 14th May 23
23rd May 37 > 21st May 28 (24th May Vic Aged care Staff Peak)
30th May 29 > 28th May 30 (31st May Vic Aged care Outbreaks + Residents Peak)
* 1st June Vic Hosp' Stage 2 (Orange Escalation now Daily) 20x Orange During May 2024 (See Vidz)
06th June 49 >>4th June 44 (06th June Vic Hospital Peak)
13th June 48 >11th June n/a (13th June Mbne Record High WW [+])
20th June 59 >18th June n/a (13th June Regional 2nd High WW [+])

*Videos relate to Peak Hospitalization Period (Above)

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsMelbourne/videos/hospitals-re-activate-mea...

22nd June MP S.C. : (Chemist Covid Boosters before School Holidays)
Confusing School Holiday Directive..."Note School Kids can't get boosted...Ok!
https://www.instagram.com/sarahconnollymp/reel/C8eFRuwBH_J/

Vic Health...Healthy 17 and under Youth must not get boosters!
https://www.northbrightonmedical.com.au/covid19-vaccines
https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-victoria

Vax or Not Crew Salute Frontline Vic Health...Good Health to all...get well soon!

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 4:50am

Awww, butt hurt little puppy? Go fetch. Sook free zone here mate, you wouldn't fit in. All good, beg, that's a good little boy. The neutering got you real good ay AW?
You really need to stop barking up the wrong tree but I guess that's what lap dog's do? You wear the moniker well, You own it. Pffft.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 9:43am
basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 2:11pm
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Awww, butt hurt little puppy? Go fetch. Sook free zone here mate, you wouldn't fit in. All good, beg, that's a good little boy. The neutering got you real good ay AW?
You really need to stop barking up the wrong tree but I guess that's what lap dog's do? You wear the moniker well, You own it. Pffft.

hahahahaha, nice that you're gay for @AW, but jeez, you sure know how to clear a room..  (if there's a thread that needs to have light shone in its veins or get bleach-drunked, it's this one, so it's appreciated)  -  Ivamectastic!

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 5:38pm

Livin' rent free in ur head's. Circle the wagons sniffer dogs. You're being owned.

basesix wrote:
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

hahahahaha, nice that you're gay for @AW, but jeez, you sure know how to clear a room..  (if there's a thread that needs to have light shone in its veins or get bleach-drunked, it's this one, so it's appreciated)  -  Ivamectastic!

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 5:35pm
Mal Caithness1 wrote:
basesix wrote:
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

yeeew!

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 5:50pm
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 5:53pm
basesix wrote:
Mal Caithness1 wrote:
basesix wrote:
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

yeeew!

Sniffer dog, lap dog, little puppy…

Loves his canines big Mal, not to mention he “owns” half of swellnets regular commenters by now.
WA is the only state big enough to contain his ego. King of the West!

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 5:58pm
ashsam wrote:

Better be careful B6 he’s a bikie lol ;)

https://www.facebook.com/bloodbikesaustralia/posts/437388634314574/?paip...

yeh, I've read about his journey here and elsewhere with interest.. gotta say the man seems troubled, and I feel for him.

imagine.. going to a pub you don't like, with people you don't like,
and then expecting anyone to give a shit that you don't like it - while you rail against.. what.?  conviviality..  congeniality..  camaraderie..?  hee-haw, takes all sorts..
All the best, Mal.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:02pm

- just a malfunctioning chihuahua ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:04pm

;);)

https://m.

&pp=ygUzcGVvcGxlIHdobyBzYXkgdGhleXJlIGxpdmluZyByZW50IGZyZWUgaW4geW91ciBoZWFk

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:10pm

oh, fuck @Jelly, I gotta get back there soon, what a people, hahaha.
sliding at 'quite a pace' backwards on yer arse, pretty much sums up life, huh?.. and if you manage to do it with gormless look of childish wonder.. you've won.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:14pm

^ it's true haha
....maybe mal needs to rediscover this (just a tad)

In the meantime, gotta say the big fella has good taste being gay for AW ;)

https://m.

&pp=ygUHZ28gd2VzdA%3D%3D

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:20pm

Captcha, prove ur not a robot. Identify all commentators who identify as lap dog's.You guys are the gift that keeps giving. Dig dog's dig.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:22pm

it's great you're proud of who you are, mal.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:32pm

Well ard! Is our Mal. Silly muppet.
His bike’s got more CCs then the midget does.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:32pm
basesix wrote:
ashsam wrote:

Better be careful B6 he’s a bikie lol ;)

https://www.facebook.com/bloodbikesaustralia/posts/437388634314574/?paip...

yeh, I've read about his journey here and elsewhere with interest.. gotta say the man seems troubled, and I feel for him.

imagine.. going to a pub you don't like, with people you don't like,
and then expecting anyone to give a shit that you don't like it - while you rail against.. what.?  conviviality..  congeniality..  camaraderie..?  hee-haw, takes all sorts..
All the best, Mal.

He makes me look good lol ;)

Spent a few days in Edinburgh in a heat wave, was 30c.
The train back to Manchester the aircon was broken, never forget that day lol

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:34pm
seeds wrote:

Well ard! Is our Mal. Silly muppet.
His bike’s got more CCs then the midget does.

Seeds keep forgetting to ask you, ever seen Late for Woodstock up there?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:35pm

Many times

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:51pm

Confirmed, when ur over the target U cop the most flak. In this case, the most yap. Interesting you all profiling me, even with my own identity disclosed, & you still have nfi. Feeble pissants. Enjoying the banter.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:56pm

Fucken windbag.

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 6:57pm

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:02pm

Feebs, you always were, you always will be.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:17pm
seeds wrote:

Many times

My cousin is the bass player, he’s a surfer.
We had a band growing up with my brother on guitar, me drummer lol ;)
First gig was Gosford Hotel, free drinks :)
He’s in a Janice Joplin tribute band up there too.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:27pm

I’ll say hello next time. They are very popular as is Living in the 70’s cover band.

AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace's picture
AlfredWallace Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:39pm
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Oh. Mal. 1975.

You’re the John Paul Young of WA.!!!

‘Take A Look At Me , I’m Yesterday’s Hero, Yesterday’s Hero.’

I see all glaziers in the SW of your state are always out of mirrored glass, you purchase it all for your own self adornment .

You’ve never got anything constructive or useful to say, so why bother .?

That’s right, you were a fireman, who supposedly saved people lives, so that means ,

You’re a Yesterdays Hero, still living off that are we.

You’re an Axolotl, if you know what that is, an aquatic animal related to salamanders, they stay in a juvenile body form (paedomorphic) for their entire life. I think we’ve found one. AW

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:48pm
Mal Caithness1 wrote:

Feebs, you always were, you always will be.

Windbag? Not at all mate. I’m the complete opposite.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Saturday, 22 Jun 2024 at 7:53pm
seeds wrote:

I’ll say hello next time. They are very popular as is Living in the 70’s cover band.

Wish they’d come down here, Byron/Murwullimbah seems about as far south as they go.