Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:02pm

I like soup.
- and projectile vomit.
(can we make it a white bean, spinach & kale?
reckon @ashsam'd like that one, high iron and antioxidants..)

are we getting ahead of ourselves..?
has anyone even heard the Halfwits and Boofheads demo tape?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:07pm
basesix wrote:

I like soup.
- and projectile vomit.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:08pm
poo-man wrote:

Thanks Andy and udo for the links. That ONS data is quite hard to understand but i'll take it as correct.
I would like all countries with excess death rates to publish hospitalisation stats compared to vax status then it puts to bed any connection but NZ and many countries haven't done that hence allowing speculation to grow. The Japan study has been peer reviewed and linked a higher cancer rate with post vax. My personal connections have now had several cancer cases in the last 2 years with 2 now deceased hence my concern and wondering whether i'm just unlucky surrounded by death. Not to mention several cases of heart issues including some very young. I'm just querying with an open mind. The conversation has always been very pro vaccine and Helen Petoussis Harris is one of those people who the nz government was consulting on the vax roll out so is very much defending.
Just give us the answers NZ ministry of health and Australian health

Helen Petoussis Harris?
As a vaccinologist??
You couldn't make this shit up :)

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:11pm
southernraw wrote:
basesix wrote:

I like soup.
- and projectile vomit.

That's gotta be Burls on the right, right?
Looks like he's got lockjaw, probably from tetanus.
Shoulda vaxxed Burls.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:14pm
basesix wrote:

I like soup.
- and projectile vomit.

Should be plenty of Mexican food down there? lol

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:20pm
basesix wrote:

^ good bandname, @ashsam, we're trying to put together a Grippy Little Toes arvo gig in Melbs. You could ride-share down with @seeds, if you wanna support.. what kinda sound you going for?

Why would anyone want to go there in middle of winter, if at all ever lol

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:29pm

no-one would.

re you other point, the map works like a flipped americas, here in the antipodes ..
i.e qld is florida, perth is washington state, gnaraloo is an undiscovered cali, our corner is new england.
'mexican' is maybe north of you. half your luck, mexican (east european) rules.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:26pm

Where’s Jelly? Got the boot? lol

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:29pm
basesix wrote:

no-one would.

re you other point, the map works like a flipped americas, here in the antipodes ..
i.e qld is florida, perth is washington state, gnaraloo is an undicovered cali, our corner is new england.
'mexican' is maybe north of you. half your luck, mexican (east european) rules.

Sure Swellnet meet up, my mates son up here has a boxing gym, could be fun. lol.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:30pm

well, that seems a weird thing to say.
are you offering, like, a group shower or something..?

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:39pm
basesix wrote:

well, that seems a weird thing to say.
are you offering, like, a group shower or something..?

Nothing wrong with some good old fisti cuffs lol under supervision.
Might shut up a few on here mouthing off in future ;)

Southern v Burleigh round 1.
Me and Seeds round 2.
Roadkill v everyone lol

AW v Supa at 12 paces with walking sticks lol

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:41pm

a light moment in a hr puff n bluff, 'wot fisticuffs??'

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:39pm

Haha Roadkill v everyone. That is funny!!

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:43pm

Nice try trashy u big farkn fairy ;)

- no gloves, unlimited rounds, no pretend gym

...you're really just a pretend hero gary busey wannabe soldier boy
- still cleaning the piss off ya boots ay david the second lol lolol lololol

https://m.

&pp=ygUQZ2FyeSBidXNleSBmdW5ueQ%3D%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:45pm

Not sure who AndyM should match up with but they will have to be vaxinated for everything lol ;)

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:46pm

^AndyM will ragdoll u trashy haha
;)

&pp=ygUUYWN0aW9uIGJyb25zb24gdGVycnk%3D

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:49pm

Right on time Belly fat returns with vengeance lol
Must have a nose for it lol oink oink

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:51pm

Nah, Burleigh's like an annoying little brother. Knows exactly how to push my buttons and i'd love to clip him one to keep him in check(metaphorically of course) but definitely wouldn't wanna cause proper harm. Plus he might bash the crap outta me anyway!

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 9:56pm

haha JF on fire. Love it.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 10:30pm

Giggles wrote “ JF ,Seeds, Supa, Adam, AW, and anyone else, sorry for my antagonising posts yesterday and before, won't be going down that road again.
Life is too short to be getting peed off with people. Head pulled in lol
AS. “ ……..what happened giggles ?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 10:49pm
Supafreak wrote:

Giggles wrote “ JF ,Seeds, Supa, Adam, AW, and anyone else, sorry for my antagonising posts yesterday and before, won't be going down that road again.

Doh!! Lol :-D

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Sunday, 16 Jun 2024 at 11:03pm

- haha yep, huff n puff trashy full o wind & without restraint ;)
.... nothin but a good ol joe spaghetti o

lol lolol lololol

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 5:26am
AndyM wrote:
poo-man wrote:

Thanks Andy and udo for the links. That ONS data is quite hard to understand but i'll take it as correct.
I would like all countries with excess death rates to publish hospitalisation stats compared to vax status then it puts to bed any connection but NZ and many countries haven't done that hence allowing speculation to grow. The Japan study has been peer reviewed and linked a higher cancer rate with post vax. My personal connections have now had several cancer cases in the last 2 years with 2 now deceased hence my concern and wondering whether i'm just unlucky surrounded by death. Not to mention several cases of heart issues including some very young. I'm just querying with an open mind. The conversation has always been very pro vaccine and Helen Petoussis Harris is one of those people who the nz government was consulting on the vax roll out so is very much defending.

Helen Petoussis Harris?
As a vaccinologist??

Yep a vaccinologist!
And one that said she wouldn't be taking any more boosters herself a year ago in an interview while still recommending it to others

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 7:07am
Supafreak wrote:

No sense of humour supa? There’s a diff lol
Did you save that in your notes app lol.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 8:58am
poo-man wrote:
AndyM wrote:
poo-man wrote:

Helen Petoussis Harris?
As a vaccinologist??

Yep a vaccinologist!
And one that said she wouldn't be taking any more boosters herself a year ago in an interview while still recommending it to others

Hmm, seems like that's not quite accurate then.
Anyway I was more remarking on her name and its similarity to pertussis, that was the gag.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 10:19am

AndyM a beer coaster would have been a better option

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 11:26am

Cmon Burls, don’t go all “post-truth, create your own reality” on me.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 11:28am
southernraw wrote:

holy cow - they frickin rock.. looks like Halfwits and Boofheads will be headlining!

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 4:16pm
AndyM wrote:

Cmon Burls, don’t go all “post-truth, create your own reality” on me.

Sounds like you’re fighting your own demons champ. I’ll leave ya to it

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 5:42pm
udo wrote:

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/vaccine-expert-injects-some-truth-into-...
https://www.globalvaccinedatanetwork.org/blog/Vaccine_Victory_How_COVID-...

Ok that's interesting. I hadn't seen that.
I guess i'm just really concerned about whether there is a connection with more health dramas or not. Seems a simple thing to me to have a rate for cancer say compared to vax status. Can't find any data on any of that in NZ and the only peer reviewed stuff that i've seen is out of Japan.
Only today another senior NZ political party leader diagnosed with cancer and currently we have not one but two royal family members with the C. Never seen that in my lifetime either.

poo-man's picture
poo-man's picture
poo-man Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 5:54pm

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 6:07pm

Helen has had 4 Jabs.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Monday, 17 Jun 2024 at 6:56pm

Ha. My mate Ross Jabronski has had 4 Helens. We always called him 'jabs'.
(Still married to the third. reckons the 4th one really goes.)
Didn't the above Helen campaign to have Whooping Cough's official name changed to 'Petousis' in honour of her research?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Tuesday, 18 Jun 2024 at 1:03pm

Rundown on Global Wave...
As all imagine once just glance this data now gotta unearth weird neighbourly news updates.
Some of these are month old others are weekly...
Some data is WW < > Cases < > Hospitalizations (Just take wotz on offer!)
At this stage tbb will relay how the data unfolds & that rolls out by new KP strains & spikes.
Pretty much backed off once The Global Wave was outed....

Ok! This end game strain is not ruled out as it still eerily plays out like Geert forecasts...
Nothin' in Africa (vs) Rapid rise in all Vax Nations + Crew will note Oz Aged > Vic Deaths are rising!
Guess we can pin *Nations having a rough run...coz that's still news!

2024 Global rise of Covid Timeline (All are still rising)

10 March *Thailand / Madagascar
17 March *Oz
31 March UK
7 April *Hawaii
14 April Russia / Malaysia / Cambodia
21 April France / Belgium / Austria / Italy + India / China / Japan
28 April (EU) Denmark
5 May Ireland / Netherlands / Sweden / Germany / Portugal / Malta +*NZ +Canada +Central Pan Pac Is.
12 May (World) Brasil + US (re: Holidays > Hawaii / California / Florida / Maine + Migrant Cities)
26 May Argentina + French Polynesia

Notes : World Stage Players Spain (vs) Argentina via (Russia-Ukraine vs UK > Gibraltar/ Falklands)
Olympic Games (French Polynesia on Fire) > China fuelling High Seas Drama...Like Wot...Us! Never!
Media have been plotting a positive Olympics...
https://www.connexionfrance.com/news/covid-19-in-france-hospital-consult...
https://theconversation.com/how-the-paris-olympics-could-become-a-super-...

On this serious matter of Covid severity are there other outliers...Sadly Yes... as a matter of fact!

Rising Hospital Crisis

*Thailand ~ 10 March(446/wk) > 25May (1801/wk) v^ 15th June (2,881/wk) (15wk Health Crisis)
https://www.facebook.com/informationcovid19/photos_by
*Victoria~ 31 March(80/day avg)>7 June(412/day avg) >Slight drop? (11wk Health Crisis)4 Deaths/Day
https://www.health.vic.gov.au/infectious-diseases/victorian-covid-19-sur...
*WA ~ 31 March (74/day age) > 2 June (228/day avg) > Slight Drop (11 wk Health Crisis)
https://www.health.wa.gov.au/articles/f_i/infectious-disease-data/covid1...
*Hawaii ~14 April (10/wk) > 4 June (111/wk) v^ 12 June (105/wk) 2nd Highest Hospital Wave
https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/current-situation-in-ha...

+

*NZ ~28 April (142/wk) > 26 May (387/wk) Dropping ? (Highest since Dec 2022)
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/in-depth/450874/covid-19-data-visualisations-...

Note Vic has highest Global Death rate 4/day (Also highest 1,000/day AV doses > 34% of Oz Supplies)
Vic CHO : AV scripts criteria will likely Broaden further...

All highly Vaxed / Boosted Nations goin' off at once just as Geert Predicted...
Geert did say not this Strain but a New one...End June Timetable fits OK but without evading strain...?
One can clearly see Geert is nearing the Mark ahead of Dopey Experts...
Should these Boosters > AV's keep mutating faster evading Strains...that's an instant Global Crisis.

Vic CHO openly states Vax is mutating faster more evasive strains needing more AV scripts.
Geert & Vic CHO Royal Mbne epidemiologist are now forecasting very similar VOC concerns.
Even a few weeks or months ago that would be unthinkable!
It is what it is...alarming nature of Pandemic is soldiering on towards the end game.

Extra Notes (Both Spanish Flu + Non Vaxed Eritrea's Covid Wave were all over within a Year)
18th Feb 2022 last Covid death in Non Vaxed Eritrea.
eg: Same as Un vaxed Oz : 28th Oct 2020- 10 July 2021 = 3 deaths was almost all over in Oz...
(Soon as Vax kicked in the deaths Sky Rocketed to more than 5x the peak Non vaxed period)
https://www.lung.org/blog/flu-covid-two-pandemics
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/eritrea
Vaxed Nations now enter there 5th Year of more infectious more evasive Strains = Health Crisis

This being the only Global Timeline tbb can provide...not seen anything near half as comprehensive!
Please cut some slack if it's less than adequate...as this took weeks at the wheel as it was!
If any can present more encompassing Pandemic data...please feel free to share!
Coz Data indicates the World should be on Covid Watch not laughing it off!

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Wednesday, 19 Jun 2024 at 11:21am

This is how screwed up some people are, some comments from another forum on their current covid experience ;) first one is a ripper, BRAINWASHED still believes vax will stop you getting covid lol
Last one is terrible.

Tried getting more nasal swab tests today. They are limiting them because the pharmacist described COVID in the local community as "rampant". If you are unvaxxed and not wearing a good mask out there especially VIC, please seriously consider it.

[I"m fully vaccinated (6 shots)"]
I'm 69 and a 6-shoter (last: Dec 2023). I enquired at the pharmacy about getting another shot before visiting the US, but was told, unless I'm over 75, (or I presume, have a suitable chronic illness), it's now every 12 months.

I've just tested positive. Damn!!! 5 shot vaxx. After being covid free from the very start. Maybe a mild temp but the pain in my joints is extreme – like I've been hit by a bus.

Triple vaxxed means you probably last got vaccinated at the end of 2021, start of 2022.
That immunity is LONG GONE.
You need to do two things
a) immediately get vaccinated
b) change your habits and behaviours. Avoid high-risk settings. Wear a mask when in public.

I ended up contracting Covid only once (was double vaxxed) in early 2023 most likely from the Christmas shopping crowds. It was only a 3 day or so stint with symptoms (headaches, sore throat and fatigue), it really wasn't a bad experience for me.
Later on I had to get my third Covid shot as it was a requirement for travelling overseas and started developing vision problems a week or so after which eventually progressed into full blown Visual Snow Syndrome (VSS). I didn't really have anything wrong with my vision prior to this other than a minor astigmatism which was corrected with glasses. Very upsetting that I've contracted this life altering problem with no effective treatment options.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 20 Jun 2024 at 7:33pm

^^^

my gawwwds...

the 'misinformation' maelstrom in full effect...

so much damage done

can we ever recover from this?

(not the covid bit!)

the ignorance is astounding, and these people are so confident in their 'knowledge'

sadly, this includes a couple of australian 'journalists' I can think of...

the whole thing is just terrifying, this time and place that we're in

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 20 Jun 2024 at 7:38pm

Boggles my mind, Sypkan. For once we are in total agreement.
ps. I agree with most of what you say. I bet that surprises you.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Thursday, 20 Jun 2024 at 9:16pm

hey, ashy, (I'm not invested in this thread, so I'll only chuck a quick think down).. If the elderly, vulnerable and front line workers ask me for something again, I'll do what they believe is reasonable, especially if there are unknowns. They are smart, have more to lose than me, and they do more proper research and 'expert' sifting than I have time for. If they get misinformed or duped, that's shit, and they'll let us know how pissed off they are about it, I'm sure, and call bullshit on those who lied, they'll have lost more than me (again), but they'll probably say thanks for showing aussie solidarity. I couldn't care less what the average joe thinks.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 1:35am

Yeah! Hear wot yer saying...can only reasonably say humans are human...all in this together!
Got too many sick family & friends that had the shots...tryin' to keep ahead for that reason alone!

Still insist that the way they coated the vials with endless freeze / thaw options...the doses are wild!
One refrozen 7th dose could kill some or several room temp slow thaw 1st draw Doses could cruise!
All depends on the Temp / Shake on delamination of the graphene shards cuttin' cells like diamonds.

No! There is no Graphene in the Vax it's baked into in all the Vials with 4 other reactive nasties.
Yes! Nasties that increase infection & swell bodies more so after 2nd dose...sound familiar?
All thaws from the vial laminate as ya give it a shake...everyone gets a Wild Hot Shot...None the Same!
The super magnetic hexagons lasso the Frozen Air dispersed mRNA to then rocket it thruout.
Not one bastard tells ya half of wotz in the brew aside from tbb...

All are free to check various baked Vial compounds to kick the thawed mRNA like no Vial ever before.
Yes! Of course that's why they baked in the tracers...to enter yer bodies once thawed...how can it not?
Not one Nation lists the myriad a Vial ingredients or how they react when thawed into the mucky Vax...
Which incidentally bears no resemblance whatsoever to the original P1 brew ingredients on the box.

Just saying...those ingredients on the Box are completely different to the P2 gunk in yer bodies.
Very much doubt they constitute even half of wot's in there...as said...half of them ain't there either!
Can safely share...
A Lucky Dip Hot Shot is wot ya all got...each a different dose, unlisted, untested & not even targeted.
Vigorous re-Frozen Shake to a gentle swirl of Thawed Room Temp vial...are entirely different brews.
Each needle is Dipped in the Thawing Shards & coated to then contaminate every tissue before target.

Everything is one big lie coz not one scientist can evaluate any 2 mixed brew doses, never the same.
Not ONEOFUS...but rather a Freak show of mutated reaction from mystery gain of function...cool huh!
Actually makes tbb wanna give one of them Frozen Shard Shakes a shot to kickstart this Ol' grey mare!

Geert raised Julian's import of GMOs brewing DNA seeded mutations...ain't no comin' back from that.
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/the-endgame
In case yer all missed the trick here...this is the Aussie Guy Geert is referring to...
Run this Vid again...
Court Case on illegal import of GMO GOF Next Gen crimewave of mutated DNA Genocide...
Starts a little slow but then Julian keeps kickin' clear thru all them Closed doors...bloody legend!
Less about Vax (vs) Non Vax, but more about Shootin' up alien GMO DNA into anywhere but there.

Anyhow...on with the show...Hospitalization Data is frightening and follows from World Wrap above!
Here's the last 3 weeks French Newspapers on Covid...
https://www.connexionfrance.com/news/covid-19-in-france-latest-official-...
https://www.connexionfrance.com/news/covid-19-in-france-hospital-consult...
https://www.connexionfrance.com/news/why-covid-19-hospital-cases-are-ris...

7th June 2024 : Russia 82,000 cases > 60,000 Outpatients > 22,000 Hospitalized with Covid.
Explains why Putin is on a World Tour!
Good thing 20,000 Russian patients ain't gonna compete for 1,507 Olympic Ideal Covid beds

Goat : "How ya like me now...Team USA will likely need a back up Olympian!

Better run a Russian Doll 3 peat check on that eye opener!
https://www.interfax.ru/spief2024/965509
https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/6760486
https://tass.ru/obschestvo/21051237

NZ Wrap not so rosy report either...Covid is everywhere all at once! No matter the season!
Lets all hope today's Oz data starts backin' down.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2024/06/20/fzpv-j20.html

Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1's picture
Mal Caithness1 Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:38am

Sypkan, clearly the most onto it commentary on this whole website's forum's. Instills a listen approach with accurate & unbiased factual dissemination of modern issues. Seems to only discuss topics that he has knowledge of & about, well done. Keep on keeping on mate. I share your insight's & value your opinions. Seems there's hope for you, Feebs, yet.

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 7:44am

B6 wow lol ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 8:39am
ashsam wrote:

This is how screwed up some people are, some comments from another forum on their current covid experience ;) first one is a ripper, BRAINWASHED still believes vax will stop you getting covid lol
Last one is terrible.

Tried getting more nasal swab tests today. They are limiting them because the pharmacist described COVID in the local community as "rampant". If you are unvaxxed and not wearing a good mask out there especially VIC, please seriously consider it.

[I"m fully vaccinated (6 shots)"]
I'm 69 and a 6-shoter (last: Dec 2023). I enquired at the pharmacy about getting another shot before visiting the US, but was told, unless I'm over 75, (or I presume, have a suitable chronic illness), it's now every 12 months.

I've just tested positive. Damn!!! 5 shot vaxx. After being covid free from the very start. Maybe a mild temp but the pain in my joints is extreme – like I've been hit by a bus.

Triple vaxxed means you probably last got vaccinated at the end of 2021, start of 2022.
That immunity is LONG GONE.
You need to do two things
a) immediately get vaccinated
b) change your habits and behaviours. Avoid high-risk settings. Wear a mask when in public.

I ended up contracting Covid only once (was double vaxxed) in early 2023 most likely from the Christmas shopping crowds. It was only a 3 day or so stint with symptoms (headaches, sore throat and fatigue), it really wasn't a bad experience for me.
Later on I had to get my third Covid shot as it was a requirement for travelling overseas and started developing vision problems a week or so after which eventually progressed into full blown Visual Snow Syndrome (VSS). I didn't really have anything wrong with my vision prior to this other than a minor astigmatism which was corrected with glasses. Very upsetting that I've contracted this life altering problem with no effective treatment options.

I would file this under the folder

stuff that never happened

sub folder

made up BS

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 9:01am

Of course you would lol ;)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 9:04am
ashsam wrote:

Feel free to prove me wrong.

post up the forum with a directional link to the statements you posted.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 10:30am
basesix wrote:

hey, ashy, (I'm not invested in this thread, so I'll only chuck a quick think down).. If the elderly, vulnerable and front line workers ask me for something again, I'll do what they believe is reasonable, especially if there are unknowns. They are smart, have more to lose than me, and they do more proper research and 'expert' sifting than I have time for. If they get misinformed or duped, that's shit, and they'll let us know how pissed off they are about it, I'm sure, and call bullshit on those who lied, they'll have lost more than me (again), but they'll probably say thanks for showing aussie solidarity. I couldn't care less what the average joe thinks.

And here is the problem folks.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 10:31am
Roadkill wrote:
ashsam wrote:

Feel free to prove me wrong.

post up the forum with a directional link to the statements you posted.

Oh Dill, dumb humans like you are the reason this happened. But you're a bit dumber than most.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 10:32am

Ive only had Covid once, never jabbed. yet the pin cushions have had it 5 or 6 times.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Friday, 21 Jun 2024 at 10:45am

yep, @burleigh, everyone has become a hack internet expert on absolutely everything.
we've even got @indo telling us what's going on in education.

..so upper middle-class, like 1910 bowler hats in private train carriages discussing the Times, I might just as well spout off about why geology is a man's game..