The United States(!) of A

factotum's picture
factotum started the topic in Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:12am

Septic Tanks are going to Septic Tank

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 1:20pm

......and they wonder why the forums deteriorate to slanging matches? Do either of you want to support your distortion of my views with actual quotes or have we reverted already to any sort of bullshit goes, no evidence required @whatisaythreetimesistrue

Though I suppose I should be happy that they feel so threatened by the well documented truth they have to distort and lie to create an argument against it.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 1:30pm

You’re the one spreading the fantasy, BB. It’s your job to prove your story to be fact. Up until then I’ll stick with the concept that the historical fact of US being a lying, sleazy, murderous state which will do anything to entrench and further its own power, is now being turned against the US population.

Did you read the link I provided?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 1:48pm

Subtlety? Nuance? Not really your thing eh mate? Do you read much history? Probably not. But prove my point? Well the Washington Post is a huge well staffed newspaper with contacts in every part of government. The story is based on 230 interviews and is extensively footnoted. But little ole Blowin, thousands of kilometres away somehow knows better. Ha ha ha. Good luck getting anyone beyond the usual subjects to believe that. I might post some highlights if you play nice. Not sure how that link is relevant. America has been a bad actor absolutely, but that has nothing directly to do with the events at the Capitol.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:07pm

as I just said...

trump inspired 'insurrection' ...well well underway... whilst trump speech still running....

(I'm sure it was just a minor innocent oversight at wa-po)

"...There is good reason why AG Garland ran from Massie’s question faster than he could find words — and why he couldn’t even keep eye contact as he was dodging Massie’s gaze.

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol."

if this doesn't raise questions within... well. then, you are clearly just no longer willing to question... ...anything...

"...Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy."

and, a classic case of careful what you wish for...

"...Corroborating Ray Epps’s Identity

Identifying the individual in Thomas Massie’s video as Ray Epps was a surprisingly quick and easy task for the Internet.

It took less than a week after January 6 for online researchers to track Epps down and confirm his identity. Researchers uncovered his personal Facebook profile, where Epps shared his life story on Mark Zuckerberg’s social media app, under his real name.

On Facebook, Epps posted photos of himself boating, on horseback, and bear-hunting with a crossbow...

...Researchers went on to locate Epps’s ranch in Arizona, his events business, his private holding company, along with every publicly discoverable record imaginable. They even found his Facebook likes, religious affiliation, and preferred insurance agents and plumbing services, which we’ll avoid reporting in the interest of sparing unnecessary private details.

Epps, who grew up in Arizona and still lives there today, was contacted directly by local newspaper Arizona Central on January 11 — less than a week after January 6, and just three days after Epps was added to the FBI Most Wanted List, a detail upon which we will elaborate later on in this report...

...So to recap, on January 8, the FBI begged the public’s help to identify the mysterious “Person #16.”

Then, a funny thing happened: the public actually delivered.

Initially, swarms of left-wing researcher accounts, Antifa groups, and partisan non-profits leapt into Crowdsourced Internet Detective mode. They assigned Epps’s identity various hashtags and tracked his movements throughout January 5-6. The primary three hashtags assigned to Epps were: ..."

dunno if the fbi are totally and incomprehensibly incompetent...

or if sowing the seeds of doubt, mistrust and conspiracy is their main game...

truly bizarre events and developments either way

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provoc...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:06pm

Revolver vs the daily dot?
Who cares. The real story is the one in the Washington Post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/debug/revolver-news-ray-ep...

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:08pm
sypkan wrote:

I love the blow by blow micro breakdown...

such meticulous detail

that somehow... mysteriously... still missed the detail that the rioters were well away at the capitol building whilst trump was still speaking elsewhere...

a minor oversight I guess...

fucking hilarious

I'd love to see such a blow by blow breakdown of some of those other riots...

minor details overlooked or not

I loved the headline the best "Bloodshed"

Except they forgot to mention the only blood shed was some crazy unarmed Trump women shot at point blank range by security as she climbed through a window.

We all know from the footage the reality was there was a group of hardcore fruitcake Trumpers at the front, none armed mind you, then there was a lot of people walking around getting selfies like they are visiting an art gallery on a Sunday arvo.

Should never have happened, there is no justification for it happening, just like every other riot in the USA in 2020.

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:18pm

Blind One from this one sentence "Well the Washington Post is a huge well staffed newspaper with contacts in every part of government. "

I know the WP is part of "The Swamp " . I do believe you and need no link .

That's why I thought Trump a better option than Hillary . I am , and the US people are , sick of the establishment . Thee establishment don't want any outsider telling them how to run their business . The people they are supposed to serve the least of all .

They FREAKED out when Trump won ( it was so enjoyable to watch ) . Trump though could NOT "Clean Up the Swamp " . With the help of the MSM , Big Tech FBI , CIA , DOJ etc they made sure , using ALL means available , he would serve only one term .

The US people now know they were duped into voting for Biden . The opinion polls show how much they regret it .

What I find very funny is how they have made a FATAL error . Trump will WIN ( health permitting ) the next election AND the one after ( it will be either Trump Snr or Jnr ). The Swamp will have ensured that a Trump is USPOA for 12-18 years .

They have kicked an own goal and ensured they get cleaned up at the same time .

Great news for the US and the free world . A model that will run rampant through the establishment world wide . It will "Make My Day ".

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:17pm

hardly a convincing conclusive rebuttal...

from your article...

'Given how little is known, no conclusion can be made about Epps either way at this time. It is entirely within the realm of possibility that Epps at some point has had a relationship with the FBI given his long history with far-right groups. But no one, especially Revolver, has actually provided evidence to prove that to be true."

shit don't add up... that's the only certainty...

fbi shit...

and actions...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:18pm

"Blind One from this one sentence "Well the Washington Post is a huge well staffed newspaper with contacts in every part of government. ""

he don't do irony...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:22pm

Yeh the rioters come across as your sort of people.

“ As rioters pushed their way into the Speaker’s Lobby, their hatred and zeal was evident. When Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn ordered them to leave the Capitol, some yelled back:
“President Trump invited us here!”
“Nobody voted for Joe Biden!”
In a rare instance of injecting politics into his job, Dunn replied: “I voted for Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?”
Rioters then hurled racial epithets at Dunn, who is Black.
“You hear that, guys?” one woman said. “This n----r voted for Joe Biden!”
About 20 people screamed at Dunn, “Boo! F---ing n——r!”

around 4:27 p.m., a wave of rioters attacked police who were standing guard inside the Capitol’s West Terrace archway. Police were trying to aid a rioter who had been trampled near the archway when another rioter grabbed an officer and knocked him off his feet. “F--- you!” someone told the officer. “I’ll f---ing kill you!”
The officer lay on his back in the middle of the archway, using his baton to fight off assaults. Footage shows Jeffrey Sabol, wearing a helmet, appearing suddenly and wrestling the baton out of the officer’s hand, leaving him to defend himself with only his hands.
Around the time Sabol took the baton, another rioter used a metal crutch to beat on police standing in the archway. The man wielding the crutch climbed over a low fence, grabbed a second officer and pulled him headfirst down a set of stairs and into the mob. Sabol was right there, his hand on the second officer’s back. Then, with a flagpole flying an American flag, a third rioter beat the second officer, who was captured on camera lying facedown in the crowd.”

The officer from whom Sabol had stolen the baton was also dragged into the crowd, where rioters ripped off his helmet, Maced him and stomped on him. He required staples in his head."

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:30pm

personal attacks already?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 2:35pm

and...

your faux concern and outrsge for the police, seemed to be MIA when 'your sort of people'... we're running down cops in cars and pretty much everything else in the passage above...

he don't do irony...

he don't do hypocrisy...

he lives it!!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:11pm

Personal attacks? You are the one supporting them. If you would not behave in that manner why are you supporting those who do?

Please provide evidence for your assertion that the police were running people down.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:21pm

No point continuing with you BB. The US establishment has told you what to think and you happily believe it.

You KNOW that “domestic terrorism” is the number 1 strategic threat to the USA and that’s why a new regime of control and surveillance is required to be unleashed on the US population…….lolol.

Keep on sucking, Sucker!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:30pm

who said anything about supporting them?

once again your binary 'us and them' mentality raises it's ugly head...

again...

and again...

the questions are around ugly government establishment forces and a terribly corrupted fbi

the stuff the left used to talk about...

assuming you mistyped above, here's a video...

not the one I posted before, where the suv clearly lines up a police officer line from 50 metres and then gasses it flaf out into them...

but it still gives you the gist of events... and the little bump bump over a speed bump action you see in the video, is actually going over a policeman's body

enjoy...

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/public-safety/2020/06/02/state...

https://mobile.twitter.com/StephenMarth/status/1267643079881904130?ref_s...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:40pm

Mate given the incoherent nature of your posts it is hard to know exactly or even roughly what your point is. Try to write in sentences that follow one another logically if you want to be understood. Until then I will make a best guess at what you are trying to say. So now try to explain what it is you actually think about the events at the Capitol, in plain English without the usual disconnected staccato nonsense. No idea how the videos link to the issue of the Capitol so you might try to explain that too

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:55pm

errr....

"Please provide evidence for your assertion that the police were running people down."

you asked for it...

mate there's no point continuing...

it's you that's powered by 'idelogical driven bullshit'....

to the point you are literaally incapable of an objective discussion

you're a bit broken...

still...

let's just stop

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:48pm

Blind One - Don't be childish .

Sypkans posts are much easier for me to read and comprehend than your posts .

I will admit that I am a bit different and older than most on SN .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 3:54pm

and fwiw...

I see blm and jan 6 riots as same same...

they both have a fair grievance with how america is being run...

if these groups could just see this (many actually do...) there's hope for real change...

but while puritan misguided moralisers like yourself keep demonising the wrong people...

there's no fucking hope!!

bring on the full breakdown!

it that what you really want...

I'd like to avoid that personally

but I'm cool with it either way...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:05pm

So you think Trump won the election?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:21pm

no...

but it was most certainly stolen

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:24pm

So Trump didn't win......but the election was stolen? Doesn't make much sense to me care to explain?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:42pm

well, to be perfectly honest, there was a lot of stuff going on in the dark that has not been adequately explained...

but putting that aside...

and just concentrating on the legitimate steal...

if the media and big tech etc. reported on biden, hunter, and the laptop freely and fairly, as they should... I am sure that would have been enough to close the pissy margin biden won by...

mail in votes: the enthusiasm and desperation the democrats showed to change this system in their favour went well beyond any corona bullshit... and it worked... as everyone knew it would... both sides!

without even going into the dodgy dark of night so called 'conspiracy' shit, just one of the above events not happening would have more than likely lead to a trump victory

the fact there were these events, ...and so so so many other forces going against trump... I do not think it is unfair to say the election was stolen

the mail thing... fair play... maybe...

the biden black out... totally dodge!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm

all that against trump... and biden still just scrapes in...

it's quite pathetic actually, biden's win, even if one accepts the legitimacy of the above events

and it is now being laid bare

in biden's patheticness

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:52pm

Blind One - depends what your definition of stolen is . Be more specific .

As I said above he had the Swamp , MSM , Big Tech , FBI , CIA , DOJ , the leaders of most other countries etc etc plotting to get him removed , bad mouthing him , blocking him etc etc etc from day ONE .

They all freaked out that the people of the US wanted him and not Hillary as their President . They all made sure that the people would not make the same mistake twice .

That fits MY definition of stolen but am sure it won't make sense to you and DON'T ask me to explain again . I know it won't help .

Vic Local's picture
Vic Local's picture
Vic Local Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 4:55pm

So you think Trump won the election?
sypkan: no...but it was most certainly stolen.

I might sit this one out blokes. No point arguing with idiocy. You'd probably get more sense out of some bloke in a straight jacket who thinks the colour of orange juice is blue.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 5:05pm

I purposely deleted your idiocy from one of my posts before... because I didn't want to go there... your idiocy...

so yeh, please do

sit it out

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 5:06pm

So how does that justify the Capitol riot? Might be time to give it away. You started with nothing.....and have gone nowhere.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 5:22pm

did I ever say the riots were justified?

you really gotta work on that miserable condescending attitude

and the assumptions and accusations!!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 5:31pm

I understand their frustrations, at being lied to and shafted...

just as I understand the blm frustrations

both of these groups have been whipped into a frenzy... by dark money, dark forces, self interests, corruption, and most importantly, a totally conpromised and complicit media...

the smart journalists who aren't too biased and invested all know it, and some break ranks to say it...

I find it puzzling that seemingly smart people on here cannot take a more nuanced view

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 6:07pm

“….did I ever say the riots were justified?”

Well yes you did. "Fair grievance" sounds like a justification to me

“I see blm and jan 6 riots as same same...
they both have a fair grievance with how america is being run…”

Of course to equate BLM and the Capitol riot ignores that the motivation for one side was an exercise in deliberate lies and provocation on the part of Trump, while the other was motivated by slavery, Jim Crow and centuries of disadvantage, lynchings and oppression......but hey they should just get over it eh? Though you must admit it would seem much easier for Trump's posse to get over their delusions than for the BLM protestors to get over their history of oppression and current disadvantage.
So a little lesson in history for you. Conspiracy theories and interpretations of events that depart from the known facts have a short shelf life. Historians, with the advantage of distance, have little trouble separating the facts from the convenient fictions, as they will in this case also. So Paul is not dead, the moon landing was real, America did not bomb Pearl Harbour itself , the illuminati do not control the world......but Trump did cause the riot at the Capitol....and that is how it will be recorded in history.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 6:31pm
sypkan wrote:

well, to be perfectly honest, there was a lot of stuff going on in the dark that has not been adequately explained...

but putting that aside...

and just concentrating on the legitimate steal...

if the media and big tech etc. reported on biden, hunter, and the laptop freely and fairly, as they should... I am sure that would have been enough to close the pissy margin biden won by...

mail in votes: the enthusiasm and desperation the democrats showed to change this system in their favour went well beyond any corona bullshit... and it worked... as everyone knew it would... both sides!

without even going into the dodgy dark of night so called 'conspiracy' shit, just one of the above events not happening would have more than likely lead to a trump victory

the fact there were these events, ...and so so so many other forces going against trump... I do not think it is unfair to say the election was stolen

the mail thing... fair play... maybe...

the biden black out... totally dodge!

Stolen is maybe not the right word, but yeah a lot of forces intentionally pushing against Trump and in Biden's favour.

Im not into conspiracy theories, but it wouldn't surprise me if one day we learn things that we don't know now that could have influenced the outcome.

Trump handled it all pretty bad though, he sure is a sore loser.

And its absolutely crazy that out of a population of 330million plus Trump and Biden are the two options.

I do miss the Trump entertainment factor though.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 6:43pm

ohhh gawwd...

you are insufferable

I knew I was right back at 3.55, shoulda been strong...

'let's just stop'

and this...

'you really gotta work on that miserable condescending attitude

and the assumptions and accusations!!'

leave you to your echo chamber champ

you love it

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 6:49pm

'Trump handled it all pretty bad though, he sure is a sore loser.'

yep, the man is literally retarded... and he still almost won!

'And its absolutely crazy that out of a population of 330million plus Trump and Biden are the two options.'

just plain batshit crazy

america has always been a bit batshit crazy to oz... but to think their politics has devolved to the choice of these two self serving b grade geriatrics is just scary

at least hilary was competent amongst her corruption...

these two should be the absolute last choices at the end of very long lists

they shouldn't even make the list!

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 7:02pm

The moving target moves on in ever decreasing circles making no sense, sticking to no position but undeterred in his quest for........who would know?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 7:15pm

A fella who would bet his house on Trump being a Russian agent trying to ridicule others for their beliefs……lololol

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 7:21pm

I really don’t know sweet FA about US politics but biden vs trump as the best they could come up with doesn’t say much for either side . What was so bad about Bernie S ? , again I know SFA

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 7:30pm

Blowin please post the comment in which I said that.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:01pm

and this is your real problem

'The moving target moves on in ever decreasing circles making no sense, sticking to no position but undeterred in his quest for........who would know?'

you cannot pin me down in your toxic little 'us and them' binary...

my position is pretty clear, I've spelt it out so many times I honestly cannot believe toxic man still don't get it...

both sides suck... both sides are corrupt... corrupt and corrupted... the democrats were once the lesser of two evils...

but now, backed by wall street, big tech., the chinese peasant factory billionaires, corporate america generally, a corrupt intelligence community, and generally a corrupted shadow of a democracy establishment machine, ...with a media that no longer serves it's purpose.... that lesser of two evils thing is totally debateable...

they've become the system they once hated...

the one you once hated...

they are now the power trippers, with all the levers, willing to preserve that power at any cost...

and you blindly defend this corruption of process... corruption of a system...

perhaps fittingly so... blindboy....

a blindboy boomer not willing to cede an inch...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 8:54pm

and blowin is so so correct...

you are simply too scared to look

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 8:56pm

Another thing I’ve never understood is when sypkan gets accused off being a righty , he bags both sides equally ( morrison , trump , biden , albo ) yet some label him as pro whatever. I’m a labor voter that has no faith in them and their pathetic attempt at being an “ opposition “ , but will still vote labor next election as the current mob can’t continue .

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:06pm

they're simpletons supafreak...

if they ever actually developed an argument beyond defensive mode, they may not like what they see

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:12pm

bernie had to be shut down, just like tulsi...

but the hardcore (fake) lefties on here won't even talk about that... preserving the 'brand' always comes before any rational discussion...

it's bloody nauseating

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:22pm

I really liked tulsi , she seemed 100% ridgey didge and Bernie seemed to come across as someone who could string a sentence together and looked out for the underdog.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:23pm

The problem with refusing to take a position on issues of importance is that you become irrelevant. Fine distinctions matter. When all are corrupt, it is important to know who is the least corrupt. The grades between are where the decisions of importance are made. So the difference between Biden, who is old and compromised by decades of political dealing but knows his way around the system, and Trump, who for all his bluster was politically naive, is the difference between some competence and none at all. And that incompetence, combined with Trump's indifference to his fundamental responsibilities, cost tens of thousands of lives.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:29pm

So blindboy you fully believe the president calls all the shots ? I’ve got my doubts but again I know SFA . Do you believe biden is doing a good job and overall the public are happy with him ?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 9:42pm

No the president does not call all the shots, which is why it is important that they know the system. Probably the most effective President in the last 60 years was Johnson. He came to the Presidency after long experience in the Senate and knew how to get things done. That is not to say that everything he did was wise, just that he had greater control than any other President.
Biden has numerous weaknesses and has serious divisions within his own party and so will, at best, be marginally effective. I do not believe he is up to a second term and believe he will stand down for Harris or another candidate. The Republicans are a shambles. Trump will not win again and his presence, whether or not he becomes the candidate, will ruin their chances. I think the election.proved that however low the public assessment of Biden might be, he is still seen as a vast improvement on Trump.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 6 Nov 2021 at 10:03pm

Best thing that can happen for republicans is trump not running , if he doesn’t then they will probably win , again I know SFA

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 8:23am

Indo - The shady work of against Trump is already out and there will be much more to come .

The Clintons have been proven to be behind the Russian hoax and more will be coming out as their lawyer is under investigation . Same with the FBI . It really was obvious before the recent confirmation .

I was very PLEASED with Trump being a sore loser . It would have shocked me if he changed his character due to a lose . Trump was the ONE politician that what you saw was what we got .

A breath of fresh air .

Most of the US people are ashamed that they fell for the BS and voted in Biden . They will not make the same mistake twice . The Trump rallies will again be full and this time SCREAMING " Clean The Swamp " . I look forward to it .

Imagine how fed up the US people will be in 3 years time . Three years of Biden ( he won't last ) , the VP and or Pelosi . The election will be a Democrat Blood Bath .

Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19's picture
Hutchy 19 Sunday, 7 Nov 2021 at 9:32am

Every day something new hits my screen . They tried to give the diary back to Biden's legal team . They would not accept it as they did not want to admit to it authenticity . Then .....

Daily Mail

O'Keefe said in the video that Project Veritas had received a grand jury subpoena and the DOJ had asked, but not ordered, the group not to disclose the existence of the subpoena. O'Keefe said that he did not know who had leaked the raid to the New York Times.

'In what world is the alleged theft of a diary investigated by the president's FBI and his DOJ? A diary. This fed investigation smacks of politics,' O'Keefe said.

The DOJ under President Trump had opened an investigation into theft of the diary after a member of the Biden team reported it to authorities in October 2020. The representative of the Biden family had said that several of Ashley Biden's belongings had been stolen, according to the Times.