All things trestles...

grufnut's picture
grufnut started the topic in Sunday, 13 Sep 2015 at 1:44pm

For crew that get into the comp stuff. Plenty of talking points in this comp, got any thoughts???

For a start I actually like Cote as a commentator. It's more his face I can't stand!

grufnut's picture
grufnut's picture
grufnut Sunday, 13 Sep 2015 at 1:49pm

Anyone see Keanu Asing's tear up post loss? Mate that shit ain't going to win you any fans, take a leaf outta Kai Ottens book, he used to get ignored by the judges but has turned that around this year, everyone loves a battler!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 13 Sep 2015 at 2:10pm

Didn't see Keanu mist up, but I didn't mist up when I missed his heat either.

No offence to Keanu and I sure hope he ain't reading this as he's probably worn it his whole life through no fault of his own, but....his frame is too small to provide that BLAM!!! that I like to see out of a surfer torquing through a turn.

I've got a lot of time for the underdog , but only when their surfing does it for me.

Ottz's upside down backhand lip belts though....oh yeah.

Cote is growing on me a little bit. At least he's got a turn of phrase to keep things interesting, unlike Turpel.

For all Turpel's professionalism, he's just too detached.

Someone better check for his pulse, cause I'm getting a bit concerned that he's only existing through the fortunate coincidence of an unearthed head set driving 240 volts through the mouth of a mindless corpse.

grufnut's picture
grufnut's picture
grufnut Sunday, 13 Sep 2015 at 3:06pm

Haha well put just eardrum peircing mindless drivel. I find so many of the post heat interviews boring as shit, especially Julian... Mr personality he ain't that's for sure, that's one thing that will be missed when CJ is gone.

Rosie in that red dress certainly had my attention! That girl is a 10.5/10