~~OUTER ISLAND SURFBOARDS~~

udo's picture
udo started the topic in Sunday, 8 Feb 2015 at 5:00pm

Outer Island surfboads.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 8 Feb 2015 at 5:38pm

Kerry 1...................................Tell it all here.

You seem like a very interesting chap, tell us about yourself.....from tube riding indicators at lagundri to that day when you and Simon A charged big deadmans
how long you have been on outer island surfboards....why you joined the army reserves.........to reinventing yourself as an actor at 58 years of age....got any pics of yourself surfing ? cmon on kezza - me goofyfoot and camel are intrigued. thankyou.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 8 Feb 2015 at 6:47pm

I am?

Well yeah why not, guess I am..

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 8 Feb 2015 at 11:24pm

Udo's brother.!

bigkiwisi's picture
bigkiwisi's picture
bigkiwisi Thursday, 12 Feb 2015 at 10:09pm

Come on Kezza, we want pics of you charging gnarly Indo pits on ya flex tail !!!!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Saturday, 21 Feb 2015 at 4:39pm

Kerry, come in Kerry, calling Kerry

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 7:41pm

Kerry1' s work at Conversational Reading in response to Germaine Greer is absolutely brilliant.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Sunday, 1 Mar 2015 at 10:06pm

Kerry could of died Udo..........?

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 1:42am

Maybe of embarrassment .
He did comment the other day ( in another thread ),
according to swell nets new stats man anyway .
Udo surely you've tracked him down by now .
Surely Mitchell Ray knows of kerrys excellence .
Ooops I forgot I'm average .....

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 8:19am

Fuck southey there you are, why didn't any of you guys remind me to pick up the coffees on the way through, it's you guys that are going to pay, no jovial banter with the boys today just ah,uh?? Even with nicely ironed underpants.
It's a much harder gig than I thought, I think it's going to take a while to earn my stripes, the trip to Adelaide was not as I imagined, I thought you beaut I'm visiting young bens boyhood home and was hoping to have a bit of a scrounge around his old room whist his mom did his washing and get in insight into how the lad ticks, you know maybe get to see a sketch of bennies idea of his fantasy cyclone or the perfect storm, or a blown up picture on the wall of his best low ever.
But no it was not meant to be, I was met at the front driveway and informed that interns were not allowed on the property and were to wait on the nature strip, she was kind hearted enough to shorten the chain on the dogs so I could use the front tap if I needed a drink.
I haven't made it into there offices yet to confirm or deny a portrait of the Queen in Stus corner. Every time I get withn 1 km. I get a text telling me to pick up this or that, I am on my way to Bathurst officeworks at the moment to get paper for the copier, apparently paper bought within 200km of the coast has to much moisture due to the humidity, I learn something new at swell net everyday.

saltman's picture
saltman's picture
saltman Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 9:23am
wellymon wrote:

Kerry could of died Udo..........?

Thankfully not ... See his post last night

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Monday, 2 Mar 2015 at 9:42am

Good to know he is alive:)