The Israel Palestine problem solving thread

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Tuesday, 17 Oct 2023 at 10:45am

Because the world would be a better place if leaders only listened to Swellnet commenters, we've created a forum that makes it easy for them to gather our thoughts.

Today's shit talk is tomorrow's policy.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 11:13am

Fuck u really dont get it do you roady.
By saying israels government is blowing up the wrong people doesn't instantly side me w hamas.
Its not about sides.
All i care about is stop killing innocent people. Immediately. No matter what.
That strategy is not effective at all in any of their objectives.
Question for you.
Who is more innocent? An innocent israeli or an innocent Palestinian?
Who deserves to die more?

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 11:53am

Gunna be interesting to see if the Ben Gurian canal (an alternative to the Suez canal) gets put back on the agenda in the next few years.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 11:58am
southernraw wrote:

Fuck u really dont get it do you roady.
By saying israels government is blowing up the wrong people doesn't instantly side me w hamas.
Its not about sides.
All i care about is stop killing innocent people. Immediately. No matter what.
That strategy is not effective at all in any of their objectives.
Question for you.
Who is more innocent? An innocent israeli or an innocent Palestinian?
Who deserves to die more?

no SR...you don't get it.

If Israel stops, what do you think will happen? You think Hamas gives a shit about human life? If Israel stops what they are doing Hamas will continue to kill and cause havoc....then hezbollah will see an opportunity to start killing to wipe out many...then the Muslim brotherhood, then the Iran nutters, then every Jihardi crackpot will be thanking people just like you for allowing them free range to kill as they please.

Your blinkers and an inability to actually think of the wider ramifications just shows how easily you are to fool.

"Who is more innocent? An innocent israeli or an innocent Palestinian?"
An innocent Israel and an innocent Palestinian are equally innocent.

"Who deserves to die more?"
Neither deserves to die more.

"That strategy is not effective at all in any of their objectives."
There is no alternative.

philosurphizing... Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 12:02pm

Would love to know if this is true.
ā›½ļøā›½ļøā›½ļøSeveral Russian commentators have pointed out a curious coincidence in the latest outbreak of genocidal violence in Gaza: British oil companies' licenses to explore natural gas off Gaza expire in 2024.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 12:05pm

See how I clearly and exactly answered your question SR...yet you just rant away and make excuses.

"All i care about is stop killing innocent people. Immediately. No matter what."

No matter what? You need to think about ramifications in regards to "No matter what" This is about as stupid a statement as a statement can be. Well done SR.

green room's picture
green room's picture
green room Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 12:17pm

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 12:12pm
philosurphizingkerching wrote:

ā›½ļøā›½ļøā›½ļøSeveral Russian commentators have pointed out a curious coincidence in the latest outbreak of genocidal violence in Gaza: British oil companies' licenses to explore natural gas off Gaza expire in 2024.

righto..the British oil companies exploration licences expiring caused Hamas to start this whole shit show? Did they send Hamas a memo asking them to invade Israel and kill 1400+ people?

It is so stupid and beyond dumb to give any credibility to this garbage by posting it with a serious question attached.

The answer is, it is not true.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 12:31pm

Roady youre a product of divisiveness born out of media taggeting.
Youre a prime example.
It was the same w your cafe scenario.
Them and us.
If we dont get them theyll get us.
Nuance is something youre not willing to search for to challenge your beliefs.
Just a 6oclock slurp of bullshit to carry on with your righteousness.
If neither deserves to die, and yet one is, do you see the problem with your belief?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:04pm

SR, you live in a peaceful, relatively safe first world country. Zero real world understanding that in other places the rules you get to live by in Australia are irrelevant. You are naive in the extreme, show a lack of wisdom and understanding of how the world works outside your neighbourhood.
A bit of a princess that wants the world to acquiesce to your campfire hand holding group hugging flower planting desires. Wake up, it doesn't work like that.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:07pm

Good to see the dill isnā€™t calling others names anymore.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:16pm

The Dill is a prime example of a leopard not changing his spots.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:18pm
Supafreak wrote:

Good to see the dill isnā€™t calling others names anymore.

you think what I wrote is offensive as fuckwit / cunt etc etc?

Princess is offensive, SF?

Good to see you pop in and support like minded people, SF.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:24pm

Dill by name dill by nature

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:31pm
Supafreak wrote:

teachers pet, SF. sitting in the corner staying silent..darts out to tell tales at every opportunity. lol

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:50pm

Haha ;)
- the dill sits front and centre pretending he knows everything, bumbling about in the dirty bath of hasbaraā€¦ feeding the toad egoā€¦

- trying to convince all of his apparent ā€˜wisdomā€™ and ā€˜understandingā€™ ā€¦haha

ā€¦ yet heā€™s just a nobody with his head up his arse ;);)

https://m.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:53pm
Roadkill wrote:

SR, you live in a peaceful, relatively safe first world country. Zero real world understanding that in other places the rules you get to live by in Australia are irrelevant. You are naive in the extreme, show a lack of wisdom and understanding of how the world works outside your neighbourhood.
A bit of a princess that wants the world to acquiesce to your campfire hand holding group hugging flower planting desires. Wake up, it doesn't work like that.

RK, i talk to my ex in israel daily.
Probably a bit more connected than you assume.
Good to see the name calling back.
Theres no helping some people.
You really should watch the podcast JF posted yesterday instead of your daily jab of bulletin news.
Imagine if you actually learnt something!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 2:57pm
southernraw wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

You really should watch the podcast JF posted yesterday instead of your daily jab of bulletin news.

Based on what you were calling me the other day, best you donā€™t take the moral high ground and act butt hurt after being being called a princess.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:00pm

Seriously though,SR. What do you think would happen if Israel retreated back behind their borders and said thatā€™s it. We no longer will fight.?

Would love to hear your take on this?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:00pm
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

teachers pet, SF. sitting in the corner staying silent..darts out to tell tales at every opportunity. lol

How old are we today dill ? 6 ?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:02pm

Haha ;)
- the dill is a toad tadpole.

;);)

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:06pm
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Well SF, your whole contribution today was a small minded snip from the sidelines rather than anything else. So you tell me, what age are you acting today?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:26pm
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Well SF, your whole contribution today was a small minded snip from the sidelines rather than anything else. So you tell me, what age are you acting today?

And look how butt hurt you are over my comment of good to see the dill isnā€™t name calling anymore , wow that triggered you big time . For someone that has consistently let little snipes flow on a wide range of forum threads you have now shown who the true princess is . Get well soon champ .

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:29pm
southernraw wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Hi SR
I admire your patience and thoughtful posts.
I no longer engage (well except this post :)) in this forum as it is just too toxic and really cannot see any good outcomes for any involved in Israel or Gaza ME etc.
Just hope you are doing ok, and also your ex considering the situation in Israel in what must be an unbelievably frightening sad time, for her, her family and all her friends.
Take care.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:30pm
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:
Roadkill wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

And look how butt hurt you are over my comment of good to see the dill isnā€™t name calling anymore , wow that triggered you big time . For someone that has consistently let little snipes flow on a wide range of forum threads you have now shown who the true princess is . Get well soon champ .

Whatā€™s your take on Israel and Gaza,SF?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:41pm
Roadkill wrote:

Seriously though,SR. What do you think would happen if Israel retreated back behind their borders and said thatā€™s it. We no longer will fight.?

Urgh. No point dealing with a roadblock.
I get the feeling you have alot of conflict in your life?
Anyway waiting for your next post about being a snowflake that can ask questions but cant answer them..etc..yawn.
Youre boring RK.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:46pm

Ha , now you expect me to answer your questions when you donā€™t answer others. I wonā€™t pretend to have a take or the answers on a situation I know very little about. Itā€™s a mad part of the world which Iā€™m very fortunate not to be born into . I have watched some of the videos various punters have posted and Iā€™m trying to keep an open mind. I will not choose a side in this war because I believe they are both at fault. Whatā€™s happened to etarip ? I would like to read his thoughts on this war , I enjoyed reading when JF and etarip have had past discussions .

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 3:54pm
southernraw wrote:
Roadkill wrote:

Urgh. No point dealing with a roadblock.
I get the feeling you have alot of conflict in your life?
Anyway waiting for your next post about being a snowflake that can ask questions but cant answer them..etc..yawn.
Youre boring RK.

I answered your question, SR.

yet, you won't answer mine.

easier to run away rather than have to actually put down what you think..gotcha.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:08pm

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:16pm

Yup. Running away from a miserable online troll.
Im a pussy.
Feel free to listen to thaf podcast myself and others have tried to lead you to.
All your answers are in there.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:19pm

Toadkill, The Dill, Mr Cafe, you say you've apparently changed, but the narcism is still there as bright as ever.

And don't forget about that fucked up video you posted last week. No idea how that didn't get you banned.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:21pm
southernraw wrote:

Yup. Running away from a miserable online troll.
Im a pussy.
Feel free to listen to thaf podcast myself and others have tried to lead you to.
All your answers are in there.

Nah, I would like to hear what you think will happen if Israel ceases all their actions in Gaza?
what would be the outcome?

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:38pm

Roadkill the outcome IS obvious and they know it too.
Donā€™t take the bait from people who have no idea except to dump junk you tube vids and comments that go no where. If they were in that position they would be fighting too.
Jelly for example, has no life but to watch endless garbage you tube vids to find ones to suit his narrativeā€¦yawn.
His mind is so small that he thinks heā€™s the only lifeform in the universe.
You tube and navel gazingā€¦a big thinker.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:41pm

Roadkill let's get something straight here. I enjoy not answering you. It seems to get under your skin bizarrely.
Secondly, we've been down this frog and toad a billion times. Covid. I had my beliefs and would try explaining them, you resorted to imbercile mudslinging and ignored any genuine research based evidence I'd offer you. And look how that turned out haha.
What i can tell about your character going by your singlemindedness to hold your unswerving beliefs in what you deem to b right is...
That anyone who doesn't agree with you needs to be severely punished. There is no nuance, no grey area, no point of civilised discussion.
Case in point. Didn't get jabbed. You basically deserve to die, should be incarcerated, shouldn't receive medical attention. Nice
Case in point 2. Dont agree that Israel shouldn't br blowing the wrong people up, youre siding with terrorists, youre naive, youre anti semetic blah. Nice.
Alot of people wiser than you and definitely me have put alot of time and effort into understanding this region. You could choose to listen to them instead of asking roadkills big questions on swellnet. What you might find is that youre both right and wrong. Its ok to be wrong. Its pretty cunty to ve wilfully ignorant, which is where you seem to sit.
Again, would love to answer your question, iyd actually not difficult to answer, but...ahh..nah, fuck ya.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:46pm

So who will win this war ? God ?

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:48pm

Interesting comment optimist. I feel like out of all the past comments on here, yours are the only ones that in someway align with the same belief system as jihadists.
Oh and roadkill...posting vile videos because he really cares.
Funny also you say put yourself in their shoes.
Now theres a bloody novel idea.
Optimiist and roadkill living in Gaza right now with their families and telling Israel to keeo bombing. Hmmm Interesting isnt it when you put yourself in their shoes.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:49pm
southernraw wrote:

Roadkill let's get something straight here. I enjoy not answering you. It seems to get under your skin bizarrely.
Secondly, we've been down this frog and toad a billion times. Covid. I had my beliefs and would try explaining them, you resorted to imbercile mudslinging and ignored any genuine research based evidence I'd offer you. And look how that turned out haha.
What i can tell about your character going by your singlemindedness to hold your unswerving beliefs in what you deem to b right is...
That anyone who doesn't agree with you needs to be severely punished. There is no nuance, no grey area, no point of civilised discussion.
Case in point. Didn't get jabbed. You basically deserve to die, should be incarcerated, shouldn't receive medical attention. Nice
Case in point 2. Dont agree that Israel shouldn't br blowing the wrong people up, youre siding with terrorists, youre naive, youre anti semetic blah. Nice.
Alot of people wiser than you and definitely me have put alot of time and effort into understanding this region. You could choose to listen to them instead of asking roadkills big questions on swellnet. What you might find is that youre both right and wrong. Its ok to be wrong. Its pretty cunty to ve wilfully ignorant, which is where you seem to sit.
Again, would love to answer your question, iyd actually not difficult to answer, but...ahh..nah, fuck ya.

Remember who lost it last week and thru your toys? That was you. You were so triggered. And here you are trying to be all unaffected.

Go on then. Answer it.

What would the outcome be if Israel stopped all hostilities and retreated back behind their borders.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:53pm

I think we can all see that when you scrape away all the niceties, you two just dont like Palestinians or muslims.
Same as how the israelis see Palestinians. As sub humans.
Same as how roadkill saw unjabbed. Subhumans.
Theres definitely a pattern there.
Better off levelling the joint eh.

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 4:54pm

The king of conflict...still begging for his answers. Hahaha.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 5:03pm

Answers you donā€™t have because you arenā€™t thereā€¦.and if you were there you would attack ā€¦ā€¦or die from Iranian missiles via Hamas.

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 5:26pm

Haha ;)
- the enraged pretend christianā€¦ poor flopti :

ā€œ Jelly for example, has no life but to watch endless garbage you tube vids to find ones to suit his narrativeā€¦yawn. ā€œ

Ummmā€¦ remember recommending ā€˜the chosenā€™ video to us allā€¦ you knowā€¦ the christian propaganda bullshit vidā€¦ (the garbage you found to suit your amazing make believe narrative that apparently includes planet heaven haha yaaaaaaawwwn).

ā€¦ flopti, warmongering disciple of jesus ;);)
- the miserable messenger of endless bullshitā€¦ inventor of imaginary planetary history and heavensā€¦ ;)

And if you were there in israel flopti, youā€™d have no answer to the barrage of zionist spit all over you.
- time to take the plank outta your eye ;)

Letā€™s also not forget that lovely behaviour jesus encouraged and spread afarā€¦ it somehow got lost in translation tho when you attempted to engage the peanut resting upon your shouldersā€¦ coz jesus never said shit like :
- ā€˜ if you were there you would attack ā€˜ ;)

ā€¦ but enjoy masquerading with your invented stories and imagined religious fantasy bullshit ;);)

- you are just a lil bit fubar ;)

&pp=ygUPY3ljbyBtaWtvIGZ1YmFy

southernraw's picture
southernraw's picture
southernraw Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 5:42pm

The problem with Roadkills big questions, and ther reason i've realised over time to not bother answering them, is that Roadkill deals in absolutes.
It's from his media training. Watch enough news headlines and msm drip feeds of something and you are taught to see things as either this or that, black or white, them or us.
Mainstream media is a business, and it's business model is to steal your time. How to do that? To create a hook. A hook that isn't neccesarily one of informed discussion, but, true to human nature, one of division.
So Roadkill has asked me his question about 'what would happen if israel just goes home.'. Now this is a question of absolutes.
It doesn't deal in any grey area. It doesn't allow for nuances, for historical context, for the fact this all began before October 7.
Roadkill will mention the hostages. But he won't discuss the innocent Palestinians that have been kept captive in Israeli jails for years, children too.
Roadkill will say no Israeli is safe while Hamas exist and they must be eradicated at all costs. But he won't discuss the settlers and their brutality against Palestinians in the occupied territory.
Roadkill want's peace for Israelis, but wants to ignore the brutal inhumane treatment of a population confined within four walls for nearly two decades.
Roadkill wants an absolute answer to an absolute question, even though there is no such thing. An absolute answer would involve doing something as ridiculous as bombing a whole innocent population who have done nothing wrong except being born there, to eradicate an enemy that is clearly too elusive for that method to work anyway.
An absolute answer would be, well, what what would be the difference between Israel being in Palestine right now and bombing the shit out of them, and Israel not being in palestine right now, and bombing the shit out of them??
The only difference would be that a whole lot less of innocent Palestinians wouldn't be dead right now, and Israel would still have the same two things they have. Time, and a confined population.
That's an absolute answer.
How did it get to this, what are the real answers, how is this going to forever harm Israels reputation going forward, who deserves to die at the expense of eradicating hamas, they are the nuances that, although there's been plenty of great literature, podcasts and deep wells of information posted by others above, trying to make sense for others to understand it, Roadkill would rather ignore....watch the 6 oclock news, come on here and tell everyone how it is, and then question people for answers, that if he so chose, he would find embedded all throughout this thread.
He'd much rather watch videos of the violence and share them.
Because he cares.
Sadly, the world is full of roadkills.
I know he won't read this immediately,...the news is on.
But be prepared for the next big slurp of brainwashing from todays headlines coming our way.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 5:49pm

Deflection is the easy way out hey. Lmao

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 6:20pm

Youā€™re on point today SR. More please, youā€™re nailing it.
Rogue kill and his passive aggressiveness at it all day again

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 6:22pm

Good post SR , some answers in there for those that care to read .

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 7:40pm
southernraw wrote:

Roadkill is a zombie to the news. It's that simple

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 7:49pm

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 8:00pm

Good post there SR
Bonza can you re do that Twitter link above

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 9:28pm

Douglas Murrayā€¦bringing the truth again.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 9:37pm

Haha, on point Bonza.
Onya! It worked this time

bonza's picture
bonza's picture
bonza Wednesday, 15 Nov 2023 at 9:44pm