That’s weird, that’s queer, that’s crazy, that deserves a long hard look.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill started the topic in Monday, 25 Oct 2021 at 7:04pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 10:09am

Burleigh - Instant Exemption due to her pre existing illness
She didnt have to have the Vax.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 10:28am
udo wrote:

Burleigh - Instant Exemption due to her pre existing illness
She didnt have to have the Vax.

Youre joking right? Or living up to your name "no clue do"

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 10:38am

Pre Existing Condition from 2015
Antiphospholipid-syndrome
She knew and Mummy knew
Jeezus Burleigh .

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 11:30am

“She died on my passed mum’s birthday on the 27th of March, 2022. Her death certificate states Natalie died of myocardial infarction and that she had subacute myocarditis.”

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 2:18pm
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 3:40pm

This thread certainly provides a form of daily entertainment and alternative education for most of us dunces that follow it. However there seems to be a common theme that detracts from the lively debate that is Covid 19, and that is one particular side of the fence tends to resort to a sort of immature name calling in the hope of offending certain posters. Now this might just be an attempt at humour, but let's be honest you're fucking useless at being comedians, so maybe drop the kindergarten debating format before it shuts down another Swellnet thread that started out with somewhat better intentions than the point at which it gets shut down. Anyhow carry on - I look forward to tomorrows instalment.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 3:44pm
udo wrote:

Pre Existing Condition from 2015
Antiphospholipid-syndrome
She knew and Mummy knew
Jeezus Burleigh .

What a shame AHPRA made it virtually impossible to get an exemption.

Threatening doctors with audits and being de-registered

Add the fuckwit premiers and social media influencers telling everyone it’s safe every single fucking day and you get young people dying.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 3:48pm

Did you read the MSM article you posted in Full ?

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 4:03pm

Know anyone that got an exemption nocludo?
I know one person that got it to work in a hospital for 2 weeks end of 2021, so could finish their uni degree.
But hasn't worked as a nurse yet.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 4:07pm

No i dont
Only Burleigh and his Mask Exemption.
Ah OK so it was easy enough to get an Exemption just to finish a Degree....
How many Young people do you know or know of that Died...?

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 4:39pm

They got the exemption cause of a cyst on their brain and didn't want to take the risk.
would you?

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 4:37pm

Cyst

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 4:39pm

I know 3 women boostered that died from blood clots/heart, brain bleed, breathing issues.
No issues before getting jabbed.
Have a look at the death stats from first half of last year after vax started, thought the roof.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 4:40pm
FriarTuck wrote:

I know 3 women boostered that died from blood clots/heart, brain bleed, breathing issues.
Have a look at the death stats from first half of last year after vax started, thought the roof.

Got a source?

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 5:07pm
etarip wrote:
FriarTuck wrote:

Got a source?

Family so no, nice try though

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 5:12pm

I’m not going to question that. Terrible situation. Sorry for your loss.

What’s about this one: “Have a look at the death stats from first half of last year after vax started, thought the roof”

Interested where you’ve got the death stats from.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 5:36pm

In 2022, there were 144,650 deaths that occurred by 30 September and were registered by 30 November, which is 19,986 (16.0%) more than the historical average.

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/health/causes-death/provisional-mortal...

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 5:43pm
etarip wrote:

I’m not going to question that. Terrible situation. Sorry for your loss.

What’s about this one: “Have a look at the death stats from first half of last year after vax started, thought the roof”

Interested where you’ve got the death stats from.

Well thanks, there was a 4th, MIL that was 95 not vaxed and in a nursing home, died from pressure wound infection cause of being bed ridden from dementia.. on morphine was a slow horrible death over a few weeks.

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 5:45pm

So you’re saying, or suggesting, that this is because of the vaccine?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 6:02pm

FriarTuckFRIDAY, 17 FEB 2023 at 4:39PM
------------
Deaths
All Family
OMG.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 6:15pm

Yep, guess you’d want to see the death certificates to believe it eh nocludo

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 6:16pm
etarip wrote:

Please explain 20,000 more deaths than average, what’s changed?

etarip's picture
etarip's picture
etarip Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 6:47pm
FriarTuck wrote:
etarip wrote:

Please explain 20,000 more deaths than average, what’s changed?

Well, you’re the one suggesting that the vaccine is a contributing / causal factor. You explain. I looked at the causes of death but there was no smoking gun there.

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 6:55pm

Ok lol, nocludo’s alias

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 6:58pm

It’s all good tossers, friarfuk will be off surfing all over the Maldives after getting half a mil dropped in my account very soon.
Good luck with your competing views.
I’m out.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 7:03pm

Hope ya score a few Robo

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 7:26pm

Thanks supa :) not robo though.

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 8:37pm

I wonder what part of the brain causes kneeboarding. Seeya Robo.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 9:56pm

EvErYtHiNg iS bAcK tO nOrMal

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 9:56pm
old-dog wrote:

What part of the brain causes you to STILL believe getting vaccinated to protect to vulnerable wasn’t a lie?

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 10:13pm

“A study2 of covid-19 transmission within English households using data gathered in early 2021 found that even a single dose of a covid-19 vaccine reduced the likelihood of household transmission by 40-50%. This was supported by a study of household transmission among Scottish healthcare workers conducted between December 2020 and March 2021.3 Both studies analysed the impact of vaccination on transmission of the α variant of SARS-CoV-2, which was dominant at the time.

A subsequent study,4 conducted later in the course of the pandemic when the delta variant was dominant, showed vaccines had a less pronounced effect on denting onward transmission, but were still effective.”

At the same time Burls -

““The main point of vaccines is not to do with preventing transmission,” says Anika Singanayagam, academic clinical lecturer in adult infectious disease at Imperial College London. “The main reasons for vaccines for covid-19 is to prevent illness and death.” Therefore, we shouldn’t be too disappointed that it’s still possible to pass on the virus while vaccinated, she says,”

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 17 Feb 2023 at 11:23pm

…circuit breaker…
Cunk On Earth = Netflix = best history rundown since Horrible Histories
Get some

FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck's picture
FriarTuck Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 7:57am
old-dog wrote:

low blow from the oldflog lol
robo must of left a lasting effect on some whoever he was, paranoid much lol

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 8:31am
AndyM wrote:

“A study2 of covid-19 transmission within English households using data gathered in early 2021 found that even a single dose of a covid-19 vaccine reduced the likelihood of household transmission by 40-50%. This was supported by a study of household transmission among Scottish healthcare workers conducted between December 2020 and March 2021.3 Both studies analysed the impact of vaccination on transmission of the α variant of SARS-CoV-2, which was dominant at the time.

A subsequent study,4 conducted later in the course of the pandemic when the delta variant was dominant, showed vaccines had a less pronounced effect on denting onward transmission, but were still effective.”

At the same time Burls -

““The main point of vaccines is not to do with preventing transmission,” says Anika Singanayagam, academic clinical lecturer in adult infectious disease at Imperial College London. “The main reasons for vaccines for covid-19 is to prevent illness and death.” Therefore, we shouldn’t be too disappointed that it’s still possible to pass on the virus while vaccinated, she says,”

So lucky, if they didn’t stop transmission the vaccinated would have all caught covid………. Oh wait

Seriously Andy, Pfizer have said themselves they never even tested for transmission.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 9:17am

I’m curious as to where Fauci got his information from when he said on numerous occasions that once vaccinated you became a dead end for the virus. This was backed up by the CDC director and news presenters. Then it became rare break through infection’s . The big question is not did Pfizer ever run trials for transmission , the big question is who was feeding Fauci and co. the message that you became a dead end for the virus once vaccinated, they must have got their information from somewhere or did they just make it up as they went ? Fauci has admitted that he told white lies before when it came to masks , was this just another white lie to get everyone vaccinated ?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 2:34pm
Supafreak wrote:

I’m curious as to where Fauci got his information from when he said on numerous occasions that once vaccinated you became a dead end for the virus. This was backed up by the CDC director and news presenters. Then it became rare break through infection’s . The big question is not did Pfizer ever run trials for transmission , the big question is who was feeding Fauci and co. the message that you became a dead end for the virus once vaccinated, they must have got their information from somewhere or did they just make it up as they went ? Fauci has admitted that he told white lies before when it came to masks , was this just another white lie to get everyone vaccinated ?

That’s why I believe but it ain’t a white lie. It’s a big fucking fat lie.

The easiest way to get people to do things is to believe they are helping someone more vulnerable.

A big fucking lie

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 2:47pm
Supafreak wrote:

Probably a post-it note on the back of a cheque. Maybe

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 2:52pm

I can remember going to the wank bank with a couple of mates when younger , got chucked out for carrying on and laughing too much , they were paying $10 I think from memory .

wishiwasyounger's picture
wishiwasyounger Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 3:51pm
AndyM wrote:

At the same time Burls -

wishiwasyounger Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 3:56pm

Not sure where this comment is going. Wanted to agree with AndyM post re reduction in transmission statistics

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 4:05pm

Is there really anyone here that still believes Covid vaccinations prevent transmission?

Sure they help prevent serious illness, but come on we saw even with a very high vaccination rate in Australia, there was no slowing of transmission our fastest transmission time was when most of Australia was vaccinated.

This was actually a great example of the media and politician's straight out lying to us (ABC kept this narrative up longer than others), this was blatant misinformation but while everything else in social media during Covid was flagged as misinformation including the lab leak theory, this was not.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 4:15pm

"This was actually a great example of the media and politician's straight out lying to us (ABC kept this narrative up longer than others), this was blatant misinformation but while everything else in social media during Covid was flagged as misinformation including the lab leak theory, this was not."

ABC is still peddling it

albeit in much more guarded language...

but peddling it none the less

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 4:23pm
soggydog wrote:
Supafreak wrote:

Probably a post-it note on the back of a cheque. Maybe

I think it was self preservation as much as financial

faucci had a story to upkeep, a narrative to maintain ...to divert away from a lot of truths more than anything...

he knew it was bullshit, he had to, one of those tablet articles I posted said they knew it was bullshit way back in 2021, and quoted the official CDC document, that had one sentence buried in a barage of bullshit, that acknowledge, it was bullshit...

it's inconceivable that faucci could not have known

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 4:27pm

DR. FAUCI: And you know, JOHN, you said it very well. I could have said it better. It's absolutely the case. And that's the reason why we say when you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that's when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community. And that's exactly the reason, and you said it very well, of why we encourage people and want people to get vaccinated. The more people you get vaccinated, the safer the entire community is. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-dr-anthony-fauci-face-the-nation...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 5:40pm

actually, it was the FDA...

and it was sooner

even before the hyper-propaganda campaign started...

which makes it even worse in my eyes, the whole campaign was rolled out on a lie

"...During the Dec. 10, 2020, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) meeting when the first mRNA vaccines were authorized, FDA adviser Dr. Patrick Moore stated, “Pfizer has presented no evidence in its data today that the vaccine has any effect on virus carriage or shedding, which is the fundamental basis for herd immunity.” Despite the data presented for individual efficacy, he continued, “we really, as of right now, do not have any evidence that it will have an impact, social-wide, on the epidemic.” The FDA EUA press release from December 2020 also confirms that there was no “evidence that the vaccine prevents transmission of SARS-COV-2 from person to person.”..."

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/science/articles/vaccines-never-preve...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 5:42pm

"...Michael Gunner, chief minister of the Northern Territory in Australia, stated that even if you are vaccinated, “if you are anti-mandate, you are absolutely anti-vax.”...'

yeh nah

fuckwit

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 6:42pm

That tablet article was a very good read . I remember when I first came across their articles at the start of the pandemic and did a quick media bias fact check and was surprised when they came up left of centre and a high factual rating . They have done many good articles during the pandemic and I see they are now rated right of centre and mostly factual . The closing paragraph on that article summed things up ……In the case of COVID, while claiming that it was the dissenters who caused harm, it was in fact the censors and enforcers of speech restrictions who caused immense damage to the social fabric and to the lives of individuals. The excuse that medical segregation was once necessary but is no longer necessary because “the facts changed” or “the science changed” is demonstrably false. The facts didn’t change. They were just banned.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 7:20pm

"... did a quick media bias fact check and was surprised when they came up left of centre and a high factual rating . They have done many good articles during the pandemic and I see they are now rated right of centre and mostly factual ..."

I did the same

they haven't changed... if anything they have proven themselves to be much more factual than most... so that drift on the bias fact checker thingy says more about them than tablet magazine

the whole thing is a disgrace, and whilst they are good for an indication and a cursory look... media bias fact checkers have proven themselves to be media bias fact checkers of their own confirmation bias (terribly compromised confirmation bias...) and pretty much nothing else...

it's a fucking joke, and all those outlets and crew posting them as any sort of authority are kidding themselves, and are just feeding the already woefully lacking levels of trust

where to from here?

imagine if trump gets back in...

(which I doubt, and don't hope for)

but their rise was pretty much all a reaction to trump, ...and the twitter files etc. have proven them to be absolutely full of shit...

what ya got next for us legacy media morons?

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 7:30pm

Desantis will hopefully be the next USA president. The only place you would have wanted to live during the scamdemic was Florida if you are American

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 18 Feb 2023 at 9:32pm