Australia - you're standing in it

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 18 Sep 2020 at 11:51am

The "I can't believe it's not politics" thread.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 29 Sep 2023 at 5:52pm

?si=AbcgfOBGy9_SmvbT
?si=g73psCbY6sN54Bdu

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 29 Sep 2023 at 6:44pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 29 Sep 2023 at 6:47pm

Toowoomba Court lists
:-]

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 5 Oct 2023 at 1:21am

mr. tough on borders...

oversaw widespread corruption of the visa system

(so did labor too but we, and gilesy, won't talk about that)

the level of corruption is mind blowing actually, and years and years long. inconceivable that no one in a position of power spoke up...

why is that?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Monday, 9 Oct 2023 at 7:28pm

Spud sees himself as a man of the people , I can’t believe he kept a straight face . https://x.com/squizzstk/status/1711202320678367736?s=46&t=5RczxwAfzXe7hK...

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Thursday, 12 Oct 2023 at 9:48am
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 13 Oct 2023 at 8:17am
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 13 Oct 2023 at 8:18am

Australia climbs global league table for budget managementhttps://ministers.treasury.gov.au/ministers/jim-chalmers-2022/media-rele...

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Friday, 13 Oct 2023 at 11:27am

Good news Supa, thanks for sharing.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 13 Oct 2023 at 11:46am

What’s going to happen now though with the price of oil ? It seems we have just got a handle on inflation and this new war is going to have a significant ripple effect around the globe .

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Friday, 13 Oct 2023 at 9:35pm
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 8:09am

Supa was going to respond yesterday, overnight oil and gold up big on the idea of a ground invasion. Flollo early 70's oil crisis was linked back a few years - the gold peg was broken by the market itself, on the London exchange back in '68 (gold was then redeemable at US35oz; and before that it was 20.67 an ounce until 1933 when FDR broke that former peg) and it shot up from the 35 peg and eventually Nixon defaulted on the redeemable bit to other countries. (DeGaulle was active here too, wanting gold rather than USD). When this link broke, the Arab oil exporting nations realised they were getting less gold per barrel being paid in the rapidly depreciating USD - they raised prices to get the same amount of gold per barrel, and voila, oil price crisis circa 1973 and inflationary shit storm for a decade. All this off the top of my head from reading years ago, but basic jist is when USD unpegged to gold by Nixon, the resultant floating currencies/petrodollar/continual asset bubbles world of our lifetimes was unleashed. Which has it's own opportunities and pitfalls.

(Fun story: British airmen were given a sovereign - roughly quarter Oz gold in it - to barter for their lives if they were downed in the ME - the Arabs know value when they see it.)

Currently $1932.10 required USD for one ounce.

https://www.kitco.com/gold-price-today-usa/index.html

Thus the USD is worth a tiny fraction of what it was in 1971, measured in ounces of gold.

Historic gold to oil ratio - note it lives mostly in the range of 10-30 WTI barrels to an ounce

https://www.macrotrends.net/1380/gold-to-oil-ratio-historical-chart

This kind of makes sense too, as two important commodities are being measured against each other: the energy that makes the modern economy run, and the 5000 year store of value. I would expect it to oscillate in a range.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 8:23am

The LNP really are heading down a dangerous path.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/commentisfree/2023/oct/14/pet...

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 11:09am

I think facebook or something had that #DuttonGovernment hashtag which I took some mirth in as it seemed so unlikely, but yeah

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 11:11am

Dutton will never win the elections. I don’t even think his No campaign in the referendum won him any votes. What are the polls saying, did he increase his popularity with this campaign?

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 11:23am

& to be fair, the ALP look to me like they are completely missing the inflationary and housing crush that is economically pummeling many Australians - Dutton will benefit from this.

Edit: it's been bizarre watching government and central bank policy at loggerheads - RBA raises to curb inflationary demand, while immigration numbers go to historic highs and create intense competition for rents and housing (which rise in price): all with the backdrop of a per-capita recession. Mad times. Then you add the gas/electricity squeeze that has happened on the east coast.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 4:35pm

So suicidal is Bruce Lehrmann that he goes to the pub to have a few beers. Drinking alcohol isn't good for people who have high suicide ideation. Seems like this fellow is making a mockery of the justice system and of sexual assault victims everywhere https://x.com/serkanthewriter/status/1713019099004211544?s=46&t=5RczxwAf... …. I would love to know who’s paying for his KC and team of lawyers.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 14 Oct 2023 at 5:01pm

Yes -Taking the Piss

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 18 Oct 2023 at 6:36pm

WTF ' s with labor and the greens?

and poocock...

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/travel-stories/senate-push...

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Wednesday, 18 Oct 2023 at 8:41pm
sypkan wrote:

WTF ' s with labor and the greens?

and poocock...

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/travel-stories/senate-push...

Unbelievable stuff. Something super dodgy going on here. I stopped flying Qantas ages ago.

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Wednesday, 18 Oct 2023 at 10:02pm

Ha Poocock and Anal Joyce
How appropriate.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Thursday, 19 Oct 2023 at 7:12am

got me Fantales in a cool cupboard,
now to stock the chest freezer with cheesecakes!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-18/sara-lee-goes-into-administration...

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 19 Oct 2023 at 7:46am

You never know, Basesix. You might get lucky.

Many a lumberjack was devastated when the chocolate phallus was taken off the market. However, a few years ago a local mob bought the rights to Scorched Peanut Bar from Nestle and now manufacture it down the road at Albion Park.

Went from extinction to freely available in every shop in the Illawarra.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Thursday, 19 Oct 2023 at 7:59am

Haha, classic, Stu -
yeh, there's opportunity.. Bega taking on Vegemite led to a few companies.. like Menz, of Fruchoc fame, taking over Violet Crumble and Pollywaffle IP and manufacture.
Me and the kids love a sara lee or a vienetta when we're in sloppy mode!
(still trying to find the two-tone twin-stick smurfberry icey poles that apparently are out there)

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Thursday, 19 Oct 2023 at 9:51am

"Went from extinction to freely available in every shop in the Illawarra."

And around Newy too! I was wondering what happened to them and I never realised how much I missed the ol' Scorched Peanut Bar until they magically re-appeared on the servo counter less than a year ago. How's that ad lol. To keep it hard, put it in the fridge, break into 4 -5 pieces and enjoy :)

Patrick's picture
Patrick's picture
Patrick Friday, 20 Oct 2023 at 6:17pm

From independent senator Jaquie Lambie:
I'm outraged. Honestly, this is one of the dirtiest things I've seen in my time up here.

The short version is that the two major parties are teaming up to pass political donation reforms, which will put caps on how much people and parties can receive. That sounds good right? I thought so too.

Except that they are exempting most of the ways that they actually raise donations from being classified as donations! Some of the methods exempted are membership fees (which can be up to $110,000 annually), fundraising dinners and other events.

So what there cap is actually designed to do is to protect both major parties from being challenged, by capping the number of independents and small parties who can break into politics.

Transcript from her speech in parliament below;

Today I asked the Special Minister of State, Minister Farrell, about his plans to reform our election funding. On 20 June this year, Minister Farrell told Michele Grattan:

'The Australian electoral system shouldn't be just open to people with lots of money.'

I agree with him on that. Tasmanians know that the Jacqui Lambie Network don't take big donations from big corporates or unions. Our average donation is 25 bucks. Senator Tyrrell and I do it the old-fashioned way. We chuck on our jeans and boots and we talk to Tasmanians. We go and earn it. That's how we do it.

The joint standing committee's report into Australian election funding made 15 recommendations. Some of them are good—like reducing the cap on disclosable donations from $15,200 to $1,000. The minister is trying to pull the wool over the eyes of Australians. He knows damn well that putting a cap on donations won't really hurt the major parties.

In the same interview Minister Farrell said that he wants a level playing field. The minister already knows that it's not a level playing field and it is doing nothing about the main funnel for dark money to the major parties. How do they do this? They set up different entities. Let's call them dark money hubs because that's exactly what they are. These dark money hubs get cash from big donors and then funnel that money back to the parties. The coalition has 68 associated entities or dark money hubs. This is to their 15 federal and state branches. The coalition can multiply donations up to the threshold 83 times. A family group could have given $17.8 million over the three years leading up to the last federal election and nobody would ever know.

By the way, business membership forums, fundraising dinners and events are not treated as donations that have to be disclosed to the Australian public. Wait. It gets worse. The red and blue teams both have associated business arms that charge large annual membership fees in exchange for special policy briefings. That's right; you can buy a meeting with the minister. That's how it works. Membership fees to the Liberal Australian Business Network and the Labor Business Forum are split into three groups. You can get yourself silver membership for $25,000, gold membership for $55,000 and the whole kit and caboodle, platinum membership, for $110,000.

Putting a cap on election campaign funding will do nothing to bring these dark hubs into the light. The minister and this government will tell you they care about transparency and electoral reform. It's pretty clear to me that they do not. All they care about is keeping themselves in power and keeping out the Independents who will hold them to account. Australians, this is a really big problem. There will be a lot more of this coming out. It's absolutely filthy how the major parties work. This is what we are up against. They will do everything in their power. In the future they will do everything that they can to get rid of Independents and micro parties. I say this to you: start praying in church—because I can assure you that the Australian people are right on to you, and this situation is not going away. Keep feeding your own funnel.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Sunday, 22 Oct 2023 at 4:34pm

Keep going Patrick - Political donations always come with Strings Attached .
Started a while back as a lot of politicians like money .

I love it that U see it's All parties and Independents , who do it !!!
Seems like Lambie ( a relative newbie and from Tassy remember ) may be the odd one out .

All donations should be fully declared ( I don't suppose they are tax deductions but some will be used that way ) .

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 23 Oct 2023 at 8:20pm

Where the neoliberalist elite and the modern day robber barons put there cash.
$11 billion per year in lost tax revenue.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-23/billions-held-by-australians-in-f...

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Monday, 23 Oct 2023 at 8:47pm

SG
The 11b , is perhaps , the Tip of the Iceberg . The article said the IPCC type Tax report said it should be targeting , as TBB would say , Gazillions .

They are after the Trillions stuffed in LEGAL ( as defined by whatever county's tax code ) Tax Haven's .

I love it , a simple minimum rate for Everybody .

I know it freaked out the Swiss when they had to release their Secret Client files ( US made them do it , I think ) .

I know nothing bad happened as a result .

Their profits going down ( share price to ) was good imho ( didn't own shares ) .

Unfortunately , there are some famous names in the group with Clout . Bono has limited clout but is famous and thinks he is Multinational , so an example imo .

views from the ... Monday, 23 Oct 2023 at 9:07pm

Snowy mountain Hydro tunnel gone from 2 Billlion to 12 Billion.
Owned by the Govt.
IS THERE ANY dept of Govt that is not run by useless FKN imbeciles???
So many should be lined up and shot!
No wonder people dont want to pay taxes to these scumbags!

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Monday, 23 Oct 2023 at 9:09pm
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Tuesday, 24 Oct 2023 at 9:58am

When people invest in any asset class they , generally , play by the Tax rules .
Especially , with their big investments .
Otherwise U might have the ATO after U .

As these rules have been around , with a gazillion minor changes ( loop holes ) , for ages , they form the base of an asset class , perhaps .

I don't own my apartment but lots of people do . Property is great for Australians ( they can't panic on any any day and sell it ) .

I wouldn't be GAME to make a big change to the base . It's not peoples fault if they play by the rules .
Even politician know that no Cap Gains on your home is part of Australia's Golden Goose , the homes we own and have all our wealth in ( as I said I don't own property ) .

This problem will be fixed IF the Global IPCC Tax scales is introduced .
Everything will be taxed the same !!!

Let them deal with the problem , definitely not our pollies .

Our pollies should aim to make NO BIG f ups .
If they can do that , I think they do a good job .

Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake's picture
Westofthelake Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 12:42pm

Straight out of Utopia - conjured from the haze in the back of a pub on a couple of coasters, and pushed by the great economic managers.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 1:37pm
Westofthelake wrote:

Straight out of Utopia - conjured from the haze in the back of a pub on a couple of coasters, and pushed by the great economic managers.

Worked on a project in the 90's where we were laser boring a 650mm dia pipeline 13m down when the borer got stuck. The stress this caused the company I worked for was insane.
Imagine being the person that got Florence stuck. He'd be on a staple diet of Diazepam.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 4:04pm

The bald-faced insincerity of Turnbull and Morrison is pretty disgusting.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 5:13pm

From Guardian...

Queensland judge paves way for high-profile man accused of rape to be named
Joe Hinchliffe
Joe Hinchliffe
A Queensland judge has dismissed a judicial review from a high-profile man charged with rape seeking to protect his anonymity, paving the way for him to be named.

Today’s court proceeding is ongoing, and the man may flag another appeal.

The man is charged with two counts of raping a woman in October 2021, with the case working its way through early committal proceedings at Toowoomba magistrates court this year.

At the supreme court in Brisbane on Thursday, lawyers for the man were unsuccessful in overturning an earlier decision by a Toowoomba magistrate to deny him a non-publication order to prevent his name being published. The judicial review and order were opposed by numerous media companies, including Guardian Australia, ABC, Nine, News Corp publications and Network Ten.

Until this month, the man’s name had been protected under Queensland law, which prohibited the naming of accused sex offenders until they were committed to stand trial.

However, Queensland introduced new laws in September to allow the naming of accused sex offenders after they are charged. The change, which brings the state into line with most other states and territories, took affect earlier this month.

The man sought a non-publication order to avoid being named, which was denied by a Toowoomba magistrate on 13 October.

Today, the supreme court has upheld that judgement, meaning he will be named unless there is another appeal

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 5:15pm
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 5:15pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 5:51pm

The MKR Couple will be Named Next.

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 8:36pm

That sicko charged with abusing 91 kids in child care centres copped it good when he was named. Side note… his assailant smacked Brett Cowan afterwards. Cowan copped the hot shower himself a few years back.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/oct/08/alleged-childcare...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Thursday, 26 Oct 2023 at 8:44pm
udo wrote:

The MKR Couple will be Named Next.

Heard more of a travel theme than cooking....

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 4:36am
andy-mac wrote:

Guess too late to appeal.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-26/bruce-lehrmann-toowoomba-court-ra...

There’s nothing funny about rape but can we just say this Judge adjudicating at the Bruce Lehrmann hearing today about whether his identity could be revealed or not is a hilarious human being. Here’s part of the exchange as reported:

“Just after 4pm local time, Justice Peter Applegarth dismissed Lehrmann's application, allowing him to be publicly named. The justice noted the evidence that Lehrmann had participated in three
television interviews between June and August this year. ‘Rather than lower his public profile and retreat from the media spotlight, the applicant chose for whatever reason to appear more than once on national television and revisit events that had triggered his mental illness in early 2021’ Applegarth noted in his written reasons. ‘He seemingly felt well enough to engage with sections of the national media, and to deal with any resulting further coverage he received from the media outlets he appeared on and other media that followed up on his high-profile appearances.’ “

Just how stupid would someone have to be to claim extreme stress from mental illness as a reason he can’t be named as an accused rapist when he was not only happy but fucking salivating to appear on Channel 7’s ridiculous TV shows whenever they fucking asked him to?

Knob. https://x.com/mfwitches/status/1717480990556495969?s=46&t=5RczxwAfzXe7hK...

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 6:09am
Supafreak wrote:
andy-mac wrote:

Guess too late to appeal.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-26/bruce-lehrmann-toowoomba-court-ra...

There’s nothing funny about rape but can we just say this Judge adjudicating at the Bruce Lehrmann hearing today about whether his identity could be revealed or not is a hilarious human being. Here’s part of the exchange as reported:

“Just after 4pm local time, Justice Peter Applegarth dismissed Lehrmann's application, allowing him to be publicly named. The justice noted the evidence that Lehrmann had participated in three
television interviews between June and August this year. ‘Rather than lower his public profile and retreat from the media spotlight, the applicant chose for whatever reason to appear more than once on national television and revisit events that had triggered his mental illness in early 2021’ Applegarth noted in his written reasons. ‘He seemingly felt well enough to engage with sections of the national media, and to deal with any resulting further coverage he received from the media outlets he appeared on and other media that followed up on his high-profile appearances.’ “

Just how stupid would someone have to be to claim extreme stress from mental illness as a reason he can’t be named as an accused rapist when he was not only happy but fucking salivating to appear on Channel 7’s ridiculous TV shows whenever they fucking asked him to?

Knob. https://x.com/mfwitches/status/1717480990556495969?s=46&t=5RczxwAfzXe7hK...

Will be interesting to see how the Murdoch media spin this after pages written defending him, having a go at his legal team, Brittany etc.
Ok he has not been found guilty, but geez... Something stinks.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 6:13am

Love to know who’s paying his bills .

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 2:59pm

?si=_bwgnN0SLGNL6YyE

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 5:46pm

Appears his alledged offending has a similar modus operandi to his previous alledged offending
https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/bruce-lehrmann-me...

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 6:52pm
flollo wrote:

Dutton will never win the elections. I don’t even think his No campaign in the referendum won him any votes. What are the polls saying, did he increase his popularity with this campaign?

No. No he did not.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 27 Oct 2023 at 6:57pm
seeds wrote:

Appears his alledged offending has a similar modus operandi to his previous alledged offending
https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/bruce-lehrmann-me...

A lovely fellow, no doubt. I’m guessing privileged upbringing, exclusive private boys only school …

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Sunday, 29 Oct 2023 at 11:05pm

Australian Political research Anomalies #1 swellnet exclusive...
Mum Knows Best
1961 Peak Oz Fertility
1993 Peak Oz Voting Enrollment

Quite extraordinary pairing of these sets of data can predict every Federal Election to date.
Intro : By default or more so since the pill...Oz women are less inclined to start a family.
tbb sought to further examine what " Spikes" Oz women into starting a family...
Soon after examining these spikes a political pattern emerged...& so on became set in stone.
100% lock this in...

As a neutral non voter tbb has no obligation to share this Aussie Gold Baby Formula.
Please all acknowledge the value of us 100% Veteran fence sitters...here's another freebie!
Flies over the heads of all Political Pundits to stare back at us with...told ya so!

Births year..Rise/Fall [+/-] Election Year (Party) PM
............................................................................................
1921-42 Births dropped & slowly recovered to 1942

1942-47 Births rising [+] vibe 1941 Elect [alp] Curtin-1945 Forde-1945 Chifley
1948-49 Births falling [-] gloom & doom 1949 Elect [L] Menzies
1961 Oz Peak fertility 'rate'...................................................................
1966-71 Births rising [+] vibe 1972 Elect [alp] Gough (It's Time)
1974-75 Births falling [-] gloom 1975 Elect [L] Fraser (Turn on the Lights)
1979-82 Births rising [+] vibe 1983 Elect [alp] Hawke (Bringing Oz together)
1983-92 Births rising [+] vibe 1993 Elect [alp] Keating
Peak Oz Voters 96.22% + Peak TV Debate 71% Turnout..............................................................
1993-96 Births falling [-] gloom 1996 Elect [L] Howard (Tell Labor it's not good enough)
2004-06 Births rising [+] vibe 2007 Elect [alp] Rudd (Kev 07) New Leadership, Fresh Ideas!
2011-12 Births rising [+] vibe 2013 Elect [alp] Gillard
2012-13 Births falling [-] doom 2013 Elect [L] Abbott (A stronger Australia)
2013-14 Births falling [-] Bland 2015 Elect [L] Turnbull
2018-19 Births falling [-] gloom 2019 Elect [L] Morrison
2020-21 Births rising [+] vibe 2022 Elect [alp] Albo'22 (A better Future)
2022-23 Births falling to April (WA / Vic then head up) Sorry! No other data?
2024-28 UN Projected Oz rise levels out...so no predicted slide to [L]

Ok... so all knew about [-] [L] Slogans vs [+] ALP Slogans (Attracts Chix...well durr!)
tbb only ran the winning Slogans as the other [L] Slogans were too suicidal for Goth Voldemort

If Albo can deliver equal hope to young Mums they'll reward him a 2025 win.
Recapping the above data is scarce & took some doin...as abs delay annual birth updates
States suggest it's line ball as births are still falling year on year...we're sharing an upward trend!
tbb is just sharing the current curve is shown as headin' up but could just as easy keep falling.

Does a squeaky Voice baby shower save Albo from Dutto's Divisive Dreamtime!
Anyhow! It's a call well in advance of deadhead media...
Only fair to reward that prize to who ever here is game enough to call it!
tbb laid out some serious heavy Politico secret detail here...so knock yerselves out...
Just reminding tbb is neutral so not his choice to call it...just sharing wot lazy experts / media don't!

[factcheck] tbb can instead run a contextual review...on groundbreaking table!
Only coz tbb has never read about such in this level detail...so help to explain how we got here!

2022 Election reviews comes in handy...Just 24% U/55 vote [L] + we all know few of them are women!
So we can rule out [L] from 75% of above Mum's table...[alp] either win our lose each election.
[L] never once won any election with a [+] Chix Vibe..check all day if ya like! Never once considered!

There is much evidence of [L] buying younger Women to keep them from fleeing the flock!
[L] Last minute little women bonus = Pollies / IVF / Hooker's abortion bonus / Kiwi Home rebates.

No sooner [alp] lock Mums in ...they marry into [L] Family line to defend the Empire from themselves.
Feed them lashings of Cold War Propaganda ...US vs Them...Make sure the missus votes properly!

tbb is not making this shit up...the data screams this flip flop > chix claw-back to the darkside...
Traditional [L] Family Ties reel the little women slaves back into their Compounds....Stay! Good girl!
[L] [ID] Vote Checks deny Mum-renters, youth, indigenous, Migrants, fifo-Workers, prisoners!
Conservatives shut down population growth to bias electorate as a plumped up Golden Nest egg
Population ages 1mth/yr but Electorate ages 1 year each year...Endless [L] Mouldy Honeymoon honeypot.
B&W Post Office Shots of Enemy dripping in Blood with Dr Phibes creepy organ soundtrack.(Repeat!)

Greens + Teals + Aging Pop > Less births each year depletes traditional motherly shift toward [alp]
Again it's just another anomaly that had a good run but it's day of reckoning is upon us! Here'n'Now!
Exactly why it outs itself as Labor's last free meal ticket > Hence a long shot at the Reffo!

tbb promises he reviewed everything but this...but all signs led to this Mummy blog!
Never asked for this...Oh well...let's set Mum's Table...that's how bipolar works...got no choice!
Just sayin...don't be reading nothin' sinister into this...tbb was ordered up to Mum's Table! Here it is!

Any future ALP Govt won't be as easily won from new fad inner city Teal'n'Green Mummies.
Voice peace offering may shower Oz with an extra miracle baby...that in itself shines as the Holy Grail.
A get outta jail free card for Albo!..."Here Ye! One extra child was born in 2023...Voice Baby Shower!"
The table at least tells us that much...it's been spot on for 80 years!
Should the Mums hold out...then Albo toasts Countess Jacinta sprawling her Throne!

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Monday, 30 Oct 2023 at 6:14pm

FMe

U are a sooo good imho lol .

U could get off the fence and work for a party ( or PE :) ???

Gave it my 10sec ( which for your stuff takes 30sec ) intro perusal and know it's gold .

Now wondering wether to rekindle my interest in local politics and properly digest it ?

Shit !

I don't bet on politics and am not planning on getting married again and having more ( fantastic ) kids !

I did have a bet on Trump the first time ( 4:1 ) but he is not local or a politician , and gave it to charity ( I bet our whole ( $549 ish ) companies fucken Swear Box on it , haha as I instigated and was in charge of policing the swear box, fucken really ! )

I felt lucky ( with OPM other peoples money ) and liked the odds so had a double with Brexit .

I didn't tell anyone , of course , no fucken way !

Our company sponsored a very nice NFP who loved the cheque .
Don't ask about the tax deduction as I have NFI , I think .

Great work imho TBB .